PDA

View Full Version : Legal Simple Question for our DC folks

Wilson
06-11-2009, 10:45 PM
Why do you ignore illegal immigration as you sit here and complain about everything that is wrong with the United States of America?

Look what's happening to California.

Simple question, why are you ignoring this?

blaise
06-11-2009, 10:49 PM
Why do you ignore illegal immigration as you sit here and complain about everything that is wrong with the United States of America?

Present your idea then.

Taco John
06-11-2009, 10:50 PM
Because we had a Republican White House and Congress, and absolutely nothing got done, except a bunch of useless arm-flapping about gay marraige. And then the Republicans nominated the guy who joined hands with Ted Kennedy and tried to give every illegal alien in the country amnesty. So what's the point?

blaise
06-11-2009, 10:54 PM
I'm a really big fan of Mexican women. I just think they're outstanding. I wouldn't mind if they just opened the border, cut Mexico up into some more states and made it part of the U.S. just so we could get more of the Mexican women up here.
You ever watch Telemundo? Holy smokes.

Wilson
06-11-2009, 10:54 PM
Present your idea then.

Enforce the laws?

Seriouly, you guys sit here every day and bitch about our gorvernment but there is a swarm of illegals decimating (that's not an understatment) our state and you ignore it.

And it's not racism dude, we're being overrun as you watch.

Wilson
06-11-2009, 10:56 PM
Because we had a Republican White House and Congress, and absolutely nothing got done, except a bunch of useless arm-flapping about gay marraige. And then the Republicans nominated the guy who joined hands with Ted Kennedy and tried to give every illegal alien in the country amnesty. So what's the point?

Are you Hispanic Taco John?

Stinger
06-11-2009, 10:59 PM
I'm a really big fan of Mexican women. I just think they're outstanding. I wouldn't mind if they just opened the border, cut Mexico up into some more states and made it part of the U.S. just so we could get more of the Mexican women up here.

I fully support this idea ....

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/blogs/tvdecoder/posts/0508/telemundo.jpg

Wilson
06-11-2009, 11:03 PM

I'm not about to pull a racist pull on you, I'm simply asking if you are and what you think about this. It's not an easy question.

Wilson
06-11-2009, 11:07 PM
But I am listening if so

KILLER_CLOWN
06-11-2009, 11:08 PM

Yup, we could have had Ron Paul.

blaise
06-11-2009, 11:18 PM
I propose we only allow immigration threads until this problem is solved.

Wilson
06-11-2009, 11:22 PM
I didn't mean to single you out Taco John but from what I've gathered in my reading you are Hispanic and I'll gladly re-visity this come morning.

You people just baffle me.

I wish you could see what is going on in California where an American Flag is hung up side down underneath a Mexican flag but I fear you will not address it until it's too late. Then scream to the people who have promised to protcect you for help as they piss on you.

Do yourself and your kids a favor and look to the south west to see what is happening.

That is all

Bacon Cheeseburger
06-11-2009, 11:26 PM
It's the gov't that's ignoring it, I'm sure if you do some digging you'll find plenty of threads regarding the subject. I can't figure out for the life of me why nothing is being done about it, I suppose they want them here for some reason?

KILLER_CLOWN
06-11-2009, 11:29 PM
It's the gov't that's ignoring it, I'm sure if you do some digging you'll find plenty of threads regarding the subject. I can't figure out for the life of me why nothing is being done about it, I suppose they want them here for some reason?

Lower the standard of living for all of us, destroy national sovereignty, bring us down to a 3rd world nation. It's gonna be a big happy world government, starting for us with the North American Union.

Bacon Cheeseburger
06-11-2009, 11:34 PM
Lower the standard of living for all of us, destroy national sovereignty, bring us down to a 3rd world nation. It's gonna be a big happy world government, starting for us with the North American Union.
Well that all seems to be happening, so I guess their plan is working.

SBK
06-11-2009, 11:35 PM
Yup, we could have had Ron Paul.

When you watch our economy being destroyed it's hilarious to think we could have had a President that actually had a clue.

Who's America going to hire to clean up Barry's mess in 2012?

KILLER_CLOWN
06-11-2009, 11:38 PM
Well that all seems to be happening, so I guess their plan is working.

Yes and once our Debt is called we can start working in sweat shops and talk about the good old days.

KILLER_CLOWN
06-11-2009, 11:41 PM
When you watch our economy being destroyed it's hilarious to think we could have had a President that actually had a clue.

Who's America going to hire to clean up Barry's mess in 2012?

I don't know if were as clueless as we are now as a people it will probably be the dog catcher and we'll be pleasantly surprised to see him do a better job than our last few presidents.

wild1
06-12-2009, 12:04 AM
i think Harry Reid said he wants an amnesty bill by the end of the year. when it comes back up you'll hear plenty about it.

Nightwish
06-12-2009, 02:29 AM
Seriouly, you guys sit here every day and bitch about our gorvernment but there is a swarm of illegals decimating (that's not an understatment) our state and you ignore it.
According to your profile, "our state" would be Missouri or Kansas. So where are these "swarms of illegals" that are "decimating our state?" I know that some of our cities have large hispanic populations, but that doesn't equate to "illegals," nor does it necessarily equate to "Mexican." We've got significant Puerto Rican and Cuban populations here in St. Louis, for instance. And within the various hispanic communities, how many of them are illegal, and more importantly, how do you know they're illegal? Have you conducted a survey neighborhood by neighborhood?

Nightwish
06-12-2009, 02:35 AM
I wish you could see what is going on in California where an American Flag is hung up side down underneath a Mexican flag but I fear you will not address it until it's too late.
You're all over the map here, Wilson. First you're complaining about illegals, making broad and unsupported claims about "swarms of illegals" decimating our state. Now you're talking about inverted flags (which is not a crime, by the way) in another state, which may or may not have anything to do with illegals. The inverted flag, in case you weren't aware, is a symbol of distress.

crazycoffey
06-12-2009, 04:48 AM

whoa whoa whoa. first off, what years are you speaking of, and second - Republican policy historically speaks against illegal immigration, so answer the question from your idividual point of view, seeing as that's how it was asked.....

acesn8s
06-12-2009, 05:25 AM
Damn Canadians! http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-mad-smileys-332.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/get-free-smiley-code/332.html)

patteeu
06-12-2009, 08:21 AM
What do you propose we do?

Velvet_Jones
06-12-2009, 08:25 AM

Don't you know that you can't talk about Taco John being of Mexican heritage even though he invites it by using the name Taco John. I thought everyone knew that.

Jenson71
06-12-2009, 08:26 AM
LOUD NOISES

Yeah, there is a lot of talk about it. At think tanks, at universities, at committee meetings, and on chiefsplanet we've talked about it.

The flag upside down thing was about two years ago for one day. It's not an everyday thing in CA.

Velvet_Jones
06-12-2009, 08:32 AM
According to your profile, "our state" would be Missouri or Kansas. So where are these "swarms of illegals" that are "decimating our state?" I know that some of our cities have large hispanic populations, but that doesn't equate to "illegals," nor does it necessarily equate to "Mexican." We've got significant Puerto Rican and Cuban populations here in St. Louis, for instance. And within the various hispanic communities, how many of them are illegal, and more importantly, how do you know they're illegal? Have you conducted a survey neighborhood by neighborhood?

Come to KC and you will know what he is talking about. Wilson you need to use the word "Hispanic" instead of "Mexican" so nightwish will stop being a stupid ass.

dirk digler
06-12-2009, 08:55 AM
I am all for stopping the flow of illegals in this country and have suggested multiple times to put the military on the border in large numbers.

Though if you really want to help you can call ICE on Velvet Jones, he is an illegal and a pretty stupid one at that.

Nightwish
06-12-2009, 09:13 AM
Come to KC and you will know what he is talking about. Wilson you need to use the word "Hispanic" instead of "Mexican" so nightwish will stop being a stupid ass.
Again, how do you know they're illegal? And don't give the old "I can tell by looking" bs, because you can't. Where are these "swarms of illegals?" And yes, he singled out Mexicans in his other thread. Do try to keep up, Nancy!

Wilson
06-12-2009, 10:39 AM
Again, how do you know they're illegal? And don't give the old "I can tell by looking" bs, because you can't. Where are these "swarms of illegals?"

Considering there is 15 MILLION of them is it OK to say some distinguishing characteristics would be:

1. They hold no ID
2. Do not speak English
3. Are unable to work in the US legally
4. Live outside the law (don't pay taxes, avoid contact with law enforcement)

Now I'm sure there are American Citizens just jumping up down to fit those standards but can we assume many of those are illegal? If you want to see the "swarms" go to Los Angeles or some other sanctuary city where they hang the American Flag up side down in DEFIANCE of our laws.

This "but where are they" act is pretty neat though. Works as a nice dodge. There's 15 million of them and they are all around you.

blaise
06-12-2009, 10:43 AM
Considering there is 15 MILLION of them is it OK to say some distinguishing characteristics would be:

1. They hold no ID
2. Do not speak English

Now I'm sure there are American Citizens just jumping up down to fit those standards but can we assume many of those are illegal? If you want to see the "swarms" go to Los Angeles or some other sanctuary city where they hang the American Flag up side down in DEFIANCE of our laws.

This "but where are they" act is pretty neat though. Works as a nice dodge. There's 15 million of them and they are all around you.

What actions are you taking outside of this message board?

dirk digler
06-12-2009, 10:44 AM

1. They hold no ID
2. Do not speak English

Why are talking bad about Velvet Jones? Shame on you.

Wilson
06-12-2009, 10:58 AM
What actions are you taking outside of this message board?

Why thank you so much for asking.
1. I petition each and every member of congress to enforce immigration laws through faxes, phone calls and even visits to office and to oppose any kind of amnesty
2. Try to educate fellow Americans the impact illegal immigrants are having on blue collar workers - specifically LEGAL blue collar minorities where unemployment is above 10%
3. Post articles like this all over the internet where people turn a blind eye to the problem because it may be uncomfortable to address as their country is being invaded:

====

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2009/06/la-county-sheriff-protests-proposed-cuts-in-federal-funding.html

Los Angeles County Sheriff Lee Baca expressed serious concern today about a White House proposal to cut hundreds of millions in federal funds that offset the costs of incarcerating illegal immigrants at the local level.
As part of the federal budget released last month, President Barack Obama eliminated funding for the State Criminal Alien Assistance Program(SCAAP), which paid local governments $400 million last year.

Baca, who runs the largest county jail system in the nation, said the loss of the funds — typically about $14 million annually — would be particularly difficult given the state budget crisis and cutbacks by Los Angeles County officials who face diminishing tax revenues.

It cost the county $97 million to incarcerate illegal immigrants last year, and that’s expected to increase to $100 million this year, a sheriff’s spokesman said. The sheriff cannot just turn the immigrants over to federal immigration officials because law requires that they be prosecuted, sentenced and incarcerated before they can be deported.

“California happens to be the largest state with the largest illegal immigrant population," Baca said. "Thus, when the president zeros out this reimbursement program, it sends a message: We don’t care what it does to deplete your local dollars.”

California’s share of the federal funding had already declined during the last decade from 68% to 39% as more states applied for the money. The program covers only about 11% of the cost of incarcerating illegal immigrants statewide.

Los Angeles County Supervisor Michael Antonovich, who visited White House officials last month to lobby for SCAAP funding, called the cuts “pathetic.”

Last month, Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger joined 11 other governors in sending a letter to the leaders of the House Appropriations Committee urging them to fully fund the program at a cost of $950 million.
A spokeswoman for the governor said he is continuing to lobby for more funding.

“Every SCAAP dollar we get in reimbursement is a dollar that can be spent on healthcare services and other general fund programs that are now suffering difficult cuts as a result of the economic recession,” spokeswoman Lisa Page said.

Baca said he spoke with White House representatives and members of the California delegation during a visit to Washington last month, and was reassured that Congress members, such as Ken Calvert (R-Riverside), who have proposed legislation reinstating the funding will succeed, as they did under Presidents Bush and Clinton.

Earlier this month, the appropriations committee voted to restore $300 million of the program’s funding, and that proposal could be taken up by the House as early as next week, staff said.

Calvert had proposed adding another $100 million drawn from excess U.S. Census money allotted under the federal stimulus, but his proposal failed.
Calvert, who said he has been hearing from California sheriffs upset about losing the federal money, said he plans to keep pursuing it.

“This is a federal responsibility,” he said. “We’ve got to come back and add money in because it’s absolutely necessary.”

FishingRod
06-12-2009, 11:01 AM

I agree . The Republicans have done nothing to stop it and the Democrats know that should this group become "legal", the majority will become democratic voters so they certainly don't do anything. We need to make it easier for people to "legally" immigrate to this country and harder to do so illegally. One thing that need to be addressed is that if we are to continue welcome the less fortunate of other countries to the good old USA there is absolutely no we we can continue to to pick up the tab for the entitlement programs. Like a person's own finances the government needs some semblance of balance between what they take in and what they spend. I have nothing against the people of Mexico, Honduras, Costa Rica, China, India or anywhere else wanting to move to the USA and chase the American dream. They have every bit as much reason and right as our ancestors did but, like those that came before, you need to make it on your own. Through hard work, Intelligence, perseverance, the charity of others and luck. Most of them do not want nor expect anything more, we just need to be realistic how much the Tax base can afford in socialized medicine, education and so forth.

***SPRAYER
06-12-2009, 11:04 AM

Who's ignoring it? What would you like me to do about it? My only recourse is voting.

The last presidential election my two choices were B.O. and John --- wait, let me stop laughing, hold on---- ok--- McCain.

dirk digler
06-12-2009, 11:08 AM
Who's ignoring it? What would you like me to do about it? My only recourse is voting.

The last presidential election my two choices were B.O. and John --- wait, let me stop laughing, hold on---- ok--- McCain.

Sounds like a weak excuse to me. Get off your ass and do something.

Mr. Kotter
06-12-2009, 11:09 AM
Simple question for Wilson...

Why do you pretend we are ignoring illegal immigration? :shrug:

Inaction is not the same as ignoring.

The issue is very complicated and, arguably, there are more important issues that have a higher priority.

That's not to say it doesn't deserve attention, but reasonable solutions are elusive and other priorities have taken precedence. It's not too difficult to understand, really.

***SPRAYER
06-12-2009, 11:10 AM
Sounds like a weak excuse to me. Get off your ass and do something.

The only option is violence, and I am not going to leave a legacy like that to my daughter. I'll just wait until the dictator takes over, and hopefully he'll straighten this BS out.

dirk digler
06-12-2009, 11:12 AM
The only option is violence, and I am not going to leave a legacy like that to my daughter. I'll just wait until the dictator takes over, and hopefully he'll straighten this BS out.

Call and write your congressman\woman, call other elected officials.

I have and it may or may not work but at least you get your feelings heard.

KC native
06-12-2009, 11:15 AM

Damn, this place is full of internet badasses. If that's your only option and you don't take it doesn't that make you a pussy? FTR I don't agree with your premise at all (just pointing out that you are yet another in a long line of internet badasses).

Wilson
06-12-2009, 11:17 AM

Here's a couple places you can start without applying any more effort than what you're doing right now:

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/
http://www.alipac.us/
http://www.command-post.org/oped/2_archives/019805.html

Here's the phone numbers for your congressmen and sentors - you know those people who make their living through that chunk of your pay check taken out every payday...

http://www.usa.gov/Contact/Elected.shtml

Call them, leave a message along the lines of "I oppose amnesty and would like our immigration laws enforced". It takes 2 minutes, there's no debate or arguing. An intern takes the message and relays it to them.

Support legislation to end birthright citizenship...

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/stories/2009/05/25/citizenship_bill.html

You need to make noise and have your voice heard. This "but what can I do" is pitiful.

***SPRAYER
06-12-2009, 11:19 AM
Call and write your congressman\woman, call other elected officials.

I have and it may or may not work but at least you get your feelings heard.

Write a letter?

LMAO

Yeah because that will be ten times more effective than voting. :drool:

***SPRAYER
06-12-2009, 11:20 AM
Here's the phone numbers for your congressmen and sentors - you know those people who make their living through that chunk of your pay check taken out every payday...

Dude, I live in NJ. "My" congressmen can give two f***s.

***SPRAYER
06-12-2009, 11:22 AM
You need to make noise and have your voice heard. This "but what can I do" is pitiful.

That's great and in the meantime what do we do about the national debt? :drool:

It's over, Chuckles. Get your ass in gear for the Dictatorship because it's coming down fast.

Wilson
06-12-2009, 11:22 AM
Damn, this place is full of internet badasses. If that's your only option and you don't take it doesn't that make you a pussy? FTR I don't agree with your premise at all (just pointing out that you are yet another in a long line of internet badasses).

Still waiting on an answer to "does KC Native support illegal aliens breaking our Federal Immigration Laws?".

Anytime your ready....

***SPRAYER
06-12-2009, 11:23 AM
Still waiting on an answer to "does KC Native support illegal aliens breaking our Federal Immigration Laws?".

Anytime your ready....

You're probably the only one left who doesn't have that tard on ignore.

dirk digler
06-12-2009, 11:23 AM
Write a letter?

LMAO

Yeah because that will be ten times more effective than voting. :drool:

You only vote every 2-4 years.

you can email or call every damn day if you wanted to.

***SPRAYER
06-12-2009, 11:24 AM
You only vote every 2-4 years.

you can email or call every damn day if you wanted to.

Press 1 for English....

***SPRAYER
06-12-2009, 11:24 AM

Yes, let's look at it.

What can I as a citizen of NJ do about it?

:drool:

dirk digler
06-12-2009, 11:27 AM
Press 1 for English....

LMAO Exactly

God I hate that. Why would they have Spanish option on government phones?

Wilson
06-12-2009, 11:29 AM
Yes, let's look at it.

What can I as a citizen of NJ do about it?

:drool:

Start by using the information I provided above.

There's plenty of illegal immigrants in NJ and the contact information for every representive of Caifornia is available to you. You're a member of the same country as they are even if your not from the same state.

Or you could play the helpless role, you seem to be good at that.

Skip Towne
06-12-2009, 11:30 AM

Have you ever seen Veronica Montelongo on "Flip this House"? Again, Holy smokes.

***SPRAYER
06-12-2009, 11:31 AM
Or you could play the helpless role, you seem to be good at that.

:LOL:

You actually think that there is a democratic solution at this point-- unbelievable.

LMAO

A member of La Raza is about to be confirmed on our US Supreme Court and you think dialing for dollars is going to change things. Ha ha

dirk digler
06-12-2009, 11:37 AM
:LOL:

You actually think that there is a democratic solution at this point-- unbelievable.

LMAO

A member of La Raza is about to be confirmed on our US Supreme Court and you think dialing for dollars is going to change things. Ha ha

I think they may get immigration reform passed but it won't be anything I will like or support

Don't put Sotomayer into the immigration debate. She is an American citizen.

Taco John
06-12-2009, 11:38 AM

I'm American.

***SPRAYER
06-12-2009, 11:43 AM
Don't put Sotomayer into the immigration debate. She is an American citizen.

Huh...?

So is Von Brunn, do you want him on the supreme court? :drool:

MOhillbilly
06-12-2009, 11:45 AM

all those illegals in califas are gonna relocate to other states now that the wells run dry. scary really.
mexico is a pigpen full of pig shit no wonder they want out. i dont see any answer to keeping illegals out that wouldnt cost insane amount of money(cant afford) or wouldnt be against the law.
What i do see is that if things get really desperate here in the next couple years the people will run them out and take the jobs(noone else wants) by force.

Reaper16
06-12-2009, 12:05 PM
I've been on record here as selfishly not giving a shit about illegal immigration because, were the law to be strictly enforced on this issue, the entire restaurant industry will shut down overnight.

dirk digler
06-12-2009, 12:10 PM
Huh...?

So is Von Brunn, do you want him on the supreme court? :drool:

You can't compare the 2 at all. You know better

Wilson
06-12-2009, 12:28 PM
I've been on record here as selfishly not giving a shit about illegal immigration because, were the law to be strictly enforced on this issue, the entire restaurant industry will shut down overnight.

You sound almost proud to sell out your country and your childrens future in the name of cheap labor.

Will you forward me the name of your restraunt? I'm serious here by the way.

I may need a loan someday and decide that monetary lending system is broken. I'll assume you'll approach me taking your money with the same apathy you do twoards our other federal laws.

Waiting for you PM

Cannibal
06-12-2009, 12:40 PM
I guess something can be done about when we start prosecuting employers who don't want to pay a living wage to American citizens and decide it's necessary to hire illegal immigrants at half or even a quarter of what they would pay an American. If the jobs paid what they should be paying, more Americans would be taking those jobs. If the illegals couldn't get work here, they wouldn't be here.

Wilson's hatred is misdirected.

blaise
06-12-2009, 12:42 PM
I guess something can be done about when we start prosecuting employers who don't want to pay a living wage to American citizens and decide it's necessary to hire illegal immigrants at half or even a quarter of what they would pay an American. If the jobs paid what they should be paying, more Americans would be taking those jobs. If the illegals couldn't get work here, they wouldn't be here.

Wilson's hatred is misdirected.

Then we're all responsible because part of the reason they pay low wages is because consumers want prices to be low.

Cannibal
06-12-2009, 12:43 PM
Then we're all responsible because part of the reason they pay low wages is because consumers want prices to be low.

I agree with you.

Cannibal
06-12-2009, 12:44 PM
It is a cycle. But the American's who clamor for the lowest possible price at the expense of decent paying jobs are screwing themselves and they don't even realize it.

dirk digler
06-12-2009, 12:50 PM
You sound almost proud to sell out your country and your childrens future in the name of cheap labor.

Will you forward me the name of your restraunt? I'm serious here by the way.

I may need a loan someday and decide that monetary lending system is broken. I'll assume you'll approach me taking your money with the same apathy you do twoards our other federal laws.

Waiting for you PM

No one is selling out shit dumbass. This is the government's problem and they need to fix it and enforce some of the laws that are already on the books.

Nightwish
06-12-2009, 01:20 PM

1. They hold no ID
2. Do not speak English
You haven't answered the question. Assuming that you don't routinely go up to every immigrant you meet and ask to see their id's, tax returns, and work permits, how do you know who the illegals are?

If you want to see the "swarms" go to Los Angeles or some other sanctuary city
I don't care about Los Angeles. You didn't say Los Angeles. You said there are "swarms of illegals" decimating "our state." According to your profile, you're from either Missouri or Kansas, so "our state" would not be California. Where are these "swarms of illegals" who are decimating Missouri and Kansas? For that matter, how exactly are they decimating them? I'm sure there are millions of aspiring lanscapers, grass cutters, lawn care workers and migrant farmers who are committing suicide on a daily basis because the Mexicans are taking all their work. Oh, wait!

where they hang the American Flag up side down in DEFIANCE of our laws.
Since there are no laws that prohibit hanging the American flag upside down, exactly what laws are they defying? And again, how do you know the people hanging the flags upside down are illegals? Again, since you must have missed it the first time, the upside flag is a symbol for "distress."

Where, and what harm are they doing to my life? What work have they taken from me? What life opportunities have I sought and been denied because of illegal immigrants?

Wilson
06-12-2009, 01:20 PM
No one is selling out shit dumbass. This is the government's problem and they need to fix it and enforce some of the laws that are already on the books.

Once again I challenge you to look what illegal immigrants are doing to California. A state in the nation you call home and the problem is spreading like wild fire. To a city near you soon.

Why don't you move there and send your kid to school, or walk down the street at night or take your ill father to their overwhelmed hospitals or how about you work for the California government and get an IOU for your pay check?

I'm not saying their 100% of the problem but they are a HUGE factor.

You sir are indeed selling out your country, your family and your familys future by picking and choosing what laws you feel should be obeyed and enabling those who break them.

You're no better than someone who turns a blind eye to a drug dealer because he's spending money at their business.

You sir, are an enabler of lawbreakers. Rationalize it anyway you want.

Still waiting on that PM.

patteeu
06-12-2009, 02:16 PM
We've got worse problems than illegal immigrants right now. We've got a bunch of people who are legally here who voted for Barack Obama and a shitload of democrats in Congress, for heaven's sake. What can illegals do to us that will be any worse than driving our country into the ground?

dirk digler
06-12-2009, 02:23 PM
Once again I challenge you to look what illegal immigrants are doing to California. A state in the nation you call home and the problem is spreading like wild fire. To a city near you soon.

Why don't you move there and send your kid to school, or walk down the street at night or take your ill father to their overwhelmed hospitals or how about you work for the California government and get an IOU for your pay check?

I'm not saying their 100% of the problem but they are a HUGE factor.

You sir are indeed selling out your country, your family and your familys future by picking and choosing what laws you feel should be obeyed and enabling those who break them.

You're no better than someone who turns a blind eye to a drug dealer because he's spending money at their business.

You sir, are an enabler of lawbreakers. Rationalize it anyway you want.

Still waiting on that PM.

Hey dumbass I am very far right on this issue. If you would do a search in this forum I have advocated putting the military on the border in large numbers to stop the illegals and the drugs from coming over. I have also proposed stopping all legal immigration for a period of 5 years along with enforcing the current laws of fining $100,000\illegal any business that gets caught with them.

I have also contacted my representatives both local, state, and fed over this issue.

So you need to stfu.

Wilson
06-12-2009, 02:26 PM
Hey dumbass I am very far right on this issue. If you would do a search in this forum I have advocated putting the military on the border in large numbers to stop the illegals and the drugs from coming over. I have also proposed stopping all legal immigration for a period of 5 years along with enforcing the current laws of fining $100,000\illegal any business that gets caught with them.

I have also contacted my representatives both local, state, and fed over this issue.

So you need to stfu.

I'm not the one being a hypocrite on the issue.

dirk digler
06-12-2009, 02:32 PM
I'm not the one being a hypocrite on the issue.

Either am I

I take it you don't have any problem with what I have proposed?

Cannibal
06-12-2009, 02:34 PM
Employers that hire illegals should do prison time. That'll put a stop to this horseshit.

Wilson
06-12-2009, 02:46 PM
You haven't answered the question. Assuming that you don't routinely go up to every immigrant you meet and ask to see their id's, tax returns, and work permits, how do you know who the illegals are?

I don't care about Los Angeles. You didn't say Los Angeles. You said there are "swarms of illegals" decimating "our state." According to your profile, you're from either Missouri or Kansas, so "our state" would not be California. Where are these "swarms of illegals" who are decimating Missouri and Kansas? For that matter, how exactly are they decimating them? I'm sure there are millions of aspiring lanscapers, grass cutters, lawn care workers and migrant farmers who are committing suicide on a daily basis because the Mexicans are taking all their work. Oh, wait!

Since there are no laws that prohibit hanging the American flag upside down, exactly what laws are they defying? And again, how do you know the people hanging the flags upside down are illegals? Again, since you must have missed it the first time, the upside flag is a symbol for "distress."

Where, and what harm are they doing to my life? What work have they taken from me? What life opportunities have I sought and been denied because of illegal immigrants?

I'm using California as an example for the same reason I'd be using variable interest home loans as an example of what's wrong if we were discussing the economy back in 2003 - '04.

Just because it hasn't blow up directly in your face doesn't mean there isn't a problem that isn't going to affect you down the road. I'm sorry it's not sitting right on your front porch just yet.

That's what this "racist" is trying to prevent. But as I've stated previously it's much easier for most of you not to look or make eye contact with what's coming because it may not be the prettiest situation to address.

You might offend that person who just invaded your country and in some cases hangs your flag upside down. Many of you have become so brow beaten to feel guilty for who you are and what you have there's almost a prisoner mentality.

Nightwish
06-12-2009, 09:35 PM
I'm using California as an example for the same reason I'd be using variable interest home loans as an example of what's wrong if we were discussing the economy back in 2003 - '04.

Just because it hasn't blow up directly in your face doesn't mean there isn't a problem that isn't going to affect you down the road. I'm sorry it's not sitting right on your front porch just yet.

That's what this "racist" is trying to prevent. But as I've stated previously it's much easier for most of you not to look or make eye contact with what's coming because it may not be the prettiest situation to address.

You might offend that person who just invaded your country and in some cases hangs your flag upside down. Many of you have become so brow beaten to feel guilty for who you are and what you have there's almost a prisoner mentality.
You're still dodging the question.

1) Where are these "swarms of illegals" that are decimating "our state" (i.e. Missouri or Kansas)?

2) How do you know they are illegal?

3) How are they "decimating" our state?

Just a couple days ago, you kept harping on KC Native for refusing to answer your question, yet here you are now continually jumping around to avoid answering mine.

Nightwish
06-12-2009, 09:39 PM
We've got a bunch of people who are legally here who voted for George W. Bush, and we had a shitload of Republicans in Congress, for heaven's sake. What can illegals do to us that will be any worse than the way they drove our country into the ground?
You're absolutely right. Good call!

patteeu
06-12-2009, 09:51 PM
You're absolutely right. Good call!

Very original. :rolleyes:

mlyonsd
06-12-2009, 10:00 PM
First step is to refuse any health care for someone undocumented.

Baby steps.