PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports MAMA THERE GOES THAT MAN!!!!!!!

Silock
05-19-2009, 09:56 PM
http://thestartingfive.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/kobe_bryant_biography.jpg

LeBron, have you seen my FOUR Championship rings?

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg121/Silock99/mvp_puppet_rings_md_051509-2.jpg

88TG88
05-19-2009, 09:59 PM
BEST THREAD EVERRR !!!!!!

Douche Baggins
05-19-2009, 10:00 PM
To the free throw line! 13 times!

Douche Baggins
05-19-2009, 10:04 PM
Carmelo > Kobe

Mr. Kotter
05-19-2009, 10:15 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-7l250E5uM4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-7l250E5uM4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Mr. Kotter
05-19-2009, 10:17 PM
LeBron has, officially (especially in light of the inevitable result of this year's NBA Championship) relegated Kobe to his more supporting and womanly role... :D

Pants
05-19-2009, 10:17 PM
LeBraun ...

Who?

Mr. Kotter
05-19-2009, 10:18 PM
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5_QXrgWN_xw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5_QXrgWN_xw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Thig Lyfe
05-19-2009, 10:20 PM
Who?

The genetically engineered offspring of Lebron James and Ryan Braun. Kid's a helluva physical specimen.

Pants
05-19-2009, 10:20 PM
The genetically engineered offspring of Lebron James and Ryan Braun. Kid's a helluva physical specimen.
Oh. Sorry.

Mr. Kotter
05-19-2009, 10:21 PM
Who?

WTF r u changin' my posts for, douche? :hmmm:

Dante84
05-19-2009, 10:26 PM
Carmelo > Kobe

No.

Bigger? yes. So what?

Better? FUCK no.

Pants
05-19-2009, 10:27 PM
WTF r u changin' my posts for, douche? :hmmm:

That's so Kotter!

Cute.

Mr. Kotter
05-19-2009, 10:29 PM
That's so Kotter!

Cute.

Ah. Metrolike, sucking Kobe sausage.

Cute.

;)

Pants
05-19-2009, 10:30 PM
Ah. Metrolike, sucking Kobe sausage.

Cute.

;)

What made you think I'm a Kobe fan? That's news to me.

Mr. Kotter
05-19-2009, 10:34 PM
What made you think I'm a Kobe fan? That's news to me.

A "closet" Kobe sausage-lover.

Even cuter. Heh.

;)

Pants
05-19-2009, 10:38 PM
A "closet" Kobe sausage-lover.

Even cuter. Heh.

;)

I think you're the one that's in the closet.

Pillowbiter.

;)

Mr. Kotter
05-19-2009, 10:41 PM
I think you're the one that's in the closet.

Pillowbiter.

;)

Four kids is a rather elaborate, and expensive, "cover" in your imagination.

How many you "on record" for...Anton the pillowbiter? ;)

Pants
05-19-2009, 10:43 PM

Hahah, I knew that was coming.

Your avatar should be this guy:

http://www.hbo.com/sopranos/img/cast/actor/joseph_gannascoli.jpg

Thig Lyfe
05-19-2009, 10:43 PM

It's happened.

Mr. Kotter
05-19-2009, 10:49 PM
Hahah, I knew that was coming.

Your avatar should be this guy...

Who the fugg is that? :spock:

:shrug:

FTR, allow me to repeat....How many you "on record" for...Anton the pillowbiter?

Pants
05-19-2009, 11:06 PM
Who the fugg is that? :spock:

:shrug:

FTR, allow me to repeat....How many you "on record" for...Anton the pillowbiter?

I have no kids. I have no problem with you thinking I'm gay because of that incredibly silly reason. I'm also fully aware of my sexual orientation, it's just the way I was born. My eyes are blue, that's also just the way I was born.

You, however, exhibit many behaviors of a homosexual person hidden deep, deep in the closet. "Anton" is your escape, and I'm fully aware he's your dupe (just the fact that you're the only person to ever bring him up makes it obvious to everyone). I don't imagine you as a very ignorant person, so the reason you behave the way you do towards UP and towards anything closely resembling "queerness" to you is because you simply can't stand it when others have enough courage to come out and achieve the happiness found in being free.

You can only dream of it and the jealousy makes you feel extreme resentment towards the people who are openly gay or openly anything else deemed to be "different" in our society. I have studied this mindset and it's found in many people and is associated with a great many outlooks, not just sexuality.

You could have been SO SO SO much happier.

P.S. That guy plays a mobster with a family and multiple kids who turns out to be a homosexual. You should watch Sopranos sometime, it's an incredible show.

Douche Baggins
05-19-2009, 11:09 PM
LMAO...having met Kotter that post is really funny.

Mr. Kotter
05-19-2009, 11:09 PM
I have no kids. I have no problem with you thinking I'm gay because of that incredibly silly reason. I'm also fully aware of my sexual orientation, it's just the way I was born. My eyes are blue, that's also just the way I was born.

You, however, exhibit many behaviors of a homosexual person hidden deep, deep in the closet. "Anton" is your escape, and I'm fully aware he's your dupe (just the fact that you're the only person to ever bring him up makes it obvious to everyone). I don't imagine you as a very ignorant person, so the reason you behave the way you do towards UP and towards anything closely resembling "queerness" to you is because you simply can't stand it when others have enough courage to come out and achieve the happiness found in being free.

You can only dream of it and the jealousy makes you feel extreme resentment towards the people who are openly gay or openly anything else deemed to be "different" in our society. I have studied this mindset and it's found in many people and is associated with a great many outlooks, not just sexuality.

P.S. That guy plays a mobster with a family and multiple kids who turns out to be a homosexual. You should watch Sopranos sometime, it's an incredible show.

:spock:

LMAO LMAO LMAO

You need to get laid, dude....by the person of your choice. Heh.

ROFL

Mr. Kotter
05-19-2009, 11:10 PM
LMAO...having met Kotter that post is really funny.

In support of me...or Metrofag? :spock:

LMAO

Douche Baggins
05-19-2009, 11:11 PM
You. You're about as far away from gay as it gets.

....but you ARE a weird dude.

Pants
05-19-2009, 11:11 PM
:spock:

LMAO LMAO LMAO

You need to get laid, dude....by the person of your choice. Heh.

ROFL

;)

Mr. Kotter
05-19-2009, 11:14 PM
You. You're about as far away from gay as it gets.

Kinda my thought, but let's let Metrof-a-g.....simmer in his own "juices"....heh....

;)

CoMoChief
05-20-2009, 06:21 AM
Kobe is the best pure basketball player in the NBA. He mostly resembles MJ more than anyone since Jordan.

However, Lebron is a lot more tough to guard. Just his skill level at his size makes him dominant, you cant guard the guy penetrating in the lane because he will just knock you down or jump over you. He's a forward playing guard, and has enough air and hops to jump in there with the big guys to get rebounds.

CoMoChief
05-20-2009, 06:22 AM

Jesus, I dont even know what to say about this post. Are you gay?

Demonpenz
05-20-2009, 09:30 AM
LBJ is better thank kobe

L.A. Chieffan
05-20-2009, 09:36 AM
i approve of the first two posts in this thread. that is all

Ultra Peanut
05-20-2009, 09:39 AM
It is so weird to me that Kobe is a 13-year veteran.

Ultra Peanut
05-20-2009, 09:43 AM
ps not to toot my non-heteronormativedar, but Kotter is painfully closeted and it's obvious through his incessant winking if nothing else

ps sopranos is for babbys

Buck
05-20-2009, 11:19 AM
Carmelo > Kobe

You are retarded.

Douche Baggins
05-20-2009, 11:25 AM
You are retarded.

Carmelo had a better game.

Buck
05-20-2009, 11:35 AM
Carmelo had a better game.

Bryant had more points, and he scored 18 points in the 4th quarter to overcome a deficit to win.

I don't see how you can say that.

Kobe:
40 Pts
6 Reb
4 Ast
0 Stl
1 Blk

Carmelo:
39 Pts
6 Reb
4 Ast
0 Stl
1 Blk

Phobia
05-20-2009, 12:17 PM
I've met Kotter and I thought he was gay until he proved he's not with 4 offspring. I'm not really a very good judge of gayness though. Who is and how do you prove it, anyway? Why would anybody want to prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt?

Demonpenz
05-20-2009, 01:57 PM
My gaydar is not great but I think it is strong. I think the following people on this site are gay

DanCPTebowlover
Mecca
Ultra Peanut
BigRichard
DogPiss
mecca

Silock
05-21-2009, 02:29 AM
MAMA THERE GOES THAT LeBRON...

DOWN to the Orlando Magic. Ouch.

Ultra Peanut
05-21-2009, 05:25 AM
My gaydar is not great but I think it is strong. I think the following people on this site are gay

DanCPTebowlover
Mecca
Ultra Peanut
BigRichard
DogPiss
meccaNope, probably straight. Maybe I'll end up being bi, or something, but I definitely like guys.

Silock
06-14-2009, 08:19 PM
MAMA THERE GOES THAT MAN.

"LeBron, have you seen my FOUR championship rings?"

Skip Towne
06-14-2009, 08:46 PM
I've met Kotter and I thought he was gay until he proved he's not with 4 offspring. I'm not really a very good judge of gayness though. Who is and how do you prove it, anyway? Why would anybody want to prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt?

You didn't notice he is limp wristed and talks with a lisp?

Phobia
06-14-2009, 09:11 PM
I noticed that he was trying to hump my leg at one point.