PDA

View Full Version : Life Experience Music Project

Fat Elvis
06-17-2009, 10:50 AM
If you live in the Seattle area or are visiting, I highly recommend going to the Experience Music Project. It is very cool. I was just there and they had a Jim Henson exhibit; it was awesome being able to see an original Bert and Ernie (NTTIAWWT) among other things.

That was only a temporary exhibit; a lot of the permanant collection is very cool as well.

Raised On Riots
06-17-2009, 10:57 AM
I'm glad Jimi's family got his rights back from Alan Douglas.

Mr. Flopnuts
06-17-2009, 10:57 AM
EMP is a great place to go if you're visiting Seattle. It's right down town, and I'd suggest making a day of that particular area. The Seattle Center is right there (carnival rides and other attractions during the summer), as well as the Pacific Science Center which is a MUST for anyone with kids, and even science geeks without them. Get yourself a bag of Dick's and have a gay old time. Oh, Dick's are a staple of Seattle. It's a hamburger joint ya freaks.

Fat Elvis
06-17-2009, 11:29 AM
EMP is a great place to go if you're visiting Seattle. It's right down town, and I'd suggest making a day of that particular area. The Seattle Center is right there (carnival rides and other attractions during the summer), as well as the Pacific Science Center which is a MUST for anyone with kids, and even science geeks without them. Get yourself a bag of Dick's and have a gay old time. Oh, Dick's are a staple of Seattle. It's a hamburger joint ya freaks.

If you have kids, the pacific Science Center is a day in itself....

Mr. Flopnuts
06-17-2009, 12:59 PM
If you have kids, the pacific Science Center is a day in itself....

I don't disagree at all, and hell I can have fun in there for an entire day. It's fascinating to say the least.

TrebMaxx
06-17-2009, 01:54 PM

Heh! Do you use tartar sauce with the fries?

Mr. Flopnuts
06-17-2009, 01:55 PM

LMAO I don't know what that has to do with the price of tea in China, but yes, yes I do.

Mr. Flopnuts
06-17-2009, 01:56 PM

Oh, nm. You've had a bag of dicks!!!! LMAO Congrats. I'll bet they were the biggest, tastiest, dicks you'd ever wrapped your mouth around. :D

TrebMaxx
06-17-2009, 02:01 PM
Oh, nm. You've had a bag of dicks!!!! LMAO Congrats. I'll bet they were the biggest, tastiest, dicks you'd ever wrapped your mouth around. :D

Oh, yes I have had a big ole bag of Dick's before with a side of fries with tartar sauce! Lived in Spokane 89-93. Still have family out there and the wife and I always make sure to get a bag of Dick's while in town. ROFL

Mr. Flopnuts
06-17-2009, 02:21 PM
Oh, yes I have had a big ole bag of Dick's before with a side of fries with tartar sauce! Lived in Spokane 89-93. Still have family out there and the wife and I always make sure to get a bag of Dick's while in town. ROFL

I LOVE DICKS!!! And I'm not ashamed to say it. Next time you're in town shoot me a smoke. I'll send you to a little place in West Seattle that has the most authentic Philly Cheese Steaks outside of Philly. They're pricey, but they are fuckin worth it.