PDA

View Full Version : General Politics Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn interview

RedNeckRaider
06-13-2009, 11:09 AM
After watching these two babble I am stunned how a non-white was elected as our president as they have decided America is a racist nation. I am confused how a white supremacy nation (as they said several times)maintains a 67% approval rating for Obama.

They think the government is flunking kids for the sole purpose of funneling them into the military. These wack jobs teach our kids. They said what a wonderful man Jeremiah Wright is and how his amazing gift has touched many people including our president. Sadly "one sentence" taken out of context played over and over again has mislead people to who he is.

Our government still has slavery and uses jails to maintain it. Saying we need to close the prisons and set these slaves free. I could go on as there were so many things said that made me shake my head.

Chief Henry
06-13-2009, 11:40 AM
Bill Ayres, now he's a terrorist you can be proud of to call your friend. That whack job - jew hating democrat that killed the security guard in the holocaust museum still has along way to go before he matches Bill Ayres record.

banyon
06-13-2009, 11:47 AM
Bill Ayres, now he's a terrorist you can be proud of to call your friend. That whack job - jew hating democrat that killed the security guard in the holocaust museum still has along way to go before he matches Bill Ayres record.

What record would that be?

Cannibal
06-13-2009, 11:52 AM

Link?