PDA

View Full Version : Weather Actual email I just got.

Direckshun
06-11-2009, 01:01 AM
Any chance I can have fun with this? Your ideas, please.

DEAREST ONE,

I DO APOLOGIZE FOR APPROACHING YOU IN SUCH A MANNER, BUT CIRCUMSTANCES FORCED ME TO CONTACT YOU. I WAS FORMERLY A MEDICAL STUDENT OF THE UNIVERSITY OF ABIDJAN, COTE D IVOIRE TILL MY PARENTS AND MY ONLY BROTHER WHERE KILLED BY THE CURRENT GOVERNMENT BECAUSE MY FATHER WAS AN OPPOSITION LEADER TO THE PRESENT GOVERNMENT. BEFORE THE DEATH OF MY FATHER, HE HAS $9.5 M USD (NINE MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS.) IN A DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT WITH A BANK IN COTE D'IVOIRE WHICH I AM THE NEXT OF KIN. I HUMBLY NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS:

1) TO HELP GET THIS MONEY TRANSFERRED TO YOU.

2) TO SERVE AS THE GUARDIAN

3) TO MAKE AN ARRANGEMENT FOR ME TO COME OVER AFTER THIS MONEY IS TRANSFERRED.

4) TO LOOK FOR A GOOD VENTURE WHERE THE MONEY WILL BE INVESTED. I AM READY TO COMPENSATE YOU FOR YOUR EFFORT IN ASSISTING ME.

YOU 'RE SINCERELY,
KITTY KANTE.

T-post Tom
06-11-2009, 01:21 AM
So I'm not the only one getting emails from Chuck Finley's former wives and girlfriends? Tawny...Kitty...:shrug:
http://www.broadwaytovegas.com/kitaen.jpg

JuicesFlowing
06-11-2009, 01:25 AM
Here, I'll give you MY account number, that e-mail HAS to be real!

acesn8s
06-11-2009, 01:33 AM
I was helping them but I don't why I haven't seen the money go into my account. :shrug:

Lonewolf Ed
06-11-2009, 03:54 AM
I was helping them but I don't why I haven't seen the money go into my account. :shrug:

It takes time for these international transactions to clear... :)

Hog Farmer
06-11-2009, 04:00 AM
E-mail him back and tell him there are a bunch of people that would be happy to assist him at www.chiefsplanet.com . He will need to logon as Rhinohumper and ask for our help.

PhillyChiefFan
06-11-2009, 05:03 AM
I think this same guy wanted to buy the furniture I put on Craigslist!

He must be buying up furniture for his move to America.

Spott
06-11-2009, 05:46 AM
I WAS FORMERLY A MEDICAL STUDENT OF THE UNIVERSITY OF ABIDJAN, COTE D IVOIRE

Don't let Mangino see this email because he'll be up all night trying to find a way to put their football team on the schedule.

Bwana
06-11-2009, 05:55 AM
I get at least one of those a day, not that exact email, but some form of it. I messed with a few of them, but 99% of the time they end up in my junk email file and I hit delete. They do hook a few people though, remember this guy?

Skip Towne
06-11-2009, 06:59 AM
I get lots of these. I think I have a couple of million dollars being held for me by Fed-Ex. I'm pretty sure Calipari is behind it.

arrowheadnation
06-11-2009, 07:20 AM
You should string him along and milk a few bucks out of him to teach him a lesson. Or you could let it get really out of hand and "P-P-P-Powerbook" him!

http://www.zug.com/pranks/powerbook/

Deberg_1990
06-11-2009, 07:31 AM
Suprisingly, 100% legit:

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/scams/kittykante

Phobia
06-11-2009, 08:51 AM
I get at least one of those a day, not that exact email, but some form of it. I messed with a few of them, but 99% of the time they end up in my junk email file and I hit delete. They do hook a few people though, remember this guy?

That guy turned out to be bogus as well.

Bwana
06-11-2009, 10:42 PM
A real gem I got today. :O

I am 26 years old, just started work with C.B.N. I came across your file which was marked X and your released disk painted RED, I took time to study it and found out that you have paid VIRTUALLY all fees and certificate but the fund has not been release to you. The most annoying thing is that they cannot tell you the truth that on no account will they ever release the fund to you, instead they let you spend money unnecessarily. I do not intend to work here all the days of my life, I can release this fund to you if you can certify me
of my security, and how I can run away from this Nigeria if I do this, because if I don't run away from this country after i make the transfer, I will seriously be in trouble and my life will be in danger.

You may not understand it because you are not a Nigerian. The only thing I will need to release this fund is a special HARD DISK we call it HD120 GIG. I will buy two of it, recopy your information, destroy the previous one, punch the computer to reflect in your bank. I will clean up the tracer and destroy your file, after which I will run away from Nigeria to meet with you. If you are interested.

Do get in touch with me immediately.

Regards,
Sandra Luke
Computer Scientist

Bwana
06-11-2009, 10:48 PM
That guy turned out to be bogus as well.

????

FD
06-11-2009, 11:05 PM
http://www.somethingawful.com/d/email-pranks/email-spam-something.php

This is seriously worth the full read. The guy responds to the generic nigerian email scam and sees how far he can take it.

Thig Lyfe
06-11-2009, 11:06 PM
Don't let Mangino see this email because he'll be up all night trying to find a way to put their football team on the schedule.

Heh.

JD10367
09-22-2009, 05:30 AM
Seems like as good a thread as any to post today's e-mail. I love how the spelling and language get worse and worse with these, LOL...

URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED PLEASE
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING MANEGER,
BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)
OUAGADOUGOU-BURKINA FASO.

DEAR FRIEND,

I received encouraging information about you and how trust worhty you are. I am delighted with such a useful information.I am the manager of Auditing and Accounting department of BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A) Ouagadougou Burkina faso. I Hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that i am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families.

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($20.5)million to your account within 10 or 14 banking days.This money has been dormant for years in our Bank without claim.I want the bank to release the money to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer(the owner of the account)died along with his supposed next of kin in an air crash since July 2000.

I don't want the money to go into our Bank treasurer as an abandoned fund.So this is the reason why i contacted you so that the bank can release the money to you as the next of kin to the deceased customer.(MR.ANDREAS SCHRANNER From Munich, Germany) Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interested.

Upon receipt of your reply i will give you full details on how the business will be executed and also, note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned sum if you agree to handle this business with me.Waiting to hear from you soonest.

Thanks with best regards,
Yours truly,
ALHAJI SULEMAN.

REPLY ME WITH THIS EMAIL ADDRESS alhaji_suleman20@voila.fr

Pioli Zombie
09-22-2009, 05:36 AM
These people all work in the United Healthcare call center
Posted via Mobile Device