PDA

View Full Version : Movies and TV Anyone watching Jark Harry's mail bag?

Farzin
05-24-2009, 09:39 PM
Some interesting emails Harry is sharing.

Raised On Riots
05-24-2009, 09:50 PM
Some interesting emails Harry is sharing.

Um...?

BigMeatballDave
05-24-2009, 09:53 PM
Care to share? We don't all live in the area...

Farzin
05-24-2009, 09:58 PM
Care to share? We don't all live in the area...

Some fans supported George Brett while others bashed him.

One person praised George and finished the letter by writing, "**** you, Jack Harry."

Another person said that Brett should be ashamed because many kids saw his interview. And kids will start cussing and put tobacco in their mouths mainly because of George.

Just curious if anyone else saw it and what they thought..

Raised On Riots
05-24-2009, 10:06 PM

One person praised George and finished the letter by writing, "**** you, Jack Harry."

Another person said that Brett should be ashamed because many kids saw his interview. And kids will start cussing and put tobacco in their mouths mainly because of George.

Just curious if anyone else saw it and what they thought..

Well one, that's retarded.

And two, most kids don't even know who the hell Brett is. I'm 37 years old. I was seven or eight when Brett started making waves in MLB.

BigMeatballDave
05-24-2009, 10:21 PM

Just curious if anyone else saw it and what they thought..Thanks.

sportsman1
05-24-2009, 10:28 PM
George Brett is a Kansas City hero, and has a highway after him. He should be ashamed of his self. ROFL I'm just kidding I thought it was awesome. I love George. Put em' in their place. The story about S**ting his pants at the Belagio was also epic.