PDA

View Full Version : Legal Prison Planet Moderator Victim of False DEA Raid

KILLER_CLOWN
06-05-2009, 09:20 AM
Prison Planet Moderator Victim of False DEA Raid

JTCoyoté

Infowars
June 4, 2009

Imagine, sitting at your computer, it’s twilight. The front window blinds are open out to the street, it’s peaceful. You’ve been trying to sell your house for five months, and have only had two prospects. The prospective buyers that were supposed to come by today turned out to be a group of Century 21 realtors seeking a preview. No doubt to determine their bid when it goes up for auction due to foreclosure.

DEA report on the raid. Click here to view larger version.
Additional documents:
Search warrant
Incident report

All of a sudden, the dogs began barking. Through the window I saw two men scurrying up to my front door, then a knock. I opened the door and there stood the county sheriff, a man I know. The second fellow I recognize as the chief of police. The sheriff says, “Hi JT… we need to talk with you.” Thinking it’s a social visit, I invite them in for a cup of coffee. My friend the sheriff says, “No, JT we will have to talk outside.” It was then I realized something was up.

We moved out onto the front lawn, and my friend Sheriff John Minor began the story, “JT, in a couple of minutes your home is going to be searched by DEA. A search warrant was issued this afternoon, which I have here. It seems that a group of realtors who viewed your house today, saw what they believe to be a methamphetamine lab in your downstairs bathroom!”

My reaction was a surprised laugh. “You’ve got to be kidding me John!” He replied, “I am really sorry about this, JT, I didn’t know about it until after the warrant was issued, and I am here to make sure that it stays low-key.” He continued, “I have told everyone involved in this that I will buy them the highest priced steak dinner in the county if they find anything drug related in your house.”

The warrant was in good order, so John signaled down the block and within seconds around the corner of my garage came marching four guys in full battle regalia, helmets with visors, body armor, full camouflage, with MP-5’s and M-16s. And then one other fellow in hazmat gear. The team was in my house less than five minutes, when the team leader came out and said, “there’s no meth lab in there… what is it you do in the bathroom, sir?”

I am a gunsmith, and work out of my house I restore antique firearm as a specialty, which involves annealing old brass cartridge cases, as well as manufacturing new cases out of other more modern brass for use in these 100+-year-old firearms, which involves heat and water. The heat is provided by a propane torch with which I heat the brass to a cherry red and then quench it in the sink filled with cold water. My downstairs bathroom which I share with my cats, the place for their litter boxes, food dishes etc. is where I do my brass annealing. The process must be done in a dimly lit room, but, it gives off fumes. So on the counter next to the sink there is a box fan with a length of drier vent tubing that attaches to the bathroom ceiling fan and keeps the buildup of noxious fumes from the annealing process from filling the room when I’m working.

It was at this point that the young man, the team leader, smiled and shook my hand, saying, “God bless you Sir! You are keeping the old ones alive.” Referring to the fact that I restore old firearms. At this point we all stood around and chatted for about 20 minutes. My first question was, “Are realtors being trained by DEA to sniff out drugs these days?”

The answer was that real estate companies are giving DEA courses on how to identify certain types of drug manufacturing processes, and how to report them. Any time a methamphetamine lab is suspected, DEA must be called in because of the hazardous materials involved. The short answer is yes.

I asked my friend Sheriff John Minor what would’ve happened had he not known and came to warn me of what was about to happen, what would have been the standard procedure? His answer was chilling. Because I was there, the house was occupied so all exits would have been covered, the main force would have hammer-jacked open the front door and quickly entered, locked and loaded.

The look on the man’s face told the story, it was obvious that it would’ve been a horrible mistake, in this particular case it would have turned very ugly very quickly. As it turned out what was described by the realtor in the complaint that caused the warrant to be issued was fantasy, a delusion, or a fabrication… a fantasy that could very easily have gotten people killed.

http://www.infowars.com/images/04search-warrant.jpg

http://www.infowars.com/images/04incident3.jpg

http://www.prisonplanet.com/prison-planet-moderator-victim-of-false-dea-raid.html

***SPRAYER
06-05-2009, 09:31 AM
Did he leave his car with the Ron Paul bumper sticker out in front of his house?

HC_Chief
06-05-2009, 09:32 AM
lol
I'm sure that won't spark a dozen articles with wild ass conspiracy theories.

***SPRAYER
06-05-2009, 09:33 AM
Napolitano is going after white males who didn't vote for B.O.

KILLER_CLOWN
06-05-2009, 09:34 AM
Did he leave his car with the Ron Paul bumper sticker out in front of his house?

Probably qualifies as a right wing extremist under the DHS report.

***SPRAYER
06-05-2009, 09:35 AM
Probably qualifies as a right wing extremist under the DHS report.

White male? Check.
Didn't vote for B.O.? Check.

BucEyedPea
06-05-2009, 10:37 AM
I'd sue Century 21...BIG time for a false report or defamation.
That's the drug war for ya'! Violates all kinds of rights.

Gotta love these metaphorical wars: War on Drugs, War on Poverty, War on Terror.

jAZ
06-05-2009, 10:59 AM
Shouldn't the thread title say "...victim of false report by realtors"? The DEA sounds like they were just doing there job.

ZootedGranny
06-05-2009, 11:16 AM
From the incident report:

Fowler said the homeowner...was a white male in his fifties and had stained and missing teeth.

Hahaha, so foul.

KC native
06-05-2009, 11:16 AM
Not a lot of time again today but this is one of the reasons I'm adamantly against the drug war. It turns ordinary people into fucking government snoops under the guise that they are doing community service by ratting out their fellow citizens.

Think about how much money we would save if the DEA was disbanded and drugs were legalized and regulated and use was treated like the medical problem that it is.

blaise
06-05-2009, 01:25 PM
The guy might have better luck selling his house if he cleaned that stuff up.

Der Flöprer
06-05-2009, 02:30 PM

The DEA would've ruined the curb appeal.

Hog Farmer
06-05-2009, 08:20 PM
I don't know. On one hand I can see our rights are being violated but on the other hand I'm all for getting rid of these scum back meth dealers. I guess the real estate agent should have asked to buy some meth while they were there so they'd have known

KILLER_CLOWN
06-05-2009, 08:21 PM
Not a lot of time again today but this is one of the reasons I'm adamantly against the drug war. It turns ordinary people into ****ing government snoops under the guise that they are doing community service by ratting out their fellow citizens.

Think about how much money we would save if the DEA was disbanded and drugs were legalized and regulated and use was treated like the medical problem that it is.

100% spot on.

KILLER_CLOWN
06-05-2009, 08:26 PM
I'd sue Century 21...BIG time for a false report or defamation.
That's the drug war for ya'! Violates all kinds of rights.

Gotta love these metaphorical wars: War on Drugs, War on Poverty, War on Terror.

Yup everytime a war is declared on something it increases 10 fold.

banyon
06-05-2009, 08:34 PM
Shouldn't the thread title say "...victim of false report by realtors"? The DEA sounds like they were just doing there job.

This makes sense to me, but I'm not sure that people are interested in common sense in this thread.

mikey23545
06-05-2009, 08:35 PM
Wow, from a somewhat dubious report of wrongdoing by a realtor to a raid by the DEA in only a few hours?

KC native
06-05-2009, 09:12 PM
Wow, from a somewhat dubious report of wrongdoing by a realtor to a raid by the DEA in only a few hours?

If it's not an anonymous tip they can get a warrant fairly quickly. Anonymous tips can't be used to get a search warrant without corroborating evidence. The realtor must have been willing to be named in the search warrant for them to get it so quickly.

BucEyedPea
06-06-2009, 09:53 AM

No. If you want to rename it it should be we don't need no stinkin' DEA.
I better be careful since my cousin works for them in DC.

banyon
06-06-2009, 10:04 AM
No. If you want to rename it it should be we don't need no stinkin' DEA.
I better be careful since my cousin works for them in DC.

What is your solution to combatting methamphetamine labs?

wild1
06-06-2009, 10:17 AM
I think I have a pretty good idea of what happened here.

My theory is that the realtors thought he had a meth lab so they called the DEA, and then the DEA investigated the report.

Saul Good
06-06-2009, 10:54 AM
What happened isn't nearly as concerning as what could have happened if the guy didn't know the sheriff.

If I was sitting at my house and people started kicking in doors with no warning, my reaction would be to start shooting. I would wind up dead.

wild1
06-06-2009, 01:57 PM
What happened isn't nearly as concerning as what could have happened if the guy didn't know the sheriff.

If I was sitting at my house and people started kicking in doors with no warning, my reaction would be to start shooting. I would wind up dead.

For good reason then....

RedNeckRaider
06-06-2009, 02:05 PM
For good reason then....

And what in the heck would have your reaction be??? Provided you are a law abiding citizen and have no reason to suspect police being the ones who were kicking in the door.

wild1
06-06-2009, 02:09 PM
And what in the heck would have your reaction be??? Provided you are a law abiding citizen and have no reason to suspect police being the ones who were kicking in the door.

I'm a CCWing ardent defender of the 2nd amendment. There are guns all over my house.

I just recognize that if you start blasting at someone who more than likely has identified themselves as police or DEA, you're an idiot. If you just fire at someone with no idea who they are or what their intentions are, you deserve whatever you get.

orange
06-06-2009, 02:11 PM

For good reason then....

You sit at your desk or on your couch with a gun on your hip? If not, there will be a few seconds to identify what's happening.

RedNeckRaider
06-06-2009, 02:15 PM
I'm a CCWing ardent defender of the 2nd amendment. There are guns all over my house.

I just recognize that if you start blasting at someone who more than likely has identified themselves as police or DEA, you're an idiot. If you just fire at someone with no idea who they are or what their intentions are, you deserve whatever you get.

I agree if you understand they are law enforcement you indeed would be an idiot to shoot at them.

RedNeckRaider
06-06-2009, 02:26 PM
You sit at your desk or on your couch with a gun on your hip? If not, there will be a few seconds to identify what's happening.

Yes I understand your give peace a chance outlook on life. However here where I live a few weeks ago four guys broke into a house raped the wife and shot the husband. Unless I am certain it is law enforcement kicking at the door I will use all means to defend my home, and that includes killing if I have to.

orange
06-06-2009, 02:35 PM
Yes I understand your give peace a chance outlook on life. However here where I live a few weeks ago four guys broke into a house raped the wife and shot the husband. Unless I am certain it is law enforcement kicking at the door I will use all means to defend my home, and that includes killing if I have to.

Yes, I understand your dismissive self-importance, but it has nothing to do with "give peace a chance." It has everything to do with what's practical and possible. When they bust open the door, they come in shouting "POLICE." You see them in their gear, with weapons leveled at you. If you don't have the weapon ready to shoot already, you have enough time and information to make a rational decision.

"...the main force would have hammer-jacked open the front door and quickly entered, locked and loaded."

That's why they do it that way. They don't give the occupants a chance to do something stupid. Think Elian Gonzales.

RedNeckRaider
06-06-2009, 02:42 PM
Yes, I understand your dismissive self-importance, but it has nothing to do with "give peace a chance." It has everything to do with what's practical and possible. When they bust open the door, they come in shouting "POLICE." You see them in their gear, with weapons leveled at you. If you don't have the weapon ready to shoot already, you have enough time and information to make a rational decision.

"...the main force would have hammer-jacked open the front door and quickly entered, locked and loaded."

That's why they do it that way. They don't give the occupants a chance to do something stupid. Think Elian Gonzales.
Did I not make it clear that I would not react if I was certain it was law enforcement in my posts. You just want to argue for the sake of arguing.

orange
06-06-2009, 02:44 PM
Did I not make it clear that I would not react if I was certain it was law enforcement in my posts. You just want to argue for the sake of arguing.

Really? Where did I say anything that would lead to your "give peace a chance" claim?

orange
06-06-2009, 02:46 PM

Note that when I posted my comment, your "make it clear that I would not react if I was certain it was law enforcement" hadn't shown up yet. In fact, I was mainly responding to Saul Good, not you.

Saggysack
06-06-2009, 04:40 PM

I doubt cleaning would help. The house is stained with a cat piss odor. You would have to take down everything to the studs just begin cleanup.