PDA

View Full Version : News Caught on Video, ho's falsely cry sexual assault on Taxi

XXXshogunXXX
05-22-2009, 02:09 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_KQ2rgeMHfg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_KQ2rgeMHfg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

stupid drunk ho's. That cab driver's right. If he didnt have them on tape he couldve lost everything. A sexual assault charge on his record would make him look like a criminal and a pervert. He'd probably lose his job, tarnish his marriage and credibility. Im glad he's suing them.

Bwana
05-22-2009, 02:30 PM
I hope he wins, nasty skanks.

Mile High Mania
05-22-2009, 02:45 PM
I hope they drop the hammer on them, he wasn't the first - won't be the last to be their victim.

Dicky McElephant
05-22-2009, 02:46 PM
Youtube link?

seclark
05-22-2009, 02:48 PM
call me a perv, but at 0:53 on that clip, one of those hose in the back is flashing her beaver as she gets out.

just caught my attention, anyways.
sec

Thig Lyfe
05-22-2009, 02:49 PM
Looks like bachelorette parties have moved beyond ruining comedy shows and into ruining lives.

Iowanian
05-22-2009, 03:00 PM
They should all have to work a shift down at the Rub-n-tug for their community service.

Those kind of accusations DO ruin lives.

I'm glad he had that on camera.

Lumpy
05-22-2009, 03:18 PM
Why is it that women who dress like sluts always tend to play the harassment card? Does anyone else notice that?

Dicky McElephant
05-22-2009, 03:19 PM
Youtube link?

Anybody?

Stupid work is blocking the vid.

raybec 4
05-22-2009, 03:24 PM
Why is it that women who dress like sluts always tend to play the harassment card? Does anyone else notice that?

Yes, I have noticed that. It's because their vaginas are their only redeeming qualities IMHO.

HemiEd
05-22-2009, 03:25 PM
Anybody?

Stupid work is blocking the vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KQ2rgeMHfg&feature=player_embedded

Lumpy
05-22-2009, 03:29 PM
Yes, I have noticed that. It's because their vaginas are their only redeeming qualities IMHO.

Ding. Ding. Ding. Ur correct sir. :clap:

Fish
05-22-2009, 03:35 PM
Fucking evil whores... they deserve to have their reputations destroyed...

Dicky McElephant
05-22-2009, 03:35 PM
Fucking evil whores... they deserve to have their reputations destroyed...

You can't destroy a reputation for swallowing......

Sure-Oz
05-22-2009, 03:41 PM
those bitches will get raped in court

keg in kc
05-22-2009, 03:43 PM
60K in damages?

How's that work, would he be getting paid for potential lost wages if the charge had been taken seriously?

They were clearly in the wrong, and ought to be answerable, but I'm not sure I feel about the idea of him getting a payday out of it. But if it's the proper legal course, then I guess there's nothing wrong with it.

Sure-Oz
05-22-2009, 03:44 PM
60K in damages?

How's that work, would he be getting paid for potential lost wages if the charge had been taken seriously?

They were clearly in the wrong, but I'm not sure I feel about the idea of him getting a payday out of it.

I hope he does get paid, fuck them. He wouldve been fucked if it weren't for that camera.

keg in kc
05-22-2009, 03:49 PM
I hope he does get paid, **** them. He wouldve been ****ed if it weren't for that camera.Just to clarify, I think they ought to rot in jail, I'm not trying to defend them or their actions in any way. That's some shady shit. I'm just trying to figure out how the $13 cab fee they refused to pay turns into 60K. I ain't no lawyer, though.

Sure-Oz
05-22-2009, 03:50 PM
Just to clarify, I think they ought to rot in jail, I'm not trying to defend them or their actions in any way. That's some shady shit. I'm just trying to figure out how the $13 cab fee they refused to pay turns into 60K. I ain't no lawyer, though.

I see what you mean, i'd rather have them in jail as well

Amnorix
05-22-2009, 03:50 PM
he's absolutely right, and those skanks should be charged with filing false charges. Absolutely. Just to establish a record for it in case they pull this crap again.

DeezNutz
05-22-2009, 03:52 PM
those bitches will get raped in court

ROFL

Mr. Krab
05-22-2009, 04:01 PM
I don't want them in jail sitting on their asses and costing the community tons of money. This wasn't a violent offense, i want them to have to work their butts off for the next 10 years paying for it. They should have to pay all cost courts,lawyer fees and salary for any court employee that had to do a single bit of work. Pay the cabbie reparations every week for the next 10 years. I don't want them to be able to pay in advance either. They should have to cut a check ever week to remind them of what a bitch they were being.

I had a chick file a false sexual harassment complaint against me at work and almost got me fired.

Lumpy
05-22-2009, 04:03 PM
I concur w/ Mr Krab's.

Sure-Oz
05-22-2009, 04:04 PM
I don't want them in jail sitting on their asses and costing the community tons of money. This wasn't a violent offense, i want them to have to work their butts off for the next 10 years paying for it. They should have to pay all cost courts,lawyer fees and salary for any court employee that had to do a single bit of work. Pay the cabbie reparations every week for the next 10 years. I don't want them to be able to pay in advance either. They should have to cut a check ever week to remind them of what a bitch they were being.

I had a chick file a false sexual harassment complaint against me at work and almost got me fired.

Well, that works too.

glad you didnt get fired

Pioli Zombie
05-22-2009, 05:04 PM

Oh you mean the walk around with boobs flying around and then act like your a perv for saying Hello cunts?
Posted via Mobile Device

KCChiefsMan
05-22-2009, 05:07 PM
Ya, those bitches should be charged and found guilty of the same exact charges that they tried to falsely accuse him of. That's how it should be, I'm glad he had a camera, otherwise he'd be charged and like it said, lost his job, his marriage.

RJ
05-22-2009, 05:11 PM
call me a perv, but at 0:53 on that clip, one of those hose in the back is flashing her beaver as she gets out.

just caught my attention, anyways.
sec

Perv.

Oh, and thanks for the heads up.

rockymtnchief
05-22-2009, 05:51 PM
Community service: Every Friday and Saturday night for the next year they must drive drunk assholes home from the bar for free. Then they pay the cabbie any tips they make and pay him $13 per week as a "cabbie consulting fee".

FAX
05-22-2009, 07:28 PM
Ummm. I guess it isn't against the law to make false accusations against an innocent taxi peep unless actual charges are filed, maybe?

FAX

Otter
05-22-2009, 07:36 PM
Hopefully when awarded his $60k he allocates about a grand to have a 6 foot 3 210 pound cross dresser to kick their skank asses up and down the block a couple times.

That's some bullshit there

Lumpy
05-23-2009, 01:28 PM
Oh you mean the walk around with boobs flying around and then act like your a perv for saying Hello ****s?
Posted via Mobile Device

Yep. Those chicks annoy the hell out of me! I can't help but feel sry for the poor schmucks that get caught up in their "routine".

I can honestly say that I've observed the following... if u do acknowledge them, then either they prick-tease u or ur a perv and they tell u to get lost. But if u don't, then their ego gets crushed and they scream harassment. I'm sure that's what happened in the taxi incident.

Pioli Zombie
05-23-2009, 01:32 PM
Yep. Those chicks annoy the hell out of me! I can't help but feel sry for the poor schmucks that get caught up in their "routine".

I can honestly say that I've observed the following... if u do acknowledge them, then either they prick-tease u or ur a perv and they tell u to get lost. But if u don't, then their ego gets crushed and they scream harassment. I'm sure that's what happened in the taxi incident.

Taxi? I was talking about the women at Megachurches in Johnson County!
Posted via Mobile Device