PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports 2010 top 10 prospect Barton commits to Memphis

Ultra Peanut
06-05-2009, 10:50 PM
The rage on Kentucky forums feeds my soul.

http://j.photos.cx/zzzzzzBarton1-df6.jpg

#7 on Scout, #10 on Rivals, #12 on ESPN

"Me and my brother are ecstatic," Will Barton told CBSSports.com by phone on Friday night, not long after he and his brother, Antonio Barton, committed to first-year coach Josh Pastner during an unofficial visit for an Elite Camp. "We have a strong relationship with Coach Pastner and Coach Cyp (assistant Glynn Cyprien). It just feels like a family atmosphere down here."

Highly recruited brothers to commit to Tigers (http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2009/jun/05/highly-recruited-brothers-commit-tigers/)
By Staff , Memphis Commercial Appeal
Originally published 09:51 p.m., June 5, 2009
Updated 09:51 p.m., June 5, 2009

A source close to the University of Memphis basketball program said Friday that Will and Antonio Barton will commit to the University of Memphis.

As juniors last season, the standout pair led Baltimore Lake Clifton High to a 28-0 record and a Class 3A state title after transferring from National Christian Academy in Fort Washington, Md.

Will, a 6-foot-6, 180-pound scorer, was named the Baltimore Sunís All-Metro Player of the Year, averaging 18 points, 10 rebounds and four assists this past season.

Ranked the No. 1 shooting guard prospect in the Class of 2010 by both Rivals.com and Scout.com, Will had received more than a dozen scholarship offers, including ones from Memphis, Kentucky, Maryland, Syracuse and Xavier.

Antonio, a 6-2, 165-pound combo guard who is nearly 11 months younger than Will, averaged 15 points, seven assists and four rebounds this past season for Lake Clifton.
The student has become the master. Well played, Josh.

Pioli Zombie
06-05-2009, 11:09 PM
I hate that Will Barton bastard!!!! He fucked my sister and made her walk home from park. He's a motherfucker and if I ever see him I'll kill him!!!!!!!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Kyle DeLexus
06-05-2009, 11:11 PM
I hate that Will Barton bastard!!!! He ****ed my sister and made her walk home from park. He's a mother****er and if I ever see him I'll kill him!!!!!!!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm sorry to break this to you, but your sister sounds like a whore. I'd try and keep her from going to that park if I were you.

Coach
06-05-2009, 11:21 PM
One and done.

Ultra Peanut
06-05-2009, 11:25 PM
One and done.This should improve the already extremely-favorable chances with local stud PG prospect Joe Jackson (#17 overall, #4 PG on Rivals), and Memphis is also in strong with local center Tarik Black (#46 overall, #5 C on Rivals).

So if Barton is good enough to be a one-and-done, bonus.