PDA

View Full Version : Misc You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

Gonzo
06-15-2009, 09:12 AM
:cuss:

I'm pulling into the grocery store here in beautiful Omaha and parking is sparse. There were clearly not enough spaces for the general populous to partake in purchases and general shopping at this facility...

That is, unless you have the capability to park in the handicapped stall.

There were at least 30 handicapped parking spots in front of this store. First of all, I am very well aware of the ADA laws that require such a large amount of handi-capable parking. So, before any of you tree-licking frog lovers start up, go ahead and run into an Aids tree.

The amount of parking for the handicapped population was extremely sufficient at this particular establishment. Here's what my main issues were:

1. I doubt there are that many handicapped people in this city that require said spaces. If there are, I doubt they will all show up to this particular store at once.

2. The people who use these stalls are not handicapped! They are fatasses who are too lazy to park 100 yds. from the entrance. One woman was particularly fat so I suppose she would be disabled due to her diabetes so I'll let that one go. However, one gentleman was about 300 and 40-45 years old. Not particularly large but he waltzes right into the store completely upright, (until he grabbed one of those motorized carts.) He then heads straight for the bakery to pick up his supply of choco-donuts, Zingers and little debbies. (I'll give it to him; at least he had a 2 liter of Diet Coke to offset.)

3. Most people who actually need this parking won't use it. I know a person who is missing a leg from the hip down and he refuses to even apply for the sticker.

I am in full support of our citizens who may require special considerations. However, I think we need to be a little more stringent on the application process to acquire said allowances.

That is all.

doomy3
06-15-2009, 09:15 AM
My Mom is disabled and you wouldn't be able to tell from just looking at her.

However, she has MS, Muscular Dystrophy, Fibromyalgia, and passes out often.

She looks perfectly normal though, so she probably wouldn't meet your stringent application process.

Gonzo
06-15-2009, 09:17 AM

She looks perfectly normal though, so she probably wouldn't meet your stringent application process.

There's always an exception to the rule.

Does she utilize the handicapped parking?

doomy3
06-15-2009, 09:19 AM
There's always an exception to the rule.

Does she utilize the handicapped parking?

Yes, she does.

As I said, she passes out often, so too much walking or being in hot temperatures really messes her up.

Katipan
06-15-2009, 09:20 AM
I like parking far from the entrances so I can enjoy a nice leisurely stroll amongst a slew of enraged lunatics.

Gonzo
06-15-2009, 09:20 AM
Yes, she does.

As I said, she passes out often, so too much walking or being in hot temperatures really messes her up.

I approve of this.

I doubt fatty mcdoughnut has the same issues as Mom though. He was calorically impaired.

Buehler445
06-15-2009, 09:22 AM
. So, before any of you tree-licking frog lovers start up, go ahead and run into an Aids tree.

GOLD!

This sentence right here made my freaking day!!! That is hilarious!
Posted via Mobile Device

Deberg_1990
06-15-2009, 09:23 AM
Ive noticed a significant increase in handicap spaces/overweight cart users/ over the past 20 years or so.

Not really shocking i guess....

Buehler445
06-15-2009, 09:25 AM

Sorry to hear that doomy. My dad has fibromyalgia and that's plenty.
Posted via Mobile Device

Jilly
06-15-2009, 09:28 AM
just don't park in the pregnant woman spot..... when I was nine months preggers, nothing pleased me more then that spot adn nothing pissed me off more then when that spot was filled by a 5 month or less pregnant woman, or even worse, someone who was CLEARLY NOT pregnant at all....

Fritz88
06-15-2009, 09:28 AM

at least he had a 2 liter of Diet Coke to offset.

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

I believe that for every 8 parking spots, you need to have one for the handicaped. So the large amount you witnessed was probably due to a huge number of normal parking spaces.

Anyhow, they need to make the application process a little strict and do random checking from time to time. I know some guys who wait for his wife to get pregnant then uses her handicap permit all over the place.

In the UK they started recording those who use the stickers and after careful review, they found that most of them are bogus.

BigRock
06-15-2009, 09:29 AM
Most people who actually need this parking won't use it. I know a person who is missing a leg from the hip down and he refuses to even apply for the sticker.

So doomy's mom is the exception to the rule that "all disabled people look like they're disabled", but the one guy you know who doesn't use handicapped parking is representitive of most handicapped people?

MAYBE doomy's mom being disabled and it not being obvious is common of most disabled people, and the one-legged guy you know is the exception to how they feel about using handcapped parking.

EyePod
06-15-2009, 09:32 AM
Fucking handicapped people. I can't wait till I can steal my grandmother's handicapped sign and use it to park in the spots. At least then, a bona fide, tax-paying citizen will get to use it. I'll think of you when I'm parking there, OK?

Lumpy
just don't park in the pregnant woman spot..... when I was nine months preggers, nothing pleased me more then that spot adn nothing pissed me off more then when that spot was filled by a 5 month or less pregnant woman, or even worse, someone who was CLEARLY NOT pregnant at all....

They have those?! Hell, I had to waddle my prego arse at least 1/4 mile every time I would go shopping. :cuss: A few stores in Omaha do have spaces for ppl w/ children though. But for some reason some jerk-off w/o kids always parks in them. :grr:

wild1
Just this morning I was in the office, and a large woman came up to the reception area asking about her appointment. The receptionist told her she was in the wrong place, and where she needed to go was around the other side of the building. She became very upset that she had to walk around the building, even though this is a 20 or 30 second walk. You could probably throw a baseball over the building and have someone catch it on the other side if you had a good arm.

She demanded we call them and let them know she was on her way, and that it would take her 5 or 10 minutes to drive around and find parking.

Kyle DeLexus
06-15-2009, 09:33 AM
I like parking far from the entrances so I can enjoy a nice leisurely stroll amongst a slew of enraged lunatics.

I'm this way also. I like to park next to the fancy new car that someone purposely parked far away from everyone elses vehicles.

Jilly
06-15-2009, 09:34 AM
They have those?! Hell, I had to waddle my prego arse at least 1/4 mile every time I would go shopping. :cuss: A few stores in Omaha do have spaces for ppl w/ children though. But for some reason some jerk-off w/o kids always parks in them. :grr:

at the grocery store, honey! You poor thing. Yeah, I would sometimes wait in my car for one to come open.

Frazod
06-15-2009, 09:37 AM
The thing that really pisses me off is when completely able-bodied people park in the spots.

Hey, it's nice that you got a handicap sticker because once a week you take poor old crippled Uncle Lou to Wal-mart, but HE'S NOT WITH YOU AT THE MOMENT.

Bastards.

There must be 30 or 40 handicapped spaces at my train station, I've never seen more than ten cars in them, and I think perhaps twice in eight years I've actually seen a handicapped person get out of one of the cars parked there.

MikeMaslowski
06-15-2009, 09:38 AM
I wish we had personal teleports, so we could just pop in wherever we want. I would beam in on my 9th grade spanish teacher having sex. That would be akward.

Lumpy
06-15-2009, 09:39 AM
at the grocery store, honey! You poor thing. Yeah, I would sometimes wait in my car for one to come open.

Grocery stores, Target, Walmart... u name it... same situation at every store here. To make matters worse, I was in my 3rd trimester in the heat of summer. But now, I just try to park close to a cart corral so I can place my little man in a cart and wheel him in.

EyePod
06-15-2009, 09:39 AM
Ive noticed a significant increase in handicap spaces/overweight cart users/ over the past 20 years or so.

Not really shocking i guess....

You do live in Texas, so they probably have guns too. Watch out. I'd love to see a drive-by from a fatty on a jazzy....

Fatty Gangbanger:

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/7198/fattygangbanger.jpg

Kyle DeLexus
06-15-2009, 09:40 AM
I wish we had personal teleports, so we could just pop in wherever we want. I would beam in on my 9th grade spanish teacher having sex. That would be akward.

That is just taking laziness to a new extreme. Whats next? Won't go to a second floor in a mall because the escalator is broke?

Deberg_1990
06-15-2009, 09:41 AM
What really grinds my gears are the peeps who sit and wait 10 minutes on a parking space to come open.

When i notice someone waiting on me to back out, i intentionally take as long as possible. Ive even made a few frustrated enough that they finally drove off. :)

Dumba**. You could have been in the store already if you would have just parked 3 or 4 spaces down.

Katipan
06-15-2009, 09:41 AM
That is just taking laziness to a new extreme. Whats next? Won't go to a second floor in a mall because the escalator is broke?

Escalators??? I rappel from the ceiling.

MikeMaslowski
06-15-2009, 09:42 AM

yes

Frazod
06-15-2009, 09:43 AM
What really grinds my gears are the peeps who sit and wait 10 minutes on a parking space to come open.

When i notice someone waiting on me to back out, i intentionally take as long as possible. Ive even made a few frustrated enough that they finally drove off. :)

Dumba**. You could have been in the store already if you would have just parked 3 or 4 spaces down.

You know what grinds my gears? People who say "peeps." :grr:

And I really wanted that spot, you bastard.

Jilly
06-15-2009, 09:43 AM
Grocery stores, Target, Walmart... u name it... same situation at every store here. To make matters worse, I was in my 3rd trimester in the heat of summer. But now, I just try to park close to a cart corral so I can place my little man in a cart and wheel him in.

I was too, that's why those spots were my saving grace. It took 1 second for me to start sweating at 8 mos preggers in July....

And that's what I do and it totally pisses me off when someone decides that they need to park right next to the left side of the car so I can't even get the door open. I need two spaces practically to give myself enough room to maneuver the damn car seat.....I swear that thing is my nemesis.

Jilly
06-15-2009, 09:44 AM

She swings in like Peter Pan.

Phobia
06-15-2009, 09:45 AM
Yes, she does.

Well, by all means let's make sure she drives herself wherever she needs to be.

I feel for your mother's situation and you know that I like you but people who "pass out often" should never be behind the wheel.

Lumpy
06-15-2009, 09:47 AM
And that's what I do and it totally pisses me off when someone decides that they need to park right next to the left side of the car so I can't even get the door open. I need two spaces practically to give myself enough room to maneuver the damn car seat.....I swear that thing is my nemesis.

Exactly! I have that same issue from time to time. It really pisses me off when I'm trying to retrieve my son, (out of a Mustang nonetheless), and some bastard pulls into the stall next to me... while my door is open!

wild1
06-15-2009, 09:48 AM
The thing that really pisses me off is when completely able-bodied people park in the spots.

Hey, it's nice that you got a handicap sticker because once a week you take poor old crippled Uncle Lou to Wal-mart, but HE'S NOT WITH YOU AT THE MOMENT.

Bastards.

There must be 30 or 40 handicapped spaces at my train station, I've never seen more than ten cars in them, and I think perhaps twice in eight years I've actually seen a handicapped person get out of one of the cars parked there.

there have to be 8 or 10 handicapped spaces for every handicapped person in the world

doomy3
06-15-2009, 09:52 AM
Well, by all means let's make sure she drives herself wherever she needs to be.

I feel for your mother's situation and you know that I like you but people who "pass out often" should never be behind the wheel.

She only passes out when she stands up or is walking. She has never passed out when sitting.

Gonzo
06-15-2009, 09:53 AM
So doomy's mom is the exception to the rule that "all disabled people look like they're disabled", but the one guy you know who doesn't use handicapped parking is representitive of most handicapped people?

MAYBE doomy's mom being disabled and it not being obvious is common of most disabled people, and the one-legged guy you know is the exception to how they feel about using handcapped parking.

No... I'm trying not to be too general but you have to admit there are a lot of people who use these spots that do not need them. I take it you were in Omaha yesterday buying doughnuts and diet coke?

petegz28
06-15-2009, 09:54 AM
You know what really grinds my gears?

You America!!

FUCK YOU!

/peter griffin

Gonzo
06-15-2009, 09:55 AM
You know what really grinds my gears?

You America!!

**** YOU!

/peter griffin

This. :D

doomy3
06-15-2009, 09:56 AM
No... I'm trying not to be too general but you have to admit there are a lot of people who use these spots that do not need them. I take it you were in Omaha yesterday buying doughnuts and diet coke?

I just honestly don't see why this would bother someone so much.

It has been pointed out that there are laws about how many handicapped spaces there need to be per store.

Also, those spots are NEVER all filled, and frazod said there are usually 8 out of 30 or so filled at his train station.

But, it makes you mad when someone who is overweight or doesn't look disabled is parked in one? It's not like they are taking it from someone who does need it, as clearly there are always other available.

Is the real problem that you want to park in the handicapped spot, but can't get the hang tag?

Phobia
06-15-2009, 10:00 AM
She only passes out when she stands up or is walking. She has never passed out when sitting.

Oh, that's a relief. Thanks for the clarification.

tooge
06-15-2009, 10:00 AM
Yes, pet peeve of mine. Home Depot will have somewhere in the neighborhood of 18 handicapped spots. My grocery store has like 18. They are NEVER all taken. If they are, then handicapped people should be allowed to drop off at the door. My other concern is if there are that many people that cant walk 50 feet, should they all be driving cars>

seclark
06-15-2009, 10:06 AM
i'd just like to stop by and add the dipshits that take up 2 parking places thinking that it will keep their ride from getting doorbanged by the car in the next space.

also the dipshits that doorbang the car in the next space.

sec

Phobia
06-15-2009, 10:08 AM
Our nation caters to victims and everybody wants to be one. I don't have a single problem with a legitimately disabled person parking closer than me. Lord knows I could use the exercise. But we've come up with some kind of medical description for every single thing fathomable. What used to be known as the "you eat 10k calories a day and never exercise" ailment is now known as a "glandular" condition. Uh - if you're pounding cheeseburgers and icecream all day long your glands aren't going to like you very much. What I'd like to know is how somebody on food stamps, unemployed, homeless, or otherwise needy finds the cash to feed a 10k caloric intake?

I'm not a skinny guy. I stay pretty active and I eat my share plus some. But I'm not obese and I've never had any temptation to cheat the system to get a handicap card.

EyePod
06-15-2009, 10:09 AM

You're right. He is such a lazy stalker. He should do it the old-fashioned way, you know, breaking and entering!

doomy3
06-15-2009, 10:10 AM
Our nation caters to victims and everybody wants to be one. I don't have a single problem with a legitimately disabled person parking closer than me. Lord knows I could use the exercise. But we've come up with some kind of medical description for every single thing fathomable. What used to be known as the "you eat 10k calories a day and never exercise" ailment is now known as a "glandular" condition. Uh - if you're pounding cheeseburgers and icecream all day long your glands aren't going to like you very much. What I'd like to know is how somebody on food stamps, unemployed, homeless, or otherwise needy finds the cash to feed a 10k caloric intake?

I'm not a skinny guy. I stay pretty active and I eat my share plus some. But I'm not obese and I've never had any temptation to cheat the system to get a handicap card.

It's funny though, because the whole point of this thread, and many of the responses, is that the "non-disabled" are victimized because they can't park close enough to the door because of the disabled parking. Everyone's a victim.

DeepSouth
06-15-2009, 10:13 AM
Yes, she does.

Sounds like she should not be allowed to drive if she passes out often ?

Dr. Facebook Fever
06-15-2009, 10:16 AM
My mom is on the heavy side but can walk fine... albeit slow... because she had a knee replacement and was told to get a handicapped tag. I suppose to someone who doesn't know that she has pain if she walks too much she looks like a fat woman being lazy. However she works 2 jobs, volunteers and excersizes. She's far from lazy.

Dr. Facebook Fever
06-15-2009, 10:17 AM
Sounds like she should not be allowed to drive if she passes out often ?

I was thinking that too....

Kyle DeLexus
06-15-2009, 10:17 AM
You're right. He is such a lazy stalker. He should do it the old-fashioned way, you know, breaking and entering!

I prefer creepily peeking into random windows.

Phobia
06-15-2009, 10:21 AM
My mom is on the heavy side but can walk fine... albeit slow... because she had a knee replacement and was told to get a handicapped tag. I suppose to someone who doesn't know that she has pain if she walks too much she looks like a fat woman being lazy. However she works 2 jobs, volunteers and excersizes. She's far from lazy.

Well, that's reasonably legitimate. She's not lazy, she just eats too much. That's her right and if she's feeding herself then it's absolutely fine with me.

I do think those who receive foodstamps should be able to pass a drug AND alcohol test along with reasonable weighins. If you're 5' 8" 230 lbs you don't really need the food, come back when you're hungry and 175. If you walk into my foodstamp office liquored up then you have enough money to buy your own food.

If you are paying your star athletes $10,000,000 a year then you don't need my tax money either.

Frazod
06-15-2009, 10:24 AM
There was a guy at the bar last week that I was talking to off and on over the course of the evening. I noticed he had a limp but didn't think anything of it, until I finally saw that he had an artificial leg. I wouldn't have been able to tell at all had he not been wearing shorts. Looked like he lost his leg about half way up above the knee. It was amazing to watch him walk - the guy's in far better shape than I am. And I'd bet my paycheck that he doesn't use a handicapped sticker. I really admire the people who take their disabilities in stride instead of trying to shove their wheelchairs up everybody's ass.

DeepSouth
06-15-2009, 10:26 AM
Katipan, you're kinda funny..................

Dr. Facebook Fever
06-15-2009, 10:28 AM
Well, that's reasonably legitimate. She's not lazy, she just eats too much. That's her right and if she's feeding herself then it's absolutely fine with me.

I do think those who receive foodstamps should be able to pass a drug AND alcohol test along with reasonable weighins. If you're 5' 8" 230 lbs you don't really need the food, come back when you're hungry and 175. If you walk into my foodstamp office liquored up then you have enough money to buy your own food.

If you are paying your star athletes $10,000,000 a year then you don't need my tax money either.

Who said she eats too much? Because she's over-weight it's gauranteed that she eats too much? She doesn't eat too much at all, she's been over-weight most of her life... like her mother was... and her grandmother was. They were vegitarians. Mom eats no more than any other "normal" person. Some people are pre-disposed to being heavy... others can't put weight on.

But thanks for giving her the "reasonably legitimate" and "absolutely fine with me." She needed your approval to live her life. She'll be soooo relieved.

wild1
06-15-2009, 10:31 AM
There was a guy at the bar last week that I was talking to off and on over the course of the evening. I noticed he had a limp but didn't think anything of it, until I finally saw that he had an artificial leg. I wouldn't have been able to tell at all had he not been wearing shorts. Looked like he lost his leg about half way up above the knee. It was amazing to watch him walk - the guy's in far better shape than I am. And I'd bet my paycheck that he doesn't use a handicapped sticker. I really admire the people who take their disabilities in stride instead of trying to shove their wheelchairs up everybody's ass.

That's the thing. People who eat themselves up to the size of a VW and develop problems, live a lazy lifestyle, they are the ones trying to cash in on all the catering to victims in our society. Most of the time people who really have disabilities not of their own choosing suck it up and get through life without playing the victim. Maybe they use a tag or something, but they aren't trying to reap every possible benefit and milk it for all it's worth.

It's amazing to talk to someone who's blind from birth, or a guy I knew who lost most of a leg from an accident. Those people seem to always have a great perspective on life. It's almost like they relish the fact that it's not easy.

Contrast that with some hambeast complaining that she has to walk 50 feet instead of 100 to get to the mart-cart

MOhillbilly
06-15-2009, 10:40 AM
Who said she eats too much? Because she's over-weight it's gauranteed that she eats too much? She doesn't eat too much at all, she's been over-weight most of her life... like her mother was... and her grandmother was. They were vegitarians. Mom eats no more than any other "normal" person. Some people are pre-disposed to being heavy... others can't put weight on.

But thanks for giving her the "reasonably legitimate" and "absolutely fine with me." She needed your approval to live her life. She'll be soooo relieved.

you put it out there. and im sure your mom eats just as much as any other normal 'fatty'.

Frazod
06-15-2009, 10:42 AM
A couple of years ago a bunch of handicapped people blocked off the food court in the basement of the State of Illinois Building across the street from where I work. Never mind that the building is completely handicapped accessible (otherwise, of course, they wouldn't have been able to get in). Not knowing what was going on, I went to get lunch like any other day, only to have several surly wheelchair-bound pricks tell me they were blocking off the food court. "Why?" I asked. "To protest places that aren't ADA compliant," one of them said. "BUT YOU'RE HERE, IDIOT. THIS PLACE IS COMPLIANT." Well, they certainly didn't like that. Nor did they like it when I told them that I would just WALK to another food court.

I really wonder how shutting down a food court is supposed to endear people to their cause. All it did was inconvenience and annoy me. I'm sure all restaurant employees who didn't get paid that day weren't very appreciative, nor were there employers who lost a full day of income. Just because a bunch of assholes were protesting not being able to get into a place that they were able to get into.

The next time I'm voting and see something on the ballot that seeks to expand handicapped anything, I'll remember those douchebags and vote NO. Good work, guys.

tooge
06-15-2009, 10:44 AM

No, she eats too much. See, your body operates much like your budget. It needs so much to be healthy. If you put too much in, you are gonna be fat. If you spend too much, you are gonna be thin. If you are FAT, change the way you eat. Simple. Eat less, excercise more, and eat better. Now, she may have some underlying medican problem like hypothyroid or diabetes or something that is making it worse, but people are not predisposed to be so "heavy" as to wreck the knees. Sorry. I was told I could get a handicapped tag by my orthopoedic surgeon due to extreme shoulder trauma. I declined. If I can drive my ass there, then I can get to the door.

Kyle DeLexus
06-15-2009, 10:46 AM
you put it out there. and im sure your mom eats just as much as any other normal 'fatty'.

Eating less can also cause weight gain as the metabolism slows.

CoMoChief
06-15-2009, 10:49 AM

I'm pulling into the grocery store here in beautiful Omaha and parking is sparse. There were clearly not enough spaces for the general populous to partake in purchases and general shopping at this facility...

That is, unless you have the capability to park in the handicapped stall.

There were at least 30 handicapped parking spots in front of this store. First of all, I am very well aware of the ADA laws that require such a large amount of handi-capable parking. So, before any of you tree-licking frog lovers start up, go ahead and run into an Aids tree.

The amount of parking for the handicapped population was extremely sufficient at this particular establishment. Here's what my main issues were:

1. I doubt there are that many handicapped people in this city that require said spaces. If there are, I doubt they will all show up to this particular store at once.

2. The people who use these stalls are not handicapped! They are fatasses who are too lazy to park 100 yds. from the entrance. One woman was particularly fat so I suppose she would be disabled due to her diabetes so I'll let that one go. However, one gentleman was about 300 and 40-45 years old. Not particularly large but he waltzes right into the store completely upright, (until he grabbed one of those motorized carts.) He then heads straight for the bakery to pick up his supply of choco-donuts, Zingers and little debbies. (I'll give it to him; at least he had a 2 liter of Diet Coke to offset.)

3. Most people who actually need this parking won't use it. I know a person who is missing a leg from the hip down and he refuses to even apply for the sticker.

I am in full support of our citizens who may require special considerations. However, I think we need to be a little more stringent on the application process to acquire said allowances.

That is all.

I would have gone up to him and asked him why he needed a motorized chair

shitgoose
06-15-2009, 10:51 AM
This is what really grinds my gears when I go to a grocery store or Wal Mart. All of the parking rows are one-way and for some reason most f*cking people can't understand the concept of it. I will attempt to pull into a parking spot and some dick for brains is coming down the same row as me the other direction and tries to park in the spot when the space is angled towards me. He then proceeds to back up 3 or 4 times before he is able to straighten it out. All the while I am sitting there because he is blocking the the row trying to park from the wrong direction. WTF is wrong with people?

Also, I have a phobia of people in motorized carts. If I see a cart coming down an aisle I get the f*ck out of the way ASAP. The day before Thanksgiving about 3 years ago I was hit by three different fat ass people in motorized carts during my 45 minutes in the grocery store. None of them apologized for striking me with the cart and 2 of the 3 looked at me like I did something wrong. I was checking out the selection of canned veggies or whatever and this woman just plows into me and then two other assholes do the same thing. One guy honked his little horn at me after he ran into me. I wanted to go all Walter Sobchek on his ass but decided against it.

I'm getting pretty angry just thinking about the whole ordeal right now.

Phobia
06-15-2009, 10:53 AM

If somebody is overweight they're putting more in than they're burning. I'm predisposed to obesity. I had a pair of 400 lbs grandmothers. My mother is overweight and all of her siblings as well. I KNOW she eats too much. She knows it too. She's never needed her knees replaced but she has back and foot trouble sometimes.

Your mother needs nothing from me. I was trying to be nice about how I said those things. Much respect to a women who works hard. I've been judgmental to a bunch of nameless faces on this thread. I already said your mother doesn't seem to fall into that same category. I don't know how to be any nicer than that without lying to you.

ClevelandBronco
06-15-2009, 10:54 AM

That's what the city of Cleveland told Art Modell.

Phobia
06-15-2009, 10:57 AM
That's what the city of Cleveland told Art Modell.

Cleveland rocks.

keg in kc
06-15-2009, 11:03 AM
I usually park far away even if the lot's empty. I figure I can let the very young and the very old and the invalid park a little closer. They might need it. I don't.

Contrary to popular opinion, 30 seconds of walking doesn't generally kill.

Kyle DeLexus
06-15-2009, 11:05 AM
I usually park far away even if the lot's empty. I figure I can let the very young and the very old and the invalid park a little closer. They might need it. I don't.

Contrary to popular opinion, 30 seconds of walking doesn't generally kill.

I get annoyed when I'm riding with someone who feels the need to drive around for 10 minutes to find the best spot. Now if I pull in and there is George Castanza prime parking right there I might take it, but normally I'll gladly park in the back.

RJ
06-15-2009, 11:07 AM
When I go to the store, I just park in the first spot I see. I like being close to the cart returan areas, if possible. Then I get out of my car and go inside. I don't recall the process ever pissing me off. I suppose that if the handicapped spots were reduced by half I might be able to park slightly closer to the door. But that's ok, the extra steps are probably good for me.

Now on the other hand.....people who leave their carts in the middle of parking spaces rather than walking a few steps to put them away? Death by aids tree is too good for them.

Phobia
06-15-2009, 11:12 AM
Now on the other hand.....people who leave their carts in the middle of parking spaces rather than walking a few steps to put them away? Death by aids tree is too good for them.

Yeah. Aldi has that part figured out.

keg in kc
06-15-2009, 11:15 AM
I like being close to the cart returan areas, if possible. Yeah, there's that, too, although most of the time I just use a hand basket, even if I'm full-blown grocery shopping.

One of the many benefits of being single...

I'll actually roll other peoples carts into the stall sometimes. I don't know why people are so ****ing lazy about that.

Speaking of lazy, I went to DQ last week, and this woman in front of me got her order, drove 30 feet, and then tossed used ketchup packets out her car window onto the street. I will never understand in a million years why anybody throws trash out their window. Apple cores or something biodegradable I'll chuck, but christ, is it asking that much of people to, I don't know, throw their goddamn trash out at home?

RJ
06-15-2009, 11:18 AM
Yeah. Aldi has that part figured out.

What's Aldi and what did it figure out?

Kyle DeLexus
06-15-2009, 11:19 AM
What's Aldi and what did it figure out?

Store and I believe they have carts where you pay a deposit and get it back when you return them.

RJ
06-15-2009, 11:24 AM
Speaking of lazy, I went to DQ last week, and this woman in front of me got her order, drove 30 feet, and then tossed used ketchup packets out her car window onto the street. I will never understand in a million years why anybody throws trash out their window. Apple cores or something biodegradable I'll chuck, but christ, is it asking that much of people to, I don't know, throw their goddamn trash out at home?

That puzzles me as well. Several times a week, when I get to work in the morning, I find trash from fast food places on the parking lot, although the closest restaurants are all several blocks away. I wonder what goes through someone's mind when they decide that when they're done eating, the best place to deposit the remnants and wrappers is on the ground?

Saulbadguy
06-15-2009, 11:31 AM
I would have gone up to him and asked him why he needed a motorized chair

No, you wouldn't have.

Just Passin' By
06-15-2009, 11:31 AM

You're wasting your time. This is nothing but a bitch thread, and no explanation will get some people to stop with the idiocy.

Saulbadguy
06-15-2009, 11:32 AM
What I'd like to know is how somebody on food stamps, unemployed, homeless, or otherwise needy finds the cash to feed a 10k caloric intake?

Not saying this is right by any means, but it is cheaper to eat like shit in the short run than it is healthy.

Little debbies run around a couple bucks a box. :D

Katipan
06-15-2009, 11:34 AM
Not saying this is right by any means, but it is cheaper to eat like shit in the short run than it is healthy.

Little debbies run around a couple bucks a box. :D

Aldi has Swiss Rolls for $1.

Saulbadguy
06-15-2009, 11:39 AM
The handicapped parking space never really bothered me that much. The only thing that angers me is when dumbasses take up more than one space. It is generally always a pick-up truck.

Actually, pick-up trucks are generally driven by assholes who think they need to "sit up high" and haul worthless junk across town. I think we should ban them. Thoughts?

bevischief

ROFL

Saulbadguy
Aldi has Swiss Rolls for $1.

The real deal, or generics?

Katipan
06-15-2009, 11:42 AM
The real deal, or generics?

They are generic but I swear on all that is hole-y, they are better.

BigRock
06-15-2009, 11:44 AM
I take it you were in Omaha yesterday buying doughnuts and diet coke?

I helpfully point out a logical fallacy in your argument, helping you to see things in a different way, and this is how you respond?

Are you sure YOU don't qualify for handicap parking? It's not just for cripples, you know. Retards can get it too.

tooge
06-15-2009, 11:53 AM
While were at it, do those of you who smoke throw your butts out the window of your car? Why do people do that? The chemicals in those remnants are horrid. How would you feel if I threw a soda can out? The soda can isn't nearly as bad. What gives?

Buehler445
06-15-2009, 11:58 AM
No, you wouldn't have.

ROFL @ your sig.

It would be more funny if it were a Jayhawk fan, but still worth a chuckle.

Katipan
06-15-2009, 11:58 AM
While were at it, do those of you who smoke throw your butts out the window of your car? Why do people do that? The chemicals in those remnants are horrid. How would you feel if I threw a soda can out? The soda can isn't nearly as bad. What gives?

Throw a soda out in Iowa and somebody will pick up the can before the dust has cleared from your tires.

JASONSAUTO
06-15-2009, 12:00 PM
IIRC there are laws that state a certain % of your parking spaces are for the handicapped. quit bitching about it. we have a van with a lift that comes out the side door and you would be surprised how many assholes will squeeze into a space that not even a spot and block the door, even with a sticker that PLAINLY states it's handicapped accessible. AND how many times there's someone SITTING in their car in a handicapped space, why take the spot if you arent even getting out?

Saulbadguy
06-15-2009, 12:01 PM
ROFL @ your sig.

It would be more funny if it were a Jayhawk fan, but still worth a chuckle.

I don't think it's my sig. I have signatures turned off but i'm pretty sure I don't have much in there .

Buehler445
06-15-2009, 12:03 PM
I don't think it's my sig. I have signatures turned off but i'm pretty sure I don't have much in there .

I know.

They've been having problems with signatures lately. It's just weird to see you with a mizzou tiger in your sig.

Kyle DeLexus
06-15-2009, 12:10 PM
I helpfully point out a logical fallacy in your argument, helping you to see things in a different way, and this is how you respond?

Are you sure YOU don't qualify for handicap parking? It's not just for cripples, you know. Retards can get it too.

it's ratard.

keg in kc
06-15-2009, 12:15 PM
While were at it, do those of you who smoke throw your butts out the window of your car? Why do people do that? Yeah, I've always hated that. And smokers outside buildings, butts all over the place.

Gonzo
06-15-2009, 12:32 PM

Excuse me for trying to introduce a little levity to the conversation.

I did not pose an argument, therefore you are actually trying to produce one.

The entire point of this thread was to vent my anger towards two main points.

1. There are far too many handicapped parking stalls at this particular establishment. They are not being used and it creates traffic problems and parking problems.

2. Some of the persons utilizing said parking don't appear to have any physical ailments except laziness.

Try to follow the flow of conversation in the future for you are once again illustrating your ignorance with remarkable enthusiasm.

Mentally handicapped people can't normally get driving permits by the way.

You should know that.

Demonpenz
06-15-2009, 12:33 PM
Pregnant woman are gross I am glad they get into the store so no one harpoons them

Lumpy
06-15-2009, 12:35 PM
Wowza. :eek:

Gonzo
06-15-2009, 12:36 PM
Pregnant woman are gross I am glad they get into the store so no one harpoons them

Hey... Ain't nothin wrong with pregnant women.

they can be very beautiful, just not in a sexual way (unless you're into that type of thing).

Lumpy
06-15-2009, 12:36 PM

If it wasn't for pregnant women... u wouldn't be here. :p

Gonzo
06-15-2009, 12:37 PM

Demonpenz was created in a lab.

His real name is confidential.

Buehler445
06-15-2009, 12:38 PM
Demonpenz was created in a lab.

His real name is confidential.

This.

I'm fairly certain he was hatched.
Posted via Mobile Device

Demonpenz
06-15-2009, 12:38 PM

i was created out of molten papst cans and dream catchers

Demonpenz
06-15-2009, 12:40 PM
I hate working around pregnant ladies, all they do is fart, pee their pants, and eat everything

RJ
06-15-2009, 12:41 PM

You mean to tell me all those crazy f@kkers out there are actually sane?

Gonzo
06-15-2009, 12:42 PM
I hate working around pregnant ladies, all they do is fart, pee their pants, and eat everything

Oh shit....

I'm pregnant.

Gonzo
06-15-2009, 12:42 PM
You mean to tell me all those crazy f@kkers out there are actually sane?

According to the DMV.

Kyle DeLexus
06-15-2009, 12:47 PM
It would be so cool if I could breast-feed

GoHuge
06-15-2009, 01:46 PM
Well I'm paralyzed and I get the bitch about this thread. I only park in the cripple fugger parking because if somebody parks too close to me I'm f**ked and can't get into my truck. If I can I'll park in the next spot over and still have the lines to keep somebody from parking too close I'll do it. I'm 29 and in excellent shape. I'll park anywhere just as long as I can get back in my truck. I'd much rather somebody that is in worse shape than me have that spot available to them. I know all of you talk about an abundance of handicapped parking, but in my experience I've rarely been like "man just too many options here." Especially at a Wal Mart, Target, etc. In front of regular businesses it usually isn't a big issue but Wal Mart brings the cripples out of the woodwork.

You folks should see the looks I get when I pull into a handicapped spot. Nice new truck, looking like I'm 25, and I pull up and hang the crippled folks tag up and people are killing me with their looks. Or another one is I'll pull up and people are like "hey that's a handicap spot." I just tell them "thanks, that's what I was looking for." When I start putting my chair together then they do the look away thing kind of saying oh shit my bad. What pisses me off when I'm doing that is seeing a whiskey tango family pull into a spot, pile their fat asses out, throw their cigarette butts on the ground, and just walk right in with no apparent ailment. Only thing I can diagnos is they're fat, don't have the ability to shower on a regular basis, and have no concept of self control. We all have problems of some type. There may be some people here that have a flawless life, but regardless of your situation it is no excuse to abandon self control. IMO one of the biggest reasons for people to be in poor health later in life. But I agree with the initial post that handicap parking is very very widely abused. All it takes is a doctors perscription and a trip to the DMV. I just wish the DMV would exercise a little common sense before they issue a permanent handicap parking permit. Give them a temporary and evaluate them at a later date. Also I think doctors that issue a handicap script for someone should be held liable for abusers of this service. The abuse stems from dumbass doctors giving them to anybody with a hangnail.

BigRock
06-15-2009, 01:46 PM

FYI: the word "argument" is generally synonymous with the word "case". I.E., the case you were making, the picture you were painting, the story you were telling.

I take full blame for the misunderstanding, as I should have realized that bigger words would be troublesome.

If I may summarize, the point of this thread was to vent your anger towards one point: that you had to walk farther than some fat guy with a handicap plate.

And through the brilliant deductive reasoning that a) he didn't LOOK like he had a disability (despite needing a motorized cart), and b) most actual handicapped people won't use those spaces (because, see, you know a guy), you've deduced that the fat guy didn't really need the handicap parking spot in the first place.

This is why you're angry. You think the fat bastard got one over on you. He's cheating the system while good, honest people like you tough it out and walk a few extra steps. And then... apparently you followed him around to see what purchases he made. I'd rather not get into all that, frankly.

But when another poster immediately replied that his mother doesn't look disabled, and that -- as a disabled person -- she does in fact rely on handicap parking, you dubbed her the exception to the rule.

My point, which at last check stands unchallenged, is why do you designate his mom the exception to the rule? Why do you think the majority of people who qualify for such benefits have disabilities that are clearly visible? Or that they don't want to use handicapped parking despite being eligible?

We'll put aside the fact that both of those assumptions are uninformed at best, blatantly ignorant at worst. The problem is that it seems you're narrowly constricting your personal definition of who qualifies for handicapped parking, and this constriction is resulting in situations that bring anger into your life. Anger causes stress. Stress causes any number of maladies.

As a helpful person who spreads joy at all times, my suggestion would be to relax those rules just a bit and recognize that some disabilities aren't necessarily obvious just from looking at a person. And that many people who qualify for handicapped parking do indeed use it, your one-legged friend notwithstanding.

Because, see, if you looked at it that way, your trip to the store wouldn't have resulted in any anger for you whatsoever. Except, perhaps, the anger at having to walk such a long way because the store provides ample access for it's handicapped patrons.

But had you merely voiced that complaint, someone would have quickly reminded you that at least you're able to walk.

Try to follow the flow of conversation in the future for you are once again illustrating your ignorance with remarkable enthusiasm.

IRONY~!

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/7046/handimanh.jpg

Micjones
06-15-2009, 01:56 PM
I hate it when some asshole thinks his car's so expensive he has to take up two spaces to park it.

Micjones
06-15-2009, 01:58 PM
FYI: the word "argument" is generally synonymous with the word "case". I.E., the case you were making, the picture you were painting, the story you were telling.

I take full blame for the misunderstanding, as I should have realized that bigger words would be troublesome.

If I may summarize, the point of this thread was to vent your anger towards one point: that you had to walk farther than some fat guy with a handicap plate.

And through the brilliant deductive reasoning that a) he didn't LOOK like he had a disability (despite needing a motorized cart), and b) most actual handicapped people won't use those spaces (because, see, you know a guy), you've deduced that the fat guy didn't really need the handicap parking spot in the first place.

This is why you're angry. You think the fat bastard got one over on you. He's cheating the system while good, honest people like you tough it out and walk a few extra steps. And then... apparently you followed him around to see what purchases he made. I'd rather not get into all that, frankly.

But when another poster immediately replied that his mother doesn't look disabled, and that -- as a disabled person -- she does in fact rely on handicap parking, you dubbed her the exception to the rule.

My point, which at last check stands unchallenged, is why do you designate his mom the exception to the rule? Why do you think the majority of people who qualify for such benefits have disabilities that are clearly visible? Or that they don't want to use handicapped parking despite being eligible?

We'll put aside the fact that both of those assumptions are uninformed at best, blatantly ignorant at worst. The problem is that it seems you're narrowly constricting your personal definition of who qualifies for handicapped parking, and this constriction is resulting in situations that bring anger into your life. Anger causes stress. Stress causes any number of maladies.

As a helpful person who spreads joy at all times, my suggestion would be to relax those rules just a bit and recognize that some disabilities aren't necessarily obvious just from looking at a person. And that many people who qualify for handicapped parking do indeed use it, your one-legged friend notwithstanding.

Because, see, if you looked at it that way, your trip to the store wouldn't have resulted in any anger for you whatsoever. Except, perhaps, the anger at having to walk such a long way because the store provides ample access for it's handicapped patrons.

But had you merely voiced that complaint, someone would have quickly reminded you that at least you're able to walk.

IRONY~!

Stole my thunder.
:D

RaiderH8r
06-15-2009, 02:00 PM
The handicapped parking space never really bothered me that much. The only thing that angers me is when dumbasses take up more than one space. It is generally always a pick-up truck.

Actually, pick-up trucks are generally driven by assholes who think they need to "sit up high" and haul worthless junk across town. I think we should ban them. Thoughts?

Two things:

1. Here its some shittaster with a Mercedes taking 2 spots so nobody dings his precious car. I key those assholes.

2. All of this begs the question, what is handi parking like at the Special Olympics?

Saulbadguy
06-15-2009, 02:08 PM

IRONY~!

This is some kind of ownage. Grats.

Lumpy
06-15-2009, 02:43 PM
Holy crap! Remind me to never vent on CP! Attack of the sand vaginas!!

Gonzo
06-15-2009, 02:46 PM

IRONY~!

Allow me to retort...

1.FYI: the word "argument" is generally synonymous with the word "case". I.E., the case you were making, the picture you were painting, the story you were telling.

Was I trying to pose a "case" as you put it? No, I was stating fact.
Fact: This person who parked in the spot in question yesterday took a handicapped stall had no problem jogging his fatness into the store to take the first available hoveround.
Fact: The whole point of this thread, once again, was not to bitch about how far I have to walk to the store, but to bitch about the availability of parking at the facility.

2. I take full blame for the misunderstanding, as I should have realized that bigger words would be troublesome.

As usual, those whose mental capacity is questionable always regress to insults to make themselves feel adequate.

3. If I may summarize, the point of this thread was to vent your anger towards one point: that you had to walk farther than some fat guy with a handicap plate.

I revert to my former statement.

4. My point, which at last check stands unchallenged, is why do you designate his mom the exception to the rule? Why do you think the majority of people who qualify for such benefits have disabilities that are clearly visible? Or that they don't want to use handicapped parking despite being eligible?

I was not sure if you had a point, now that I see you do I would deduce that my answer is obvious. She has an ailment that constricts her ability to function within the normal parameters. Therefore, society in general has decided that she is subject to certain exceptions. If you think a 40 year old person who is obviously mobile is subject to the same rights, then by all means, that is your opinion.

5. We'll put aside the fact that both of those assumptions are uninformed at best, blatantly ignorant at worst. The problem is that it seems you're narrowly constricting your personal definition of who qualifies for handicapped parking, and this constriction is resulting in situations that bring anger into your life. Anger causes stress. Stress causes any number of maladies.

My personal definition of a handicapped person is as follows:

A person who's mobility is severely restricted due to illness, injury or age. I personally think that anyone who is eligible for 50% disability from the U.S. government is more than welcome to utilize their ADA rights.

6. Because, see, if you looked at it that way, your trip to the store wouldn't have resulted in any anger for you whatsoever. Except, perhaps, the anger at having to walk such a long way because the store provides ample access for it's handicapped patrons

Is there a parrot in here? I was not angry at the walk; once again I was angry because of the Whisky Tango's utilizing something that was not meant for them. If this guy had an ailment such as Mr. Dommy 3's then I stand corrected. I suppose if I were a little less cynical I would have taken that into account. However, he could certainly move himself into and out of that store with no problem.

As far as your last statement, he pulled into the same checkout counter as I.

Oh, and BTW, how do you know I walk with no trouble?
Did you just assume?

Thank you for a very entertaining day.

BigRock
06-15-2009, 04:52 PM
Allow me to retort...

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/4079/incharacter0711ps08.jpg

Was I trying to pose a "case" as you put it? No, I was stating fact.

No, you were making a case.

To wit: you made a case that the store has too many handicapped spaces. This is not a fact. It's your opinion, which you then supported.

Ditto the fat guy not needing the spot or that "most" handicapped people don't use handicapped parking. It's easy to point them out because you made a numbered list in the OP.

With each new number, you stated an opinion and then made a case (an argument [an assertion] {a contention, if you will}) in support of it.

If we can't agree on this rather elementary matter, all hope is lost.

Fact: The whole point of this thread, once again, was not to bitch about how far I have to walk to the store, but to bitch about the availability of parking at the facility.

That's odd, because I must say, I was rather moved by this particular passage:

I am very well aware of the ADA laws that require such a large amount of handi-capable parking. So, before any of you tree-licking frog lovers start up, go ahead and run into an Aids tree.

So even though you're very well aware of why there's so many handicapped spaces, and thus less regular parking for us regular folk, you still want to bitch about it anyway? Fair enough.

But what of the fat man? How does his tale relate to the store's available parking?

As I understand it -- in fact, as I think has been said already in this thread -- establishments have to determine the amount of handicapped spaces based on the total amount of parking spaces in the lot. In other words, it's not based on how many handicapped customers use the store, or how many people have qualified for handicapped parking in that general area.

So nothing the fat man's done has contributed to your parking problem. He didn't lead some protest of overweight disabled people, lobbying the store to provide extra handicapped spaces.

So what's the issue with him?

If you had managed to snag a parking spot right next to the entrance of the store, and you saw the fat man parking in his handicapped spot, would you still be raging on about his fatness? Would your closing summation talk about how "we need to be a little more stringent on the application process" and all such things?

The answer is no. I know this because at no point have you said "The fat guy was taking a handicapped spot away from someone who actually needed it". On the contrary, you put forth the notion that people who need those spots don't even use them.

Thus, despite your many denials, it's obvious what's actually bothering you here. You had to circle around and look for a spot and park far away, and then you saw this fat guy cruise on into his special parking spot like a handicapped Joe Cool.

"What makes HIM so special?" you thought, watching as he waddled his way towards his motorized cart. "What does he have that I don't?"

You might have been slightly annoyed about the lack of parking, but seeing the fat guy go right in while you had to park in the next county, that really ticked you off.

Right? Come on. Admit it, you'll feel better.

As usual, those whose mental capacity is questionable always regress to insults to make themselves feel adequate.

ASPHINCTERSAYSWHAT

I was not sure if you had a point, now that I see you do I would deduce that my answer is obvious. She has an ailment that constricts her ability to function within the normal parameters. Therefore, society in general has decided that she is subject to certain exceptions. If you think a 40 year old person who is obviously mobile is subject to the same rights, then by all means, that is your opinion.

So you know the fat man is "obviously mobile" because he was able to walk the great distance from a handicapped parking spot into the entrance of a store and get into a motorized cart.

Do I really need to explain that many people have disabilities that, while they aren't crippled -- while they aren't bed-ridden -- while they don't have stubs for legs -- they nevertheless aren't capable of being on their feet for extended periods of time? Because they have problems with their legs? Or their knees? Or their backs? Or their lungs? Or their entire body, like, say, Parkinson's Disease, just to name one of dozens of aliments?

And if I need to explain that, do I also need to explain that their condition might not be obvious just from watching them walk 50 feet?

As far as your last statement, he pulled into the same checkout counter as I.

Well, it's good to know you weren't stalking him.

Oh, and BTW, how do you know I walk with no trouble?
Did you just assume?

I don't recall weighing in on the topic.

Just Passin' By
06-15-2009, 05:11 PM
East Coast example....Massachusetts requirements for a handicapped sticker:

Who is eligible for Disabled Parking?

Anyone who is legally blind or whose medical professional provides a clinical diagnosis and certifies that the person cannot walk 200 feet without rest or use of an ambulatory aide.

http://www.mass.gov/rmv/medical/parkingFAQ4cus.htm

Missouri:

1) Permanent Disabled Placard

Any Missouri resident who is a physically disabled person, a parent or legal guardian of a physically disabled child, or working for an organization that transports more than one physically disabled person may apply to receive a permanent disabled placard.

According to Missouri law, a disability is defined as the following:

* Blindness.

* Being unable to walk 50 feet without stopping to rest.

* Being unable to walk without the use of a cane, crutch, wheelchair, or other assistive device.

* Suffering from lung disease so that when measured by spirometry, forced respiratory expiratory volume for one second is less than one liter, or the arterial oxygen tension is less than 60 mm/Hg on room air at rest.

* Needing portable oxygen.

* Walking ability severely limited because of a neurological, arthritic, or orthopedic condition.

* Having a serious cardiac condition that is classified as a Class III or Class IV according to American Heart Association standards.

To receive a permanent disabled placard, you must have your physician, chiropractor, podiatrist, or optometrist complete a Physician's Statement for Disabled Person's Placard. Submit this form with your placard application to your nearest driver's license office. There is no fee to receive a permanent disabled placard.

Your permanent disabled placard will expire on September 30 two years from the date of issue.

http://www.dmv.org/mo-missouri/disabled-drivers.php

West coast example.... California"

Disabled Person Parking Placard or Plates (FFVR 7)
Who qualifies for a Disabled Person (DP) Parking Placard or DP License Plates

You can get a DP placard or DP plates if you have impaired mobility and a licensed physician, surgeon, physician’s assistant, nurse practitioner, or certified nurse midwife certifies your condition. You may also qualify if any of the following conditions exist:

* Heart or circulatory disease.
* Lung disease.
* A diagnosed disease or disorder that significantly limits the use of lower extremities.
* Specific, documented visual problems, including low-vision or partial-sightedness.
* The loss, or loss of the use, of one or both lower extremities or both hands.

NOTE: You do not need a medical professional’s certification if:

* You have lost a lower extremity or both hands, and you appear in person at a local DMV office.
* You currently have a California Disabled Person (DP) Placard, or Disabled Person (DP) or Disabled Veteran (DV) license plates assigned to your vehicle, and the license plate number is entered in part “B” of the Application for Disabled Person Placard or Plates form (REG 195).

http://www.dmv.ca.gov/pubs/brochures/fast_facts/ffvr07.htm

It's true that some people take advantage of the system, but it's also pretty clear that you don't need to look 'disabled' to be considered disabled.

JASONSAUTO
06-15-2009, 05:17 PM
Excuse me for trying to introduce a little levity to the conversation.

1. There are far too many handicapped parking stalls at this particular establishment. They are not being used and it creates traffic problems and parking problems.

2. Some of the persons utilizing said parking don't appear to have any physical ailments except laziness.

You should know that.

LAZINESS doesnt get you a handicapped placard