PDA

View Full Version : Misc For the first time in my life I pointed a gun at someone......

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
05-27-2009, 12:33 AM
Happened just awhile ago; heard a noise in the backyard went to investigate and saw some piece of shit walking inside my fenced yard towards the house. Told my wife to call the police, I grabbed my gun and ran downstairs opened the back door and the fucker was inside the shed attached to the house, he took off running and kicked through the gate. I aimed my gun right at him from about 10 yards; I could have shot this fucker.

Cops came and took the info, I didn't get a good description, was wearing jeans and a hoodie. I am glad I didn't shot though, guy running away outside my fence would have been real bad for me. I can gaurantee this though, if he was in my house I would have shot no questions asked.

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
05-27-2009, 12:33 AM
No way I can sleep tonight now........

Jewish Rabbi
05-27-2009, 12:36 AM
That sucks man. I can't blame you on not being able to sleep tonight tho, I know I wouldn't if I were in your shoes.

Silock
05-27-2009, 12:38 AM
Dude, that sucks. Good on you for the restraint and not shooting.

JOhn
05-27-2009, 12:39 AM
Glad you & your family is OK.

Hopefuly he'll think twice before trying this again.

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
05-27-2009, 12:42 AM
The worst was that "we" (me) forgot to lock the back door as well, if had not heard him jumping the fence this worthless fuck could have just walked right in the back door.

AMDChief
05-27-2009, 12:43 AM
Holy moly! Glad everyone is ok.

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
05-27-2009, 12:44 AM
Dude, that sucks. Good on you for the restraint and not shooting.

The officer that came said the same thing, if I would have shot him running away I would have been in some deep shit. To be honest with you I am suprised I didn't shoot, I had him in my sights........ Thank God I had a voice in my head say DON'T SHOOT!

Mecca
05-27-2009, 12:45 AM
How do you forget to lock your doors.

JOhn
05-27-2009, 12:46 AM

ROFL

Have you ever lived in a small town?

I rarely lock mine :shrug:

AMDChief
05-27-2009, 12:48 AM
I've left for a weekend and forgot to lock mine. Comfort zone - good neighborhood.

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
05-27-2009, 12:49 AM

I was in the shower when my wife came to bed, she had turned off all the lights downstairs and when I got out I just went right to the bedroom and did not make my normal rounds around the house before I go to bed. So I guess you could say she forgot, but the responsibility is mine.

AMDChief
05-27-2009, 12:52 AM
Just glad to hear everyone is ok. Great restraint - I know it was tempting.

Regardless I'm sure everyone, including that scumbucket will be shook up for a bit. Grab a beer and the wifey and relax!

Guru
05-27-2009, 12:53 AM
How do you forget to lock your doors.My kids and wife do it all the time. Drives me up the wall. I always let them know they forgot.

Now I have a new story to tell them.

What part of Topeka do you live in Mike. Want to make sure this shit doesn't come my way.

Phobia
05-27-2009, 12:53 AM
I would have popped off a couple in the dirt just for effect.

Guru
05-27-2009, 12:54 AM
I would have popped off a couple in the dirt just for effect.Thats when the ricochet comes up and bites you in the ass though.

Mecca
05-27-2009, 12:55 AM
Never lived in a small town, I won't even sit in my house during the day without the doors locked, they are always locked.

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
05-27-2009, 12:56 AM
My kids and wife do it all the time. Drives me up the wall. I always let them know they forgot.

Now I have a new story to tell them.

What part of Topeka do you live in Mike. Want to make sure this shit doesn't come my way.

Live about 4 blocks south of 29th and Oakley..... other than the racetrack known as Oakley Ave. running in front of our house it is usually very quiet.

Guru
05-27-2009, 01:07 AM
Live about 4 blocks south of 29th and Oakley..... other than the racetrack known as Oakley Ave. running in front of our house it is usually very quiet.Well, as long as he doesn't start heading east towards Boswell we should be OK. Still a little too close for comfort. I probably drove right by your house today.

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
05-27-2009, 01:10 AM
Well, as long as he doesn't start heading east towards Boswell we should be OK. Still a little too close for comfort. I probably drove right by your house today.

Maybe so, hopefully not like most the jackasses that drive by doing 60.

Guru
05-27-2009, 01:32 AM
Maybe so, hopefully not like most the jackasses that drive by doing 60.Nope. Never more than 30 on that street. I have seen some of the jackasses you speak of on my street as well though.

Count Alex's Wins
05-27-2009, 01:36 AM
Surprised no one has mentioned Meth heads.

Don't they steal crap from tool sheds to sell?

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
05-27-2009, 01:39 AM
Surprised no one has mentioned Meth heads.

Don't they steal crap from tool sheds to sell?

ehhh possibly... There is a full propane tank sitting on my patio right outside the door to the shed.

btlook1
05-27-2009, 02:59 AM
You showed good restraint...probably more than others would have. I couldn't shoot someone in the back running away unless they had done something bad. However I seem to remember from CCW class that we can protect our property with deadly force or something like that. However I don't think I would want to face the consquences before a jury for shooting him in the back. OR the lawsuit brought on by the bad guy or his family if you did shoot him. You got a fenced yard maybe it's time for a dog? Maybe if there is a next time you can corner him and thump him real good before the cops get there!

KCChiefsMan
05-27-2009, 03:35 AM
a part of me wishes you would have killed that piece of crap, but that would mean that you may be in trouble and that wouldn't be right.

mikey23545
05-27-2009, 06:05 AM
Never lived in a small town, I won't even sit in my house during the day without the doors locked, they are always locked.

Your parents need to move you to a better neighborhood...

Rain Man
05-27-2009, 06:10 AM
Well, as long as he doesn't start heading east towards Boswell we should be OK. Still a little too close for comfort. I probably drove right by your house today.

Do you own jeans? A hoodie?

PhillyChiefFan
05-27-2009, 06:18 AM
Wow, holy sh*t! I don't blame you.

Good call on holding off though, that could have been a bitch for you and your family.

JuicesFlowing
05-27-2009, 06:22 AM

Me too. Might as well make the douche bag shit his pants while he's running away.

JuicesFlowing
05-27-2009, 06:23 AM
In today's world, even if I lived out in the middle of nowhere I'd lock my house and my car.

Katipan
05-27-2009, 06:24 AM
ok tough guys shooting people isnt as much fun as it sounds
Posted via Mobile Device

Hog Farmer
05-27-2009, 06:29 AM
ok tough guys shooting people isnt as much fun as it sounds
Posted via Mobile Device

Yes it is !!!!!

Katipan
05-27-2009, 06:36 AM
Yes it is !!!!!

only for the sick and sad.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hog Farmer
05-27-2009, 06:39 AM
If I walked in and caught somebody jerking my prized boar just so they could sell the goods for crack, they'd be a dead mother.

Katipan
05-27-2009, 06:42 AM
If I walked in and caught somebody jerking my prized boar just so they could sell the goods for crack, they'd be a dead mother.
good. what makes it gross is the jig youd dance in the blood.
Posted via Mobile Device

Saulbadguy
05-27-2009, 06:52 AM
Live about 4 blocks south of 29th and Oakley..... other than the racetrack known as Oakley Ave. running in front of our house it is usually very quiet.

I used to live there, near the corner of 34th and Oakley.

Wasn't bad, wasn't great. We lived in between 2 idiot neighbors. One was a guy who would always drive home drunk - one time he even got his car parked, but passed out laying halfway out of his car on the ground and the stereo still blaring. He also would use his air tools to work on his car around 2:00 AM some nights.

The other guy, I saw him attach a chain to the back of his truck to rip out a AC unit. Watched the entire thing go down, it was pretty funny. One day he dumped a huge pile of sand next to his house, I forget what he said it was for - but it stayed there. It got pretty nasty.

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
05-27-2009, 07:40 AM
You showed good restraint...probably more than others would have. I couldn't shoot someone in the back running away unless they had done something bad. However I seem to remember from CCW class that we can protect our property with deadly force or something like that. However I don't think I would want to face the consquences before a jury for shooting him in the back. OR the lawsuit brought on by the bad guy or his family if you did shoot him. You got a fenced yard maybe it's time for a dog? Maybe if there is a next time you can corner him and thump him real good before the cops get there!

Ha! we have a dog, a big pansy lab/dalmation mutt that sleeps in the house.

Coach
05-27-2009, 07:44 AM

I'd be curious to see what would happen to the person who did that. Would they be arrested for something like that?

mikeyis4dcats.
05-27-2009, 08:14 AM
I'd be curious to see what would happen to the person who did that. Would they be arrested for something like that?

you would be cited for discharging a fire arm in city limits.

Archie F. Swin
05-27-2009, 08:14 AM
did the thug ever see that you had leveled your weapon on him?

Coach
05-27-2009, 08:16 AM

That's what I was thinking, but then again, I guess each state has their own different rules of firearms or something. :shrug:

Katipan
05-27-2009, 08:18 AM
I believe there are certain states that allow you to shoot an intruder in the back if they're on your property. I'd bet places like Texas and Florida.

Katipan
05-27-2009, 08:20 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_Doctrine

Alabama,[9] Alaska, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas and West Virginia have adopted Castle Doctrine statutes, and other states (Montana, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Washington, and Wyoming) are currently considering "Stand Your Ground" laws of their own

Nzoner
05-27-2009, 08:21 AM

Stupid ass laws,when in high school a guy was breaking into my mom's place and I met him at the front door with a butcher knife just as the cops showed up and the first question they asked was of the intruder and it was,"sir,did he cut you?" :rolleyes:

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
05-27-2009, 08:24 AM
did the thug ever see that you had leveled your weapon on him?

I don't think so..... as soon as I stepped outside he took off, I yelled at him, saying he better run, etc.

Radar Chief
05-27-2009, 08:27 AM
I believe there are certain states that allow you to shoot an intruder in the back if they're on your property. I'd bet places like Texas and Florida.

There was a guy in Texas that recently got away with it but don’t take that as meaning its acceptable behavior.

Radar Chief
05-27-2009, 08:28 AM
Stupid ass laws,when in high school a guy was breaking into my mom's place and I met him at the front door with a butcher knife just as the cops showed up and the first question they asked was of the intruder and it was,"sir,did he cut you?" :rolleyes:

:shake:

Katipan
05-27-2009, 08:28 AM
There was a guy in Texas that recently got away with it but donít take that as meaning its acceptable behavior.

It's legal, it's acceptable.

Buehler445
05-27-2009, 08:29 AM
Wow, Mike. That shit is real. I'm really glad everyone is OK. I have to say, I probably would have shot the horsefucker.

Radar Chief
05-27-2009, 08:30 AM

Then why was the guy charged with murder?

Mr_Tomahawk
05-27-2009, 08:33 AM
Scary man. Glad everyone is okay.

Motion Sensor Lights are always a good idea.

http://www.homedepot.com/catalog/productImages/400/82/82f3afdc-d1bc-4f8e-8a7c-2e0a1cec143a_400.jpg

Katipan
05-27-2009, 08:34 AM

Did you not just say he got away with it?

ho hum.

mikeyis4dcats.
05-27-2009, 08:37 AM

a dirty sanchez is legal, can't say it's acceptable (to the vast majority)

tooge
05-27-2009, 08:37 AM
Whew man, were the knees and hands a bit trembly after that. Wow. Glad it didn't turn out any worse than it did. I'm sure it is hard to think real clearly at that point, but a shot into the ground might scare that fugger strait.

Katipan
05-27-2009, 08:41 AM
a dirty sanchez is legal, can't say it's acceptable (to the vast majority)

So is smoking.

tooge
05-27-2009, 08:43 AM
Next time you could shoot a bottle rocket out of your ass at him. I hear that works. You might get cited for discharging fireworks though.

Radar Chief
05-27-2009, 08:45 AM
Did you not just say he got away with it?

ho hum.

Iím sure you get away with speeding all the time. Means its legal right?
Besides, I may have been wrong about the charging thing.
From Wiki.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Horn_shooting_controversy

[edit] Grand jury
On June 30, 2008 a Harris County grand jury cleared Mr. Horn by issuing a no-bill after two weeks of testimony.[14]
[edit] Reaction to no bill
Quanell X said he is meeting with civil attorneys to discuss the next legal move. He said he planned to lobby lawmakers to change the Castle Doctrine, which he believes is racially motivated.[15] He went on to say, "This was a wild and out-of-control Western-thinking, gun-toting man who saw the opportunity to be judge, jury and executioner, and Harris County let him get away with it. But weíre not going to let him get away with it."[15]
Joseph Gutheinz a Houston attorney and member of the National Republican Lawyers Association raised concerns in a New York Times story that bolstered Quanell X's position, Gutheinz said:ďI wonder if Joe Horn were black if he would be free tonight or in the Harris County Jail.Ē Speaking of the Harris Country Grand Jury system, Gutheinz said: ďItís a sea of white faces that doesnít look anything like the county.Ē [16]

Bwana
05-27-2009, 09:00 AM
Wow Mike, I'm glad this turned out the way it did. You were also smart not to drop him while he was running away, you would have been up poo creek. I'm with you though, anyone that makes it in the house takes a dirt nap on the spot, no question about it.

CoMoChief
05-27-2009, 09:06 AM
My step mom leaves her damn keyes in the car parked in the garage, then leaves the side door to the garage unlocked all the time. Drives my dad completely nuts.

STUUUUUUUUUUPID

Katipan
05-27-2009, 09:08 AM
Iím sure you get away with speeding all the time. Means its legal right?
Besides, I may have been wrong about the charging thing.
From Wiki.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Horn_shooting_controversy

Speeding is not legal, it is not acceptable, I do it, I would face the charges if I was ever caught for it.

So I guess my question is... huh?

But with love.

MOhillbilly
05-27-2009, 09:12 AM

because he was on the phone with 911. outside the house and it wasnt his home.

Castle doctrine.

Tits McGee
05-27-2009, 09:12 AM
jeans and a hoodie....Belichick!

Frazod
05-27-2009, 09:14 AM
I've always been of the opinion that thieves caught in the act of thieving should have no rights whatsoever. So whether he catches a bullet to the knee that leaves him crippled or a blast of buckshot that blows off his fucking head, it should simply be an expected consequence of his actions. No settlement, no benefits, just limp off and die, you piece of shit.

I wish we could go back to frontier justice.

Radar Chief
05-27-2009, 09:21 AM
Speeding is not legal, it is not acceptable, I do it, I would face the charges if I was ever caught for it.

So I guess my question is... huh?

If youíre asking me my point itís just that getting away with something doesnít necessarily mean itís legal or acceptable. Hell, there was recently a guy in Oakland that was acquitted for raping a child and killing a cop. They even held parades celebrating the child rapist cop killer.
If youíre asking what that Wiki quote means, Iím not sure. We may have to get a lawyer to translate.

But with love.

:thumb: I didnít think you were being unreasonable. I certainly hope I didnít sound that way.

Demonpenz
05-27-2009, 09:25 AM
I am glad you didn't shoot they are for protection, not to blast some fools stealing a tape player

Katipan
05-27-2009, 09:28 AM
If you’re asking me my point it’s just that getting away with something doesn’t necessarily mean it’s legal or acceptable. Hell, there was recently a guy in Oakland that was acquitted for raping a child and killing a cop. They even held parades celebrating the child rapist cop killer.
If you’re asking what that Wiki quote means, I’m not sure. We may have to get a lawyer to translate.

:thumb: I didn’t think you were being unreasonable. I certainly hope I didn’t sound that way.

No. Getting away with something doesn't mean it's legal. But having a law on the books makes it legal.

http://loneranger2008.wordpress.com/2008/05/13/texas-castle-doctrine-the-law-word-for-word/

it's an easy read

Senate Bill 378 amends provisions of the Penal Code and the Code of Criminal Procedure relating to the use of force or deadly force in defense of a person. The bill creates a presumption of reasonableness for the belief of a person who takes such action that the use of force or deadly force to protect the actor was immediately necessary and provides that the presumption would be reasonable if the actor:

1) knew or had reason to believe that the person against whom the force or deadly force was used unlawfully and with force entered, or attempted to enter, the actor’s home, vehicle, or place of business or employment; unlawfully and with force removed, or attempted to remove, the actor from the home, vehicle, or place of business or employment; or was committing or attempting to commit certain serious crimes;

ChiTown
05-27-2009, 09:30 AM
Wow Mike, I'm glad this turned out the way it did. You were also smart not to drop him while he was running away, you would have been up poo creek. I'm with you though, anyone that makes it in the house takes a dirt nap on the spot, no question about it.

LMFAO at your sig pic. Awesome

Lzen
05-27-2009, 09:34 AM
ROFL

Have you ever lived in a small town?

I rarely lock mine :shrug:

Topeka is not a small town. I sure as Hell make sure my doors are locked at night.

Maybe if there is a next time you can corner him and thump him real good before the cops get there!

If the guy has any brains, I doubt there will be a next time with this particular thief.

Perhaps they would have said "good, you deserved it, you thieving bastard". :D

I'm sure it is hard to think real clearly at that point, but a shot into the ground might scare that fugger strait.

I would guess that this thief won't be back if he knew that Mike was chasing him with a gun.

I've always been of the opinion that thieves caught in the act of thieving should have no rights whatsoever. So whether he catches a bullet to the knee that leaves him crippled or a blast of buckshot that blows off his ****ing head, it should simply be an expected consequence of his actions. No settlement, no benefits, just limp off and die, you piece of shit.

Geez, Tim. I mean, I hate thieves as much as the next guy. I have been victimized by thieves breaking into my garage in the past. I didn't catch them in the act, just found stuff missing and a broken window the next day. It pissed me off to no end. But I would say killing someone for that is just a tad bit over the top.

Donger
05-27-2009, 09:35 AM
What part of his body were you aiming at?

Lzen
05-27-2009, 09:37 AM
Geez, Tim. I mean, I hate thieves as much as the next guy. I have been victimized by thieves breaking into my garage in the past. I didn't catch them in the act, just found stuff missing and a broken window the next day. It pissed me off to no end. But I would say killing someone for that is just a tad bit over the top.

I should add one thing. If they come into your house and/or endanger you and your family in any way, I have no problem with you shooting them.

Frazod
05-27-2009, 09:37 AM

Clearly you don't hate thieves as much as the next guy.

Lzen
05-27-2009, 09:40 AM
Clearly you don't hate thieves as much as the next guy.

Oh yes. Yes I do. Clearly not as much as you, though.

Frazod
05-27-2009, 09:42 AM
Oh yes. Yes I do. Clearly not as much as you, though.

What if I'm the next guy?

dtebbe
05-27-2009, 09:43 AM
Too bad you didn't keep a Pit Bull in your shed....

DT

Redrum_69
05-27-2009, 09:43 AM
YOu should have tackled him and waterboarded him.

Sheds are meant for three things:

1. Man-Cave

2. Storing shit

3. Torture chamber

Katipan
05-27-2009, 09:45 AM

Then I'm staying away from the fridge.

Demonpenz
05-27-2009, 09:46 AM
I think Topeka mike chief lives out of city limits, but i suspect letting a round loose inside city limits carriers some sort of fine if it was deemed not warrented. I think it should be simple. Inside your house, you get blasted, guy posing a threat blasted, but I don't know sometimes. If two guys are carrying your big screen out and you could shoot them I know most people would just shoot them, I would probably see if they just drop the shit and run or try to attack me. In the end I guess you don't know what is going to happen until it starts happening.

Frazod
05-27-2009, 09:48 AM
Then I'm staying away from the fridge.

You'd be better off behind it.

Redrum_69
05-27-2009, 09:51 AM
Chiefsplanet is full of Obama supporters and Ultra Conservative sonsabitches

Here all this time I thought this was a hardcore group of individuals who shot first and made excuses later...

Redrum_69
05-27-2009, 09:51 AM
The pussification of Chiefsplanet continues.....

Garcia Bronco
05-27-2009, 09:56 AM
http://www.kktv.com/home/headlines/38492864.html

A man who shot and killed who he thought was an intruder has been cleared by Colorado's "Make My Day Law."
Sean Kennedy, 22, was shot and killed December 28. Police say he was trying to forcibly enter a home on Virgina Avenue south of the UCCS campus.
<SCRIPT language=Javascript type=text/javascript>if (self['plpm'] && plpm['Mid-Story Ad']) document.write('<table style=\"float : right;\" border=\"0\"><tbody><tr><td align=\"center\" valign=\"bottom\">');if (self['plpm'] && plpm['Mid-Story Ad']){ document.write(plpm['Mid-Story Ad']);} else { if(self['plurp'] && plurp['97']){} else {document.write('<scr'+'ipt language="Javascript" type="text/javascript" src="http://cas.clickability.com/cas/cas.js?r='+Math.random()+'&p=97&c=6500&m=42&d=24246&pre=%3Ctable+style%3D%22float+%3A+right%3B%22+border%3D%220%22%3E%3Ctbody%3E%3Ctr%3E%3Ctd+align%3D%2 2center%22+valign%3D%22bottom%22%3E&post=%3C%2Ftd%3E%3C%2Ftr%3E%3C%2Ftbody%3E%3C%2Ftable%3E"></scr'+'ipt>'); } }if (self['plpm'] && plpm['Mid-Story Ad']) document.write('</td></tr></tbody></table>');</SCRIPT>Investigators say James Parsons and his girlfriend were in the home at the time when Kennedy was trying to force his way into the home. The investigation shows Kennedy was yelling obscenities and appeared to be angry and upset. He was pounding on a door, at which time Parsons and his girlfriend dialed 911.
Kennedy then went around to the back door, investigators say, and punched out a pane of glass in the door nearest to the dead bolt. When Kennedy reached his arm in to unlock the door, Parsons fired his gun three times.
Evidence from the dispatch tape and from investigative interviews indicated that James Parsons and his girlfriend were both terrified during the incident and were traumatized by the events.
It was also determined that Kennedy lived a block over from the home he was trying to break in to, and had been drinking with friends at a local golf course prior to the incident. His blood alcohol level at autopsy was more than three times the legal driving limit.
Colorado law recognizes that citizens have a right to expect absolute safety within their own homes. Parsons has been cleared of any wrong-doing and will not be prosecuted.

Demonpenz
05-27-2009, 09:57 AM
UZI's throw up alot of lead in a short amount of time. During violent events some people prefur some that will sqeeze of more rounds and be light weight. If two people break into my house I can't get a good "spray on two or more guys." with a semi. I like to hide behind the center cooking island of the kitchen and be able to shoot over that with max protection. This is of course in the event that the attack occures while I am upstairs. (if I was upstairs I would just use the 50 cal turet)

Demonpenz
05-27-2009, 09:58 AM
my apartment

Redrum_69
05-27-2009, 09:59 AM
"I know is my house for shits sake, who the hell is in my house. AH hell with it, its just a window, I gotta get to slee......BAM BAM BAM"

Frazod
05-27-2009, 10:01 AM
http://www.kktv.com/home/headlines/38492864.html

A man who shot and killed who he thought was an intruder has been cleared by Colorado's "Make My Day Law."
Sean Kennedy, 22, was shot and killed December 28. Police say he was trying to forcibly enter a home on Virgina Avenue south of the UCCS campus.
<SCRIPT language=Javascript type=text/javascript>if (self['plpm'] && plpm['Mid-Story Ad']) document.write('<table style=\"float : right;\" border=\"0\"><tbody><tr><td align=\"center\" valign=\"bottom\">');if (self['plpm'] && plpm['Mid-Story Ad']){ document.write(plpm['Mid-Story Ad']);} else { if(self['plurp'] && plurp['97']){} else {document.write('<scr'+'ipt language="Javascript" type="text/javascript" src="http://cas.clickability.com/cas/cas.js?r='+Math.random()+'&p=97&c=6500&m=42&d=24246&pre=%3Ctable+style%3D%22float+%3A+right%3B%22+border%3D%220%22%3E%3Ctbody%3E%3Ctr%3E%3Ctd+align%3D%2 2center%22+valign%3D%22bottom%22%3E&post=%3C%2Ftd%3E%3C%2Ftr%3E%3C%2Ftbody%3E%3C%2Ftable%3E"></scr'+'ipt>'); } }if (self['plpm'] && plpm['Mid-Story Ad']) document.write('</td></tr></tbody></table>');</SCRIPT>Investigators say James Parsons and his girlfriend were in the home at the time when Kennedy was trying to force his way into the home. The investigation shows Kennedy was yelling obscenities and appeared to be angry and upset. He was pounding on a door, at which time Parsons and his girlfriend dialed 911.
Kennedy then went around to the back door, investigators say, and punched out a pane of glass in the door nearest to the dead bolt. When Kennedy reached his arm in to unlock the door, Parsons fired his gun three times.
Evidence from the dispatch tape and from investigative interviews indicated that James Parsons and his girlfriend were both terrified during the incident and were traumatized by the events.
It was also determined that Kennedy lived a block over from the home he was trying to break in to, and had been drinking with friends at a local golf course prior to the incident. His blood alcohol level at autopsy was more than three times the legal driving limit.
Colorado law recognizes that citizens have a right to expect absolute safety within their own homes. Parsons has been cleared of any wrong-doing and will not be prosecuted.

Bravo. :clap:

Lzen
05-27-2009, 10:02 AM

I don't think you are like most people. I could be wrong, though. ;)

Lzen
05-27-2009, 10:03 AM
I think Topeka mike chief lives out of city limits, but i suspect letting a round loose inside city limits carriers some sort of fine if it was deemed not warrented. I think it should be simple. Inside your house, you get blasted, guy posing a threat blasted, but I don't know sometimes. If two guys are carrying your big screen out and you could shoot them I know most people would just shoot them, I would probably see if they just drop the shit and run or try to attack me. In the end I guess you don't know what is going to happen until it starts happening.

That area he described is inside city limits.

Skip Towne
05-27-2009, 10:05 AM
YOu should have tackled him and waterboarded him.

Sheds are meant for three things:

1. Man-Cave

2. Storing shit

3. Torture chamber

Overhead has a 4th use

Frazod
05-27-2009, 10:11 AM
I don't think you are like most people. I could be wrong, though. ;)

If I was, there'd be a lot less crime.

Probably a lot less beakers, too. :evil:

BWillie
05-27-2009, 10:11 AM
I've left for a weekend and forgot to lock mine. Comfort zone - good neighborhood.

Who locks their doors? Unless you live in a transient part of down or in an apartment, who cares. I would lock mine when I left for a weekend or a day, but if I'm there. I don't ever lock them. If someone wants to kill me, a locked door isn't going to stop them.

sparkky
05-27-2009, 10:15 AM
put me in the "not too tolerant of thieves" group please.

Lzen
05-27-2009, 10:16 AM
Who locks their doors? Unless you live in a transient part of down or in an apartment, who cares. I would lock mine when I left for a weekend or a day, but if I'm there. I don't ever lock them. If someone wants to kill me, a locked door isn't going to stop them.

Let's see.

A. I'm asleep and I didn't lock the door. Intruder gets in nice and quietly and kill me in my sleep if he so chooses.
Or...
B. I locked the door and intruder has to kick in the door or break glass. That wakes me up and gives me time to grab my gun. ;) That's the difference.

jidar
05-27-2009, 10:21 AM
I would have farted into my open palm and waved it at him.

BWillie
05-27-2009, 10:22 AM
Let's see.

A. I'm asleep and I didn't lock the door. Intruder gets in nice and quietly and kill me in my sleep if he so chooses.
Or...
B. I locked the door and intruder has to kick in the door or break glass. That wakes me up and gives me time to grab my gun. ;) That's the difference.

What I'm saying is, there is very little chance someone is going to break in to kill you or harm you unless you have enemies. If you have alot of people that don't like you and you've done alot of people wrong, I would to. But I think we are overly scared in this country. When I'm home, I simply do not lock my door. If you live in a suburban area or an area that is relatively safe w/out transients there aren't people just walking around looking to break into occupied houses. They don't go door to door trying doors, and go JACKPOT, they left it unlocked! Lets go kill this guy who I don't know! Most burglars do everything they can to break into homes that are unoccupied cuz, yeah, they don't want to get lit up by crazies.

jidar
05-27-2009, 10:23 AM
Let's see.

Or...

That's true, and that's why I buy alligator insurance, people say there are never going to be alligators in Kansas but if an alligator comes they wont be laughing then. Who's got insurance? It's not them, it's me.

Saulbadguy
05-27-2009, 10:23 AM
What I'm saying is, there is very little chance someone is going to break in to kill you or harm you unless you have enemies. If you have alot of people that don't like you and you've done alot of people wrong, I would to. But I think we are overly scared in this country. When I'm home, I simply do not lock my door. If you live in a suburban area or an area that is relatively safe w/out transients there aren't people just walking around looking to break into occupied houses. They don't go door to door trying doors, and go JACKPOT, they left it unlocked! Lets go kill this guy who I don't know! Most burglars do everything they can to break into homes that are unoccupied cuz, yeah, they don't want to get lit up by crazies.

I think because it takes very little effort to lock a door.

I generally just keep my doors locked because I leave through the garage door.

BWillie
05-27-2009, 10:32 AM
I've always been of the opinion that thieves caught in the act of thieving should have no rights whatsoever. So whether he catches a bullet to the knee that leaves him crippled or a blast of buckshot that blows off his ****ing head, it should simply be an expected consequence of his actions. No settlement, no benefits, just limp off and die, you piece of shit.

This is one thing I'm not conservative about. I'm all for gun rights, but when I heard that audio tape of Mr. Horn in Texas pumping full of lead two guys that had broken into his neighbors unoccupied house and were not posing a threat to him, it kind of made me sick. Even if I got home, and saw someone stealing my TV. I'm not going to shoot them, maybe chase them, but I'm not going to shoot to kill. Are you kidding me? So when does stealing a TV equal a death warrant? Hell, even if I was in my house, and I saw an intruder, I'm not going to shoot them to kill unless they posed a threat.

For example, most people advocate if someone is in your house at all, blow their head off. So what if someone just tried to get into a house because they were being chased by someone, they get in, you see them, back turned to you and blow their head off. Or what if it was a couple teenagers just being stupid that came in your house. I mean it has to stop somewhere.

Buck
05-27-2009, 10:35 AM
At least he knows you have a gun now and aren't afraid to use it. He'll probably let all his tweaker friends know not to mess with your house.

You should set up some kind of booby trap in the shed. Like a bear trap.

Ok that last part isn't practical.

Chief Chief
05-27-2009, 10:37 AM
I would have yelled: "FREEZE! I'M A COP! FREEZE!"

If he didn't slow down, POP - POP into the air...then just follow the trail of $hit.

jidar
05-27-2009, 10:38 AM
This is one thing I'm not conservative about. I'm all for gun rights, but when I heard that audio tape of Mr. Horn in Texas pumping full of lead two guys that had broken into his neighbors unoccupied house and were not posing a threat to him, it kind of made me sick. Even if I got home, and saw someone stealing my TV. I'm not going to shoot them, maybe chase them, but I'm not going to shoot to kill. Are you kidding me? So when does stealing a TV equal a death warrant? Hell, even if I was in my house, and I saw an intruder, I'm not going to shoot them to kill unless they posed a threat.

For example, most people advocate if someone is in your house at all, blow their head off. So what if someone just tried to get into a house because they were being chased by someone, they get in, you see them, back turned to you and blow their head off. Or what if it was a couple teenagers just being stupid that came in your house. I mean it has to stop somewhere.

I agree with that. For a lot of people it's not so much about fear of harm as it is about the chance to commit violence without consequences.

ct
05-27-2009, 10:40 AM

this...and this again

very glad all is well in the end!

Katipan
05-27-2009, 10:46 AM

You tell them your intentions and give them the option of living.

Frazod
05-27-2009, 10:46 AM

Well, I'm sure all the criminals out there admire your attitude. This attitude empowers criminals everywhere.

The way I see it, if some thieving shitbag breaks into my house and I put a couple of rounds through his head, I've just done the world a service. It's not like we're an endangered species.

Radar Chief
05-27-2009, 10:57 AM
I agree with that. For a lot of people it's not so much about fear of harm as it is about the chance to commit violence without consequences.

Or maybe theyíre not willing to assume all the intruder wants is the TV.

MOhillbilly
05-27-2009, 11:05 AM
Had a guy go all roadrage on me once. he got out of his truck and came at me like he was king kong. I had every intention of shooting him in the face if he took another step and pointed my weapon and told him so.

Chief Henry
05-27-2009, 11:07 AM
Glad you are safe Mike...The whole thing would have had me pissed off greatly. You kept your cool. I don't know if I could have.

Radar Chief
05-27-2009, 11:09 AM
No. Getting away with something doesn't mean it's legal. But having a law on the books makes it legal.

http://loneranger2008.wordpress.com/2008/05/13/texas-castle-doctrine-the-law-word-for-word/

it's an easy read

Big distinction ďon propertyĒ. I know thatís what you originally posted, I missed it because I was thinking of Mikeís situation where the guy made a hasty retreat from his property. My bad, still love me warts and all?

Katipan
05-27-2009, 11:16 AM
My bad, still love me warts and all?

mmmmm hell yes.

You're ribbed for her pleasure.

shitgoose
05-27-2009, 11:32 AM
I have had a similar situation. About two years ago this guy got pulled over by the cops about a mile from my house and ran from them on foot. He ended up trying to kick in my back door to hide or whatever because they had the ghetto bird out chasing him down. I happened to be awake because my wife was up feeding our daughter and I was in the can taking a leak. It was about 3 am and I heard him trying to come in the back door so I stopped mid-stream and grabbed my .40 and ran to the kitchen in time to see him running off my back porch. The door was all f*cked up but it was still locked and by the time I got it open and went outside there were about 15 cops on foot running with their weapons drawn. I told them that he had just tried to kick my door in and then ran south from my house. They caught him about 5 or 6 houses down the street trying to get on top of somebody's garage. I talked to the cops later and they said he had hijacked a car from some people on the other side of town and they had been chasing him all night.

The cop said it was a good thing I didn't shoot him because he was outside my house and had his back to me and it would have been a mess for me to deal with. But he said that if they guy had gotten in the back door I should have shot to kill.

Glad I didn't have to do either but would not have hesitated if he had gotten into the house.

wild1
05-27-2009, 12:08 PM
I have had a similar situation. About two years ago this guy got pulled over by the cops about a mile from my house and ran from them on foot. He ended up trying to kick in my back door to hide or whatever because they had the ghetto bird out chasing him down. I happened to be awake because my wife was up feeding our daughter and I was in the can taking a leak. It was about 3 am and I heard him trying to come in the back door so I stopped mid-stream and grabbed my .40 and ran to the kitchen in time to see him running off my back porch. The door was all f*cked up but it was still locked and by the time I got it open and went outside there were about 15 cops on foot running with their weapons drawn. I told them that he had just tried to kick my door in and then ran south from my house. They caught him about 5 or 6 houses down the street trying to get on top of somebody's garage. I talked to the cops later and they said he had hijacked a car from some people on the other side of town and they had been chasing him all night.

The cop said it was a good thing I didn't shoot him because he was outside my house and had his back to me and it would have been a mess for me to deal with. But he said that if they guy had gotten in the back door I should have shot to kill.

Glad I didn't have to do either but would not have hesitated if he had gotten into the house.

Something similar happened near me not long ago.

A guy who was all hopped up on meth and 10 other drugs was trying to kick the door in on this guy's house. He wasn't running from the cops, he was just cracked out of his head and was going to break in and do who knows what.

This guy had his family inside and the crackhead was about to break through. He had yelled several times for him to go away and then he fired through the door with a .45 and put him down. I think the guy actually survived though. I would have done the same thing

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
05-27-2009, 12:11 PM
What part of his body were you aiming at?

I had the middle of his back sighted; he was about 15 yards from me. He would have been dead, .40 caliber hollow points.

wild1
05-27-2009, 12:13 PM
breaking into tool sheds, prowling around houses... i dont think society would have been poorer, chiefs mike topeka.

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
05-27-2009, 12:14 PM

We differ greatly on this; if I see a guy trying to steal my TV he is getting shot. I have no way of knowing if this POS has a gun himself and intends to use it to aid in his escape.

wild1
05-27-2009, 12:18 PM
You use it to prevent the risk of death or serious harm to you or someone else.

You keyboard cowboys who talk about shooting someone in the back on the way out your door are nuts. You want to bet the next 10 years of your life on that, then be my guest. I wouldn't.

If it's someone who's breaking in and you don't know what their intentions are, and you have kids in the house, that's different. I'd probably tell him to leave or get shot, and if he didn't then I'd make good.

jidar
05-27-2009, 12:20 PM
Or maybe theyíre not willing to assume all the intruder wants is the TV.

so what you're saying, is they're that much more cowardly...

jidar
05-27-2009, 12:21 PM
We differ greatly on this; if I see a guy trying to steal my TV he is getting shot. I have no way of knowing if this POS has a gun himself and intends to use it to aid in his escape.

better be sure and shoot him before he knows you're there.

Radar Chief
05-27-2009, 12:40 PM
so what you're saying, is they're that much more cowardly...

So what you're saying is they should assume that a criminal has the best intentions.

Radar Chief
05-27-2009, 12:43 PM
better be sure and shoot him before he knows you're there.

Yes, because it matters to a dead person whether or not they saw it coming.

Skip Towne
05-27-2009, 12:43 PM
You use it to prevent the risk of death or serious harm to you or someone else.

You keyboard cowboys who talk about shooting someone in the back on the way out your door are nuts. You want to bet the next 10 years of your life on that, then be my guest. I wouldn't.

If it's someone who's breaking in and you don't know what their intentions are, and you have kids in the house, that's different. I'd probably tell him to leave or get shot, and if he didn't then I'd make good.

In any case, drag him inside.

mikeyis4dcats.
05-27-2009, 12:48 PM
some douchebag stole 2 flower baskets off our front porch between the time I left for work this morning and lunch. asshole.

Skip Towne
05-27-2009, 12:55 PM
some douchebag stole 2 flower baskets off our front porch between the time I left for work this morning and lunch. asshole.

Somebody needed them for a grave. Memorial day you know.

notorious
05-27-2009, 01:10 PM

If you have ever had your home violated, then you would have a different opinion. Try sleeping at night knowing that they might be coming back for other stuff.

The comment about chasing someone who has just robbed you is not very smart. Do you know if they are armed or not? If they have the balls to enter a property with people in it to steal, more than likely they are willing to take it to the next level.

I had my house and an apartment broken into, my pickup broken into and another time completely stolen while I lived in Tulsa.

If I would have been in my dwelling while someone else broke in, I would have painted their brains on my wall without a second thought.

CoMoChief
05-27-2009, 01:17 PM
The grey area that comes along with these types of situations are ****in retarded.

Someone breaks into my house and tries to steal something his ass is getting shot.

Criminal best intentions my ass. His intentions were going to be stealing my shit and getting away with it. The little punk ass shit needs a bullet in his ass and he'll think twice about stealing from a home again.

This fuckin punk decided to steal all of my shit from my room, when I wasn't home and was staying with the G/F at the time. If I was home, his ass would have gotten a bullet in his ass. Luckily my roomate was home and caught his ass because he actually knew the guy. My roomate is 27 btw, not 37.

Some of you MU fans may remember this football recruit, had a lot going for him, now is gonna spend the most of his life in prison.

http://www.columbiatribune.com/news/2009/feb/27/former-football-player-accused-in-burglaries/?news

CoMoChief
05-27-2009, 01:25 PM

Cool, tell ya what. Ill come steal some shit out of your home, un-armed, and will make damn sure you won't be able to catch me.

CoMoChief
05-27-2009, 01:30 PM
Nothing says deterrent like a bullet in the ass.

crazycoffey
05-27-2009, 01:43 PM
I've been on both ends of a pointed gun, let me say; it's much better to look over the sights for a rightous reason, such as in defense of your property/country than to see the wrong end of a gun being held by a lunatic.

CoMoChief
05-27-2009, 02:04 PM
Somebody needed them for a grave. Memorial day you know.

Yeah no kidding. I think he's being selfish......what an ass.

Fish
05-27-2009, 02:16 PM
CoMoIdiot just used the word "ass" 9 times in the span of 4 posts.... this should tell you something...

crazycoffey
05-27-2009, 02:22 PM
I will suggest to all home/self defense minded gun owners out there, check your local laws, state, county and even city. They vary more than you'd think, and it's better to know what constitutes a legal/rightous shot in the course of home/self defense. If you don't know how to find this information, then you flunk the internet, sell your gun - you don't deserve to own it....

Otter
05-27-2009, 02:28 PM
So when does stealing a TV equal a death warrant?

When they broke into the house where your wife and children sleep to steal it? :shrug:

Sully
05-27-2009, 02:29 PM
The grey area that comes along with these types of situations are ****in retarded.

Someone breaks into my house and tries to steal something his ass is getting shot.

Criminal best intentions my ass. His intentions were going to be stealing my shit and getting away with it. The little punk ass shit needs a bullet in his ass and he'll think twice about stealing from a home again.

This fuckin punk decided to steal all of my shit from my room, when I wasn't home and was staying with the G/F at the time. If I was home, his ass would have gotten a bullet in his ass. Luckily my roomate was home and caught his ass because he actually knew the guy. My roomate is 27 btw, not 37.

Some of you MU fans may remember this football recruit, had a lot going for him, now is gonna spend the most of his life in prison.

http://www.columbiatribune.com/news/2009/feb/27/former-football-player-accused-in-burglaries/?news

If I'm reading that article corretly, it says you used to date Stull.

crazycoffey
05-27-2009, 02:33 PM
When they broke into the house where your wife and children sleep to steal it? :shrug:

check your local laws, seriously. If your house is burglarized and no one is home and the perp is not armed and you get home and shoot him in the back, you may or may not be in the right.

Robbery is generally refered in legal terms as being stolen from WITH FORCE, that would make a big difference in the above scenerio.

Check out your local/state laws....

Katipan
05-27-2009, 02:44 PM
ATTN: EVERYONE

CRAZYCOFFEE WOULD LIKE YOU TO CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS.
HE SHARES BECAUSE HE CARES.
THANK YOU.

crazycoffey
05-27-2009, 02:46 PM
ATTN: EVERYONE

CRAZYCOFFEE WOULD LIKE YOU TO CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS.
HE SHARES BECAUSE HE CARES.
THANK YOU.

I have been heard!!!

Seriously though - all the billy bad asses are only setting themselves up to get in more trouble than they know. But I guess that's why they say Ignorance is bliss....

BWillie
05-27-2009, 02:48 PM
I guess when people shoplift they should be shot and killed. Stealing a TV from Best Buy? Instead of security apprehending you or calling the cops, just shoot their ass!

Someone went on your property and ripped up a tulip. Blow his f*cking head off? Man, I've lived with roommates. If I would of gone by all of your philosophies I would of killed many by now. I got home one time, saw some guy I didn't know looking in my cubbards. I shouldn't of asked what he was doing, I should of assumed he was going to charge at me with a knife and painted my white walls red. Who cares if it was a friend of my roommates. Pretty soon, one of you is going to come home and your wife will have the pool guy in her bed, u'll blow their brains out.

Otter
05-27-2009, 02:52 PM
check your local laws, seriously. If your house is burglarized and no one is home and the perp is not armed and you get home and shoot him in the back, you may or may not be in the right.

Robbery is generally refered in legal terms as being stolen from WITH FORCE, that would make a big difference in the above scenerio.

Check out your local/state laws....

PA's Laws are pretty liberal (pro gun) on home defense but many gray areas once you're off your property.

It doesn't change the fact however that if you shoot someone in either circumstance you still may face a trial where the some lawyer parades the crying mother in front of a jury. Then if acquitted have to fight a $25 million dollar civil suit.

It's a last resort I hope I never have to use.

Radar Chief
05-27-2009, 02:56 PM
I guess when people shoplift they should be shot and killed. Stealing a TV from Best Buy? Instead of security apprehending you or calling the cops, just shoot their ass!

I guess I didnít realize you live in a Best Buy. Does the management or the owner know about this situation?

Bob Dole
05-27-2009, 03:14 PM
So when does stealing a TV equal a death warrant?

Since when? Since Bob Dole spent the money he earned to BUY the TV.

Seriously, if this is your attitude, Bob Dole suggests you never move to Texas.

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
05-27-2009, 03:17 PM

Someone went on your property and ripped up a tulip. Blow his f*cking head off? Man, I've lived with roommates. If I would of gone by all of your philosophies I would of killed many by now. I got home one time, saw some guy I didn't know looking in my cubbards. I shouldn't of asked what he was doing, I should of assumed he was going to charge at me with a knife and painted my white walls red. Who cares if it was a friend of my roommates. Pretty soon, one of you is going to come home and your wife will have the pool guy in her bed, u'll blow their brains out.

There is a HUGE difference in living with a bunch of roommates and people coming and going when compared to someone sneaking around, BREAKING AND ENTERING your home with your wife and children asleep in the house. Someone doing that takes the risk of being shot, they are breaking the law, endangering my family and has no regard for my family, I will have no regard for them.

Frazod
05-27-2009, 03:29 PM
Since when? Since Bob Dole spent the money he earned to BUY the TV.

Seriously, if this is your attitude, Bob Dole suggests you never move to Texas.

I guess if someone tries to steal BWillie's TV, he'll help them carry it out to their car and then blow them afterwards.

CoMoChief
05-27-2009, 04:00 PM
If I'm reading that article corretly, it says you used to date Stull.

Yeah I know, they got the whole background story of it all completely fucked up.

Otter
05-27-2009, 04:08 PM
Well, I'm sure all the criminals out there admire your attitude. This attitude empowers criminals everywhere.

The way I see it, if some thieving shitbag breaks into my house and I put a couple of rounds through his head, I've just done the world a service. It's not like we're an endangered species.

What if a Mediterranean Monk Seal breaks in and makes off your goldfish and a can of tuna? Does he get spared because he's endangered?

Frazod
05-27-2009, 04:11 PM
What if a Mediterranean Monk Seal breaks in and makes off your goldfish and a can of tuna? Does he get spared because he's endangered?

Nope.

And monk seal tastes like chicken. :)

CoMoChief
05-27-2009, 04:12 PM

There are reasons why Businesses don't shoot people that steal from their stores. Probably 1st and foremost you put other peoples lives at risk who are at the store. When you're at home in the middle of the night and some asshole comes in, thats a different story. More than likely the asshole isn't there to borrow a jar of peanut butter.

There's been a time where I came home from college unexpectedly and my dad heard me come in around 130am, it spooked my step mom because they weren't expecting anyone, I was supposed to show up the next day but there was a party at my friends house back at home that I wanted to attend. He just yelled out whos there I have a gun, I just said it was me and he went back to bed.

I'm not even going to argue with you. You're analogies are borderline retarded.

BWillie
05-27-2009, 04:14 PM
I guess if someone tries to steal BWillie's TV, he'll help them carry it out to their car and then blow them afterwards.

I would probably get my cell phone video out and video camera them, then start chasing them down. If I caught them, I would beat the crap out of them, then fuck their mothers while the perpetrator watches and cries like little bitches. Then I'm gonna make'em eat my shit, then shit out my shit, then make them eat their shit which is made up of my shit that we made 'em eat.

Naw, I probably wouldn't lose much sleep if they stole my plasma. I'd tell my insurance company I paid an overinflated value for it to compensate for my deductible.

tyton75
05-27-2009, 04:17 PM
solution: land mines and antifreeze

Frazod
05-27-2009, 04:32 PM
I think I'll head down to Shawnee and steal BWillie's plasma. I could use another one for downstairs, and it sounds like he wouldn't miss it too much. :thumb:

BWillie
05-27-2009, 04:32 PM
There are reasons why Businesses don't shoot people that steal from their stores. Probably 1st and foremost you put other peoples lives at risk who are at the store. When you're at home in the middle of the night and some asshole comes in, thats a different story. More than likely the asshole isn't there to borrow a jar of peanut butter.

There's been a time where I came home from college unexpectedly and my dad heard me come in around 130am, it spooked my step mom because they weren't expecting anyone, I was supposed to show up the next day but there was a party at my friends house back at home that I wanted to attend. He just yelled out whos there I have a gun, I just said it was me and he went back to bed.

I'm not even going to argue with you. You're analogies are borderline retarded.

You know, that reminds me of a story. When I first move to KC, I had met this chick from Cerner two months before. Me and my buds went out and got sloshed down at Westport, back when I thought it was cool. When I was getting a ride home, I guess I texted a bunch my random ho'z to come over. Well, I passed out on my bed at my apartment. I awakened at 4 AM, and being the drunk f*ck that I am. I did not remember texting all of these broads. So I wake up, hear the perpetrator entering the front door, and then I saw the figure start to come into my room. It was dark, so I didn't know who it was, I thought it was a burglar. I got up all shitfaced and started attacking that sumbitz and I had it on the ground choking the shit out of it, and then I heard a chicklike whimper. So I turned on the light, and it was one of the chicks I texted. And then I did her.

BWillie
05-27-2009, 04:33 PM
I think I'll head down to Shawnee and steal BWillie's plasma. I could use another one for downstairs, and it sounds like he wouldn't miss it too much. :thumb:

Hey deal, my RCV for that thing is like 2100.

DeezNutz
05-27-2009, 04:34 PM

I live next door to BWillie, and I don't like thieves in my neighborhood. Helps that I'm a good shot.

Frazod
05-27-2009, 04:35 PM
I live next door to BWillie, and I don't like thieves in my neighborhood. Helps that I'm a good shot.

Well, I won't take anything from you then. :D

DeezNutz
05-27-2009, 04:35 PM
Well, I won't taken anything from you then. :D

:thumb:

Nightfyre
05-27-2009, 05:07 PM
This thread requires way more refrigerator jokes.
Posted via Mobile Device

Nightfyre
05-27-2009, 05:08 PM
Ill start. Mike, did you blast your refrigerator to maintain alignment with chiefsplanet tradition? Are you sure it wasn't your refrigerator wearing jeans and a hoody robbing you?
Posted via Mobile Device

Katipan
05-27-2009, 05:27 PM
Ill start. Mike, did you blast your refrigerator to maintain alignment with chiefsplanet tradition? Are you sure it wasn't your refrigerator wearing jeans and a hoody robbing you?
Posted via Mobile Device

I started pages ago and God love you but mine was way funnier.

kcfanXIII
05-27-2009, 07:23 PM
while killing someone over property may be over the top, with the police department's record of tracking down thieves being so low, i don't see anything wrong with taking out a knee or foot. just enough to incapacitate him until the fuzz decides to show up. the house i live in was broke into 4 times in 3 months last year. the cops told my roommate the only way they could do anything is if they are caught red handed. my roommate preceded to lock the house down like fort knox. since i moved in and brought my dog with me, the locals cross the street to walk in front of the house. whats the punishment for allowing your dog to chase the perp down from behind?