PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues Muslim kills two Army recruiters

***SPRAYER
06-02-2009, 10:16 AM
http://www.moonbattery.com/carlos-bledsoe.jpg

I figure we can all use a break from all the libtard hangwringing over KSM having water splashed in his face and Tiller the baby killer getting offed.

ROFL

Chief Henry
06-02-2009, 10:23 AM
The libs sure did have a f'n cow over Tiller...but they didn't feel like posting anything about this recruiter being TERRORIZED and killed. Hate crime any one ?

Cannibal
06-02-2009, 10:25 AM
http://www.moonbattery.com/carlos-bledsoe.jpg

I figure we can all use a break from all the libtard hangwringing over KSM having water splashed in his face and Tiller the baby killer getting offed.

ROFL

He should get the death penalty if convicted. I highly doubt that you will see a single "liberal" on here defending him. Although this is not the same as what was discussed over Tiller. The Tiller murder is was a person connected to a movement. This is lone nut job that is not connected to a political movement in our country. Nice try though.

Chief Henry
06-02-2009, 10:31 AM
Between the two threads on Tiller there is about 700 posts...yet this act of Terrorism on a Military recruiter is barely mustering up anything...it took until the day after for it to be posted.

An abortion doctor is murdered in cold blood and this place explodes in rage. Yet when a military recruiter is shot and killed on American soil it barely registers.

This place is pathetic in many ways.

Cannibal
06-02-2009, 10:34 AM
Between the two threads on Tiller there is about 700 posts...yet this act of Terrorism on a Military recruiter is barely mustering up anything...it took until the day after for it to be posted.

An abortion doctor is murdered in cold blood and this place explodes in rage. Yet when a military recruiter is shot and killed on American soil it barely registers.

Unfortunately, I agree with you. But the Tiller murder was a more explosive story. It is politically charged on both sides and has been for decades. It does not excuse the lack of coverage on this story though.

wild1
06-02-2009, 10:39 AM
Not only this jailhouse convert, but we just had the FBI bust some more jailhouse converts who wanted to blow up a freaking synagogue and shoot down an airliner with a stinger missle.

But remember kids, there's no danger in letting the Guantanamo Bay terrorists in our prison system. Dear Leader said so.

Reaper16
06-02-2009, 10:40 AM
Maybe some of us haven't watched or read the news lately? I know that this thread is the first I've heard of the story. I guess the two slain soldiers weren't really recruiters, but guys just out of basic assisting with the recruitment process.

Its disgusting and pisses me off. Race & faith are irrelevant, btw, SHTSTIRRER.

Frazod
06-02-2009, 10:45 AM

Actually, it was posted yesterday.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=208436

Personally, I didn't realize the perp was Muslim until reading this.

However, what I said in the other thread still goes - I don't think you'll find anybody here who'll paint this guy as some sort of hero. Not the case with Tiller's murderer.

Perhaps we could grind one up and feed him to the other one. Works for me.

Chief Henry
06-02-2009, 10:47 AM
Maybe some of us haven't watched or read the news lately? I know that this thread is the first I've heard of the story. I guess the two slain soldiers weren't really recruiters, but guys just out of basic assisting with the recruitment process.

An indictment on the NEWS MEDIA :rolleyes:

BigChiefFan
06-02-2009, 10:50 AM
Gee, some actually praised murder in the other thread. You aren't comparing apples to apples, shitstain, but that's never stopped you before, so why start now?

Reaper16
06-02-2009, 10:50 AM
An indictment on the NEWS MEDIA :rolleyes:
it could be. I don't know. Like I said, I haven't watched or read the news in a few days. I don't know how much or how little this story has gotten play.

Chief Henry
06-02-2009, 10:51 AM
How does an abortion doctor murder create more explosion than one of our own military people being killed on American soil create more explosion in the media ?

Is it because every aborted baby is more important to the left - than an American Soldier being killed on American soil ? Is that what we as Americans have devolved too ?

BigChiefFan
06-02-2009, 10:53 AM
How does an abortion doctor murder create more explosion than one of our own military people being killed on American soil create more explosion in the media ?

Is it because every aborted baby is more important to the left - than an American Soldier being killed on American soil ? Is that what we as Americans have devolved too ?

Hello, because SOME, PRAISED the MURDER of another. Name one person that has praised this killer? See the difference?

wild1
06-02-2009, 10:56 AM
Hello, because SOME, PRAISED the MURDER of another. Name one person that has praised this killer? See the difference?

Do you really think there aren't many hundreds of thousands around the world who would praise this, if they were given a microphone?

The reason this doesn't get any play is because the media is a tool of the American left, and they don't get any mileage out of this story.

HonestChieffan
06-02-2009, 11:06 AM

The left or what I see as the far left has no respect for the military and never has. Sadly we have a generation or maybe two who have no respect for the men and women who have fought and died for the country.

When they were raised in the post Vietnam era, fed the crap of re written history in schools and college, and taught that America is bad by virtue of having stood up for the beliefs we hold, this is what you get.

There is an entire generation of 30 somethings who have never had to endure any hardships so this is all like a game...its not real to them...and they have no underastanding of or respect for the consequences of this grand experiment being forced upon us.

In many respects thats why the Obama leftists are like they are. They really do not see this as anything but a game and they have no clue or a care of the consequences. Its hard to understand when you have had it all given to you and the roads are always smooth.

BigChiefFan
06-02-2009, 11:06 AM
If the media is a tool for the left why is 911 considered a conspiracy by so-many? Hmmm, that didn't happen on a "liberals" watch. Sorry, both sides have the same agenda, they're the same wolves in sheep's clothing.

Again, the FACTS are, SOME praised the other murder, not people of Muslim faith, but so-called Christians, now these same people want outrage. Now can you see the difference?

Frazod
06-02-2009, 11:08 AM
The left or what I see as the far left has no respect for the military and never has. Sadly we have a generation or maybe two who have no respect for the men and women who have fought and died for the country.

When they were raised in the post Vietnam era, fed the crap of re written history in schools and college, and taught that America is bad by virtue of having stood up for the beliefs we hold, this is what you get.

There is an entire generation of 30 somethings who have never had to endure any hardships so this is all like a game...its not real to them...and they have no underastanding of or respect for the consequences of this grand experiment being forced upon us.

In many respects thats why the Obama leftists are like they are. They really do not see this as anything but a game and they have no clue or a care of the consequences. Its hard to understand when you have had it all given to you and the roads are always smooth.

And what branch of the military did you serve in, Rambo?

Fish
06-02-2009, 11:09 AM

Perhaps because murder over abortion is a topic that provides more controversial discussion than murder over militaristic views. The fact that one is more debated than the other doesn't mean a damn thing as to which is more important. They are both equally disgusting and deplorable acts. The fact that you try and make it an "us vs. them", "Dem vs. Rep" matter is pretty sad. You're somehow trying to attribute aborted babies to Dems and Murdered soldiers to Reps, and I find it disgusting....

HonestChieffan
06-02-2009, 11:12 AM
And what branch of the military did you serve in, Rambo?

I didn't serve. But that does not mean I have less respect for those who did and those who do.

Cannibal
06-02-2009, 11:14 AM

Dummy. I summed that up quite nicely earlier in this thread. Your skull must be constructed of solid bone with no grey matter at all.

Fish
06-02-2009, 11:17 AM
I didn't serve. But that does not mean I have less respect for those who did and those who do.

Yet you still think you have the right to chide an entire generation on something you have no experience in.

Chief Henry
06-02-2009, 11:17 AM
Perhaps because murder over abortion is a topic that provides more controversial discussion than murder over militaristic views. The fact that one is more debated than the other doesn't mean a damn thing as to which is more important. They are both equally disgusting and deplorable acts. The fact that you try and make it an "us vs. them", "Dem vs. Rep" matter is pretty sad. You're somehow trying to attribute aborted babies to Dems and Murdered soldiers to Reps, and I find it disgusting....

OPEN YOUR F'N eyes Fish...The brutal slaying of the abortion doctor rallied 700 post while this killing of the military recruiter has not come even close to 700 post. Which group of people were having a f'n cow the last 2 days ?

Can some one draw Fish a picture.

DenverChief
06-02-2009, 11:18 AM

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=208436

Chief Henry
06-02-2009, 11:21 AM
Dummy. I summed that up quite nicely earlier in this thread. Your skull must be constructed of solid bone with no grey matter at all.

So your saying your one post is the equivalent of over 700 post. Got it sherlock. Its your brain that doesn't see the significance of how this poor soldier and his family has been dissed by the National Newsmedia and the members of this Board.

We see what truly maters to the left.

Cannibal
06-02-2009, 11:22 AM
So your saying your one post is the equivalent of over 700 post. Got it sherlock. Its your brain that doesn't see the significance of how this poor soldier and his family has been dissed by the National Newsmedia and the members of this Board.

Read my posts you fuckin asswipe. God you suck giant donkey dick.

Fish
06-02-2009, 11:22 AM
OPEN YOUR F'N eyes Fish...The brutal slaying of the abortion doctor rallied 700 post while this killing of the military recruiter has not come even close to 700 post. Which group of people were having a f'n cow the last 2 days ?

Can some one draw Fish a picture.

Yes... because everyone knows that the number of posts equals social importance of the topic.

Mecca's disappearance thread garnered many more posts than the abortion doctor thread. I guess Mecca is more important to society than abortion...

Chief Henry
06-02-2009, 11:25 AM
Read my posts you ****in asswipe. God you suck giant donkey dick.

I did read it d i c k head... Its good of you to post that.

Guess what, the thread posted over on the FB thread had a measely 36
posts, but yet the two threads on Tiller had 700. That speaks volumes.

Frazod
06-02-2009, 11:27 AM

Did Shitsprayer steal your login ID?

There was DEBATE over the abortion murder. DEBATE = more posts.

We're all in agreement over the recruiter murder. AGREEMENT = less posts.

THAT'S SO SIMPLE EVEN VELVET JONES COULD UNDERSTAND IT.

I guess you could find a few people to post "Let's string him up!" several hundred times, until they've reached a sufficient number of replies to satisfy your arbitrary concern requirement.

:shake:

HonestChieffan
06-02-2009, 11:27 AM
Yet you still think you have the right to chide an entire generation on something you have no experience in.

I chide as you put it a generation who has not had the benefit of experiences that my generation and those before mine have had. Im not really chiding anyone as much as Im beginning to feel like I can understand the view of my kids generation better and better. In reality, they just don't know any better. Sort of like telling a baby not to touch the hot surface on a stove. They really dont "get it" till they do. You do your best to prevent it but the real learning takes place the instant experience is involved and its no longer a theory.

That is not the fault of the 30 somethings, its just a matter of timing. I fault if anyone the education system that has drifted so far from teaching history.And I can fault those who blindly accept what is taught and never challenge or dig deeper.

If you didnt live through the Carter years and the Inflation, then inflation is a theory with no good or bad associated with it. As a result when told that massive spending and printing of new paper will lead to inflation, these folks cannot relate to what that means nor understand how it will impact them.

There probably was a benefit to living through Watergate. For one I believe we who did have a greater level of willingness to just trust that the leadership is honest. So when we doubt the aims and goals and words and deeds of Obama, Bush 1 Bush 2 or Clinton or whomever, it may be cause we saw the trust people had dashed once before.

There are other examples as well

Cannibal
06-02-2009, 11:30 AM
The Tiller murder is connected to a highly explosive political issue that has been going on in this country for decades. Both sides of the debate are highly involved in it and both sides are highly empassioned about it. It is logical and also understandable that it would garner more attention than this incident. That does not take away from the tragedy of this murder. Now please get that through your thick head somehow if that is possible at all.

Chief Henry
06-02-2009, 11:33 AM
Did Shitsprayer steal your login ID?

There was DEBATE over the abortion murder. DEBATE = more posts.

We're all in agreement over the recruiter murder. AGREEMENT = less posts.

THAT'S SO SIMPLE EVEN VELVET JONES COULD UNDERSTAND IT.

I guess you could find a few people to post "Let's string him up!" several hundred times, until they've reached a sufficient number of replies to satisfy your arbitrary concern requirement.

:shake:

The lack of outrage between the two killings is completely different.

Sully
06-02-2009, 11:34 AM
...it took until the day after for it to be posted.

You posted about it yesterday.

Sully
06-02-2009, 11:35 AM

It probably has a little bit to do with the folks falling all over themselves to rush to the front of the line marked "Murdering that guy was bad BUT....."

Let me know when that happens with liberals in this matter.

Fish
06-02-2009, 11:36 AM

What level exactly... on your "Public outrage scale", would it have to reach for you to be personally satisfied?

Frazod
06-02-2009, 11:36 AM

What the fuck am I supposed to do - beat the hell out of the next cab driver I see?

I'm outraged - it sucks. If they took the guy out behind the police station, shot him in the back of the head and then fed him to Wu's pigs, I'd be thrilled.

Okay?

HonestChieffan
06-02-2009, 11:37 AM
The Tiller murder is connected to a highly explosive political issue that has been going on in this country for decades. Both sides of the debate are highly involved in it and both sides are highly empassioned about it. It is logical and also understandable that it would garner more attention than this incident. That does not take away from the tragedy of this murder. Now please get that through your thick head somehow if that is possible at all.

So...a wackjob kills a doctor who has different beliefs than the shooter. That is different than a wackjob muslim kills two recuiters for the military in a time of war with muslim extremists?

Why are people not impassioned about two service men being murdured just as much as an innocent Doctor shot in church by a nutbag?

What is the logic that says spray the headlines with the abortion issue and bury the other....could it be media bias and point of view...that we are being led by media becuse the Obama admin sees this abortion killing as an opportunity. And a Muslim killing two service men here at home only serves to reinforce the fact we are becoming weak on security under Obama's lead?

Cannibal

Cannibal
So...a wackjob kills a doctor who has different beliefs than the shooter. That is different than a wackjob muslim kills two recuiters for the military in a time of war with muslim extremists?

Why are people not impassioned about two service men being murdured just as much as an innocent Doctor shot in church by a nutbag?

What is the logic that says spray the headlines with the abortion issue and bury the other....could it be media bias and point of view...that we are being led by media becuse the Obama admin sees this abortion killing as an opportunity. And a Muslim killing two service men here at home only serves to reinforce the fact we are becoming weak on security under Obama's lead?

It was a disgusting act. But not on the same level of debate.

Sully
06-02-2009, 11:40 AM

Find one poster....ONE...who will make the equivalent argument about this that was made WRT the other thread.
Just find one poster to say, "Yeah, the guy who killed those soldiers was bad, but I won't lose sleep over it."
or
"It's no different than when one gang member kills another one."

...and see how many posts this garners.

wild1
06-02-2009, 11:42 AM

Well, you can't use this guy to demonize a group of people that he scarcely resembles, like you can with the other guy.

dirk digler
Maybe if shitstain ever ventured outside the DC forum he would realize this is a repost. But he is too stupid and too much of a coward for that.

HonestChieffan
It was a disgusting act. But not on the same level of debate.

And that is the very heart of the issue.

Chief Henry
06-02-2009, 11:44 AM
What the **** am I supposed to do - beat the hell out of the next cab driver I see?

I'm outraged - it sucks. If they took the guy out behind the police station, shot him in the back of the head and then fed him to Wu's pigs, I'd be thrilled.

Okay?

Thats much better ;)

Keep up the good work.

Cannibal
06-02-2009, 11:45 AM

Left and Right agree that this incident is despicable. Left and Right DO NOT agree that the Tiller murder was despicable.

Does that help your comprehension?

Chief Henry
06-02-2009, 11:46 AM

Now your going to get it. The fact that people say its NOT on the same level is just BS...

***SPRAYER
06-02-2009, 11:52 AM
Maybe if shitstain ever ventured outside the DC forum he would realize this is a repost. But he is too stupid and too much of a coward for that.

:deevee:

There are also 3 threads about Sotomeyor and 6 or 7 about Tiller, you stupid ass.

chagrin
06-02-2009, 11:54 AM

the faith is totally relevant to this, even though he's following a very perverted version of his particular faith, just like the freak who gunned down the doctor

HonestChieffan
06-02-2009, 11:55 AM
Not sure its Left and right as much as it is one bunch is willing to ignore the one muder and the other bunch wants to make the other murder into more than it is....sadly a muslim killing two soldiers seems to create about not asas much of a stir, but a murder tied to a hugely debated Obama led issue is fodder for great media.

Lots of qustions can be asked...who gains forom the coverage and the debate...what if the muslim murderer had been white, would that have been news? As a black man and a muslim, is there a desire to not discuss that for some reason? Are we just so callous to murder that a murder can be accepted as normal? Or do we need to politicize issues to move an agenda foreward and NOT discuss others that may set an agenda back?

Sully
06-02-2009, 11:56 AM
My gosh.
You guys couldn't be misrepresenting what happened in the Tiller thread yesterday more, if you tried.

dirk digler
06-02-2009, 11:57 AM
:deevee:

There are also 3 threads about Sotomeyor and 6 or 7 about Tiller, you stupid ass.

Those threads are discussing different topics in relation to those people. Yours isn't.

I am not trying to be the thread police but maybe you should venture out of DC more often.

Cannibal
06-02-2009, 11:59 AM
Those threads are discussing different topics in relation to those people. Yours isn't.

I am not trying to be the thread police but maybe you should venture out of DC more often.

He should venture out of his mother's groin area more often as well.

***SPRAYER
06-02-2009, 12:01 PM
Don't worry fellas, Napalotino is right now as we speak rounding up people with Ron Paul bumper stickers for questioning.

***SPRAYER
06-02-2009, 12:02 PM

You've obviously confused me with somebody who actually gives a crap what you think.

dirk digler
06-02-2009, 12:07 PM
You've obviously confused me with somebody who actually gives a crap what you think.

Ditto.

***SPRAYER
06-02-2009, 12:08 PM
Ditto.

So then G T F O of my thread, jackass.

BigChiefFan
06-02-2009, 12:09 PM
Left and Right agree that this incident is despicable. Left and Right DO NOT agree that the Tiller murder was despicable.

Does that help your comprehension?It can't get any clearer than this. Cannibal SIMPLIFIED his post and some still can't comprehend. It's very SIMPLE to understand. His post makes perfect sense.

Some of you righties, like shitstain, are just hate-mongers.

dirk digler
06-02-2009, 12:12 PM
So then G T F O of my thread, jackass.

Repost

***SPRAYER
06-02-2009, 12:20 PM
It can't get any clearer than this. Cannibal SIMPLIFIED his post and some still can't comprehend. It's very SIMPLE to understand. His post makes perfect sense.

Some of you righties, like shitstain, are just hate-mongers.

First of all, I got Cannibal on ignore. That's number one.
Tiller is only important in so far as he forwards the lefts agenda. The outrage is selective (as it usually is with libtards).

If Tiller was murdered by one of his patients none of you jackasses would be talking about it, because that would be going against your agenda.

Second of all, if Rush Limbaugh got whacked, I guarantee all of you moonbats would be in here gloating about it.

So just blow it out your ass.

wild1
06-02-2009, 12:20 PM
Don't worry fellas, Napalotino is right now as we speak rounding up people with Ron Paul bumper stickers for questioning.

and returning veterans, don't forget that we are supposed to be suspicious of them as well.

Reaper16
06-02-2009, 12:24 PM
the faith is totally relevant to this, even though he's following a very perverted version of his particular faith, just like the freak who gunned down the doctor
I just mean that the heinous act is not worse because the killer was a Musilm. Its bad no matter how you slice it.

BigChiefFan
06-02-2009, 12:26 PM
First of all, I got Cannibal on ignore. That's number one.
Tiller is only important in so far as he forwards the lefts agenda. The outrage is selective (as it usually is with libtards).

If Tiller was murdered by one of his patients none of you jackasses would be talking about it, because that would be going against your agenda.

Second of all, if Rush Limbaugh got whacked, I guarantee all of you moonbats would be in here gloating about it.

So just blow it out your ass.Yea, when you can't argue the topics, by all means go for the poster. That'll get your point across. ROFL

Yes, Limbaugh is a hate-mongering dildo, but I wouldn't wish his death or gloat about it. You see, some people actually know wrong is wrong, regardless of the cause. Others like you, push an agenda and refuse to see anything but THEIR way-that by definition is called hysteria, something you excel at. Enjoy your closed-minded little world.

***SPRAYER
06-02-2009, 12:36 PM
Yea, when you can't argue the topics, by all means go for the poster. That'll get your point across. ROFL

Yes, Limbaugh is a hate-mongering dildo, but I wouldn't wish his death or gloat about it. You see, some people actually know wrong is wrong, regardless of the cause. Others like you, push an agenda and refuse to see anything but THEIR way-that by definition is called hysteria, something you excel at. Enjoy your closed-minded little world.

Blah blah blah. :rolleyes:

Nothing is more tragic than seeing a moonbat who actually believes his own sanctimonious BS.

I don't care about Tiller getting whacked. Why should I? There is a long line of other people who lost their lives yesterday who had alot more to offer this world and who leave behind loved ones who will miss them dearly. Those two privates killed by a Muslim for example. Our country is lesser for it.

You only know who Tiller is because he was front and center the poster boy for late term abortion which by any other name is infanticide. You only care about him dying because he was killed by somebody who was against abortion. As for the two privates killed by the Muslim you don't care about that (at least enough to start a thread about it) because that doesn't forward your libtard agenda.

Oh, and by the way, B.O. is doing a horrible job. The economy is going right down the shitter. Have fun, jackass.

BigChiefFan
06-02-2009, 12:40 PM
Yes, in your small-minded world, one murder is justified, the other is preposterous that such a thing could happen, huh? What kind of sick fucking mind thinks that way? You are JUSTIFYING one Murder and outraged by another, that's schizophrenia.

Cannibal
06-02-2009, 12:42 PM

Nothing is more tragic than seeing a moonbat who actually believes his own sanctimonious BS.

I don't care about Tiller getting whacked. Why should I? There is a long line of other people who lost their lives yesterday who had alot more to offer this world and who leave behind loved ones who will miss them dearly. Those two privates killed by a Muslim for example. Our country is lesser for it.

You only know who Tiller is because he was front and center the poster boy for late term abortion which by any other name is infanticide. You only care about him dying because he was killed by somebody who was against abortion. As for the two privates killed by the Muslim you don't care about that (at least enough to start a thread about it) because that doesn't forward your libtard agenda.

Oh, and by the way, B.O. is doing a horrible job. The economy is going right down the shitter. Have fun, jackass.

You proved my point. Thank you. Rep coming your way!

***SPRAYER
06-02-2009, 12:43 PM
Yes, in your small-minded world, one murder is justified, the other is preposterous that such a thing could happen, huh? What kind of sick ****ing mind thinks that way? You are JUSTIFYING one Murder and outraged by another, that's schizophrenia.

Where did I say it was justified? Typical moonbat BS--- creating a BS narrative, and responding to it instead of me, and then calling me the schizo.

Stop projecting, Sybil.

BigChiefFan
06-02-2009, 12:50 PM
You called Tiller a Baby killer and then laughed about it-it's in YOUR THREAD STARTER, but I digress.

***SPRAYER
06-02-2009, 12:55 PM
You called Tiller a Baby killer and then laughed about it-it's in YOUR THREAD STARTER, but I digress.

He is/was a baby killer.

When is his funeral, by the way? Are you going?

BigChiefFan
06-02-2009, 01:00 PM
He is/wasa baby killer.

When is his funeral, by the way? Are you going? Just because I see two MURDERS as being EQUALLY horrific, doesn't equate to the shit you're flat out making up.

***SPRAYER
06-02-2009, 01:04 PM
Just because I see two MURDERS as being EQUALLY horrific, doesn't equate to the shit you're flat out making up.

Equally? Really? You actually can measure and calculate your feelings like that? Or do you just employ the word equal because thats what the moonbat template calls for?

Do you ever stop and analyze the BS that is in that template?

By the way, the funeral is Saturday:

http://www.kansascity.com/679/story/1229426.html

You should start up a flower collection. :ZZZ:

Fish
06-02-2009, 01:21 PM
This is why DC will always be what it is..... continued hypocritical idiocy....

Not sure its Left and right as much as it is one bunch is willing to ignore the one muder and the other bunch wants to make the other murder into more than it is....sadly a muslim killing two soldiers seems to create about not asas much of a stir, but a murder tied to a hugely debated Obama led issue is fodder for great media.

Lots of qustions can be asked...who gains forom the coverage and the debate...what if the muslim murderer had been white, would that have been news? As a black man and a muslim, is there a desire to not discuss that for some reason? Are we just so callous to murder that a murder can be accepted as normal? Or do we need to politicize issues to move an agenda foreward and NOT discuss others that may set an agenda back?

So it's not left vs. right, it's "one bunch" vs. "another bunch"...? Are you going to define those "bunches" or just continue to make broad generalizations anyway? You're desperately trying to inject political views into the tragedies so much so as to create hypothetical "what ifs" just to justify your stance.

You claim that you don't care about one murder, and then display disgust that another equally reprehensible murder didn't get more attention... nice that you include your own hypocrisy in the post accusing others of being hypocritical.

Why should you care? Because a human life was abruptly ended in both cases. Except you can't get over your own personal opinions and how they correspond with the victims' personal opinions enough to see any equality.

***SPRAYER
06-02-2009, 01:22 PM
This is why DC will always be what it is..... continued hypocritical idiocy....

So it's not left vs. right, it's "one bunch" vs. "another bunch"...? Are you going to define those "bunches" or just continue to make broad generalizations anyway? You're desperately trying to inject political views into the tragedies so much so as to create hypothetical "what ifs" just to justify your stance.

You claim that you don't care about one murder, and then display disgust that another equally reprehensible murder didn't get more attention... nice that you include your own hypocrisy in the post accusing others of being hypocritical.

Why should you care? Because a human life was abruptly ended in both cases. Except you can't get over your own personal opinions and how they correspond with the victims' personal opinions enough to see any equality.

:drool:

alanm
06-02-2009, 01:38 PM

Abortion - Good
Military - Bad.
It's pretty simple for the media when context is established as thus.

dirk digler
06-02-2009, 01:43 PM
I am quoting mcan who made an excellent point in the original thread and I think this sums it all up nicely

There are similarities in the two murders. Both are senseless tragedies perpetrated by hateful and probably politically motivated extremists.

However, there are some real differences here that explain (perhaps don't justify though) the media attention given one and not the other.

1. One was an assassination, and the other was a random murder. Although the guy probably meant to kill a soldier. He didn't care which one. In fact, he was probably pissed off at someone who works at that office, and thought he'd fix it by shooting at the building, and just didn't care if anybody got hurt.

2. While the war in Iraq was VERY polarizing to people at home. SOLDIERS are not. The vast majority of the population loves our boys. So, when someone kills one of them, there is rarely a debate about it. However, abortion is a polarizing issue. The papers and news outlets know that a LOT of people are glad that abortion doctor died and secretly think to themselves "well he got what was coming to him." That's why the papers are wording things the way they are... To sell print.

Bottom line is. The media will squeeze every drop of controversy from a story until there isn't anything left. When a soldier dies. There is no controversy. There is sadness and outrage. But once the story is reported, there is nothing left to squeeze.

Frazod
06-02-2009, 01:46 PM
He is/was a baby killer.

When is his funeral, by the way? Are you going?

He was also a doctor, dumbfuck. What about all the lives he saved? Or do those not count?

Perhaps if your life is saved by a doctor who performs abortions you automatically go to hell, just because.

I'll bet there are several people who post on this forum who believe that.

Probably more than just several.

:rolleyes:

BigChiefFan
06-02-2009, 02:16 PM
Equally? Really? You actually can measure and calculate your feelings like that? Or do you just employ the word equal because thats what the moonbat template calls for?

Do you ever stop and analyze the BS that is in that template?

By the way, the funeral is Saturday:

http://www.kansascity.com/679/story/1229426.html

You should start up a flower collection. :ZZZ:

Yes Murder=Murder, no matter how you attempt to deflect it. Your justification lacks common sense.

FishingRod
06-02-2009, 02:31 PM
This criminal is a murderer and so was the guy who shot the Dr. I am not a big proponent of the death penalty but if that is the law in these two states, give them their speedy trail and put them down. If the death penalty does not apply give them their quick trial, convict them, and toss them in a hole and forget about them. Neither is worthy of more attention than a sick dog that needs to be put out of their/our misery.

ClevelandBronco
06-02-2009, 03:27 PM
Wow. I'm against the death penalty under any circumstances. Enjoy trying to reconcile your views.

banyon
06-02-2009, 03:30 PM

the police didn't release the motive or a group affiliation in this case until today.

NOW that that is known, this is clearly also terrorism, IMO. I'm sorry the police didn't get that information quickly enough to satisfy your scales of justice. In fact I specifically asked you if you knew the motive and you didn't. But go ahead and throw your little tantrum.

FishingRod
06-02-2009, 03:56 PM
Wow. I'm against the death penalty under any circumstances. Enjoy trying to reconcile your views.

Oh I am against it but, I'm getting more pragmatic in my old age. It is the law in many states and is the will of those people. I don't like it but if it is going to happen, I think it should be done with no rejoicing or fanfare and not after footing the bill to incarcerate them for decades. Kind of like putting a sick old dog out of its misery.

Adept Havelock
06-02-2009, 04:29 PM
I'm with Frazod. Feed the bastard to Wu's pigs.

RedNeckRaider
06-02-2009, 05:51 PM

You and I have always shown each other respect, I do not mean this reply as a shot at you. I would however be more than happy to put a bullet in this dumps head.

Chief Henry
06-03-2009, 11:02 AM
the police didn't release the motive or a group affiliation in this case until today.

NOW that that is known, this is clearly also terrorism, IMO. I'm sorry the police didn't get that information quickly enough to satisfy your scales of justice. In fact I specifically asked you if you knew the motive and you didn't. But go ahead and throw your little tantrum.

FYI,

The three TV netowrks of ABC - NBC - CBS didn't ven mention the Military recruiter being shot and killed Monday night. Tuesday night the BIG 3
all did follow up stories on Tillers death while NBC also did a complete profile on Tillers murderer. Guess what - on Tuesday night ABC and CBS didn't even mention the Military recruiters murder while NBC gave the story about 3 sentences !!!

Its ironic how Tillers story is still front and center with the newsmedia, but not the muslim killer of the US Military member.

Cannibal
06-03-2009, 11:04 AM
FYI,

The three TV netowrks of ABC - NBC - CBS didn't ven mention the Military recruiter being shot and killed Monday night. Tuesday night the BIG 3
all did follow up stories on Tillers death while NBC also did a complete profile on Tillers murderer. Guess what - on Tuesday night ABC and CBS didn't even mention the Military recruiters murder while NBC gave the story about 3 sentences !!!

Its ironic how Tillers story is still front and center with the newsmedia, but not the muslim killer of the US Military member.

It's about ratings. The pro-life/pro-choice debate is a ratings bonanza. This killing while entirely despicable, is not. I know you're not very intelligent though and need these things explained to you. I hoped this helped.

Chief Henry
06-03-2009, 11:09 AM
It's about ratings. The pro-life/pro-choice debate is a ratings bonanza. This killing while entirely despicable, is not. I know you're not very intelligent though and need these things explained to you. I hoped this helped.

I know your not very inteligent when you say the lack of coverage is about ratings.

banyon
06-03-2009, 05:37 PM
FYI,

Well, you were blaming members of the forum earlier for not reacting without having any motive to react to. It's good to see you shifted the blame to the corporate news media, which I could give 2 s***s about. They're worthless.

HonestChieffan
06-03-2009, 05:41 PM
Where is the outrage from the DoD or the administration?

oh...i remember. Barak was on a date and had to get ready to go make nice with the Saudis and love up on the muslims and this would just be a distraction.

RedNeckRaider
06-03-2009, 05:55 PM
I know your not very inteligent when you say the lack of coverage is about ratings.

Sadly he is right. The news has not been about news for a long long time. Local news is total fluff unless something like this Tiller murder pops up. Then it becomes much like the National Enquirer and sensationalizes it and over covers it. It is about ratings and that is all. The national news is even worse. Depending which one you are watching it is nothing more than a bunch of press agents for whatever party they are pimping.

banyon
06-03-2009, 06:21 PM
Where is the outrage from the DoD or the administration?

oh...i remember. Barak was on a date and had to get ready to go make nice with the Saudis and love up on the muslims and this would just be a distraction.

Are you pretending that they ignored it?

HonestChieffan
06-03-2009, 06:35 PM
Pretend is your department

banyon
06-03-2009, 07:59 PM
Pretend is your department

Well, I can't beat "Im rubber you're glue" levels of commentary.

Let me know if you actually think Obama or the DoD didn't address this just like they addressed the murder of Dr. Tiller (also just one statement, IIRC.)

Saul Good
06-03-2009, 09:06 PM

True. This is a dog bites man story.

Muslim commits terrorism = What else is new?

Frankie
06-03-2009, 09:12 PM
Muslim kills two Army recruiters

Did you find a proven link between the fact that he is a Muslim and the crime or did you just pull it out of your ass in your topic?

Frankie
06-03-2009, 09:23 PM
Nobody is defending KSM, but having "water splashed in anybody's face" (as you ignorantly call waterboarding) is against what America should be about. Since you evidently have totally missed that point, while scratching your balls and licking your fingers, THAT is what the "libtard hangwringing" is trying to impress upon the likes of you.

ROFL

Ironic that in your zeal to show off your racism and idealism you forgot that killing of two citizens is in no way funny.:shake:

patteeu
06-04-2009, 01:19 AM

The only experience you need to chide someone for failing to respect the military is exposure to people who fail to respect the military. We've had plenty of that from the left in this country over the past few years.

***SPRAYER
06-04-2009, 05:30 AM
Did you find a proven link between the fact that he is a Muslim and the crime or did you just pull it out of your ass in your topic?

fluh fluh flunkie!

***SPRAYER
06-04-2009, 08:26 AM
“I am deeply saddened by this senseless act of violence against two brave young soldiers who were doing their part to strengthen our armed forces and keep our country safe. I would like to wish Quinton Ezeagwula a speedy recovery, and to offer my condolences and prayers to William Long’s family as they mourn the loss of their son.”

“Senseless?” It made perfectly good sense to a vengeful Muslim convert jihadi bent on “killing as many people in the Army as he could.”

For contrast, here is Obama’s full statement on the Tiller murder, issued just hours after the shooting:

I am shocked and outraged by the murder of Dr. George Tiller as he attended church services this morning. However profound our differences as Americans over difficult issues such as abortion, they cannot be resolved by heinous acts of violence.

Caleb Howe is underwhelmed:

“It’s in keeping with the Obama administration’s passive language, such as the euphemisms “overseas contingency operation” or “man-caused disaster” … Obama’s statement on the murder of Pvt. William A. Long is just as passive in voice and blame. He’s not outraged, he’s saddened. Not by someone who committed a “heinous act” but rather by a senseless violence. It might have been a bolt of lightning for all the pushback Obama has to share.

He waits three days and then the best he can muster is an abstract sadness at something that, judging by his statement, might well have been a mere accident of fate…

http://www.michellemalkin.com

Chief Henry
06-04-2009, 08:34 AM
“I am deeply saddened by this senseless act of violence against two brave young soldiers who were doing their part to strengthen our armed forces and keep our country safe. I would like to wish Quinton Ezeagwula a speedy recovery, and to offer my condolences and prayers to William Long’s family as they mourn the loss of their son.”

“Senseless?” It made perfectly good sense to a vengeful Muslim convert jihadi bent on “killing as many people in the Army as he could.”

For contrast, here is Obama’s full statement on the Tiller murder, issued just hours after the shooting:

I am shocked and outraged by the murder of Dr. George Tiller as he attended church services this morning. However profound our differences as Americans over difficult issues such as abortion, they cannot be resolved by heinous acts of violence.

“It’s in keeping with the Obama administration’s passive language, such as the euphemisms “overseas contingency operation” or “man-caused disaster” … Obama’s statement on the murder of Pvt. William A. Long is just as passive in voice and blame. He’s not outraged, he’s saddened. Not by someone who committed a “heinous act” but rather by a senseless violence. It might have been a bolt of lightning for all the pushback Obama has to share.

He waits three days and then the best he can muster is an abstract sadness at something that, judging by his statement, might well have been a mere accident of fate…

You've got to remember that Obama had a big Speech to give in Egypt and
he didn't want to say something that could be construed as anti Muslim !

The news media sure as hell wasn't going to flame the story of the murder of Prvt. William Long by a Muslim before Obama's big speech in Egypt to the Muslim world.

***SPRAYER
06-04-2009, 08:36 AM
You've got to remember that Obama had a big Speech to give in Egypt and
he didn't want to say something that could be construed as anti Muslim !

The news media sure as hell wasn't going to flame the story of the murder of Prvt. William Long by a Muslim before Obama's big speech in Egypt to the Muslim world.

Pvt Long's execution "saddens" him. Tiller the baby killers assassination "outrages" him.

Just words, just words...

blaise
06-04-2009, 10:03 AM

Does that help your comprehension?

That's an untrue generalization.

And the amount of anger regarding this compared to the Tiller murder isn't the issue to me, but rather how some felt free to indict Christians or those with pro-life beliefs as a whole in the Tiller thread but somehow don't make that same judgement regarding the Muslim faith in this case.

Chief Henry
06-04-2009, 10:22 AM
That's an untrue generalization.

And the amount of anger regarding this compared to the Tiller murder isn't the issue to me, but rather how some felt free to indict Christians or those with pro-life beliefs as a whole in the Tiller thread but somehow don't make that same judgement regarding the Muslim faith in this case.

Nice take. If Hollywood makes a movie about the two murders, which one will be completed first ?

Chief Henry
06-04-2009, 10:35 AM
Hey shtspryr - in the other thread you mention'd that it took Obama 3 days to make a statement about Prvt. William Longs murder. Is that true and where did you get that information. I hope thats not true.

***SPRAYER
06-04-2009, 10:50 AM
Hey shtspryr - in the other thread you mention'd that it took Obama 3 days to make a statement about Prvt. William Longs murder. Is that true and where did you get that information. I hope thats not true.

It's true, Michelle Malkin's blog links the story

Chief Henry
06-04-2009, 11:35 AM
It's true, Michelle Malkin's blog links the story

Unreal...it took our President 3 days to make a statement on Prvt. Longs murder yet it only took him a couple of hours to make a statement on
Dr. Tillers murder. Some President we have... :banghead:

Frankie
06-04-2009, 12:07 PM
It's true, Michelle Malkin's blog links the story:LOL:

Oh, Michelle Malkin. The Far Right nut job. Very credible mind leader for you.

http://www.shortsshortsshorts.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/michelle_malkin2.gif

***SPRAYER
06-04-2009, 01:18 PM
:LOL:

http://www./uploads/2009/03/michelle_malkin2.gif

Flunkie, it's pretty sad that nobody reported on it except Michelle Malkin. Oh and Sean Hannity mentioned it every night until that jackass B.O. finally issued a statement.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/weblogs/TWSFP/2009/06/no_statement_from_obama_on_sho.asp

banyon
06-04-2009, 04:24 PM
Unreal...it took our President 3 days to make a statement on Prvt. Longs murder yet it only took him a couple of hours to make a statement on
Dr. Tillers murder. Some President we have... :banghead:

I guess you forgot to address the part again about how it took the police longer to ID the suspect and figure out the motive. No surprise here, serve up some more faux outrage!!!!

Cannibal
06-04-2009, 04:40 PM
FYI.

Even when Chief Henry is corrected on issues, he still repeats the same errors over and over again. He's either a stubborn propagandist, or really, really fuckin stupid. I tend to believe it's the latter. Chief Henry is an intellectual lightweight and is out of his league in the DC forum.

RedNeckRaider
06-04-2009, 05:03 PM

I am "saddened" by his response. 5...4...3...2..1... until someone replies BUSH WAS WORSE!

Frankie
06-04-2009, 08:42 PM
FYI.

Even when Chief Henry is corrected on issues, he still repeats the same errors over and over again. He's either a stubborn propagandist, or really, really ****in stupid. I tend to believe it's the latter. Chief Henry is an intellectual lightweight and is out of his league in the DC forum.

That has been the method of almost all extreme Right inhabitants of the PC. It's not just him. The reason is usually one (or more) of the following:

1- Some are your typical uninformed and gullible Bush/Cheney follower types who lose focus and interest after the first sentence they read or hear. Hence they swallow short messages and sound bytes and perpetuate them as their "masters" plan. Remember deep issue discussions like "Flip-Flop?"

2- Some are deliberately trying to "frustrate" you while devaluing your point by acting like fools every time they realize they have no viable ones themselves to engage in intelligent debates. Example: "Fla, fla, Flunkie!"

3- Some are so idealistic in their flawed values that actually prefer that after having a total failure as a POTUS from their side no president from our side would succeed. The country-be-damned! So they try to make mountains out of the smallest things and try to obstruct any real work being done for the possible betterment of people. Example: Limbaugh, SHTSPRAYER, Savage, SHTSPRAYER, Sean Hannity, SHTSPRAYER, Michelle Malkin, and, finally,...SHTSPRAYER, . These are the worst and most dangerous.

4- Any combination of the above.

Chief Henry
06-05-2009, 09:17 AM
FYI.

Even when Chief Henry is corrected on issues, he still repeats the same errors over and over again. He's either a stubborn propagandist, or really, really ****in stupid. I tend to believe it's the latter. Chief Henry is an intellectual lightweight and is out of his league in the DC forum.

Sorry to burst your bubble Can and Banyon. But you guys are so full of BS you can't even think clearly.

The President did not have any statement for 3 days. Whether it was a
little old lady that killed Prvt. Long or a converted Muslim terrorist. It should not have taken 3 days for the President to have a statement about this Prvt. Long killing. How often do we have a military soldier killed on American soil ?
Not too often. That in itself should have warrented a statement by our President.

Continue with your circle jerk chumps. Your President needs his lambs

***SPRAYER
06-05-2009, 09:32 AM
That has been the method of almost all extreme Right inhabitants of the PC. It's not just him. The reason is usually one (or more) of the following:

1- Some are your typical uninformed and gullible Bush/Cheney follower types who lose focus and interest after the first sentence they read or hear. Hence they swallow short messages and sound bytes and perpetuate them as their "masters" plan. Remember deep issue discussions like "Flip-Flop?"

2- Some are deliberately trying to "frustrate" you while devaluing your point by acting like fools every time they realize they have no viable ones themselves to engage in intelligent debates. Example: "Fla, fla, Flunkie!"

3- Some are so idealistic in their flawed values that actually prefer that after having a total failure as a POTUS from their side no president from our side would succeed. The country-be-damned! So they try to make mountains out of the smallest things and try to obstruct any real work being done for the possible betterment of people. Example: Limbaugh, SHTSPRAYER, Savage, SHTSPRAYER, Sean Hannity, SHTSPRAYER, Michelle Malkin, and, finally,...SHTSPRAYER, . These are the worst and most dangerous.

4- Any combination of the above.

Rah rah retard.

Saul Good
06-05-2009, 05:37 PM
Pvt Long's execution "saddens" him. Tiller the baby killers assassination "outrages" him.

Just words, just words...

The saddened versus outraged part isn't even the most interesting comparison in my mind.

What is amazing to me is that Tiller was a murder victim while the servicemen were victims of a senseless act of violence.

orange
06-05-2009, 05:55 PM
The saddened versus outraged part isn't even the most interesting comparison in my mind.

What is amazing to me is that Tiller was a murder victim while the servicemen were victims of a senseless act of violence.

Ezeagwula is still alive. It would be idiotic to call him a murder victim, and it would diminish his importance to say something like "this murder and assault" when both crimes were the same.

And what equivalent to the rest would make any sense?

"However profound our differences as Americans over difficult issues such as abortion, they cannot be resolved by heinous acts of violence."

Is military recruiting really a difficult issue?

Obama didn't speak to the controversy because there is no controversy.

Saul Good
06-05-2009, 07:03 PM
Ezeagwula is still alive. It would be idiotic to call him a murder victim, and it would diminish his importance to say something like "this murder and assault" when both crimes were the same.

And what equivalent to the rest would make any sense?

"However profound our differences as Americans over difficult issues such as abortion, they cannot be resolved by heinous acts of violence."

Is military recruiting really a difficult issue?

Obama didn't speak to the controversy because there is no controversy.

Right. Tiller's murder was agenda-driven and the violence against the servicemen was just senseless violence. Nobody is anti-military in our country.

***SPRAYER
06-05-2009, 07:18 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eaE98w1KZ-c&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eaE98w1KZ-c&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

orange
06-05-2009, 07:21 PM
PRO-LIFE ORGANIZATIONS AND WEB LINKS

Pro-life organizations and sites focusing on the abortion pro-life issue are included here. This isn't an exhaustive list of local or national right to life groups. There are numerous pro-life groups, conservative groups and pro-life news sites on the web. This list of abortion pro-life links is provided to assist the pro-life movement and inclusion herein does not imply an endorsement by ProlifeAmerica.com.

100AbortionPictures.com - View abortion pictures, photos of aborted babies
A pro-life MUST READ! - <
Abortion survivor - Sarah Smith was the victim of an attempted abortion
Abortion survivors - two stories of aborted babies who lived
AbortionInjury.com - Facts on abortion risk & abortion lawsuits
AbortionTV.com - abortion statistics, abortion pictures & abortion pills
Adoption search engine - families who want to adopt unborn babies
Already Loved - helping handicapped children
American Life League - largest catholic pro-life organization
American Portrait Films - pro-family, creation science & prolife videos
Americans United for Life - prolife public interest law and education
AntiabortionSigns.com - giant prolife anti aboriton picture signs
Ask the government to investigate Planned Parenthood's crimes
Austin Abortion Exposed - Contractor stops Planned Parenthood in Austin, TX
BabyPartsTrafficking.org - helping to stop the sale of baby body-parts
Baptists for Life - Bible based pro-life arguments & pro-life ministries
Bible verses on abortion - What does the Bible says about abortion?
Black Catholics for Life, aka the National Black Catholic Apostolate for Life
BlackGenocide.org (LEARN, N.E.) - abortion and the black community
Breast cancer links to abortion - research on abortion & breast cancer
Center for Bio-Ethical Reform - abortion pictures & prolife arguments
Center for Bio-Ethical Reform & Genocide Awareness Project
Center for Life and Hope - Helping pregnant women make the right choice
Child Protection Project - get Planned Parenthood out of schools
ChildPredators.com - exposing the abortion industry cover-up
Christian Patriots for Life - promotes sanctity of life education
Churches & Abortion - How can the chruch witness against abortion
ClinicWorker.com - help for abortion clinic employees
Coalition on Abortion/Breast Cancer - abortion causes breast cancer
CovenantNews.com - editorials and daily news on the abortion issue
Democrats For Life
Dr-Tiller.com - America's most notorious abortionist
Ecards - Cybercards, ecards with abortion pictures & pro-life photos
Ecards - Use these pro-life ecards to spread the prolife message
Elliot Institute (afterabortion.org) - post abortion information & research
Family Planning - An Exercise in Doublespeak
FAWNN.org - a site to asssist those affected by abortion
Generations for Life - Pro-Life Action League's outreach to the next generation
Genocide Awareness Project - traveling abortion photo exhibit
Gospel of Life Ministries
GravityTeen.com - help for teens
Heritage House 76 - prolife facts from adoption to partial-birth abortion
Human Development Resource Council - abortion pro-life education
Human Life Alliance
Human Life International - Catholics defending the sanctity of life
Human Life Review - articles on abortion pro-life issues
Illinois Leader - Abortion articles, pro-life news & commentary
Indiana Right to Life
Information for abortion employees - Protection against abortion clinic crimes
InterLIFE - resource for information on abortion and pro-life issues
Jill Stanek's website - Articles on pro-life issues, live birth aborition video
JustTheFacts.org - preborn photos & videos (FLASH req.)
Late Term Abortion Facts - Listen to the truth on partial birth abortion
Life and Liberity Ministires - Their truth truck is on the front lines of the battle
Life Before Birth - Answers to pro-choices claims
Life Checks - sells pro-life checks, pro-life labels and Christian products
Life Decisions International - has Planned Parenthood boycott info
Life Dynamics - Anti-abortion pro-life facts, resources for pro-life organizations
Life Issues Institute - Educating the pro-life movement
Life Legal Defense Foundation
Lifesite.net - Prolife news + The Interim, pro-life pro-family newspaper
LifeTalk - Monthly pro-life video with cutting-edge abortion issues & news
Mark Harrington Live - Conservative, pro-family, pro-life talk radio
May We Adopt - list of families wanting to adopt
Michael Coren - Pro-life commentary on LifeSite (6-min. audio clips)
MichaelClancy.com - free prolife picture for prolife organizations
Missionaries to the Preborn
Missionaries to the Unborn
National Right to Life - Listen to how NRLC stopped the SD abortion ban
National Right to Life says now isn't "the right time" for an abortion ban (audio)
One More Soul - organization of pro-life physicians
Operation Rescue
Operation Rescue Boston
Operation Save America
OptionLine.org - online or telephone crisis help and referrals
Parental consent and recourse for the undermining of parental authority
Partial-birth abortion ban - Congress debates partial-birth abortions
Pharmacists For Life International - prolife pharmacy association
Photos of aborted babies - Abortion Picture Gallery
Planned Parenthood Cover-up Caught on Tape - online video
Planned Parenthood Exposed - Selling protection for sexual predators
Polycarp Research Institute - Info on the abortion/breast cancer link
PoorChoice.org - Article on pro-life vs. pro-choice rhetoric
Presbyterians Pro-Life - restoring the Church's prolife witness
Priests for Life - officially approved Catholic pro-life organization
Priests for Life & Life Dynamics joint legal and educational effort
Pro Vita Advisors - confronting the business aspects of abortion
Pro-Choice Violence - evidence of violence associated with abortion
Project 33 - Great web site by prolife teens & for pro-life teens
Pro-Life Action League
Pro-Life America - youth oriented pro-life publication
Pro-life Forum - Promoting respect for the sanctity of human life
Pro-life Insurance - ProLifeInsurance.com supports the pro-life movement
Pro-Life Missions
Pro-Life Physician Network
Pro-life picture of baby's hand is free to non-profit pro-life organizations
Pro-life Politics - A pro-family, prolife political web site
ProLife Shirts - Manufacturer of custom shirts, caps & pro-life T-shirts
Pro-life Tool Kit - Pro-life tools for pastors, teachers and prolife groups
Pro-life TV - Facts on abortion pro-life issues, pro-life updates
Pro-Life Wisconsin
ProlifeCheckGuy.com - Get pro-life checks to spread the message
RepentAmerica.com - fighting to return the right to life to unborn children
Republican National Coalition for Life
RU486.org - news articles on RU-486 & facts on abortion pills
RU486Facts.org - RU-486 lawsuits and side effects of RU-486
School district monitoring project - help protect your local schools
Science Ministries - Expert information on stem cells and related issues
Seminarian Life Link - Catholic anti-abortion pro-life organization
Sidewalk Counseling Seminars (FLASH req.)
Sound Wave Images - ultrasound images of babies in the womb
Stand To Reason - Commentaries on abortion
Stand Up Girl - prolife pictures, an in-utero tour
Stop Planned Parenthood - anti Planned Parenthood information
Survivors - pro-life youth organization
Susan B. Anthony List - prolife political campaigns & activists
TeensForLife.com - a prolife web site just for teens
The Abortion Files - links on Planned Parenthood & abortion risks
The American Holocaust Memorial - compares Nazi & abortion holocausts
The Constitution Party - A political party for true pro-family, pro-life candidates
The Kansas Coalition for Life
The Portland Porcupine - antiabortion prolife activism
Think About It Online - discussion of abortion issues (FLASH req.)
Thomas More Law Center - Pro-life advocates tackel aboriton law
TruthTV.org - great online pro-life resource on abortion methods, etc.
US Justice Foundation - prolife rulings
Victory Won - prolife books, videos, tracts, bumper stickers & more
Vital Signs Ministries - Sidewalk counseling, pro-life arguments, etc.
Voice for the Unborn - Blount County (TN) Right to Life
Winning the Abortion Pro-life Battle - Quotes and strategy against abortion

http://www.prolifeamerica.com/Right-to-life_Pro-Life_Organizations.cfm

orange
06-05-2009, 07:22 PM
Now please list the anti-military organizations leading the big anti-military debate you're hallucinating about.

There are a few but their influence and reach is minimal.

Nice little video by Daily Show here: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matthew-sheffield/2008/03/12/daily-show-ridicules-anti-military-protestors

I can't figure out how to embed it.

***SPRAYER
06-05-2009, 07:39 PM
Now please list the anti-military organizations leading the big anti-military debate you're hallucinating about.

There are a few but their influence and reach is minimal.

Nice little video by Daily Show here: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matthew-sheffield/2008/03/12/daily-show-ridicules-anti-military-protestors

I can't figure out how to embed it.

http://www.moonbattery.com/bho-reanimator.jpg

banyon
06-05-2009, 07:57 PM
Sorry to burst your bubble Can and Banyon. But you guys are so full of BS you can't even think clearly.

The President did not have any statement for 3 days. Whether it was a
little old lady that killed Prvt. Long or a converted Muslim terrorist. It should not have taken 3 days for the President to have a statement about this Prvt. Long killing. How often do we have a military soldier killed on American soil ?
Not too often. That in itself should have warrented a statement by our President.

Continue with your circle jerk chumps. Your President needs his lambs

good explanation I thought (http://forum.slowtwitch.com/gforum.cgi?post=2358686;guest=63782789&t=search_engine)

1. Servicemembers sign up for a job that entails putting their lives on the line, doctors don't.
2. Killings of "Abortion Doctors" are fairly rare.
3. Killings of Soldiers by Muslim terrorists are, unfortunately, not. The President can't comment separately on every Soldier's death.
4. Pres Obama is touring the ME right now.

Maybe he should have said something specific to this incident because it was on U.S. soil. However, it's not like he made a huge speech about Dr Tiller; he just issued a 2 or 3 sentence statement. Also, Tiller was killed last week, and the Pres had the weekend to comment. The recruiter was shot Monday, and the President has been traveling since. Could be that he didn't had a good opporunity to address this. Did he comment on the French airliner crash yet?

***SPRAYER
06-05-2009, 08:01 PM
good explanation I thought (http://forum.slowtwitch.com/gforum.cgi?post=2358686;guest=63782789&t=search_engine)

1. Servicemembers sign up for a job that entails putting their lives on the line, doctors don't.
2. Killings of "Abortion Doctors" are fairly rare.
3. Killings of Soldiers by Muslim terrorists are, unfortunately, not. The President can't comment separately on every Soldier's death.
4. Pres Obama is touring the ME right now.

Maybe he should have said something specific to this incident because it was on U.S. soil. However, it's not like he made a huge speech about Dr Tiller; he just issued a 2 or 3 sentence statement. Also, Tiller was killed last week, and the Pres had the weekend to comment. The recruiter was shot Monday, and the President has been traveling since. Could be that he didn't had a good opporunity to address this. Did he comment on the French airliner crash yet?

Banyon likes to suck that tootsie roll.

Cannibal
06-06-2009, 10:56 AM
:LOL:

http://www.shortsshortsshorts.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/michelle_malkin2.gif

With that completely insane look on her face, I am deeply worried about a second peal harbor. Someone should intern her to make sure it doesn't happen. I am sure she wouldn't mind.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_Defense_of_Internment

Cannibal
06-06-2009, 10:58 AM
http://www.moonbattery.com/bho-reanimator.jpg

Orange cut a hole in your skull and had sex with your gray matter. I am sorry if that bothers you.

Chiefshrink
06-06-2009, 11:38 AM
This is lone nut job that is not connected to a political movement in our country. Nice try though.

Lone nut job??? Not connected to a movement???? Are you kidding me???

Nice try though:rolleyes:

Do you homework!:banghead:

Chiefshrink
06-06-2009, 11:44 AM
With that completely insane look on her face, I am deeply worried about a second peal harbor. Someone should intern her to make sure it doesn't happen. I am sure she wouldn't mind.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_Defense_of_Internment

What would we do without your committment to carry water for communist press or otherwise known as the 'State Media'???

Keep up the great work:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Saul Good
06-06-2009, 01:13 PM
PRO-LIFE ORGANIZATIONS AND WEB LINKS

Pro-life organizations and sites focusing on the abortion pro-life issue are included here. This isn't an exhaustive list of local or national right to life groups. There are numerous pro-life groups, conservative groups and pro-life news sites on the web. This list of abortion pro-life links is provided to assist the pro-life movement and inclusion herein does not imply an endorsement by ProlifeAmerica.com.
[/url]

I couldn't find any antiwar links on the internet. You win.

orange
06-06-2009, 01:51 PM
I couldn't find any antiwar links on the internet. You win.

Anti-military. Pretending the two are the same is lying.

Saul Good
06-06-2009, 01:54 PM
I see. We have to be nuanced when categorizing those who are anti-war, but those who are anti-abortion should all be lumped in together with those who murder abortionists.

It must be easy being you.

wild1
06-06-2009, 01:56 PM
wall-to-wall Tiller on CNN... still haven't seen anything about this.

banyon
06-06-2009, 02:05 PM
wall-to-wall Tiller on CNN... still haven't seen anything about this.

Suspect arrested in Arkansas recruiting center shooting
updated 8:17 p.m. EDT, Mon June 1, 2009
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/CRIME/06/01/arkansas.recruiter.shooting/art.ar.suspect.katv.jpg

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/06/01/arkansas.recruiter.shooting/
Story Highlights
•NEW: Investigators suspect "political and religious motives"

•Man, 24, charged with murder, 15 counts of engaging in a terrorist act

•Police: Man in black SUV drove by and fired on soldiers standing outside

(CNN) -- An Arkansas man was arrested Monday in connection with a shooting at a Little Rock military recruiting center that killed one soldier and wounded another, authorities said.

Police identified the suspect as Abdulhakim Mujahid Muhammad, formerly known as Carlos Bledsoe.

1 of 2 Abdulhakim Mujahid Muhammad -- a 24-year-old Little Rock resident formerly known as Carlos Bledsoe -- faces a first-degree murder charge and 15 counts of engaging in a terrorist act, Little Rock Police Chief Stuart Thomas said. The terrorist counts stem from the shots fired at an occupied building.

While authorities continued to investigate a motive, Thomas said Muhammad is a Muslim convert and, based on preliminary interviews with him, investigators believe there were "political and religious motives" in the shooting.

Military officials initially believed the shooting was a random act, but Thomas said police believe the shooter acted alone "with the specific purpose of targeting military personnel."

The soldier who was killed was identified as Pvt. William Long, 24, of Conway, and the wounded soldier is Pvt. Quinton Ezeagwula, 18, of Jacksonville, Thomas said.

Ezeagwula is in stable condition and expected to recover, the police chief said.

"I'm relieved there's a suspect in custody," said Capt. Matthew Feehan, commander of the center.

Feehan said seven other recruiters were in the building, but nobody else was injured.

Thomas said police recovered three guns from Muhammad's black Ford SUV: an SKS semi-automatic rifle, a .22-caliber rifle and a pistol.

The victims were just out of basic training and had not been deployed, said Lt. Col. Thomas F. Artis, commander of the Oklahoma recruiting battalion that oversees the Little Rock recruiting center.

Melvin Bledsoe of Memphis, Tennesee , who was listed on the police report as Muhammad's father, declined to comment, referring questions to Little Rock Police.

The soldiers were part of a recruiting program called "hometown recruiting assistance," Artis said. Under the program, recruiters have the soldiers tell their stories to potential recruits. It's a volunteer position taken while soldiers are visiting or based back in their home region, Artis said.

The FBI has opened an investigation into the incident, said Steven Frazier, spokesman for the agency's Little Rock office. "Based on what we find, we will determine whether there is any federal jurisdiction to

orange
06-06-2009, 02:06 PM
I see. We have to be nuanced when categorizing those who are anti-war, but those who are anti-abortion should all be lumped in together with those who murder abortionists.

It must be easy being you.

Anti-abortion - wants to do away with abortion
Anti-military - wants to do away with the military

It's really very easy. No nuance involved at all.

I even spotted you Code Pink. What more do you need?

My point is that there is NO debate about the military. Nobody serious wants or expects to do away with it. The militants are deep underground. There's no one for Obama to talk to, to tell them to cool their jets.

This whole silly "scandal" is just Michelle Malkin acting up.

"Me. Talk about me, Obama! You talked about Limbaugh, now talk about me!! ME!! MEEEEEE!!!!"

Somebody give her a binky and lay her down.

Zebedee DuBois
06-06-2009, 02:46 PM
I wonder if anyone has sorted all of the murders in America by the religious affiliation of the murderer. That would be interesting.

My money would be on the Baptists.

patteeu
06-06-2009, 06:30 PM
Anti-abortion - wants to do away with abortion
Anti-military - wants to do away with the military

It's really very easy. No nuance involved at all.

I even spotted you Code Pink. What more do you need?

My point is that there is NO debate about the military. Nobody serious wants or expects to do away with it. The militants are deep underground. There's no one for Obama to talk to, to tell them to cool their jets.

There are plenty of people who want to do away with an imprudent amount of it.

This whole silly "scandal" is just Michelle Malkin acting up.

Somebody give her a binky and lay her down.

LMAO

***SPRAYER
06-06-2009, 09:32 PM
I wonder if anyone has sorted all of the murders in America by the religious affiliation of the murderer. That would be interesting.

My money would be on the Baptists.

I think Charles Manson was Pentacostal.

Frankie
06-07-2009, 10:31 AM

:bravo:

BigChiefFan
06-07-2009, 10:52 PM
Looks like shit stirrer wears clown shoes once again, watch it and weep...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuFp3G_OFxU&feature=popular

Frankie
06-08-2009, 12:10 AM

Oh he doesn't care. He's just happy to vomit all over this forum with threads that are either total lies or exaggerated half truths about petty topics.

Rep for good find, btw.

KILLER_CLOWN
06-08-2009, 01:45 AM
I think Charles Manson was Pentacostal.

Scientologist.

***SPRAYER
06-08-2009, 05:55 AM
Oh he doesn't care. He's just happy to vomit all over this forum with threads that are either total lies or exaggerated half truths about petty topics.

Rep for good find, btw.

Ba bah Booey

What does that video have to do with me? :drool: