PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Gather 'round Mount Olive, O' Children of the Lord

Raised On Riots
05-20-2009, 12:30 PM
Q&A with HIS HOLINESS MATT CASSEL - 5/18

May 18, 2009, 3:42:12 PM

OTA #1
Q: Talk about Coach Haley’s approach with the players this off-season?

1ST APOSTLE: “He is coming out with great enthusiasm and he is getting after us. That is what we need right now. He is pushing everybody to be the best that they can be and he is coming out with an attitude. He is trying to get everyone to come out with an attitude and expect to win and play hard for 60 minutes.”

Q: What is the biggest challenge of coming in here and trying to figure out where this team is at?

BUDDHA: “That is why we are out here right now. We are trying to figure out what we have. We have to build on our strengths and work on our weaknesses and try and get better each and every day. We will get to where we need to be.”

Q: How important are these voluntary workouts?

VISHNU: “It’s huge for us and its huge for this team. We have had great attendance up to this point. If we can continue to build on that and continue to have guys buy in, it just helps us in the long run.”

Q: Are the practices similar to what you did in New England?

MOHAMMAD: “It feels familiar, but at the same time I think it is a combination of both. The format is very similar. I don’t know how all teams work in terms of OTAs and practice this time of year, but they are all very similar I can imagine. We are out there and Coach Haley is doing it his way and he is working really hard to get this team to buy in and have an attitude when we go on the field.”

Q: Do you feel like this is your football team yet?

ST. PETER: “I am going in with that mentality that I am the starter. I go out there with that mentality each and every day that opening day I will be the starter and we will be ready to rock and roll.”

Q: Is it nerve racking to be in a new place?

MOTHER TERESA: “It is new surroundings for me and all the new guys that come into this locker room, rookie and veterans included. You meet new people. It’s a new playbook, so you just dive right in and try to get a handle on it.”

Q: Was TE Tony Gonzalez someone you were looking forward to playing with?

ST JOHN THE BAPTIST: “Tony is a great player, one of the best tight ends to ever play the game. He is a guy that I have a tremendous respect for. I am sure he is going to go in and help Atlanta. I don’t make the decisions around here. Coach Haley and (Scott) Pioli decided to go a different direction and I put my trust in them. We are going to move on. We will be successful if we just keep working.”

Q: Is your relationship with your teammates strengthening?

ZEUS: “That is what we are doing this time of year. We are trying to build relationships, trying to work on strengths and weaknesses and getting some of the chemistry together.”

Q: What do you have to do to get your mind ready to potentially be the starting quarterback for the Chiefs this season?

THE KRAKEN: “It is about perseverance and overcoming adversity. One of the things I always say is, ‘expect nothing, earn everything.’ It happens a lot in the NFL. You have to step up when you get your opportunity and I was able to get an opportunity last year and I showed a lot of people I could play, including myself. I am just happy to put myself in a position where I can continue to do what I love which is play football. I am blessed and I am fortunate to have that opportunity because I believed in myself and I surrounded myself with people who believed in me. ”

Q: Does it concern you that you have not signed a long-term contract, yet?

OOGA-BOOGA, GOD OF LOST AMAZONIAN TRIBESPEOPLE: “I really leave that up to my agent, Scott (Pioli) and everybody else that handles that type of thing. For me it is just really about coming in here, learning the playbook and getting better each and every day and concentrating on football. I think the rest of it takes care of itself.”

http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/vv252/raisedonriots/Bloch-SermonOnTheMount.jpg
;)

doomy3
05-20-2009, 12:34 PM
Could you possibly be more retarded?

Raised On Riots
05-20-2009, 12:37 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAYfIzQpja0 ;)

Tiger's Fan
05-20-2009, 12:38 PM
I want Cassel to succeed for no other reason than to cram it down this fucking morons gaping throat.

Go blow a Sanchez blow-up, fucktard.

Delano
05-20-2009, 12:39 PM
How's my oos taste, DCS?

dirk digler
05-20-2009, 12:40 PM
I thought Curry was Jesus? This gets confusing

seclark
05-20-2009, 12:42 PM
link for the article w/o all the dumb shits dumb shit:
http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/2009/05/18/qa_with_matt_cassel__518/

sec

doomy3
05-20-2009, 12:42 PM
Does anyone besides this douchebag think this is funny? Serious question.

He spends all this time trying to be funny, but I don't think anyone can actually think this fucktard is anything but the biggest fucking embarrassment ever to post on any message board.

The Bad Guy
05-20-2009, 12:46 PM

He spends all this time trying to be funny, but I don't think anyone can actually think this ****tard is anything but the biggest ****ing embarrassment ever to post on any message board.

I actually feel sorry for him. The "look at me" nonsense he displays obviously comes from the lack of attention he receives in his personal life.

He sits and defends Mecca every chance he gets and then talks about a lot of gay activity.

I bet he puts eyeliner on and wears a mesh shirt before he logs into ChiefsPlanet.

Tiger's Fan
05-20-2009, 12:47 PM

He spends all this time trying to be funny, but I don't think anyone can actually think this ****tard is anything but the biggest ****ing embarrassment ever to post on any message board.

I'm torn between the hilarity of his being a Mizzou fan, and the embarrassment of his supposed Chiefs fandom.

Raised On Riots
05-20-2009, 12:51 PM
The Boo-Hoo runs deep in this thread.

This is valuable information. How I choose to present it is completely up to my discretion. Maybe if some of you were more on the ball in terms of following The Chosen One, you could have beat me to the punch.

But please continue weeping; your butt-hurt tears are yummy to me.

mikey23545
05-20-2009, 12:54 PM
I actually feel sorry for him. The "look at me" nonsense he displays obviously comes from the lack of attention he receives in his personal life.

He sits and defends Mecca every chance he gets <b>and then talks about a lot of gay activity.</b>

I bet he puts eyeliner on and wears a mesh shirt before he logs into ChiefsPlanet.

ROR = GoChiefs

The Bad Guy
05-20-2009, 12:54 PM
The Boo-Hoo runs deep in this thread.

This is valuable information. How I choose to present it is completely up to my discretion. Maybe if some of you were more on the ball in terms of following The Chosen One, you could have beat me to the punch.

But please continue weeping; your butt-hurt tears are yummy to me.

See here's what you miss.

We aren't weaping. We are commenting how much of an utter fucking douche you are. There's a difference. Did you learn comprehension before you dropped out of high school to turn into a cross-dresser?

Skip Towne
05-20-2009, 12:55 PM

He spends all this time trying to be funny, but I don't think anyone can actually think this fucktard is anything but the biggest fucking embarrassment ever to post on any message board.

This

Buck
05-20-2009, 01:01 PM
Whats with your schtick DCS?

Nobody likes it, why do you keep doing it?

Pablo
05-20-2009, 01:05 PM
See, there are only two religious deities at CP.

Mark Sanchez

and

Aaron Curry.

And since nobody talks about Curry nowadays, and Sanchez is brought up on a daily basis, it's clear he's the chosen one, the messiah. Sanchez is the root of Draft Planet's deep and painful butthurt.

doomy3
05-20-2009, 01:10 PM

We aren't weaping. We are commenting how much of an utter ****ing douche you are. There's a difference. Did you learn comprehension before you dropped out of high school to turn into a cross-dresser?

Yeah, I would think this would be pretty simple to understand. Apparently not.

Saccopoo
05-20-2009, 01:36 PM
I don't know...I thought "The Kraken" was kinda funny.

the Talking Can
05-20-2009, 01:47 PM
what a fukwad

Count Zarth
05-20-2009, 01:49 PM
The Kraken! LMAO

Count Zarth
05-20-2009, 01:49 PM
ROR = GoChiefs

You = fucktard

Raised On Riots
05-20-2009, 02:02 PM
"Cassel loves me this I know,
'Cause Saint Douchey told me so".

Messier
05-20-2009, 02:07 PM
"Cassel loves me this I know,
'Cause Saint Douchey told me so".

So you don't like Cassel?

Pioli Zombie
05-20-2009, 02:10 PM
There are too many Jesuses out there. Can we decide on one already? Curry is old news.
I say Sanchez because he's been annointed as a Hall of Famer by the New York media because he was the USC QB for one season.
Posted via Mobile Device

Raised On Riots
05-20-2009, 02:13 PM

He sits and defends Mecca every chance he gets and then talks about a lot of gay activity.

ROR = GoChiefs

This

You and few others don't like it. But guess what? I don't care. Because some people do, and they are the people I come here to post with.

Not you.

what a fukwad

Buster Hyman I want Cassel to succeed for no other reason than to cram it down this fucking morons gaping throat.

Are YOU gonna' cram it down my throat, tough guy? You've been talking shit recently about what a bad ass you are, and I don't buy it for one fucking minute.

See, what we have here are a collection of people who's opinions I could truly give two fucks about, but I thought we'd already established this.

I don't like you, you don't like me and I'm perfectly cool with that.

Any further questions?

<!-- / message --> <!-- sig -->

MoreLemonPledge
05-20-2009, 02:14 PM
http://daninz.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/00008-your-sins-hurt-me-this-much-jesus.jpg

doomy3
05-20-2009, 02:15 PM
You and few others don't like it. But guess what? I don't care. Because some people do, and they are the people I come here to post with.

Not you.

Are YOU gonna' cram it down my throat, tough guy? You've been talking shit recently about what a bad ass you are, and I don't buy it for one ****ing minute.

See, what we have here are a collection of people who's opinions I could truly give two ****s about, but I thought we'd already established this.

Any further questions?

Who does like you? I see you sucking dick a lot and so I see who you think your friends are, but I have never once seen any of them laugh at one of your jokes or come to your defense, save Claythan.

You may look through the couple threads where you got banned, and not one of them came to your defense. Most of your "friends" laughed at it.

Pioli Zombie
05-20-2009, 02:16 PM
I love chat room fights.

Only thing funnier are Facebook fights.

Comment: I don't believe in God
Comment : how can you say that?
Comment. I can say anything I want
Comment. Not if you want to be my friend
Comment. So what. I knew you a short time in high school and I didn't like you then
Comment. Fine
Comment. Good!
Posted via Mobile Device

Messier
05-20-2009, 02:17 PM

Not you.

Are YOU gonna' cram it down my throat, tough guy? You've been talking shit recently about what a bad ass you are, and I don't buy it for one ****ing minute.

See, what we have here are a collection of people who's opinions I could truly give two ****s about, but I thought we'd already established this.

Any further questions?

If you didn't care I don't think you'd make a post like this, kinda yelly and screamy, I just think you wouldn't respond at all.

Raised On Riots
05-20-2009, 02:29 PM
So you don't like Cassel?

I like Cassel enough to give him a legitimate chance, and I've said as much already.

The guy gets us 5 wins this year; he's done his job.

I just enjoy fucking with a few members of his fanbase here who can dish but not take.
A pious group of douchebags, who post like douchebags, these fanboys post shit even dumber than my own, which they somehow construe as "humorous" about NFL Quarterback(s)who have nothing whatsoever to do with the Chiefs.
They accuse myself and others of being "obsessed" with said QB's, though none of us have posted anything at the Planet be it in a thread or a reply, where we've express continued dissapointment in Pioli's choice of Cassel.

That's because we have moved on, and they haven't. And the majority of the replies you see above are ample evidence that this is both true, and that they can not go even one day without invoking the name of their own secret mancrushes; Matt Stafford and Mark Sanchez.

Raised On Riots
05-20-2009, 02:34 PM
]Who does like you?[/B] I see you sucking dick a lot and so I see who you think your friends are, but I have never once seen any of them laugh at one of your jokes or come to your defense, save Claythan.

You may look through the couple threads where you got banned, and not one of them came to your defense. Most of your "friends" laughed at it.

A few people, not the whole board, and that's all I need.

If you didn't care I don't think you'd make a post like this, kinda yelly and screamy, I just think you wouldn't respond at all.

Nah, if I were getting "yelly and screamy", I'd be using the correct punctuation to display it properly.

Thig Lyfe
05-20-2009, 02:36 PM
I love chat room fights.

Only thing funnier are Facebook fights.

Comment: I don't believe in God
Comment : how can you say that?
Comment. I can say anything I want
Comment. Not if you want to be my friend
Comment. So what. I knew you a short time in high school and I didn't like you then
Comment. Fine
Comment. Good!
Posted via Mobile Device

LMAO

doomy3
05-20-2009, 03:10 PM
I like Cassel enough to give him a legitimate chance, and I've said as much already.

The guy gets us 5 wins this year; he's done his job.

I just enjoy ****ing with a few members of his fanbase here who can dish but not take.
A pious group of douchebags, who post like douchebags, these fanboys post shit even dumber than my own, which they somehow construe as "humorous" about NFL Quarterback(s)who have nothing whatsoever to do with the Chiefs.
They accuse myself and others of being "obsessed" with said QB's, though none of us have posted anything at the Planet be it in a thread or a reply, where we've express continued dissapointment in Pioli's choice of Cassel.

That's because we have moved on, and they haven't. And the majority of the replies you see above are ample evidence that this is both true, and that they can not go even one day without invoking the name of their own secret mancrushes; Matt Stafford and Mark Sanchez.

I'm guessing this entire post is a joke, since there is nothing factual about it at all.

Raised On Riots
05-20-2009, 03:11 PM
I'm guessing this entire post is a joke, since there is nothing factual about it at all.

No, you're a douchebag just like the post says.

MoreLemonPledge
05-20-2009, 03:16 PM
http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs23/f/2007/322/c/9/Must_Win_Internet_by_DanShive.jpg

Raised On Riots
05-20-2009, 03:19 PM
http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs23/f/2007/322/c/9/Must_Win_Internet_by_DanShive.jpg

ROFL

Or better yet:

Can't...take....joke!

FAX
05-20-2009, 03:20 PM

A valid point, Mr. doomy3.

Personally, I have come to the conclusion that Mr. Raised On Rats is likely addicted to Ritalin and his mom's HSA is empty.

FAX

Raised On Riots
05-20-2009, 03:25 PM
A valid point, Mr. doomy3.

Personally, I have come to the conclusion that Mr. Raised On Rats is likely addicted to Ritalin and his mom's HSA is empty.

FAX

Your patronage of my thread is most appreciated, Mr. FUX. Tis better to be hated than ignored.

But what am I saying? My lesser nemeses couldn't ignore me if they tried, as this thread clearly demonstrates.

FAX
05-20-2009, 03:37 PM
Your patronage of my thread is most appreciated, Mr. FUX. Tis better to be hated than ignored.

But what am I saying? My lesser nemeses couldn't ignore me if they tried, as this thread clearly demonstrates.

You are an irritating little bugger, I'll give you that. And, if that is your aim and intent, you are, perhaps, the most competent and successful irritating little bugger of all times.

FAX

Mr. Flopnuts
05-20-2009, 03:41 PM

Seems to me the yelly and screamy started from other posters. Don't let me rush to defend the guy though, nobody does that.

Raised On Riots
05-20-2009, 03:46 PM
You are an irritating little bugger, I'll give you that. And, if that is your aim and intent, you are, perhaps, the most competent and successful irritating little bugger of all times.

FAX

No harm intended to the overall populace of the board Mr. FUX. Unfortunately, collateral damage does sometimes occur in the ongoing blood-feud between myself and my hypocritical adversaries. ;)

Raised On Riots
05-20-2009, 03:49 PM
Seems to me the yelly and screamy started from other posters. Don't let me rush to defend the guy though, nobody does that.

You must be one of the hordes of members here who do not like me! :D

Count Zarth
05-20-2009, 03:52 PM
I actually really enjoy ROR's jesus crap. It's just...weird...in a funny way.

And if Cassel bombs it's going to be REALLY funny.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-20-2009, 04:05 PM
You must be one of the hordes of members here who do not like me! :D

I don't get involved in these deals for the most part because I think it's lame. I've progressed as a poster over the last 4 years. That said, I couldn't fucking stand you when you first joined. Now? You're just fine, and absolutely belong here.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-20-2009, 04:06 PM
I don't get involved in these deals for the most part because I think it's lame. I've progressed as a poster over the last 4 years. That said, I couldn't fucking stand you when you first joined. Now? You're just fine, and absolutely belong here.

Remember 1 thing though, I pretty much like everyone. :fire:

Raised On Riots
05-20-2009, 04:19 PM
I actually really enjoy ROR's jesus crap. It's just...weird...in a funny way.

And if Cassel bombs it's going to be REALLY funny.

But that's the crux; I DON'T want him to bomb because if he does, it's going to set us back another two years.

And who the fuck wants that?!

Douchey3, Bad Baby, and whoever the fuck else can't seem to get this in to their heads. Bad Baby just likes to roll along with whoever may be arguing with me, but Douchey puts that fashionista bullshit up yesterday( which incidentally has not a DAMNED thing to do with football ), and I just played along with his shtick, instead of acting like a butt-hurt little girl.

I on the other hand, actually posted something that had reading value, that had not yet been posted on the board, and that related to the Chiefs new Quarterback! It related to Football!
Imagine that!

Apples and Oranges.

Skip Towne
05-20-2009, 04:21 PM
I rarely read RoR's threads. But when I see one go past 25 replies I rush right over to witness the beatdown.

milkman
05-20-2009, 04:22 PM

The yelly screamy part was baited.

It is a stupid, useless thread.
I think it's time we move on and focus on the players that we have.

I am a Sanchez supporter, and was pissed when Pioli traded for Cassel.

But Sanchez is a Jet and Cassel is our QB, so rather than dwell on what could have been, I'm going to hope that Cassel is the next Lenny Dawson.

It is stupid to keep doing the kind of shit that's being done here.

Mecca
05-20-2009, 04:23 PM
I think there are going to be some disappointed people, the Chiefs have not put Cassel in a good position.

Count Zarth
05-20-2009, 04:25 PM
I think there are going to be some disappointed people, the Chiefs have not put Cassel in a good position.

I honestly believe if they trade for a receiver, he'll be fine. For some reason I'm not worried about the OL.

Raised On Riots
05-20-2009, 04:38 PM

YAY!:D;)

Raised On Riots
05-20-2009, 04:44 PM

But Sanchez is a Jet and Cassel is our QB, so rather than dwell on what could have been, I'm going to hope that Cassel is the next Lenny Dawson.

I disagree. That interview was buried at the bottom of the pile over at KCC.com, and had not yet seen the light of day here, or over at HOTC.

And Dragon's pretty good about being on the ball with that kind of shit.

You may not agree with the context, but the material had merit.

milkman
05-20-2009, 04:50 PM
I disagree. That interview was buried at the bottom of the pile over at KCC.com, and had not yet seen the light of day here, or over at HOTC.

And Dragon's pretty good about being on the ball with that kind of shit.

You may not agree with the context, but the material had merit.

The material had merit.

The manner in which you presented did not.

DaFace
05-20-2009, 04:52 PM
Is it really so hard to title a thread in a way that people can tell what the hell is going to be in it?

Mr. Flopnuts
05-20-2009, 05:21 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DJkND9AlMPw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DJkND9AlMPw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Raised On Riots
05-20-2009, 06:05 PM
The material had merit.

Agree to disagree. Look, here's the thing; let's say that I agreed to never put the Jesus Shtick on Cassel or Pioli again. And let's go even further and say that ALL parties involved in this ongoing clown party agreed to do the same with Sanchez and Stafford.

I can guaran-fucking-tee you that I would not be the first to break the agreement. Those guys can no more put their shit to rest than Micheal Jackson can resist the pull of a twelve year-old boys freshly powdered behind.

So what's the point? Why even try?

Is it really so hard to title a thread in a way that people can tell what the hell is going to be in it?

In this case I agree. The post would have had more pop with a regular headline. I'll keep that in mind, and thank you.;)

bdeg
05-20-2009, 07:14 PM
haven't read the whole thing, has prob beensaid, but what i don't get is how cassel has now in your head become the 'perfect one we should all make fun of' when we got him for a f-ing 2nd round pick and the perception was he hasn't proven anything without the pats yet.

love his potential, think he will be great, as all signs(working his butt off andhasa real desire, what more could you ask for in the offseason?) point to. and people ripped the trade and him on here for weeks

this is not going to be an ongoing ordeal for every player you don't like. please. stop it. it doesn'tapply

my space bar is busted(i'll take credit for the lack of shifting)

Bwana
05-20-2009, 07:22 PM
WTH?

:spock:

Mr. Flopnuts
05-20-2009, 07:24 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/65L0FAHnJCg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/65L0FAHnJCg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

booger
05-20-2009, 07:24 PM
crank.

its whats for dinner.

milkman
05-20-2009, 07:25 PM
Agree to disagree. Look, here's the thing; let's say that I agreed to never put the Jesus Shtick on Cassel or Pioli again. And let's go even further and say that ALL parties involved in this ongoing clown party agreed to do the same with Sanchez and Stafford.

I can guaran-****ing-tee you that I would not be the first to break the agreement. Those guys can no more put their shit to rest than Micheal Jackson can resist the pull of a twelve year-old boys freshly powdered behind.

So what's the point? Why even try?

So your reasoning is this.

"Since I know there are small minded people, I'm going to be small minded."

That about sum it up?

Raised On Riots
05-20-2009, 07:28 PM
So your reasoning is this.

"Since I know there are small minded people, I'm going to be small minded."

That about sum it up?

I prefer to think of it more as, "I won't hit first but I WILL hit harder when push comes to shove".

The Bad Guy
05-20-2009, 08:22 PM
I prefer to think of it more as, "I won't hit first but I WILL hit harder when push comes to shove".

You know what's hilarious?

How you call out people for "talking tough" but you are the biggest wannabe toughguy I've ever seen post on here.

You'll hit harder? My fucking ass. You've done nothing on this board except think you're some rebelious figure because you post avatars that make you look like you're in the Kiss Army.

Now quick, make some gay reference, bring up that youtube video or keep talking how tough you are to keep your rep intact, fuckstick.

Baconeater
05-20-2009, 08:30 PM
crank.

its whats for dinner.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fY1Pl1zGowc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fY1Pl1zGowc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Simply Red
05-20-2009, 08:32 PM
children, enough of the 'internet fighting.' ... seriously

Baconeater
05-20-2009, 08:33 PM
I heartily encourage you to engage in intercourse with yourself.

Simply Red
05-20-2009, 08:36 PM
I heartily encourage you to engage in intercourse with yourself.

FUCK YOU TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!123456789!

Simply Red
05-20-2009, 08:37 PM
:):), and stuff.

Raised On Riots
05-20-2009, 08:39 PM

How you call out people for "talking tough" but you are the biggest wannabe toughguy I've ever seen post on here.

You'll hit harder? My fucking ass. You've done nothing on this board except think you're some rebelious figure because you post avatars that make you look like you're in the Kiss Army.

Now quick, make some gay reference, bring up that youtube video or keep talking how tough you are to keep your rep intact, fuckstick.
\
You know what's REALLY hilarious? You're a follower and a lemming, and I'm NOT.
Know what's even MORE hilarious? You follow ME around without fail every day like a whore following her pimp.

And speaking of avatars, every time you post, you come off EXACTLY like that irritating, little douchebag paper boy forever in pursuit of his "two dollars".

My only question to YOU is:

When can I look forward to you riding your bicycle over the edge of a cliff?
Lemming?

The Bad Guy
05-20-2009, 08:52 PM
\
You know what's REALLY hilarious? You're a follower and a lemming, and I'm NOT.
Know what's even MORE hilarious? You follow ME around without fail every day like a whore following her pimp.

And speaking of avatars, every time you post, you come off EXACTLY like that irritating, little douchebag paper boy forever in pursuit of his "two dollars".

My only question to YOU is:

When can I look forward to you riding your bicycle over the edge of a cliff?
Lemming?

Ha, you gave tongue baths to Mecca and Hamas every 5 minutes for 3 months straight. Yet I'm the LEMMING?

I can think on my own on this board. Unlike you, who just piggyback's others. I know you need to keep recycling this Cassel shit because Hamas hasn't given you any new material lately.

What is great though is how without fail you will respond to me in less than 5 minutes. Clock is ticking, ballwasher.

bdeg
05-20-2009, 08:53 PM
the whole following me complaint is ridiculous

a lot of us read all of the football news on here

Simply Red
05-20-2009, 09:04 PM
Ha, you gave tongue baths to Mecca and Hamas every 5 minutes for 3 months straight. Yet I'm the LEMMING?

I can think on my own on this board. Unlike you, who just piggyback's others. I know you need to keep recycling this Cassel shit because Hamas hasn't given you any new material lately.

What is great though is how without fail you will respond to me in less than 5 minutes. Clock is ticking, ballwasher.

Is 'Hamas' really Johnny Matrix? Answer me that ...

Raised On Riots
05-20-2009, 09:06 PM

Who's the recycler, dick-drip? You and good ol' Douchey can't get me OR Mark Sanchez out of your heads!
I've accepted Cassel and I hope he succeeds because it's in the interest of my team that he do so.
You and Douchey on the other hand, can't even acknowledge that Sanchez has talent, and that the Jets pimped their mothers and sisters to get him!

Oh, and you two can't take OR make a joke worth a shit.

As this all relates to you personally; someday you might win a smack-off against me, but that day is not today.

Raised On Riots
05-20-2009, 09:06 PM

I believe so.

Simply Red
05-20-2009, 09:09 PM
I believe so.

so who's Brando?

stumppy
05-20-2009, 09:09 PM

The resemblence is uncanny when Hamas holds a big bag of dogshit up next to his face.

Raised On Riots
05-20-2009, 09:11 PM
so who's Brando?

Don't know.

stumppy
05-20-2009, 09:12 PM

I don't think it matters if you rattle his chain or he steps on it hisself. He's gonna keep barking.

Simply Red
05-20-2009, 09:13 PM
wow, if that's true, talk about contrasting popularity ranks. CP majority = epi-fail. see nobody ever talks 'bout this stuff.

Raised On Riots
05-20-2009, 09:17 PM
I don't think it matters if you rattle his chain or he steps on it hisself. He's gonna keep barking.

Normally I'd just take my win and split but this IS my thread, so I must keep stewardship over it.

Raised On Riots
05-20-2009, 09:22 PM
Ah fuck it; enough.

The Bad Guy
05-20-2009, 09:24 PM
Normally I'd just take my win and split but this IS my thread, so I must keep stewardship over it.

All the makeup you wear has obviously affected reality in your mind.

stumppy
05-20-2009, 09:26 PM
All the makeup you wear has obviously affected reality in your mind.

He says while yanking on the chain.:D

booger
05-21-2009, 01:55 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fY1Pl1zGowc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fY1Pl1zGowc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I'd tell her she missed a spot but i think she would take it too literally.

crazycoffey
05-21-2009, 03:05 AM

sec

Thank you.

FAX
05-21-2009, 04:54 AM
I am in the process of compiling a personality profile on Mr. Raised On Rats predicated on his organizational behavior, habitual language clusters, temperamental traits and tendencies, as well as predictive inter-relational pathway modeling. The full profile is, at this point, in the preliminary stages, but I can tell you this. That peep is strange, man.

FAX

InChiefsHell
05-21-2009, 06:04 AM

Hrumph...I know I don't do that...hrmph...

FAX
05-21-2009, 06:39 AM
If one were to unravel one's myelinated nerve fibers in one's brain and lay them out end-to-end, they would create one giant, myelinated nerve fiber 93,000 miles long. That's almost 20 myelinated nerve fiber round trips between New York and Los Angeles. Of course, since the adult human brain weighs approximately 1350 grams, one would be smart enough to only do this once.

FAX

whoman69
05-21-2009, 08:38 AM
I think the best part of this thread is that we have Zeus talking about relationships. Now there is some irony.

Raised On Riots
06-21-2009, 02:59 AM
Post-OTA's/Total Bastard BUMP!

(aw c'mon; enjoy a Classic!)

crazycoffey
06-21-2009, 03:51 AM
.I want Cassel to succeed for no other reason than to cram it down this fucking morons gaping throat.

How's my oos taste, DCS?

sec

ROR = GoChiefs

We aren't weaping. We are commenting how much of an utter fucking douche you are. There's a difference. Did you learn comprehension before you dropped out of high school to turn into a cross-dresser?

what a fukwad

http://daninz.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/00008-your-sins-hurt-me-this-much-jesus.jpg

The material had merit.

crank.

its whats for dinner.

I am in the process of compiling a personality profile on Mr. Raised On Rats predicated on his organizational behavior, habitual language clusters, temperamental traits and tendencies, as well as predictive inter-relational pathway modeling. The full profile is, at this point, in the preliminary stages, but I can tell you this. That peep is strange, man.

FAX

Raised On Riots
06-21-2009, 03:54 AM
Cut and Paste much?

crazycoffey
06-21-2009, 03:55 AM
...I thought Curry was Jesus? This gets confusing

See, there are only two religious deities at CP.

Mark Sanchez

and

Aaron Curry.

And since nobody talks about Curry nowadays, and Sanchez is brought up on a daily basis, it's clear he's the chosen one, the messiah. Sanchez is the root of Draft Planet's deep and painful butthurt.

I don't know...I thought "The Kraken" was kinda funny.

The Kraken! LMAO

WTH?

:spock:

crazycoffey
06-21-2009, 03:57 AM
Cut and Paste much?

no, it's a button right besides the "quote" button for multiple quotes, dumbass, and you notice not a single quote by skip or myself. but hordes of people here "love" you....

I mean seriously, Fax doesn't give you a glowing endorsement, that says alot, if you know this place at all.

crazycoffey
06-21-2009, 03:59 AM
Post-OTA's/Total Bastard BUMP!

(aw c'mon; enjoy a Classic example of how dumb I can be!)

FYP

Raised On Riots
06-21-2009, 04:00 AM
no, it's a button right besides the "quote" button for multiple quotes, dumbass, and you notice not a single quote by skip or myself. but hordes of people here "love" you....

I mean seriously, Fax doesn't give you a glowing endorsement, that says alot, if you know this place at all.

Do you really want me to put a compilation of "DCS/ROR is awesome" posts together, fuckwad?

Meh. Bring the hate! FEEEEEEEEEEEED THE BEAST!!!!ROFL

crazycoffey
06-21-2009, 04:00 AM
my goal tonight is to get this thread to 125 posts!!! and the final posts here are all going to be me saying how big a douch ROR really is!!!! This is AWESOME!!!! IT'S WHAT CHIEFS PLANET IS ALL ABOUT!!!! I'VE LEARNED THIS RECENTLY BY THE ACTIONS/POSTS OF INTERNET TOUGH GUYS LIKE RAISED ON RATS!!!!! I SEE THE FUTURE OF CP AND THIS IDIOTIC CRAP IS THE WAY, THE LIGHT, AND THE ONE TRUE PATH TO INTERNET GLORY!!!!!

Raised On Riots
06-21-2009, 04:01 AM
I enjoy the taste of Donkey-Ball sweat!

FYP! :D

crazycoffey
06-21-2009, 04:03 AM
GROWN ON SOCIAL UPRISINGS;

HIS DICK IS SO SMALL, HIS GIRL SAYS SHE THOUGHT IT WAS HIS FINGER. MY MOM ON THE OTHER HAND THOUGHT IT WAS THE BEST NIGHT OF HER LIFE. BUT SHE'S BEEN DEAD FOR 5 YEARS......

Raised On Riots
06-21-2009, 04:03 AM
my goal tonight is to get this thread to 125 posts!!! and the final posts here are all going to be me saying how big a douch ROR really is!!!! This is AWESOME!!!! IT'S WHAT CHIEFS PLANET IS ALL ABOUT!!!! I'VE LEARNED THIS RECENTLY BY THE ACTIONS/POSTS OF INTERNET TOUGH GUYS LIKE RAISED ON RATS!!!!! I SEE THE FUTURE OF CP AND THIS IDIOTIC CRAP IS THE WAY, THE LIGHT, AND THE ONE TRUE PATH TO INTERNET GLORY!!!!!

http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/vv252/raisedonriots/timmypost.png

crazycoffey
06-21-2009, 04:05 AM
RAISED ON MONKEY DICKS;

His Birth Certificate was a printed memo of an appology from the Trojan Condom factory.

crazycoffey
06-21-2009, 04:07 AM
RAISED MONKEY NIPPLES;

He's not only ugly, but his face looks like it caught on fire and someone tried to put it out with a pitchfork!!!!

crazycoffey
06-21-2009, 04:08 AM
RAISIN FOR NUTS;

He's a big man on the internet, but not half the man his mother is....

Raised On Riots
06-21-2009, 04:10 AM
RAISED MONKEY NIPPLES;

He's not only ugly, but his face looks like it caught on fire and someone tried to put it out with a pitchfork!!!!

http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/vv252/raisedonriots/MASK.jpg

Shhh...Rocky loves you.

crazycoffey
06-21-2009, 04:12 AM
RAISED ON GUTTER BUTTER;

He got his degree in arithmetic; he adds trouble, substracts substance, divides attention and multiplies ignorance!

crazycoffey
06-21-2009, 04:13 AM
RAISED ON RAPED APES;

Some say we all sprang from monkeys, but he didn't spring far enough....

crazycoffey
06-21-2009, 04:14 AM
RAPTURED ON RIOTS;

He still loves nature, dispite what she did to him....

crazycoffey
06-21-2009, 04:17 AM
RIPE ON RITALIN;

He really is smart, trust me - he has brains he never even used!!!!
Besides - this brain has to be big, look at how much ignorance it holds!!!!

crazycoffey
06-21-2009, 04:19 AM
RAISED ON RICE PATTY HAMBURGER;

A black and white mind, working on a color coded problem.....

crazycoffey
06-21-2009, 04:22 AM
REARED ON A RED BABOON ASS;

Mensa rejected his application; to be the new janitor!

Raised On Riots
06-21-2009, 04:22 AM
Not bad, not bad; I'm actually somewhat impressed. You should drink all night more often!

crazycoffey
06-21-2009, 04:24 AM
REEFED ON RUFFIES;

He has a sharp tongue, but does that mean it's a keen mind?

ah - no.....

crazycoffey
06-21-2009, 04:25 AM
RISING OVER RIDICULOUS;

I read his posts, and finally believe; the dead are trying to contact us!!!!

crazycoffey
06-21-2009, 04:28 AM
RIDICULED ON RYTHME;

I took my kids to the zoo today, then visited my aunt in the mental ward; I couldn't stop thinking of you!!!!11!!!11

crazycoffey
06-21-2009, 04:29 AM
she was smearing her menstral cyle all over her face and yelling, "I am the future, taste me, wear me, and know that I am real!!!" - That's when I knew.....

crazycoffey
06-21-2009, 04:31 AM
RIDICULOUS OVERT RETARD;

The worse advice he ever recieved - "be yourself"

crazycoffey
06-21-2009, 04:32 AM
http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/vv252/raisedonriots/MASK.jpg

Shhh...Rocky loves you.

Are you always this stupid or do you make special efforts when posting on Chiefs Planet?????

crazycoffey
06-21-2009, 04:33 AM
hey I've been wondering what is your opinion of the human race - as an outsider?

crazycoffey
06-21-2009, 04:34 AM
At least you are not obnoxious like so many other people -- you are obnoxious in a different and worse way

crazycoffey
06-21-2009, 04:35 AM
Believe me, I don't want to make a monkey out of you. Why should I take all the credit?

Raised On Riots
06-21-2009, 04:37 AM
RISING OVER RIDICULOUS;

I read his posts, and finally believe; the dead are trying to contact us!!!!

And then again, I may have spoken too soon...

Well, goodnight CC. And please; keep your Worship of me ALIVE!

http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/vv252/raisedonriots/kiss-alive.jpg

crazycoffey
06-21-2009, 04:37 AM
REALLY OBTUSE RATDICK;

I've been wondering, do you want us to accept you as you are, or do you think we'll really like you?

crazycoffey
06-21-2009, 04:38 AM
And then again, I may have spoken too soon...

Well, goodnight CC. And please; keep your Worship of me ALIVE!

http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/vv252/raisedonriots/kiss-alive.jpg

For two cents, I`d give you a piece of my mind -- and all of yours.
If I really wanted your opinion, I'd shit in your hand and give you your change....

crazycoffey
06-21-2009, 04:39 AM
I guess you prove that even god makes mistakes sometimes.

crazycoffey
06-21-2009, 04:40 AM
Keep posting, someday you may post something that sounds intelligent....

crazycoffey
06-21-2009, 04:40 AM
we can play horse, I'll be the head and you just be yourself....

crazycoffey
06-21-2009, 04:42 AM
no one can say you have nothing, you at least have your inferiority

crazycoffey
06-21-2009, 04:44 AM
America is built on our individual rights, but do you have to abuse your right to be an idiot?

crazycoffey
06-21-2009, 04:45 AM
Don't fret, someday you will find yourself, and wish that you hadn't.....

crazycoffey
06-21-2009, 04:48 AM
There are two requirements to being a smart ass, don't worry - you have the second part down cold......

crazycoffey
06-21-2009, 04:49 AM
I've heard that two heads are better than one, but in your case - one would have been better than none.....

crazycoffey
06-21-2009, 04:53 AM
REEKS OF RENAL FLUID;

Was it hard to learn how to be a social outcast, or were you a quick study?

Slainte
06-21-2009, 04:57 AM
I keep clicking on this thread, and everytime I do, CC has posted yet another stab at ROR!!!!! And DONT'CHA KNOW - It just keeps going on and on....

They actin' crazy now, ain't they?....

crazycoffey
06-21-2009, 04:58 AM
REGAL OF REJECTS;

You are the very reason that God created the middle finger...

crazycoffey
06-21-2009, 04:59 AM
I think I finally ran him off..... and don't you know he left without any good rebuttal?

Smed1065
06-21-2009, 05:44 AM
Cut and Paste much?

And better than 99.9 % of yours. LOL

Pioli Zombie
06-21-2009, 05:50 AM
I think I finally ran him off..... and don't you know he left without any good rebuttal?

Uncle Bipolar???????
Posted via Mobile Device

crazycoffey
06-21-2009, 05:51 AM
Do you really want me to put a compilation of "DCS/ROR is awesome" posts together, fuckwad?

Meh. Bring the hate! FEEEEEEEEEEEED THE BEAST!!!!ROFL

Is your "beast" full? I can conjur up another ounce of dick juice if you're still hungry......

crazycoffey
06-21-2009, 05:58 AM
Not bad, not bad; I'm actually somewhat impressed. You should drink all night more often!

I've drank all night more than you've fucked all night,
I've fucked all night more than I've drank all night.

There's enough people that hate you on this board, you don't really have to try so hard to get more.....

Pioli Zombie
06-21-2009, 06:01 AM
I've drank all night more than you've fucked all night,
I've fucked all night more than I've drank all night.

There's enough people that hate you on this board, you don't really have to try so hard to get more.....

Psychotic much?
Posted via Mobile Device

crazycoffey
06-21-2009, 06:03 AM
Psychotic much?
Posted via Mobile Device

Hello, the name is "crazy"coffey!
D'uh.....

Pioli Zombie
06-21-2009, 06:08 AM
Hello, the name is "crazy"coffey!
D'uh.....

Do you throw your own feces at people?

Oh wait. This is chiefs planet.
Posted via Mobile Device

crazycoffey
06-21-2009, 06:19 AM
Do you throw your own feces at people?

Oh wait. This is chiefs planet.
Posted via Mobile Device

I sometimes throw other people's feces at other people..... once I tried to throw another person's feces at myself, but I thought cleaning up the mirror was a waste of time.....

Pioli Zombie
06-21-2009, 06:22 AM
People no longer need to clean out their cats litter boxes. They just post it all on Chiefs Planet.
Posted via Mobile Device

crazycoffey
06-21-2009, 06:27 AM
People no longer need to clean out their cats litter boxes. They just post it all on Chiefs Planet.
Posted via Mobile Device

This is correct, as long as the likes of you, ROR, DCS, VP and TC keep posting here anyway. But you all have something else in common; when you were all born something horrible happened!!! You all lived.....

Pioli Zombie
06-21-2009, 06:35 AM
This is correct, as long as the likes of you, ROR, DCS, VP and TC keep posting here anyway. But you all have something else in common; when you were all born something horrible happened!!! You all lived.....

Listen sphincter breath, I showed your mom that last post of yours and she's not happy. Right after she finishes swallowing my sperm she's going to go over there and give you what for.
Posted via Mobile Device

crazycoffey
06-21-2009, 08:34 AM
Listen sphincter breath, I showed your mom that last post of yours and she's not happy. Right after she finishes swallowing my sperm she's going to go over there and give you what for.
Posted via Mobile Device

My Mom has had bigger dicks in her mouth over the last five years, and she's been dead for 6. Put the dirt back over her coffin and stop trying to shovel it my way. "Acting" big and "being" big are two different things, but I don't suspect you have a frame of reference on either, let alone anything big.

Mr. Flopnuts
06-21-2009, 10:06 AM
Why do I miss all the good AA meetings?

Pioli Zombie
06-21-2009, 01:19 PM
My Mom has had bigger dicks in her mouth over the last five years, and she's been dead for 6. Put the dirt back over her coffin and stop trying to shovel it my way. "Acting" big and "being" big are two different things, but I don't suspect you have a frame of reference on either, let alone anything big.

Said the internet douchebag.
Posted via Mobile Device

crazycoffey
06-21-2009, 01:48 PM
Said the internet douchebag.
Posted via Mobile Device

Is that really the best you could come up with?

Pioli Zombie
06-21-2009, 01:53 PM
Is that really the best you could come up with?
Oh like your shit is so fucking clever.
Eat a chunk of Lymphoma.
Posted via Mobile Device

crazycoffey
06-21-2009, 01:58 PM
Oh like your shit is so fucking clever.
Eat a chunk of Lymphoma.
Posted via Mobile Device

said the real life douchebag of Rosanne Barr, how many times she gonna re-use your sour vinegar ass?

Pioli Zombie
06-21-2009, 02:02 PM
You are that piece of toilet paper that gets stuck in your hole.
Posted via Mobile Device

crazycoffey
06-21-2009, 02:07 PM
You are that piece of toilet paper that gets stuck in your hole.
Posted via Mobile Device

Least I use toilet paper, you are the shit that stuck under your fingernail....

Pioli Zombie
06-21-2009, 02:19 PM
Least I use toilet paper, you are the shit that stuck under your fingernail....

You will have to fill me in on this one. You get your own shit stuck under your fingernails a lot?
Posted via Mobile Device

Raised On Riots
06-21-2009, 03:44 PM
I see Crazy Cuntrag is still at it.

(Sung to the tune of Davey Crockett)

Crazzeee...
Crazy Cuntlip,
King of the Glory Hooooooole!