PDA

View Full Version : Football barrett robbins - comedian

Digital Takawira
06-13-2009, 10:36 PM
http://www.contracostatimes.com/raiders/ci_12578915 ROFL ROFL ROFL this pos really thinks they would have won if he had played. unless he was going to be the offensive coordinator and call plays that didn't involve gannon throwing the ball right to derrick brooks. you, sir, are bad at life.

rockymtnchief
06-13-2009, 10:45 PM
Working for Al turns players brains to mush.

" Former Raiders wide receiver Andre Rison is threatening to start his own Hall of Fame. His first inductee? Andre Rison."

Digital Takawira
06-14-2009, 02:04 AM
i really wish al could live forever and keep getting more senile, so eventually their entire roster consists of track stars that run a 3.9 40 but can't catch a cold. and fatmarcus bustell.

Mojo Rising
06-14-2009, 02:16 AM
Demarcus is a bust. There is a reason his love for the game was questioned before he was drafted.

I was in the Bay Area last Fall and there was an un-challenged story on the local sports talk show that the Coaches knew Russell wasn't watching game tape at home like he said he was.

Story goes that the Coaches sent him home with a blank DVD and asked him if he watched it the next day. He said he did.

He is too lazy to keep the weight off. Too lazy to watch tape. Garcia will be i the starter sometime between week 4 and 9.

Al Bundy
06-14-2009, 09:22 AM
Robbins is fooling himself. The Raiders didn't have a chance with or without him.