PDA

View Full Version : Elections Wal Mart

Wilson
05-31-2009, 03:31 AM
I'm going into Wal Mart today and finding the first Mexican in line (I know illegal immigrants are more than Mexicans but come on) lay my shoulder into him and sending him flying then tell him "these lines lines are bullshit!".

If our country is going to be anarchy let's not go half-assed. Let's go for a big free for all.

JohnnyV13
05-31-2009, 04:55 AM
wtf????

blaise
05-31-2009, 08:39 AM
I'm going into Wal Mart today and finding the first Mexican in line (I know illegal immigrants are more than Mexicans but come on) lay my shoulder into him and sending him flying then tell him "these lines lines are bullshit!".

If our country is going to be anarchy let's not go half-assed. Let's go for a big free for all.

Why were you in such a rush to buy the Triple-H T-shirt and Larry the Cable Guy DVD anyway?

BucEyedPea
05-31-2009, 08:58 AM

I always ask them if they're here illegally. I do that to the one soliciting at my door for lawn services too. They refuse to answer....and you you what that means. Then I attempt a citizen's arrest. Please don't harm anyone physically.

Wilson
05-31-2009, 09:12 AM
wtf????

What do you mean "WTF"? Get out of my way you stupid American piece of crat.

Your laws mean NOTHING!!!

Fat Elvis
05-31-2009, 09:16 AM
I always ask them if they're here illegally. I do that to the one soliciting at my door for lawn services too. They refuse to answer....and you you what that means. Then I attempt a citizen's arrest. Please don't harm anyone physically.

ROFL I'm sure you do. Why don't you come out to Kansas and try that? Or better yet, give it a go in TX, AZ, NM or southern CA?

Zebedee DuBois
05-31-2009, 09:18 AM
Volleyballs do not have shoulders, Wilson.

patteeu
05-31-2009, 09:51 AM
Why were you in such a rush to buy the Triple-H T-shirt and Larry the Cable Guy DVD anyway?

LMAO

banyon
05-31-2009, 10:14 AM
ROFL I'm sure you do. Why don't you come out to Kansas and try that? Or better yet, give it a go in TX, AZ, NM or southern CA?

SW kansas will work too. There are some Mexican Mafia drug traffickers on one street I know about, she can go knock on their door.

Wilson
05-31-2009, 10:17 AM

I'm not exactly little but let's face it, you'll never know.

Are you OK with illegal immigrants thumbing their nose at laws? If not why? Your house is nothing more than lines drawn on a map that these parasites are ignoring. Same as that far away border you wish didn't happen.

Should I respect that? If so, why? I'll see you in your back yard.

Wilson
05-31-2009, 10:36 AM
I'm not exactly little but let's face it, you'll never know.

Are you OK with illegal immigrants thumbing their nose at laws? If not why? Your house is nothing more than lines drawn on a map that these parasites are ignoring. Same as that far away border you wish didn't happen.

Should I respect that? If so, why? I'll see you in your back yard.

That's not a threat to you in any way Fat Elvis, I'm just tying to make a point.

Jenson71
05-31-2009, 10:52 AM

LMAO

Usually when I see someone coming out of a store, I run up to them and ask them if they paid for all of that, because there are known thieves in our country. When they look at me like I'm crazy, I start screaming. Hey, I'm a patriot. Our forefathers didn't just get on a boat and walk into this country. There was a huge bureaucracy, waiting period, and payment the lower class could not afford. We can't have people escaping those luxuries today.

Reaper16
05-31-2009, 10:59 AM
I know that its an overused meme and all, but this thread deserves the moniker FAIL.

RedNeckRaider
05-31-2009, 11:03 AM
The only run I have had is at Quick Trip I bought a sandwich and there was a half dozen of them at the microwaves. They were standing there with home cooked food taking turns heating it up. I looked at how many containers were lined up and thought fuck this.

I walked up took the container out of one of the microwaves and put my sandwich in. They started saying something in spanish and I turned around and said I dont speak spanish I bought this here and you will wait untill I am done. They looked at me kind of shocked but left it alone.

The guy at the counter smiled and said I wish more people would stand up to them, we sell less sandwiches during lunch time because people dont want to wait for a microwave. I asked why doesnt he run them off they dont spend much money here. He said he cant, I told him I wouldnt last long working here because I would not put up with that shit.

Wilson
05-31-2009, 11:04 AM
I want one of you liberals to do some research on the drain illegal immigrants have done with stealing ID, the drain the had in California health care and the welfare benefits they don't get from fake social security numbers.

It's coming to you soon.

California here we come!

Wilson
05-31-2009, 11:11 AM

What's the matter Fat Elvis? Hitting too close to home?

Skip Towne
05-31-2009, 11:19 AM
I leave them the hell alone. There's a reason they call knives "Mexican boxing gloves"

Wilson
05-31-2009, 11:26 AM
I leave them the hell alone. There's a reason they call knives "Mexican boxing gloves"

I call you a coward. This has happened before, you may be too young to remember.

Look strait froward, never make eye contact and hope you're one of the lucky ones.

You are cowards for being too afraid to approach this problem. As long as you don't make waves....right?

Jenson71
05-31-2009, 11:41 AM
I call you a coward. This has happened before, you may be too young to remember.

Look strait froward, never make eye contact and hope you're one of the lucky ones.

You are cowards for being too afraid to approach this problem. As long as you don't make waves....right?

I'm sure your Wal-Mart dance will make you look like General Patton.

BucEyedPea
05-31-2009, 11:58 AM

You should see what I do to college kids. Especially those in Iowa.

patteeu
05-31-2009, 12:01 PM
LMAO

Usually when I see someone coming out of a store, I run up to them and ask them if they paid for all of that, because there are known thieves in our country. When they look at me like I'm crazy, I start screaming. Hey, I'm a patriot. Our forefathers didn't just get on a boat and walk into this country. There was a huge bureaucracy, waiting period, and payment the lower class could not afford. We can't have people escaping those luxuries today.

What's your serious opinion about illegal immigration, Jenson71? Do you think we should have open borders with unlimited immigration or should there be barriers that are enforced? Or do you have a 3rd way that I haven't mentioned?

Wilson
05-31-2009, 12:18 PM

Well I didn't check a Mexican today, it was more of a spare of the moment write up.

But please Jenson, dance around the subject you fool. I would expect more from a pompous know it all.

Choose your words wisely young fool.

Spicy McHaggis
05-31-2009, 12:21 PM
I'm going into Wal Mart today.

Well, there's your problem right there.

KC native
05-31-2009, 12:39 PM
Well I didn't check a Mexican today, it was more of a spare of the moment write up.

But please Jenson, dance around the subject you fool. I would expect more from a pompous know it all.

Oh, so you're another fugging internet tough guy who is a bitch in real life. I dare you to do something like that pussy.

BTW wtf is spare of the moment? ROFL Fucking idiot.

Wilson
05-31-2009, 12:46 PM
Oh, so you're another fugging internet tough guy who is a bitch in real life. I dare you to do something like that pussy.

BTW wtf is spare of the moment? ROFL ****ing idiot.

I already said I've done nothing of a shoulder block.

Answer the question about illegal immigration you cowards.

Wilson
05-31-2009, 01:38 PM
I'm out of time to sit around waiting for a response to what illegal immigration is doing to this country.

All of you who stomp your feet, and go off every day of what is wrong with this country - this is your chance. But you're too much of a coward because someone may throw out the "racist" bat at you.

Play where its safe ladies, you sicken me.

Cannibal
05-31-2009, 01:39 PM

I do not believe a word of this post. ROFLROFLROFL

banyon
05-31-2009, 01:41 PM
are you high? Illegal immigration has been discussed ad nauseam in this forum.

Knock yourself out:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/search.php?searchid=285057

Cannibal
05-31-2009, 01:41 PM

BTW, I gotta wonder if this guy drives a powder blue ford taurus and was in Wichita at around 10:00 this morning.

Der Flöprer
05-31-2009, 01:45 PM
Wilson. Did you murder George Tiller?

Jenson71
05-31-2009, 02:01 PM
What's your serious opinion about illegal immigration, Jenson71? Do you think we should have open borders with unlimited immigration or should there be barriers that are enforced? Or do you have a 3rd way that I haven't mentioned?

My first serious opinion, and the one that I have the most knowledge of, is that going to Wal-Mart and fighting the first brown person you see in an attempt to mark your territory and patriotism is stupid and should just be called out as such.

No, I definitely think there should be border control and enforcement. That's necessary to keep track of immigrants, and provide a good starting point for them. Just think of those beautiful words an immigrant could hear in their new home: "I'm a United States citizen, and I'm here to help". Or they see a Red Cross booth, or a Catholic Workers or other religious charity stand with humanitarian outlooks. Automatically, you create a person who views the United States as their home. That's much better than the illegal who views anything US as hostile, becoming almost an underground nightdweller.

It's also necessary for drug control, terrorism watch, things of that nature.

RedNeckRaider
05-31-2009, 03:02 PM
My first serious opinion, and the one that I have the most knowledge of, is that going to Wal-Mart and fighting the first brown person you see in an attempt to mark your territory and patriotism is stupid and should just be called out as such.

No, I definitely think there should be border control and enforcement. That's necessary to keep track of immigrants, and provide a good starting point for them. Just think of those beautiful words an immigrant could hear in their new home: "I'm a United States citizen, and I'm here to help". Or they see a Red Cross booth, or a Catholic Workers or other religious charity stand with humanitarian outlooks. Automatically, you create a person who views the United States as their home. That's much better than the illegal who views anything US as hostile, becoming almost an underground nightdweller.

It's also necessary for drug control, terrorism watch, things of that nature.

One of my biggest issues is the unwillingness of these immigrants assimilate. A few years back I was on a job site and this guy was talking to the rest of his crew in Spanish. I was impressed and asked him if he took Spanish in school (he was the only white guy on that crew) He said no they will not speak English I had to learn Spanish. I was stunned!

I was only there to help wrap up the job but had worked around some of the guys on that crew before. I needed some forms set anyway so I walked over to them and started instructing them on what I wanted done. I looked at the white guy and said they understand English fine and if they want to keep their ****ing job they will use it with you from now on.

I will not go into the laundry list of negative things attached to this invasion but the immigrants I have been around (and I have been around a lot of them) proudly display the Mexican flag show no desire to learn our language or act like they are proud of America at all.

I do not condone confronting all (as you call them) brown people or causing them harm but just like my post earlier if they act disrespectful or think I am going to act like I am in Mexico to make them feel comfortable they will be in for disappointment.

Reaper16
05-31-2009, 03:09 PM
I generally have little problem with illegal immigration. I'm selfish in this, as I know how important illegal laborers are to the restaurant industry and I care too much about food.

That said, there are good ways of dealing with local problems and bad ways. Punching people at Wal-Mart? Bad. RedNeckRaider's reclamation of the QuickTrip microwave? Good; as a paying customer he had every right to do that.

Jenson71
05-31-2009, 03:16 PM
I think it's generally harder for first generation immigrants to assimilate, as they worry more about money and children. It usually falls to their children, who often do a remarkable job speaking both languages and act as a translator. I don't know, in your case, they know English, so maybe speaking Spanish only is holding on to their former culture whereas church and other associations won't hold up for them.

Also, they might be separating themselves from other Latino groups. Just because they are brown and from south of the border doesn't mean they are all the same. Their language is Spanish, but there are a lot of important dialectic differences that most Americans would consider unimportant. Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, Mexicans, they all differeniate themselves and a lot of times there are hostilities between the groups. So maybe that's a part of it as well.

But Italians had Italian neighborhoods and spoke Italian. My grandfather speaks some of his German dialect still. And he was more like third or fouth generation. They had German priests, German meals, wrote to German relatives. Actually, it was all Luxembourg and I would be in trouble saying German as he's very particular about it.

But . . . most immigrants had always wanted to be Americans and were glad to be so. It's definitely important and good. I'm all for that assimilation. It's good for everyone.

Wilson
05-31-2009, 03:16 PM
Where you at Fat Elvis?

That's what I thought.

RedNeckRaider
05-31-2009, 03:34 PM
I think it's generally harder for first generation immigrants to assimilate, as they worry more about money and children. It usually falls to their children, who often do a remarkable job speaking both languages and act as a translator. I don't know, in your case, they know English, so maybe speaking Spanish only is holding on to their former culture whereas church and other associations won't hold up for them.

Also, they might be separating themselves from other Latino groups. Just because they are brown and from south of the border doesn't mean they are all the same. Their language is Spanish, but there are a lot of important dialectic differences that most Americans would consider unimportant. Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, Mexicans, they all differeniate themselves and a lot of times there are hostilities between the groups. So maybe that's a part of it as well.

But Italians had Italian neighborhoods and spoke Italian. My grandfather speaks some of his German dialect still. And he was more like third or fouth generation. They had German priests, German meals, wrote to German relatives. Actually, it was all Luxembourg and I would be in trouble saying German as he's very particular about it.

But . . . most immigrants had always wanted to be Americans and were glad to be so. It's definitely important and good. I'm all for that assimilation. It's good for everyone.

I see nothing wrong with someone showing pride in their heritage, my mom is two generations removed from Ireland (I have used this excuse to get very inebriated on St Patrick's Day for years) She grew up in an Irish community and was proud of he heritage. That said when someone comes to this country they should be proud to be in America.

Jenson71
05-31-2009, 03:43 PM
You can also imagine how great or proud the immigrant feels when 1.) their heritage is blamed constantly for the supposed plight of America 2.) asked by people if they are legal when first coming in contact with them 3.) tossed around at Wal-Mart for being the harborers of anarchy.

RedNeckRaider
05-31-2009, 03:59 PM
You can also imagine how great or proud the immigrant feels when 1.) their heritage is blamed constantly for the supposed plight of America 2.) asked by people if they are legal when first coming in contact with them 3.) tossed around at Wal-Mart for being the harborers of anarchy.

I would be willing to debate the pros and cons of this invasion with you. As far as the thread starter I will give him the benefit of the doubt that he was posting frustrated. If he acts out in this manner he will end up in cuffs or may get hurt unless he is tough which returns us to cuffs again. That said every immigrant has had to overcome prejudice in the beginning.

kstater
05-31-2009, 06:10 PM
The thread starter should realize that a great many of the "brown" people he sees are here legally. The company I work for employs 6 hispanics. Every last one of them are in this country legally. I know, because I signed their I-9's personally. 5 are from Mexico, 1 is from Puerto Rico. 2 of them just went to get their Mexican I.D.'s updated so they can get into Mexico legally to get their wives and children and bring them back to America, legally. They've been in this country for 10 years working to provide for them and save enough to bring them up here. Another one is working towards his citizenship.

ClevelandBronco
05-31-2009, 06:18 PM

Hey, bitch, my wife is a legal immigrant with an accent.

Fuck you.

ClevelandBronco
05-31-2009, 06:19 PM
Hey, bitch, my wife is a legal immigrant with an accent.

**** you.

And trust me, I chose my words carefully.

Stewie
05-31-2009, 06:34 PM
What's the problem here? I hired a Mexican to take down some huge trees and he had $1000s in equipment. It was a clean process paid in cash. He took these little green and white rectangles as payment. DUMBASS!

Wilson
06-01-2009, 03:48 AM
What's the problem here? I hired a Mexican to take down some huge trees and he had $1000s in equipment. It was a clean process paid in cash. He took these little green and white rectangles as payment. DUMBASS!

Are you seriously this stupid?

Never mind the billions (that's not a typo, billions) they cost in health care by flooding our hospitals, polluting our schools and over crowding. Are you OK with breaking the same law that protects your house? Family? Property?

Here's what it's like in Southern California and it's spreading. Coming to theater near you.

Cowards...

Illegal Immigration Costs California Over Ten Billion Annually

<script type="text/javascript">h1 = document.getElementById("title").getElementsByTagName("h1")[0];h1.innerHTML = widont(h1.innerHTML);</script>State's "cheap labor" costs average household $1,183 a year

By Robert Longley (http://usgovinfo.about.com/mbiopage.htm), About.com

See More about:

illegal immigration (http://usgovinfo.about.com/lr/illegal_immigration/41635/1/)
immigration reform (http://usgovinfo.about.com/lr/immigration_reform/41635/2/)
u.s. citizenship (http://usgovinfo.about.com/lr/u.s._citizenship/41635/3/)

<script type="text/javascript">zSB(3,3)</script><script type="text/javascript">zob();if(zs<1){gEI('spacer').className='hide';gEI('sidebar').className='hide';}</script>
Dateline: December, 2004 In hosting America's largest population of illegal immigrants, California bears a huge cost to provide basic human services for this fast growing, low-income segment of its population. A new study from the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) examines the costs of education, health care and incarceration of illegal aliens, and concludes that the costs to Californians is $10.5 billion per year.

Among the key finding of the report are that the state's already struggling K-12 education system spends approximately $7.7 billion a year to school the children of illegal aliens who now constitute 15 percent of the student body. Another $1.4 billion of the taxpayers' money goes toward providing health care to illegal aliens and their families, the same amount that is spent incarcerating illegal aliens criminals.

"California's addiction to 'cheap' illegal alien labor is bankrupting the state and posing enormous burdens on the state's shrinking middle class tax base," stated Dan Stein, President of FAIR. "Most Californians, who have seen their taxes increase while public services deteriorate, already know the impact that mass illegal immigration is having on their communities, but even they may be shocked when they learn just how much of a drain illegal immigration has become."

The Costs of Illegal Immigration to Californians focuses on three specific program areas because those were the costs examined by researchers from the Urban Institute in 1994. Looking at the costs of education, health care and incarceration for illegal aliens in 1994, the Urban Institute estimated that California was subsidizing illegal immigrants to the tune of about $1.1 billion. The enormous rise in the costs of illegal immigrants over the intervening ten years is due to the rapid growth in illegal residents. It is reasonable to expect those costs to continue to soar if action is not taken to turn the tide.

"Nineteen ninety-four was the same year that California voters rebelled and overwhelmingly passed Proposition 187, which sought to limit liability for mass illegal immigration. Since then, state and local governments have blatantly ignored the wishes of the voters and continued to shell out publicly financed benefits on illegal aliens," said Stein. "Predictably, the costs of illegal immigration have grown geometrically, while the state has spiraled into a fiscal crisis that has brought it near bankruptcy.

"Nothing could more starkly illustrate the very high costs of ‘cheap labor' than California's current situation," continued Stein. "A small number of powerful interests in the state reap the benefits, while the average native-born family in California gets handed a nearly $1,200 a year bill."
The Federation for American Immigration Reform (http://www.fairus.org/) is a nonprofit, public-interest, membership organization advocating immigration policy reforms that would tighten border security and prevent illegal immigration, while reducing legal immigration levels from about 1.1 million persons per year to 300,000 per year.

Wilson
06-01-2009, 03:58 AM

It's a good thing your tree was taken down OK though Stewie. You near sighted, simpleton.

Saulbadguy
06-01-2009, 10:23 AM

I sense you are lying. I'm not sure why, but something about this just doesn't seem right.

MagicHef
06-01-2009, 10:43 AM

You forgot the commemorative Dale Earnhardt window decal.

blaise
06-01-2009, 10:43 AM
I sense you are lying. I'm not sure why, but something about this just doesn't seem right.

Probably because it never happened.

Pennywise
06-01-2009, 10:47 AM
Worthless locusts have their own Supermercado where I live.

Stewie
06-01-2009, 01:40 PM
It's a good thing your tree was taken down OK though Stewie. You near sighted, simpleton.

...and then he drove off with his really nice chipper in tow and hit some white woman. He didn't stop and is now on the run. When he's caught at the border, I'm hoping the cash I gave him will fix her fender.

Demonpenz
06-01-2009, 01:43 PM
i ususally just carry around my guitar and play los lonley boys for them, they seem to like it. How far from heaven

blaise
06-01-2009, 11:26 PM
Mexican chicks are hot.

MadMax
06-02-2009, 01:32 AM
Wilson. Did you murder George Tiller?

Maybe a " person of interest " ? ROFL But if he'll knock him down I'll stomp him.. I'm gettin old ya know :D

MadMax
06-02-2009, 01:34 AM
Mexican chicks are hot.

Very! Every time they say See I take that as a yes.

MadMax
06-02-2009, 01:36 AM

ROFL I don't think Skip is too young to remember.. No offense Skip :D