PDA

View Full Version : Movies and TV Netflix subscribers: How many movies have you seen?

JuicesFlowing
06-06-2009, 12:03 AM
According to all of the movies I've rated, I'm over 800 now. I'm sure there are some movies I've seen but have forgotten about, and thus have not rated ... You pretty much have to be a member of Netflix to answer this question, but how many have you seen?

Valiant
06-06-2009, 12:55 AM
Ratings don't mean movies watched unless you only rate the ones have rented.. I average about 20 movies a month on 3 at a time.. About a day to two day turn around with a warehouse located in Independence..

Also, for the last six months they have been giving me four at a time for free.. Still cannot figure out why, they are charging me for 3.. It shows up as the 3 standard ones and then a bonus..

Over 900 movies rated in the last 3 years I believe..

90 movies since Janurary..

KCChiefsMan
06-06-2009, 03:39 AM
it says I have 1357 ratings

JuicesFlowing
06-06-2009, 04:20 PM
Also, for the last six months they have been giving me four at a time for free.. Still cannot figure out why, they are charging me for 3.. It shows up as the 3 standard ones and then a bonus..

From time to time they send me an extra one too, but it doesn't happen very often.

JuicesFlowing
06-13-2009, 11:51 AM
Can someone explain to me how the Reviewer Rank works? It seems like the more movies I review or rate, the worse my rank gets. I don't get it.

Smed1065
06-13-2009, 12:40 PM
Can someone explain to me how the Reviewer Rank works? It seems like the more movies I review or rate, the worse my rank gets. I don't get it.

U suck?

J/K

Your views do?

Sure-Oz
06-13-2009, 12:48 PM
alot, but the long wait shit kinda gets old....i may reduce from 3 to 2 movies now considering im paying $22 with bluray for 3...but its been a great service, but to rent Taken its been a few weeks so far, maybe my longest wait. On the other hand i got revolutionary road and defiance immediatly and most new releases.

KCChiefsMan
06-13-2009, 02:49 PM
alot, but the long wait shit kinda gets old....i may reduce from 3 to 2 movies now considering im paying $22 with bluray for 3...but its been a great service, but to rent Taken its been a few weeks so far, maybe my longest wait. On the other hand i got revolutionary road and defiance immediatly and most new releases.

ya, I'm still tryin to get Taken too :banghead:

JuicesFlowing
06-13-2009, 03:16 PM

I had to rent that one from Blockbuster, otherwise I'd still be waiting.

Dicky McElephant
06-13-2009, 03:26 PM

I had to rent that one from Blockbuster, otherwise I'd still be waiting.

Sorry about that.....I have Taken and still haven't watched it yet. LMAO

Taco John
06-14-2009, 01:38 AM
Holy cow. I watch like 5 movies a year. Maybe a dozen at the absolute most.