PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues Tom Tancredo's and Bay and Pat Buchanan's Racist Karate Chopping Aide Problem

jAZ
06-01-2009, 01:58 PM
Wow... you can't make a story like this up.

Marcus Epstein, a half-Jewish, half-Korean, former speechwriter for Tom Tancredo's presidential campaign, and current Executive Director Tom Tancredo's and Bay Buchanan's Team America ("F*ck Yeah!") political action committee as well as executive director of Pat Buchanan'sThe American Cause organization...

... pled guilty today to karate chopping a random black woman on the street while calling her a "N*gger".

This story is too amazing for just one link.

http://washingtonindependent.com/45075/tom-tancredo-and-the-n-word
http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2009/06/tancredos-karate-chopping-racist-aide-also-works-for-pat-buchanan.php?ref=fpblg
http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2009/06/bay-buchanan-epstein-showed-tremendous-courage-turned-his-life-around.php?ref=fpb

sportsman1
06-01-2009, 02:21 PM
WTF? Is this still The United States of America? One there is no Tancredo link. Tancredo didn't do it, and how is this story amazing in any way? Thats even more sick than I ever Imagined liberals being. Political Stunting comes first before someones suffering?

jAZ
06-01-2009, 02:51 PM
WTF? Is this still The United States of America? One there is no Tancredo link. Tancredo didn't do it, and how is this story amazing in any way? Thats even more sick than I ever Imagined liberals being. Political Stunting comes first before someones suffering?

Yes, racist half Korean's karate choppers of random black people while running multiple organizations of some of the highest profile political figures...

... happens every day.

Oh, and "Team America (F*ck Yeah!)".

JohnnyV13
06-01-2009, 03:29 PM
High proflie?

Pat Buchanan and his minions are nutjobs. Even to most right wingers.

SBK
06-01-2009, 04:10 PM
Who cares about racists anymore? We have one in the White House and just nominated one to the Supreme Court....

SNR
06-01-2009, 04:23 PM
Tom Tancredo ought to be ashamed for karate-chopping that woman.

blaise
06-02-2009, 07:05 AM
This proves Republicans are racist. All of them.

Baby Lee
06-02-2009, 07:13 AM
Another guy I've never heard of aptly demonstrates an 'interesting trait jAZ happened to observe' in his opponents. Surprise, surprise, surprise.

patteeu
06-02-2009, 07:27 AM
That black lady got off easy. If she'd have been an illegal immigrant, she'd have gotten a roundhouse kick and a venomous rant instead of a simple little chop and an epithet!

patteeu
06-02-2009, 07:29 AM
BTW, I heard that this guy also went to high school with Bill Bennett's personal secretary's neice so this is more widespread than even jAZ believed!

Chocolate Hog
06-02-2009, 01:32 PM
High proflie?

Pat Buchanan and his minions are nutjobs. Even to most right wingers.

Talk about someone who doesn't know there politics. I'm guessing Buchanan is a nutjub in your book cause he was aginst the Iraq war?