PDA

View Full Version : Life I am very happy

badgirl
06-11-2009, 05:06 PM
My sons charges were dismissed!! :thumb:

Oh and the bitch who had him locked up without notifing the judge he was there was held in contempt and fired.

Mr. Flopnuts
06-11-2009, 05:07 PM
Good. It's bullshit anyways. Trees FTW!!!

Buck
06-11-2009, 05:07 PM
SMOKE UP BABY!!!!

badgirl
06-11-2009, 05:11 PM
It seems this person who held him there for over almost a month had not let the judge know he was there. The judge said "you should have saw me the next morning and I would have set bail, she said "You should have never been locked up that long." She also pointed to the woman and said she has been fired and is now being held in contempt. That woman was in court with HER lawyer. The judge gave Bradley an appology. She said Charges DISMISSED.

CrazyPhuD
Well that's a good ending....still hope the son learned something about impulse control at the same time.

Mr. Flopnuts
It seems this person who held him there for over almost a month had not let the judge know he was there. The judge said "you should have saw me the next morning and I would have set bail, she said "You should have never been locked up that long." She also pointed to the woman and said she has been fired and is now being held in contempt. That woman was in court with HER lawyer.

Your son needs to contact an attorney immediately if that is the case. He's rich.

Mr. Flopnuts
06-11-2009, 05:12 PM
Well that's a good ending....still hope the son learned something about impulse control at the same time.

I'd be so much happier if people would just mind their own business. Don't smoke weed! Drink instead!

luv
06-11-2009, 05:12 PM
Your son needs to contact an attorney immediately if that is the case. He's rich.

Exactly what I was thinking. If she was fired over it, you know something was wrong, and you've got a case.

badgirl
06-11-2009, 05:13 PM

Thats what we have been told, but he hasn't done anything yet. I hope he does do something.

badgirl
06-11-2009, 05:14 PM

Oh he has learned he was locked up for 21 days, when he was suppose to have gone to court that friday, instead, that woman came to his cell and told him he would not be leaving till June 2nd when he went before the judge.

badgirl
06-11-2009, 05:15 PM
Exactly what I was thinking. If she was fired over it, you know something was wrong, and you've got a case.

She was fired and held in contempt for not letting the judge know he was even in jail after failing his drug test.

luv
06-11-2009, 05:15 PM
She was fired and held in contempt for not letting the judge know he was even in jail after failing his drug test.

Yes, you've said that a few times. :p

I know you're excited, though, so I'm just giving you a hard time.

DA_T_84
06-11-2009, 05:17 PM
Hell yeah, make some damn money, thats bullshit. Those are days of his life he will never get back. If he had a job, he was probably fired for not working.

Damages out the ass.

Skip Towne
06-11-2009, 05:18 PM
How did that happen? Wasn't he totally in violation of his probation? Time served?

Mr. Flopnuts
06-11-2009, 05:19 PM
Was this today Badgirl?

Fish
06-11-2009, 05:20 PM
Let's celebrate by smoking some pot!!

badgirl
06-11-2009, 05:26 PM
Was this today Badgirl?

last Friday

badgirl
06-11-2009, 05:27 PM
How did that happen? Wasn't he totally in violation of his probation? Time served?

The woman over the drug court is the one who had him locked up and did not notify the judge and according to the judge she would have saw him the next morning and set bail.

badgirl
06-11-2009, 05:29 PM
Hell yeah, make some damn money, thats bullshit. Those are days of his life he will never get back. If he had a job, he was probably fired for not working.

Damages out the ass.

He said if he files suit the police dept would be on his ass over anything even if they had to make it up. He just don't want the harrassment its a small redneck town in KY and he is probably right.

badgirl
06-11-2009, 05:30 PM
Yes, you've said that a few times. :p

I know you're excited, though, so I'm just giving you a hard time.

;) your right I am, I feel like a big world has been lifted off me.

CrazyPhuD
06-11-2009, 05:32 PM
He said if he files suit the police dept would be on his ass over anything even if they had to make it up. He just don't want the harrassment its a small redneck town in KY and he is probably right.

Yes that is unfortunately probably the truth. Still he is entitled to at minimum lost wages. I hope he still has the job after this without any additional trouble?

badgirl
06-11-2009, 05:33 PM
Yes that is unfortunately probably the truth. Still he is entitled to at minimum lost wages. I hope he still has the job after this without any additional trouble?

Luckly he works for his dads company. But yea he did lose wages.

Skip Towne
06-11-2009, 05:34 PM
The woman over the drug court is the one who had him locked up and did not notify the judge and according to the judge she would have saw him the next morning and set bail.

See, if you would have gone down there like we suggested, you could have made her aware that he was in jail. Your bad.

Count Zarth
06-11-2009, 05:35 PM
I am very sad.

badgirl
06-11-2009, 05:36 PM
See, if you would have gone down there like we suggested, you could have made her aware that he was in jail. Your bad.

Yea but its a blessing in disguise, if she had let him out early and then he would have went to court things may have turned out differently, for one he would have been on probation and lost his license to drive. I prayed and prayed and didn't understand the reasoning that God wasn't answering my prayers but he had a bigger plan and it worked out real well.

badgirl
06-11-2009, 05:36 PM
I am very sad.

You are also very retarded

Pestilence
06-11-2009, 05:39 PM
Good....now make sure that he's not retarded. Quit smoking pot until his shit is over with.

badgirl
06-11-2009, 05:42 PM
Good....now make sure that he's not retarded. Quit smoking pot until his shit is over with.

Its over totally, as I said all his charges were dismissed, but he has talked about how bad jail was and vowed he would never do anything stupid to go back. He burned all his cloths he wore in jail and the flip flops. I think and pray he has learned. I told him "Bradley thank God you got another chance" He said "Beleive me mom that exactly who I am thanking."

Count Zarth
06-11-2009, 05:44 PM
Wow he's into the Almighty!

Pestilence
Its over totally, as I said all his charges were dismissed, but he has talked about how bad jail was and vowed he would never do anything stupid to go back. He burned all his cloths he wore in jail and the flip flops. I think and pray he has learned. I told him "Bradley thank God you got another chance" He said "Beleive me mom that exactly who I am thanking."

Just remember all of that the next time he comes home stoned off of his ass. I'll bet you $100 it happens in the next month.

badgirl
Wow he's into the Almighty!

He beleives in God of course he does, just cause he smokes pot doesn't mean he doesn't beleive in God. Don't you?

Skip Towne
06-11-2009, 05:45 PM

I thought you had to wear their clothes in jail. Orange jumpsuits or something.

Spicy McHaggis
06-11-2009, 05:45 PM

So, tell him to move and then sue 'em.

If the women got fired he'll probably catch some bullshit anyways.

badgirl
06-11-2009, 05:46 PM
Just remember all of that the next time he comes home stoned off of his ass. I'll bet you $100 it happens in the next month.

I don't doubt that. I hope not, but I think your probably right. He is gone back to work in Ohio, so he will work till dark and then get up early to go back to work, he doesn't know anyone there so I hope that helps.

badgirl
06-11-2009, 05:47 PM
I thought you had to wear their clothes in jail. Orange jumpsuits or something.

He got to wear sweat pants and t-shirts and flip flops we took him.

Skip Towne
06-11-2009, 05:48 PM
I'd see a lawyerabout suing them. He might get 100,000 dollars or so. That sounds like false imprisonment. And the judge admitted it by firing that lady. It wouldn't hurt to ask.

badgirl
06-11-2009, 05:49 PM
I'd see a lawyerabout suing them. He ight get 100,000 dollars or so. That sounds like false imprisonment. And the judge admitted it by firing that lady. It wouldn't hurt to ask.

Well as I said earlier he don't want to be harrassed by the police dept there every time he goes home. I would do it cause I would be so pissed off. But its his discision.

Pestilence
06-11-2009, 05:54 PM
Well as I said earlier he don't want to be harrassed by the police dept there every time he goes home. I would do it cause I would be so pissed off. But its his discision.

Yeah....well he could be $100,000 richer and just make sure that he stays clean and obeys the law. Fucking tell him to go talk to a lawyer. It's not gonna hurt to talk to them.

Count Zarth
06-11-2009, 05:55 PM
He beleives in God of course he does, just cause he smokes pot doesn't mean he doesn't beleive in God. Don't you?

I neither smoke weed nor believe in God. I'm a complete and total masochist.

badgirl
06-11-2009, 05:56 PM
Yeah....well he could be $100,000 richer and just make sure that he stays clean and obeys the law. ****ing tell him to go talk to a lawyer. It's not gonna hurt to talk to them.

He is coming over to visit me tomorrow and spend the night and I am going to talk to him then about it. I don't want him to be harrassed by the police though cause he like it there and has a lot of friends so......I don't know. I told him he could find friends anywhere, I told him he could move out of that hell hole. I hate it there and not just cause of what happened to him, I don't like any part of KY.

badgirl
06-11-2009, 05:57 PM
I neither smoke weed nor believe in God. I'm a complete and total masochist.

Well of course I dont know what a masochist is...do they not beleive in having sex either? Your doing a good job on that part.

Rausch
06-11-2009, 06:13 PM
Well of course I dont know what a masochist is...do they not beleive in having sex either?

They do, but only with me...:evil:

badgirl
06-11-2009, 06:15 PM
They do, but only with me...:evil:

So you're like their Buddha? LMAO

chasedude
06-11-2009, 07:03 PM
That is false imprisonment. I think he should talk to a lawyer. Another day a right is refused means another day closer to losing it completely.

alnorth
06-11-2009, 07:49 PM
I agree that he's probably got a case if he wants to pursue it, but there's no way in hell he's getting 100 grand for 3 weeks. People wrongfully convicted of murder due to negligence or malice by the state and freed 20 years later only typically get a million or two.

I'd think more along the lines of possibly being able to settle for enough money to buy a reliable car.

alnorth
06-11-2009, 07:56 PM
found a cool bit of info to put this into perspective. Its not exactly the same since we arent talking about a wrongful conviction, just not bailed fast enough but you get the idea of just what some states think your time is worth.

Just 18 states, Washington, D.C., and the federal government have compensation laws for the wrongly convicted. Amounts are sometimes determined by a state agency, sometimes by a court and can be capped by law. Final payments vary widely:

Alabama: Minimum of $50,000 for each year served.
California: $100 a day for each day served.
District of Columbia: No cap.
Illinois: Maximum $15,000 for up to five years; $30,000 for six to 14 years, $35,000 for more than 14.
Iowa: $50 a day for each day served and lost wages up to $25,000 a year, plus attorneys' fees.
Maine: Maximum $300,000. No punitive damages.
Maryland: No cap on compensation described as "actual damages sustained."
Montana: Free tuition to any school in the state's university system.
New Hampshire: Maximum $20,000.
New Jersey: Capped at twice the amount earned the year before incarceration or $20,000, whichever is greater.
New York: No cap.
North Carolina: $20,000 a year, total not to exceed $500,000.
Ohio: $25,000 a year of incarceration, plus lost wages and attorneys fees.
Oklahoma: $175,000 maximum. No punitive damages.
Tennessee: $1 million cap.
Texas: $25,000 per year of incarceration, total not to exceed $500,000, plus one year of counseling.
Virginia: 90% of the average Virginia income for up to 20 years; $10,000 in tuition to enroll in the state's community-college system.
West Virginia: No cap.
Wisconsin: $25,000 cap.
Federal government: $5,000 cap.

DeezNutz
06-11-2009, 08:00 PM
$50 per day in Iowa? WTF is that all about?

Lumpy
06-11-2009, 08:06 PM
I don't know why?

alnorth
06-11-2009, 08:11 PM
$50 per day in Iowa? WTF is that all about?

Still better than Montana.

"Oh hey, you spent half your adult life rotting in prison because the prosecutor covered up evidence of innocence? Damn, sorry about that. Here, you can go to any of our fine universities tuition-free in... umm... our beautiful state of Montana!"

Skip Towne
06-11-2009, 08:18 PM
Any time I get a chance to sue a city I'm doing it. If they harrass me for it I'll sue them for that too.

stumppy
06-11-2009, 08:26 PM
Maybe you should talk to a lawyer about suing them. Just imagine all the pot he could buy if he won.:p

CHENZ A!
06-11-2009, 08:38 PM
I wish I would've gotten off scott free back in my youth when I was a fuck up. Your son got extremely lucky. I think most people would gladly trade 21 days for not having to go to all the meetings, court dates, UA's, and all the other bullshit that comes with probation for a year or 2. Not to mention he saved a TON of money too. I bet he's getting ripped with his friends and laughing about it as we speak. LMAO

Cannibal
06-11-2009, 08:43 PM
Dope is basically legal in Boston now.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2009/01/03/police_balk_at_ticketing_marijuana_offenders/

Count Zarth
06-11-2009, 08:51 PM
Well of course I dont know what a masochist is...

You are "very retarded."

stumppy
06-11-2009, 09:03 PM
If you all did win a lawsuit maybe you could do everyone on the planet a big favor. Donate $10.00 so goatboy can buy himself a new personality.

Baconeater
06-11-2009, 09:10 PM
You're still a bad parent.

Count Zarth
06-11-2009, 09:12 PM
If you all did win a lawsuit maybe you could do everyone on the planet a big favor. Donate $10.00 so goatboy can buy himself a new personality.

Is that all those are going for? Can I have Freddie Mercury's profile? He was a sweet man. What about movie characters?

DeezNutz
06-11-2009, 09:25 PM
Still better than Montana.

"Oh hey, you spent half your adult life rotting in prison because the prosecutor covered up evidence of innocence? Damn, sorry about that. Here, you can go to any of our fine universities tuition-free in... umm... our beautiful state of Montana!"

It's the Harvard of the Northwest before you get to Washington.