PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports Ordered my new sticks today....

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
06-08-2009, 07:14 PM
Mizuno MP-62 forged irons. 3-pw. 1/2" over standard length, flat lie angle, stepped up X100 shafts and 1 degree strengthened loft.

Should have them next Tues!

PBJ

FAX
06-08-2009, 07:19 PM
Awesome, Mr. Chiefs_Mike_Topeka. Congratulations.

Speaking of clubs, I am opening a new bar/restaurant called "A Midget Flat" featuring Tex/Mex, live R&B music, and dancing. Soon, peeps from all over Nashville will be leaving home around 6:30 pm with the words, "See you later. I'm going to Club A Midget Flat."

FAX

Inspector
06-08-2009, 07:27 PM
Are you a drummer?

Sticks?

leviw
06-08-2009, 07:41 PM
Nice. How long have you been looking? Did you look at anything other than Mizuno? Did you get fitted?

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
06-08-2009, 07:52 PM
Nice. How long have you been looking? Did you look at anything other than Mizuno? Did you get fitted?

Been wanting to go forged for awhile; I tried the MP-62 and the MP-52, also hit the Titleist AP2. I looked at the Taylor Made forged as well, but didn't like the look.

Yes I was fitted for them, Golf USA in Lawrence.

The MP-62's just felt good from the first swing, I was worried there would be no margin for error with a forged club but I hit the ball straighter with the MP-62's then I do with my Ping I-3's.

stevieray
06-08-2009, 07:55 PM
Been wanting to go forged for awhile; I tried the MP-62 and the MP-52, also hit the Titleist AP2. I looked at the Taylor Made forged as well, but didn't like the look.

Yes I was fitted for them, Golf USA in Lawrence.

The MP-62's just felt good from the first swing, I was worried there would be no margin for error with a forged club but I hit the ball straighter with the MP-62's then I do with my Ping I-3's.

congrats..I like my eye2's

big nasty kcnut
06-08-2009, 08:23 PM
Mr.Fax that was funny.
Posted via Mobile Device

RJ
06-08-2009, 09:34 PM
Awesome, Mr. Chiefs_Mike_Topeka. Congratulations.

Speaking of clubs, I am opening a new bar/restaurant called "A Midget Flat" featuring Tex/Mex, live R&B music, and dancing. Soon, peeps from all over Nashville will be leaving home around 6:30 pm with the words, "See you later. I'm going to Club A Midget Flat."

FAX

That's great, because I've been going to Club A Midget With a Tire Iron, but that place is getting a little old......frankly, I no longer feel special when I'm there. What will I need to do to get special treatment at Club A Midget Flat?

Money is no object, of course. Would it be possible to have a night where Club a Midget Flat was so elite that I would be the only person there?