PDA

View Full Version : Video Games UFC Undisputed 2009 Review

mfkrush
05-23-2009, 11:59 AM
http://www.virtualsportsnetwork.com/review-ufc-2009-undisputed/

VSN reviewed UFC Undisputed 2009, for anybody who has the game do you agree or disagree with it? Hopefully this will help people thinking about getting the game. Sounds like a safe buy.

Reaper16
05-23-2009, 04:55 PM
Its really fun and a very solid game. Its not the best fighting game of all time or anything, but its definitely purchase-worthy.

Fruit Ninja
05-23-2009, 07:07 PM
Imo, its a great game. Not the best ever, but its a great game. I just need to learn the ground game more, i get my arse handed to me online

KcMizzou
05-23-2009, 07:19 PM
I bought it last night. Whipped my buddy about ten matches in a row... didn't matter what fighters we picked. I was feelin' pretty good about myself.

Then my 12 yr old son proceeded to stomp the hell out of me repeatedly. (He didn't even bother to play the tutorial) Punk kids.

Mecca
05-23-2009, 07:21 PM
I bought it last night. Whipped my buddy about ten matches in a row... didn't matter what fighters we picked. I was feelin' pretty good about myself.

Then my 12 yr old son proceeded to stomp the hell out of me repeatedly. (He didn't even bother to play the tutorial) Punk kids.

He did it without the tutorial?

What was he doing just punching the shit out of you?

KcMizzou
05-23-2009, 07:44 PM
He did it without the tutorial?

What was he doing just punching the shit out of you?Mostly... damn flash knockouts. I have trouble getting takedowns. The only way I can do it reliably is to catch a kick.

Mecca
05-23-2009, 07:45 PM
Mostly... damn flash knockouts. I have trouble getting takedowns. The only way I can do it reliably is to catch a kick.

Well who do you fight with and who was he using?

The game is basically all timing and figuring out your opponents trends, I'd figure you know your sons easily.

jlscorpio
05-23-2009, 07:46 PM
its the best game I've played in years, hands down

KcMizzou
05-23-2009, 07:48 PM
Well who do you fight with and who was he using?

The game is basically all timing and figuring out your opponents trends, I'd figure you know your sons easily.It was the first night having it, we just hit random to choose fighters. I've barely scratched the surface of the game. Can't play tonight either... birthday party... got extra kids for the night, and they've got the 360.

MoreLemonPledge
05-23-2009, 08:29 PM
I don't know...I only played the demo and it seemed very average to me. Maybe I need to check it out again.

Crashride
05-23-2009, 09:12 PM
Its really fun and a very solid game. Its not the best fighting game of all time or anything, but its definitely purchase-worthy.

I could live with that haha

KcMizzou
05-23-2009, 09:31 PM
I don't know...I only played the demo and it seemed very average to me. Maybe I need to check it out again.I really like it a lot. Can't wait to play more... gotta kick all these damn kids out first, though.