PDA

View Full Version : Poop Just When You Thought Having Mexico as a Neighbor Couldn't Get any Worse

Wilson
06-11-2009, 01:15 PM
15 Million Illegal Immigrants
Corrupt Government
Citizens who are too much of a coward to stand up
Drug Cartels
Human Smuggling
Paying for them like an out of work derlict relative....

Nope it's not over....they bring more to the table...like herpes, Mexico is the gift that keeps on giving

WHO: Swine flu has become pandemic (http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/2009-06-11-swine-flu-pandemic_N.htm)

The <KWD href="http://content.usatoday.com/topics/topic/Organizations/International+Agencies,+Alliances,+Cartels/World+Health+Organization">World Health Organization</KWD> scaled up its flu warning to its highest level Thursday, declaring the first global influenza epidemic in 41 years as cases of H1N1 continued to mount in the USA, Europe, Latin America and Australia.

The WHO informed member nations of its decision after holding an emergency meeting in Geneva. Although the agency describes the pandemic as "moderate in severity," the ruling will spur governments to step up preventive efforts and vaccine makers to develop a vaccine in time to stave off an expected glut of cases in the fall flu season in the Northern Hemisphere.

"At this early stage, the pandemic can be characterized globally as being moderate in severity," the WHO said in a statement to member nations, urging them not to take radical steps like closing their borders or restricting trade or travel.

Margaret Chan, director general of the WHO, stressed that flu pandemics are unpredictable. "The virus writes the rules," she said. "This one like all influenza viruses can change the rules without rhyme or reason, at any time."

On Wednesday, the WHO said 74 countries had reported nearly 27,737 cases of H1N1 flu, including 141 deaths.

H1N1, better know as <KWD href="http://content.usatoday.com/topics/topic/Health+and+Wellness/Diseases/Swine+flu">swine flu</KWD>, is also continuing to spread during the start of summer in the Northern Hemisphere. Normally, flu viruses disappear with warm weather, but swine flu is proving to be resilient.
Health officials in the USA and abroad say that most cases run their course without complications, but so far about 8% of 13,217 patients in the USA have had to be hospitalized, show statistics from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The agency has detailed information on 201 of the 1,027 hospitalized patients, showing that 41% suffered from pneumonia, 16% required mechanical assistance with breathing and 8% died.

"Although we have not seen large numbers of severe cases in this country so far, things could possibly be very different in the fall, especially if things change in the Southern Hemisphere, and we need to start preparing now in order to be ready for a possible H1N1 immunization campaign starting in late September," said U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius.

Ann Schuchat, of the CDC, said the federal government so far has alloted nearly $1 billion for vaccine development and clinical trials. So far, the Department of Health and Human Resources has placed orders with five manufacturers for $650 million of worth of the new H1N1 vaccine and $280 million of a booster to ramp up its potency."

The last pandemic the Hong Kong flu of 1968 killed about 1 million people worldwide. Ordinary flu kills about 250,000 to 500,000 people each year.

Many health experts say WHO's pandemic declaration could ha
ve come weeks earlier but the agency became bogged down by politics. In May, several countries urged WHO not to declare a pandemic, fearing it would cause social and economic turmoil.

"This is WHO finally catching up with the facts," said <KWD href="http://content.usatoday.com/topics/topic/Michael+Osterholm">Michael Osterholm</KWD>, a flu expert at the <KWD href="http://content.usatoday.com/topics/topic/Organizations/Schools/University+of+Minnesota">University of Minnesota</KWD> who has advised the U.S. government on pandemic preparations.

Fear has already gripped Argentina, where thousands of people worried about swine flu flooded into hospitals this week, bringing emergency health services in the capital of Buenos Aires to the brink of collapse. Last month, a bus arriving in Argentina from Chile was stoned by people who thought a passenger on it had swine flu. Chile has the most swine flu cases in South America.

In Hong Kong on Thursday, the government ordered all kindergartens and primary schools closed for two weeks after a dozen students tested positive for swine flu a move that some flu experts would consider an overreaction.

The U.S. government recently set aside $1 billion for the development of a new vaccine against the novel virus. On Tuesday, the White House asked Congress for approval to spend up to $9 billion more for a vaccine and other preventive measures.

Contributing: The Associated Press

KC native
06-11-2009, 01:38 PM
You bitch out of any walmart confrontations lately pussy?

Nightwish
06-11-2009, 01:42 PM
Yeah, but look at all the good that comes out of Mexico:

tacos
burritos
taquila
cheap hookers

Wilson
06-11-2009, 01:46 PM
You bitch out of any walmart confrontations lately pussy?

Nope.

You sell out the country you call home lately pussy?

KC native
06-11-2009, 01:54 PM
Nope.

You sell out the country you call home lately pussy?

So, you confronted every Hispanic you saw at walmart? Do you have a job or are you a welfare lush who wastes time at wally world?

SBK
06-11-2009, 01:57 PM
Our neighbor to the south because of mexican pussy?

Did I sum this thread up ok?
Posted via Mobile Device

Brock
06-11-2009, 01:59 PM
It is a dirty, filthy country.

Wilson
06-11-2009, 01:59 PM
So, you confronted every Hispanic you saw at walmart? Do you have a job or are you a welfare lush who wastes time at wally world?

You answer my question I'll answer yours....

Have you given your blessing to federal immigration laws being broken lately?

KC native
06-11-2009, 02:03 PM
You answer my question I'll answer yours....

Have you given your blessing to federal immigration laws being broken lately?

LMAO ok, internet tough guy (who's too scared to confront Hispanics that he hates).

Wilson
06-11-2009, 02:11 PM
LMAO ok, internet tough guy (who's too scared to confront Hispanics that he hates).

I just made a post basiclly saying "Mexico Sucks" and I'm waiting for your response you retard...aren't you Hispanic? Do you realize how stupid you are?

What more can I do to confront Hispanics (specificlly ILLLEGAL IMMIGRANTS)

Because I have no problem with any LEGAL immigrant.

KC native
06-11-2009, 02:12 PM
I just made a post basiclly saying "Mexico Sucks" and I'm waiting for your response you retard...arn't you Hispanic? Do you realize how stupid you are?

:LOL: So, you are admitting your an internet tough guy?

Wilson
06-11-2009, 02:14 PM
So one last time to "KC NATIVE"

Have you given your blessing lately to the country you call home having it's Federal Immigrations Laws broken like you have in the past?

You can keep playing dodge ball if you want tho

KC native
06-11-2009, 02:20 PM
So one last time to "KC NATIVE"

Have you given your blessing lately to the country you call home having it's Federal Immigrations Laws broken like you have in the past?

You can keep playing dodge ball if you want tho

It's not dodge ball. You didn't start this thread for a debate. You started it to exhibit your racist views. Don't worry though vailpass will be in here to back you up any second.

So, fuck off pussy. You're afraid of your shadow in the real world but come on here to talk tough because you're a bitch in real life.

Wilson
06-11-2009, 02:23 PM
It's not dodge ball. You didn't start this thread for a debate. You started it to exhibit your racist views. Don't worry though vailpass will be in here to back you up any second.

So, **** off pussy. You're afraid of your shadow in the real world but come on here to talk tough because you're a bitch in real life.

Ah, thank you once again KC Native....

Upholding Federal laws is racism, you are a golden boy of hypocrisy, I just love you guys, thank you.

Wilson
06-11-2009, 02:25 PM
Scream it loud as you can

RACISM!!!!
RACIMS!!!!
RACISM!!!!

I love it

KC native
06-11-2009, 02:25 PM
Ah, thank you once again KC Native....

Upholding Federal laws is racism, you are a golden boy of hypocrisy, I just love you guys, thank you.

LMAO You really are dense. I've never said the laws were racist. I'm calling you a racist. Moron.

Wilson
06-11-2009, 02:32 PM
Keeping in mind I said I welcome any LEGAL immigrant why am I a racist?

ONE.....TWO....THREE...

RACISM!!!!

Scream it for me baby!!!!

Wilson
06-11-2009, 02:42 PM
LMAO You really are dense. I've never said the laws were racist. I'm calling you a racist. Moron.

By the way....you still never answered my question of whether or not you still support breaking your countries Federal Immigration Laws.

Chump

KC native
06-11-2009, 02:47 PM
By the way....you still never answered my question of whether or not you still support breaking your countries Federal Immigration Laws.

Chump

LMAO You really think I will answer to any of your demands internet tough guy?

Wilson
06-11-2009, 02:48 PM
LMAO You really think I will answer to any of your demands internet tough guy?

Chump

Wilson
06-11-2009, 02:51 PM
OOOpps....didn't answer this one either...

"Keeping in mind I said I welcome any LEGAL immigrant why am I a racist?"

Wilson
06-11-2009, 03:07 PM
You're one of my favorite proponents of disregarding our countries immigration laws KC Native.

It's easy to look when when arguing with you.

Can you scream "RACISM" one more time for good measure?

El Jefe
06-11-2009, 03:11 PM
Yeah, but look at all the good that comes out of Mexico:

tacos
burritos
taquila
cheap hookers with STD's

fyp

El Jefe
06-11-2009, 03:13 PM
You're one of my favorite proponents of disregarding our countries immigration laws KC Native.

It's easy to look when when arguing with you.

Can you scream "RACISM" one more time for good measure?

I agree. You should see my CP fights you would want to see thread. I called for Valiant vs KC native.

Wilson
06-11-2009, 03:21 PM
I agree. You should see my CP fights you would want to see thread. I called for Valiant vs KC native.

KC Native is a chump who openly in the past said it's OK to break the law. He gets asked tough questions, takes his ball and runs home or says "I'm not answering you because_________________".

Chump

Nightwish
06-11-2009, 03:23 PM
with STD's

fyp
You gets what you pays for! I think a certain Cheech Marin clip (from Dusk Til Dawn) would be fitting right now, but I won't post it, since this thread isn't marked NSFW.

Hydrae
06-11-2009, 03:31 PM
I was reading the other day that geopolitcal types think we will be in serious confilct with Mexico by around the end of the century. :shrug:

Nightwish
06-11-2009, 03:42 PM
I was reading the other day that geopolitcal types think we will be in serious confilct with Mexico by around the end of the century. :shrug:
That shouldn't last long. I'm not sure how much threat an enemy with one working car battery will pose.

Yeah, yeah, bad stereotyping, so sue me!

Hydrae
06-11-2009, 03:55 PM
That shouldn't last long. I'm not sure how much threat an enemy with one working car battery will pose.

Yeah, yeah, bad stereotyping, so sue me!

I am not going to defend this position but the basic thinking is that the entire southwest will be so overrun with Mexicans that they will already "own" it anyway. Did you know that Mexico has the #15 GDP in the world? That one shocked me.

Bwana
06-11-2009, 05:51 PM
Mexico is a giant shit hole.

bango
06-11-2009, 08:19 PM
Is anyone surprised by anything that involves Mexico anymore? Their second largest legal revenue stream is money sent to their citizens from their family in the U.S. Thank God that they still have oil and tourism to fall back on with our economy slowing down so much. Cartel Profit might pass oil this year. Then we can rename it Mexghanistan.

Mr. Flopnuts
06-11-2009, 08:28 PM
I could honestly see you snapping one day and going to prison for the rest of your life. Your anger is unhealthy. I understand your point, and I agree with it, but why is it their fault? Because they want a better life? Blame your representation.

KILLER_CLOWN
06-11-2009, 08:30 PM
I understand your point, and I agree with it, but why is it their fault? Because they want a better life? Blame your representation.

This is true, I mean if i were a poor mexican i would absolutely move here for a better life. Blame those in charge for letting this happen.

Cannibal
06-11-2009, 08:46 PM
Wilson got his ass kicked routinely by people of Mexican heritage I think.