PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet What is a moonbat?

SNR
06-03-2009, 12:38 PM
I've only ever heard the term thrown around Chiefsplanet. I can approach a definition by myself based on the context in which posters use the word, but I'm wondering if there are any special meanings I might have missed out on.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Simplex3
06-03-2009, 12:50 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moonbat

orange
06-03-2009, 12:56 PM
The opposite of a Wingnut.

***SPRAYER
06-03-2009, 12:58 PM
http://www.moonbattery.com

Iowanian
06-03-2009, 01:46 PM
Jaz.
memyfofum

kstater
06-03-2009, 01:49 PM
Anyone that doesn't conform to shitsprayer's beliefs.

BucEyedPea
06-03-2009, 05:07 PM
I've only ever heard the term thrown around Chiefsplanet. I can approach a definition by myself based on the context in which posters use the word, but I'm wondering if there are any special meanings I might have missed out on.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I hear righties say it all over the net about the "lefties." That's what I call 'em.

BucEyedPea
06-03-2009, 05:08 PM
The opposite of a Wingnut.

LMAO :LOL:

You're funny today!

ILChief
06-03-2009, 05:57 PM
the opposite of a teabagger. I really have no idea. apparently it's the Rush/Hannity/Beck followers pet name for Dems

Ultra Peanut
06-03-2009, 11:29 PM
sheared 37 moths today. black charcoal gray silver white khaki brown ochre russet red and even one green. you gotta put little sweaters on them afterwards or they get cold. i try and color-code the sweaters but i didn't have any green so i used one with snowmen & santa on it. started calling that moth "rudolph." can i... should i glue a red LED on its face

some guys called me names when i went to get take-out in my mothherding gear. it's not a "goth faggot skirt" you philistines, it's a stealth kilt and stops bats sonar

OK, we're starting to get results. got a big red-and-black moth, real feisty, antennas like cello necks. it's not magnetic by itself but when we wrap it up in an extension cord and plug it in it can pick up a nail. also it makesscreechy yodel noise but uh combined with the rhythmic flapping uh *taps foot* i like breakcore

12 more generations in. got some little brown moths with yellow speckles. they're magnetic enough to all stick together in a clump but they can still fly around, real jerky like a blimp on a windy day. we're worried they're gonna get loose and stick to a car. or are cars made of aluminum & plastic now? Jerry said he peed on a Lexus and it dissolved where the pee hit it

i think we've done it. got a fat potato-shaped moth, black with a weird purple sheen. tiny gray wings. it hissed at Amanda and its antennas are shaped like pitchforks. it's a little injured because the whittling knife flew across the room and stuck to it, but it's oozing some goop and healing pretty fast. we think the lump of magnet stuff is in the thorax, but no one wants to get near enough to kill it, and it has our knife anyway. Jerry's clutching the 12 spears (we made more) and i've got the magnifying glass. Waiting until noon to go for it :/

J Diddy
06-03-2009, 11:39 PM
sheared 37 moths today. black charcoal gray silver white khaki brown ochre russet red and even one green. you gotta put little sweaters on them afterwards or they get cold. i try and color-code the sweaters but i didn't have any green so i used one with snowmen & santa on it. started calling that moth "rudolph." can i... should i glue a red LED on its face

some guys called me names when i went to get take-out in my mothherding gear. it's not a "goth pillowbiter skirt" you philistines, it's a stealth kilt and stops bats sonar

OK, we're starting to get results. got a big red-and-black moth, real feisty, antennas like cello necks. it's not magnetic by itself but when we wrap it up in an extension cord and plug it in it can pick up a nail. also it makesscreechy yodel noise but uh combined with the rhythmic flapping uh *taps foot* i like breakcore

12 more generations in. got some little brown moths with yellow speckles. they're magnetic enough to all stick together in a clump but they can still fly around, real jerky like a blimp on a windy day. we're worried they're gonna get loose and stick to a car. or are cars made of aluminum & plastic now? Jerry said he peed on a Lexus and it dissolved where the pee hit it

i think we've done it. got a fat potato-shaped moth, black with a weird purple sheen. tiny gray wings. it hissed at Amanda and its antennas are shaped like pitchforks. it's a little injured because the whittling knife flew across the room and stuck to it, but it's oozing some goop and healing pretty fast. we think the lump of magnet stuff is in the thorax, but no one wants to get near enough to kill it, and it has our knife anyway. Jerry's clutching the 12 spears (we made more) and i've got the magnifying glass. Waiting until noon to go for it :/

Please let us know what happens after noon.

That was a riveting tale.

Ultra Peanut
06-04-2009, 12:44 AM
you can't build a, uh, fence, there's no pastures with mothherding, you just gotta run after them. pull them back into line with your crook if they start doing that streetlamp death spiral thing. some guys like spring-heeled boots to hop up and nab 'em, others (fatlords) like to yoke up a team of sleigh moths so they can sit and fly around. i just hoof it and use a telescoping power crook good for about sixty feet of pull, but if things get too hairy i can pull a ripcord on my fannypack and inflate my balls with helium. lets me get some serious hangtime