PDA

View Full Version : Life I hate to ask this of you all, again...

Simply Red
06-10-2009, 03:57 PM
Hey all, can someone pls. help me find that program regarding how to land females and win all of the BS 'head games?' I can't remember who suggested this audio-program, ugghhh.... well, apparently this guy (the author) is a female master mind and I can't find my thread in which it was suggested in.

pls help...

TIA

-SR

pr_capone
06-10-2009, 04:08 PM
He is all you need

http://willsmith-tribute.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/hitch.jpg

AustinChief
06-10-2009, 04:09 PM
Hey all, can someone pls. help me find that program regarding how to land females and win all of the BS 'head games?' I can't remember who suggested this audio-program, ugghhh.... well, apparently this guy (the author) is a female master mind and I can't find my thread in which it was suggested in.

pls help...

TIA

-SR

just search on Midnight Vulture... he has all the moves!

Pestilence
06-10-2009, 04:11 PM
It'd be easy to find the thread if you didn't start FIVE FUCKING MILLION BIRTHDAY THREADS!!!!

LMAO

Bowser
06-10-2009, 04:13 PM
This thread is going to end badly.

Skip Towne
06-10-2009, 04:16 PM
Just learn hypnosis. Hypnotize the ones you like and instruct them to like you. Or start being awesome like Da KC man.

Brock
06-10-2009, 04:18 PM
Don't be that guy.

Simply Red
06-10-2009, 04:23 PM
haha, naw, I found it; Alpha-Male by John Alexander, this shit is amazing. ROFL

Simply Red
06-10-2009, 04:23 PM
Just learn hypnosis. Hypnotize the ones you like and instruct them to like you. Or start being awesome like Da KC man.

ROFL

Simply Red
06-10-2009, 04:25 PM
Don't be that guy.

no man, not tryin' to be, but, I've was married for A WHILE, and now, the game has sorta' changed and I'd like to be sucessful @ it, this shit is amazing though, the advice on the psychology of dating and actually hooking up, it'd be different if i wanted something 'long term':thumb:

Rausch
06-10-2009, 04:25 PM
Don't be that guy.

Exactly.

Besides, you follow some guidelines set out in a book you'll end up with God only knows what.

If being yourself isn't enough to make it work out it probably shouldn't...

Simply Red
06-10-2009, 04:26 PM
It'd be easy to find the thread if you didn't start FIVE ****ING MILLION BIRTHDAY THREADS!!!!

LMAO
:LOL: true enough

kstater
LMAO at the ad at the bottom of the page.

Simply Red
Exactly.

Besides, you follow some guidelines set out in a book you'll end up with God only knows what.

If being yourself isn't enough to make it work out it probably shouldn't...

this is if i were looking for a relationship.

Fish
06-10-2009, 04:27 PM
Why on earth would anyone want to play head games with females?? Nobody wins.....

Rausch
06-10-2009, 04:29 PM
this is if i were looking for a relationship.

If all you're looking for is sex you'll know in the first 30 seconds of conversation if you're going to bang her or not.

TrebMaxx
06-10-2009, 04:29 PM
Get some GHB - slip one in her drink and she will be yours to command. J/K! I really don't know, been with the same gal for 23 years.

Simply Red
06-10-2009, 04:30 PM
Why on earth would anyone want to play head games with females?? Nobody wins.....

That's a cop-out.

Simply Red
06-10-2009, 04:31 PM
The problem with lavishing money on a woman who hasn’t earned it is
what it communicates. And what it communicates to her, loud and clear, is that
her value is higher than yours, so you need to earn her approval by purchasing
it.
It’s like you’re saying, “OK, I know my value is less than yours, so how’s
about I throw in a dozen roses, an expensive dinner, and some really nice
diamond earrings?” Get the picture?
The reality, however, is that if you know that your value is high, then you
don’t need to buy her approval.

AMAZING SHIT!

Rain Man
06-10-2009, 04:34 PM
The description sounds a lot like me, but I don't remember ever starting a thread like that.

Rausch
06-10-2009, 04:37 PM
it.

AMAZING SHIT!

Well, if you're going to buy it then just fucking buy it.

Fish
06-10-2009, 04:37 PM
That's a cop-out.

According so someone who wants you to buy their product....

Why would you want someone who is swooned by something as foolish as a psuedo-psychological "get chicks" guideline book?

Simply Red
06-10-2009, 04:39 PM
According so someone who wants you to buy their product....

Why would you want someone who is swooned by something as foolish as a psuedo-psychological "get chicks" guideline book?

Honestly? To hook up, I don't see any wrong in that, hell, we all want to.

Bowser
06-10-2009, 04:40 PM
Just be yourself, dude.

Simply Red
06-10-2009, 04:41 PM
Believe me, women have a keen sense for when a man has an agenda. If
you have a specific goal of getting laid, you will give off vibes of neediness. This
makes you look lame.
So forget about what might or might not happen at the end of the date.
What the two of you are doing right now should be fun and enjoyable for both of
you. If she thinks you’ll demand sexual servicing at the end, then she’ll think
you’re pushy.
When you have no expectations, you will be a lot more laid back.

Fish
06-10-2009, 04:42 PM
Honestly? To hook up, I don't see any wrong in that, hell, we all want to.

Why do you feel that you have to follow someone else's rules in order to hook up? It doesn't have to be that difficult.

Simply Red
06-10-2009, 04:43 PM
Just be yourself, dude.

This is the popular CP reply, why not learn a tool and use it? Hell we all gauwk @ the girly thread and want it, fuck this, i'm going to take it!

Simply Red
06-10-2009, 04:44 PM
Why do you feel that you have to follow someone else's rules in order to hook up? It doesn't have to be that difficult.

the reality is, i'm honing my skills, I want high quality, i just do, that's me, that's Ryan (SR)...

Rausch
06-10-2009, 04:44 PM
Believe me, women have a keen sense for when a man has an agenda. If
you have a specific goal of getting laid, you will give off vibes of neediness. This
makes you look lame.
So forget about what might or might not happen at the end of the date.
What the two of you are doing right now should be fun and enjoyable for both of
you. If she thinks you’ll demand sexual servicing at the end, then she’ll think
you’re pushy.
When you have no expectations, you will be a lot more laid back.

Really is no way around this.

Bowser
06-10-2009, 04:45 PM
This is the popular CP reply, why not learn a tool and use it? Hell we all gauwk @ the girly thread and want it, fuck this, i'm going to take it!

Learn yourself, first. ;)

Simply Red
06-10-2009, 04:48 PM
Listen, John, I've gotta go, T. Boone Pickens just walked in.

Rain Man
06-10-2009, 04:50 PM
Just be yourself, dude.

Stop being cruel.

Simply Red
06-10-2009, 04:51 PM
ouch

Rain Man
06-10-2009, 04:52 PM
ouch

Sorry, sometimes that big ol' curve ball comes floating over the plate and I can't help but take a swing.

Simply Red
06-10-2009, 04:53 PM
Sorry, sometimes that big ol' curve ball comes floating over the plate and I can't help but take a swing.

heh, no issue

Delano
06-10-2009, 04:57 PM
Good luck, Simply Red.

I expect a full debriefing when you score some fine ass with this method.

bevischief
06-10-2009, 06:13 PM
antifreeze

stlchiefs
06-10-2009, 06:14 PM
Here it is: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/member.php?u=3815

Phobia
06-10-2009, 06:47 PM
Here's what you do to land hot tail.

Show some vulnerability appropriately mixed with sly confidence and then tie it all up with a humor bow. Leave desperation at home.

That's it. Period.

Don't ask them out. Get to know them and take them out. Don't ask them to dance, grab their hand and take them for a dance. For anything more you'll need to subscribe to my premium forum.

stlchiefs
06-10-2009, 06:49 PM

Show some vulnerability appropriately mixed with sly confidence and then tie it all up with a humor bow. Leave desperation at home.

I was wondering what that was on your head in your picture. :p

Sure-Oz
06-10-2009, 06:58 PM
Stop thinking and just have fun dude...lifes to short to put them on a pedestial

Sure-Oz
06-10-2009, 06:59 PM

That's it. Period.

Don't ask them out. Get to know them and take them out. Don't ask them to dance, grab their hand and take them for a dance. For anything more you'll need to subscribe to my premium forum.
Good advice

Skip Towne
06-11-2009, 08:22 AM
Go get your niner and fuck her brains out. Simple really.

Simply Red
06-11-2009, 08:27 AM

That's it. Period.

ha, sounds good to me, I just was trying to recall the name of the e-book.

Simply Red
06-11-2009, 08:28 AM
Go get your niner and **** her brains out. Simple really.

i'm trying to work out a 'no pantz dance' w/ these buckhead girls.

Chiefs=Good
06-11-2009, 08:30 AM
Just do the naked man.. 2/3 times it works!

Chief Faithful
06-11-2009, 08:32 AM
Take pictures, they will be required at the debriefing.

Simply Red
06-11-2009, 08:36 AM
Take pictures, they will be required at the debriefing.

ha ha, or. You could bring your ass to the pool. :evil::p

Brock
06-11-2009, 08:51 AM
no man, not tryin' to be, but, I've was married for A WHILE, and now, the game has sorta' changed and I'd like to be sucessful @ it, this shit is amazing though, the advice on the psychology of dating and actually hooking up, it'd be different if i wanted something 'long term':thumb:

What those "pickup artist" losers are going to teach you is how to trick some dumb skank into having sex with you. It isn't anything to be proud of. I think you're better than this.

Fish
06-11-2009, 08:59 AM
What if the girl you're targeting has read the book? Then you're fucked buddy.......

Dave Lane
06-11-2009, 09:12 AM
it.

AMAZING SHIT!

DUH! You still have the PM I sent you?

It should be if they suggest something then you ask them to buy for you since they are lucky enought to hang with your ass.

Phobia
06-11-2009, 09:15 AM
Seriously though, if you need a book to score tail it's a sad, sad day.

Simply Red
06-11-2009, 09:50 AM
DUH! You still have the PM I sent you?
It should be if they suggest something then you ask them to buy for you since they are lucky enought to hang with your ass.

which one?

Simply Red
06-11-2009, 09:51 AM
What if the girl you're targeting has read the book? Then you're ****ed buddy.......

AWESOME, LOL LMAO

Inspector
06-11-2009, 09:58 AM
Get some GHB - slip one in her drink and she will be yours to command. J/K! I really don't know, been with the same gal for 23 years.

This is what I was thinking.

The stuff works great.

I mean......I've heard the stuff works great.

JD10367
06-11-2009, 10:42 AM
This is what I was thinking.

The stuff works great.

I mean......I've heard the stuff works great.

http://humbleopinion.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/chloroform.jpg

Seriously, though... Are you just looking for a quick :hump:? That's what it sounds like, and that should be pretty easy to do. Are you looking for a real relationship? In that case, the best advice I can give you is: stop trying. Really. Women can smell desperation on a man like it's cologne. The second you stop looking for it, they'll start to pay attention to you. That's why married men become so much more attractive to women. Stop looking for the quick sex, and just try to be friends with women. Be real, be yourself, and they'll find you.

(Provided you're not one of those guys who spends his days at home in his tighty-whities playing Warcraft online or something. 'Cause, if that's the case, you're f**ked.... but not really, since even those guys can get some trim from ugly women who play the game, or chicks who want to trade sex for weaponry or something... so I've heard...)

Dave Lane
06-11-2009, 10:45 AM
which one?

You have a new copy of it now...

Simply Red
06-11-2009, 11:00 AM

Seriously, though... Are you just looking for a quick :hump:? That's what it sounds like, and that should be pretty easy to do. Are you looking for a real relationship? In that case, the best advice I can give you is: stop trying. Really. Women can smell desperation on a man like it's cologne. The second you stop looking for it, they'll start to pay attention to you. That's why married men become so much more attractive to women. Stop looking for the quick sex, and just try to be friends with women. Be real, be yourself, and they'll find you.

(Provided you're not one of those guys who spends his days at home in his tighty-whities playing Warcraft online or something. 'Cause, if that's the case, you're f**ked.... but not really, since even those guys can get some trim from ugly women who play the game, or chicks who want to trade sex for weaponry or something... so I've heard...)

Hello new signature. :LOL:

Simply Red
06-11-2009, 11:03 AM

I don't know you, bud, but, we have a n00b of the yr. here @ CP. I'll just say, you need to be in the conversation. PROPS!:thumb: