PDA

View Full Version : Misc Where should I look for car insurance?

BryanBusby
06-17-2009, 05:26 PM
Recently picked up a 2002 Honda Accord EX as a DD (daily driver), V6 2 door. Haven't had insurance in awhile mainly because I did not own a car for awhile that was driven at all. I expect my insurance rates to be a bit pricey considering I'm under 25 (23 to be exact), not married and I guess Accords are theft magnets. I've tried going through Esurance, Progressive, SafeAuto and Allstate so far.

The cheapest I've found yet was through Progressive and that was $212.88 a month with a $500 deductible for comp/coll. Is there somewhere else I should look, or should I be prepared to bend over?

Mr. Flopnuts
06-17-2009, 05:29 PM
Damn dude. The wife and I pay $107 a month for the exact same coverage. That's on 2 cars. My Honda, her Stratus.

Mr. Flopnuts
06-17-2009, 05:29 PM
Geico.

wild1
06-17-2009, 05:31 PM
Do you have good credit? Traffic violations? Change address a lot? Prior insurance claims?

Having been uninsured previously is hurting the rate, of course.

CoMoChief
06-17-2009, 05:31 PM
$213/month is really high for full covg on a veh that's almost 10 years old.

You ever gotten any DWI's or have been cancelled by other insurance companies?

I pay $84/month with Esurance, though I just turned 25, but that only dropped it down about 10-15 bucks a month. And I've had a DWI in the past 5 yrs.

...and I work at State Farm

Pestilence
06-17-2009, 05:34 PM
I'm with Farmers and I pay $87 for full coverage and I don't have anything on my record.

Buck
06-17-2009, 05:37 PM
USAA - $50/month
Full Coverage
2000 Honda Civic EX

CoMoChief
06-17-2009, 05:39 PM
USAA - $50/month
Full Coverage
2000 Honda Civic EX

Fuck USAA.

Sorry I just hate dealing with those pieces of shit morons that work over there.

Bwana
06-17-2009, 05:41 PM
I have had the best luck to date with State Farm.

BryanBusby
06-17-2009, 05:42 PM
For the record, I had a ticket over 5 years ago. That was in my boss's vehicle, which was insured fully. When pricing it and calling the automated DMV service, there were no violations on my record. I've also never had a DUI or DWI before in my life and I am very strict on myself when it comes to alcohol and getting behind the wheel.

I have no idea what my credit score is now, but I'd imagine it isn't very high. Haven't ran a score in forever. To get an idea though, I haven't defaulted on anything nor do I have a lot of credit lines open currently. Did get 2 phones from Verizon with 0 deposit not long ago though.

Also, never put in any actual claims to an insurance company in the past nor dropped by them. Reason for going without was in the past I lived close to work and my Blazer was a POS, so I canceled the policy on it as I never drove it anywhere. It was sold shortly after.

I expected it to be over the 100 mark for sure considering my age, marriage status and a lapse in coverage (even though it went nowhere). Creeping over 200 though is a bit outrageous.

BWillie
06-17-2009, 05:42 PM
Geico.

Whenever I've been quoted Geico has been terribly higher than anybody else. It probably depends on what is on your record. For example, some companies run the MVR for the last 3 years, some for the last 5. If you have a ton of tickets outside of the 3 years, it may be cheaper to go w/ that company. If you have no tickets at all, the company that runs the MVR 5 years back may be the cheaper choice.

milkman
06-17-2009, 05:45 PM
Have you tried Wal-Mart?

BryanBusby
06-17-2009, 05:49 PM
Have you tried Wal-Mart?
They actually have their own insurance branch? Thanks for reminding me about this though! I do work for them (not at the store; thank god) so I should probably look and see if there are discounts available via them.

I will try USAA and GEICO too. Thanks for the suggestions guys.

For reference via Progressive, it's 91 a month for liability alone. 135 with just 500 on comp. and it shoots up to $212.88 when I tack on the collision part.

Other non-insurance part about it. The car itself looks great, is comfortable as hell and drives smooth as butter. If I could find my card reader, I'd post shots of it. Paid straight cash for it.

Edit: Ah right, USAA is for the military. I need to marry a girl that's enlisted or join up so I can save money haha

Buck
06-17-2009, 05:49 PM
**** USAA.

Sorry I just hate dealing with those pieces of shit morons that work over there.

Ever since I moved up to full coverage its been nothing but wonderful.

I got hit at the Chargers game and the other party claimed it was my fault. USAA just based off of my testimony waived my deductible and within 24 hours the other insurance company accepted full responsibility.

I'm guessing you may be the person who hit me based on your tone though...ROFL

BWillie
06-17-2009, 05:53 PM
$213/month is really high for full covg on a veh that's almost 10 years old.

You ever gotten any DWI's or have been cancelled by other insurance companies?

I pay $84/month with Esurance, though I just turned 25, but that only dropped it down about 10-15 bucks a month. And I've had a DWI in the past 5 yrs.

...and I work at State Farm

What do you do at State Farm? Just curious.

Buck
06-17-2009, 05:56 PM
Edit: Ah right, USAA is for the military. I need to marry a girl that's enlisted or join up so I can save money haha

Um, no.

BryanBusby
06-17-2009, 06:00 PM
Um, no.

Oh, it isn't? You have a link to their site?

Buck
06-17-2009, 06:01 PM
Oh, it isn't?

I'm not in the military nor is anyone in my family.

BryanBusby
06-17-2009, 06:06 PM

Hm, I'll have to check it out then. Kind of made me wonder since they kept talking about insurance for military people allover their site haha

Baconeater
06-17-2009, 06:10 PM
USAA - $50/month
Full Coverage
2000 Honda Civic EX
Uh, something is wrong there, you shouldn't be paying less than an old dude in Omaha.

BWillie
06-17-2009, 06:13 PM
Uh, something is wrong there, you shouldn't be paying less than an old dude in Omaha.

No kiddin, and he lives in Cali. I hear rates are going bizerk out there. I had an underwriter tell me one time that generally that is one of the most expensive states to insure a vehicle in.

Infidel Goat
06-17-2009, 06:16 PM
Raise the deductible to $1,000 and see what that does. Call a few more places.

Once you've been insured, call the same sort of places every few months. Eventually, you'll have enough of a track record that it will help.

Where you live (even within a city) can make a tremendous difference. When I lived in St. Louis, there was a pretty big difference in insurance between U-City and Maplewood even though they were only 10 minutes away from each other...

chiefzilla1501
06-17-2009, 06:27 PM
They actually have their own insurance branch? Thanks for reminding me about this though! I do work for them (not at the store; thank god) so I should probably look and see if there are discounts available via them.

I will try USAA and GEICO too. Thanks for the suggestions guys.

For reference via Progressive, it's 91 a month for liability alone. 135 with just 500 on comp. and it shoots up to $212.88 when I tack on the collision part.

Other non-insurance part about it. The car itself looks great, is comfortable as hell and drives smooth as butter. If I could find my card reader, I'd post shots of it. Paid straight cash for it.

It depends on what you're looking for. If you're looking to gamble and are willing to accept minimum coverage and service to save a few bucks, then consider Geico, but you're better off probably with Safe Auto.

If you want better coverage, consider Allstate or Nationwide instead. They aren't cheap, necessarily, to those seeking minimum coverage, but they are very cheap if you want a lot of coverage because their agents are better at matching you with a policy that best fits you, instead of forcing you to pay for unnecessary coverages. And you save a ton more money by seeking umbrella coverages that package your auto with property, then you would if you bought an auto insurance policy alone. Geico and Progressive property coverages are lousy. They've also got better "cookies" like accident forgiveness and they are more likely to fight for you if you have an accident, in terms of getting you appropriate rental cars and collision coverage. State Farm is another option too, though my experience has been that you have outstanding agents, and you have some who don't care about you.

BigMeatballDave
06-17-2009, 06:43 PM
I've used American Family for years. Never any issues. Lowest Premiums.

chiefzilla1501
06-17-2009, 06:55 PM
It depends on what you're looking for. If you're looking to gamble and are willing to accept minimum coverage and service to save a few bucks, then consider Geico, but you're better off probably with Safe Auto.

If you want better coverage, consider Allstate or Nationwide instead. They aren't cheap, necessarily, to those seeking minimum coverage, but they are very cheap if you want a lot of coverage because their agents are better at matching you with a policy that best fits you, instead of forcing you to pay for unnecessary coverages. And you save a ton more money by seeking umbrella coverages that package your auto with property, then you would if you bought an auto insurance policy alone. Geico and Progressive property coverages are lousy. They've also got better "cookies" like accident forgiveness and they are more likely to fight for you if you have an accident, in terms of getting you appropriate rental cars and collision coverage. State Farm is another option too, though my experience has been that you have outstanding agents, and you have some who don't care about you.

Let me also say that I worked in the insurance industry and would not recommend anyone use state minimum unless you have to. There are a million ways that you can get fucked, and people don't realize their coverage sucks until they get into an accident and realize that the coverage is lousy. It's amazing how many people are absolutely clueless about how much liability you can occur with anything, from injuring someone else in an accident to someone tripping on your sidewalk at your house.

BryanBusby
06-17-2009, 07:17 PM
Raise the deductible to $1,000 and see what that does. Call a few more places.

Once you've been insured, call the same sort of places every few months. Eventually, you'll have enough of a track record that it will help.

Where you live (even within a city) can make a tremendous difference. When I lived in St. Louis, there was a pretty big difference in insurance between U-City and Maplewood even though they were only 10 minutes away from each other...

Dropping it down to 1000 deductible lowered it right under 200 a month. I'll probably go ahead and do that and keep it full covered until I hit the point I have enough money sitting in the bank if I do something stupid and wreck my own car, I can go right out and buy another one and drop the Collision which would save a ton of cash.

Detoxing
06-17-2009, 07:26 PM
Dropping it down to 1000 deductible lowered it right under 200 a month. I'll probably go ahead and do that and keep it full covered until I hit the point I have enough money sitting in the bank if I do something stupid and wreck my own car, I can go right out and buy another one and drop the Collision which would save a ton of cash.

Im in the same boat as you. I'm actually buying insurance tomorrow, so this thread is kinda ironic. It sucks to be in our position. Im 24 in cali, so i know the pain. And i have a sports car to top it off.

If you're just trying to get insurance just to get on the road, try Fred Loya Insurance. I don't know if the coverage is worth a damn or not, but i, like you, am just trying to get on the road right now. With my 01 Firebird, I'm getting full coverage for $153 a month with a 1K deductible.

**OH, and they don't require a down payment + first month, like other companies do. Just your first month's payment.**

VonneMarie
06-17-2009, 07:27 PM
USAA. I have two at fault accidents, three moving violations and I'm a 24 year old female. I have a 2004 Malibu and pay $76 a month. That's full coverage by the way. Life is great!

Detoxing
06-17-2009, 07:30 PM
USAA. I have two at fault accidents, three moving violations and I'm a 24 year old female. I have a 2004 Malibu and pay $76 a month. That's full coverage by the way. Life is great!

That's why.

VonneMarie
06-17-2009, 07:32 PM
That's why.

My record is not the best. Progressive tried to make me pay $388 a month and I've been with them the last 3 years. I told them to shove it.

Radar Chief
06-17-2009, 07:33 PM

I was just about to post the same thing.

BryanBusby
06-17-2009, 07:33 PM
My record is not the best. Progressive tried to make me pay $388 a month and I've been with them the last 3 years. I told them to shove it.

Holy damn. PM sent.

Mr. Flopnuts
06-17-2009, 07:35 PM
I just got a quote from USAA for $120 a month. It's a bit more than Geico, but the coverage is better. I just may make a change.

VonneMarie
06-17-2009, 07:35 PM
Holy damn. PM sent.

USAA asked for my soc and it pulled up my entire driving record the last three years. I couldn't even lie. LOL!

VonneMarie
06-17-2009, 07:36 PM
I just got a quote from USAA for $120 a month. It's a bit more than Geico, but the coverage is better. I just may make a change.

If you do it online it's a 30% discount...

Detoxing
06-17-2009, 07:37 PM
Oh, and USAA is Military ONLY

VonneMarie
06-17-2009, 07:38 PM

And their immediate family.

Detoxing
06-17-2009, 07:41 PM

yep. I just called them and got rejected.

Baconeater
06-17-2009, 08:07 PM

yep. I just called them and got rejected.
Ok Buck, you got sum splainin to do. Don't make me infract your troll ass again.

VonneMarie
06-17-2009, 08:20 PM
Ok Buck, you got sum splainin to do. Don't make me infract your troll ass again.

What's left to explain?

Detoxing
06-17-2009, 08:30 PM

....I Don't get it.

Baconeater
06-17-2009, 08:37 PM
....I Don't get it.
Buckingkaeding says he's using that USAA, but neither him nor any of his family are in the military. That's directly conflicting with what you are saying.

USAA - $50/month
Full Coverage
2000 Honda Civic EX

VonneMarie
06-17-2009, 08:41 PM
Buckingkaeding says he's using that USAA, but neither him nor any of his family are in the military. That's directly conflicting with what you are saying.

I thought you were talking about Detoxing. I'd like to know also.

Detoxing
06-17-2009, 08:47 PM

He's probably getting insurance under his mom or some shit. You have to have an immediate family member that's in the military or WAS in the military in order to join. Like i said, i just got off the phone with them. Im shopping around as well since im buying tomorrow.

cdcox
06-17-2009, 08:49 PM

Yup. They take care of your claims and won't drop you if you make one.

Baconeater
06-17-2009, 08:51 PM
He's probably getting insurance under his mom or some shit. You have to have an immediate family member that's in the military or WAS in the military in order to join. Like i said, i just got off the phone with them. Im shopping around as well since im buying tomorrow.

Or he has it insured under someone else's name, which is bullshit because I'm guessing my tax dollars are subsidizing those rates.

Dr. Facebook Fever
06-17-2009, 08:58 PM
Paying $67/month for full coverage on an '01 Grand Prix through Country Insurance.

VonneMarie
06-17-2009, 09:17 PM
Or he has it insured under someone else's name, which is bullshit because I'm guessing my tax dollars are subsidizing those rates.

Impossible, they ask for your social.

Baconeater
06-17-2009, 09:21 PM
Impossible, they ask for your social.
It's not impossible if the other person is in on it. Do they allow the same person to insure multiple vehicles?

VonneMarie
06-17-2009, 09:24 PM
It's not impossible if the other person is in on it. Do they allow the same person to insure multiple vehicles?

Yes. I'm going to report him.

Baconeater
06-17-2009, 09:32 PM
Yes. I'm going to report him.
How the hell are you going to do that?

Mr. Flopnuts
06-17-2009, 09:55 PM
What's up with the towing and repairs policy through USAA? Policies include any car repairs that come up? If that's the case, I'm fuckin in. Like yesterday.

VonneMarie
06-18-2009, 07:17 PM
How the hell are you going to do that?

I was joking...

VonneMarie
06-18-2009, 07:18 PM
What's up with the towing and repairs policy through USAA? Policies include any car repairs that come up? If that's the case, I'm ****in in. Like yesterday.
In your dreams. ROFL

Skip Towne
06-18-2009, 07:26 PM
Yup. They take care of your claims and won't drop you if you make one.

I had State Farm for years until GEICO beat their brains in on cost. The lizard is treating me right.

Dottefan
06-18-2009, 07:36 PM
I sold insurance for 4 years ,and I know work for a major insurance carrier as an claims adjuster. I have a friend that owns an insurance agency. Shoot me a pm and I can see what I can do for you.

boogblaster
06-18-2009, 08:03 PM
American Family has good cheap insurance ..

BWillie
06-18-2009, 08:13 PM
I have Farmer's Insurance for my homeowners and car insurance. If you own a car and home it seemed to be the cheapest I found.

chiefzilla1501
06-18-2009, 10:23 PM
I had State Farm for years until GEICO beat their brains in on cost. The lizard is treating me right.

You pay for what you get. The lizard treats you right, until you get in a wreck and realize that you're severely undercovered. More importantly, people assume they know how to buy insurance, but the truth is that lots of people overpay because they pay for coverage they don't need, while paying too little for the coverage you do need.

Underinsuring yourself is like gambling. And if you plan to insure your property and/or commercial space in addition to your car, you'd be crazy not to get umbrella coverage--most insurance companies will give you a discount if you multi-line, and you're not going to find good multi-line coverage from Geico or Progressive. You gotta go with a State Farm, Allstate, or Nationwide to get that.

BWillie
06-18-2009, 10:31 PM

Progressive was really, really, cheap for me when I had them. I went through driveinsurance.com, but same thing really.

prhom
06-18-2009, 10:41 PM
What's up with the towing and repairs policy through USAA? Policies include any car repairs that come up? If that's the case, I'm ****in in. Like yesterday.

Their policies don't include repairs for routine maintenance if that's what you were thinking. That being said USAA is the best. I got in through my parents and have pretty much everything insured and banked through them. If you can qualify it's well worth it. They are always #1 for customer service. The only people I've met who hate USAA are people who don't have USAA and have hit someone who is covered by USAA.

Dottefan
06-19-2009, 03:55 PM
Their policies don't include repairs for routine maintenance if that's what you were thinking. That being said USAA is the best. I got in through my parents and have pretty much everything insured and banked through them. If you can qualify it's well worth it. They are always #1 for customer service. The only people I've met who hate USAA are people who don't have USAA and have hit someone who is covered by USAA.

I WILL TELL YOU WHAT I HATE...:grr:....DENVER.

Buck
06-19-2009, 04:01 PM
I started paying for Car Insurance w/ them back in 2002 and I have a perfect Record....so I don't know...Plus I have a car alarm so that made the price go down. I started out under my Mom, but then she switched and I stayed, so I don't know...I have to pay $306 every 6 months ($51 a month). I have full coverage and a $500 deductible.

No kiddin, and he lives in Cali. I hear rates are going bizerk out there. I had an underwriter tell me one time that generally that is one of the most expensive states to insure a vehicle in.

See Above

I don't see how that is possible

See Above

Screw you hippie

My Grandfather was a General in the Marine Corps, but other than him nobody. And he's been dead since before I even started paying for Insurance. He died when I was 12. And that was my Dad's Dad, not my Mom's Dad, so she couldn't sign up under him being immediate family. Maybe they used to take non-military?

Simply Red
06-19-2009, 04:12 PM
i won't disclose what i am paying, but i assure you, it isn't cheap.

Buck
06-19-2009, 04:35 PM
Ok.

Grandfather had USAA

Father had USAA / Mother Got USAA

Father and Mother Divorced

Mother kept USAA

Son got USAA

VonneMarie
06-19-2009, 09:15 PM
I started paying for Car Insurance w/ them back in 2002 and I have a perfect Record....so I don't know...Plus I have a car alarm so that made the price go down. I started out under my Mom, but then she switched and I stayed, so I don't know...I have to pay $306 every 6 months ($51 a month). I have full coverage and a $500 deductible.

See Above

I don't see how that is possible

See Above

Screw you hippie

My Grandfather was a General in the Marine Corps, but other than him nobody. And he's been dead since before I even started paying for Insurance. He died when I was 12. And that was my Dad's Dad, not my Mom's Dad, so she couldn't sign up under him being immediate family. Maybe they used to take non-military?
USAA is Military and immediate family only.

Baconeater
06-19-2009, 10:16 PM
I'm thinking we're going to have to settle this via steel cage death match.

Saggysack
06-20-2009, 01:21 AM
USAA is Military and immediate family only.

https://www.usaa.com/inet/ent_utils/McStaticPages?key=become_member_main
Active-duty officers and enlisted personnel.
Children whose eligible parents have or had a USAA auto or property insurance product.
National Guard and Selected Reserve officers and enlisted personnel.
Officer candidates in commissioning programs (Academy, ROTC, OCS/OTS).
Former military personnel:

Retired officers and enlisted personnel.
Former officers and enlisted personnel who separated from the military on or after January 1, 1996

Smed1065
06-20-2009, 01:46 AM
No insurance makes U top flag. I did not drive for 2 years due to school and it was crazy. After 6 months, it was like 25% but thats is the biz. FYI.

Now $20 a month for what use to cost me $120. Suck it up and change after 6 months IMO.

Baconeater
06-20-2009, 08:43 AM
https://www.usaa.com/inet/ent_utils/McStaticPages?key=become_member_main

Well that explains it, doesn't really make sense to me why they would do that since it's intended for military personnel. Just another example of our gov't spending our tax dollars wisely. :rolleyes:

Miss Understood
06-20-2009, 09:29 AM
Progressive gives you the rates of the top five companies.....

Just start calling agents from different agencies near you. Get quotes. Keep a list of who covers what, and compare. When it comes to insurance, a little of your own leg work never hurts.

RJ
06-20-2009, 09:49 AM
Well that explains it, doesn't really make sense to me why they would do that since it's intended for military personnel. Just another example of our gov't spending our tax dollars wisely. :rolleyes:

AFAIK, the government has anything to do with USAA.

I've been to their home office in San Antonio. I guess you'd call it a compound. Very large, very impressive.

RJ
06-20-2009, 09:50 AM
One place I would not look for car insurance:

Chiefs Planet.

Baconeater
06-20-2009, 09:52 AM
AFAIK, the government has anything to do with USAA.

I've been to their home office in San Antonio. I guess you'd call it a compound. Very large, very impressive.
Then explain to me how it is they're able to offer rates so much lower than everyone else if our tax dollars aren't subsidizing it.

Slainte
06-20-2009, 10:04 AM
Then explain to me how it is they're able to offer rates so much lower than everyone else if our tax dollars aren't subsidizing it.

I guess YOU doing some research to find out that USAA is a privately owned organization is out of the question, huh?

Baconeater
06-20-2009, 10:09 AM
I guess YOU doing some research to find out that USAA is a privately owned organization is out of the question, huh?
That doesn't mean anything.

chiefzilla1501
06-20-2009, 10:12 AM
Progressive gives you the rates of the top five companies.....

Just start calling agents from different agencies near you. Get quotes. Keep a list of who covers what, and compare. When it comes to insurance, a little of your own leg work never hurts.

Progressive gives you the rates of the top 5, but that doesn't mean they're accurate. In fact, they're usually wrong--they are able to manipulate the pricing just enough that it's in legal bounds while still making their price look favorable. If you don't believe me, test it out and then call one of the companies they quoted.

You're absolutely right on the second point--shop around and CALL and ask for a quote, don't just rely on the internet. I know agents have a reputation for being manipulative, but my experience has been that in today's times, they're more interested in finding you a good rate by not forcing coverage on you that you don't need. If you want very basic coverage, then yes, Geico and Progressive are cheaper. But if you want the best coverage for the price, call an agent.

Slainte
06-20-2009, 10:13 AM
That doesn't mean anything.

It means one very important thing.

Stewie
06-20-2009, 10:27 AM
One person's awesome rate doesn't translate to a completely different driver's situation. Check with several companies. I switched to Nationwide a couple of years ago when Progressive jacked my rates for no reason. I shopped around and got a great rate for both home and car. Nationwide calculates premiums based on a clean driving record and REALLY discounts for an excellent credit score. My credit score alone saved me 45% off their calculated standard premium.

BWillie
06-20-2009, 10:29 AM
No matter what you do, do not get Mercury Insurance. And if you live in California, watch what coverages some of these screwball insurance companies are giving you. It could be the state minimum BIPD limits, and in the case you run into a Mercedes SUV and maim a family, you will be screwed. California actually allows you to have only 5K in property damage liability coverage, that is a joke. That is barely like insurance in the first place.

Baconeater
06-20-2009, 10:33 AM
It means one very important thing.
Oh, I can see how not having to answer to stockholders could have an effect on price, but not that significant of one, Buck would probably be paying at least twice that with any other company. It just doesn't pass the smell test with me.

alnorth
06-20-2009, 11:51 AM
One person's awesome rate doesn't translate to a completely different driver's situation. Check with several companies. I switched to Nationwide a couple of years ago when Progressive jacked my rates for no reason. I shopped around and got a great rate for both home and car. Nationwide calculates premiums based on a clean driving record and REALLY discounts for an excellent credit score. My credit score alone saved me 45% off their calculated standard premium.

Sounds about right, I work in pricing for a major Home and Auto insurance company and pretty much know what the pricing strategy is for my company and all the major players we compete with.

Generally Nationwide/Allied heavily reward people with good credit and heavily punish people with poor credit. Other companies do it differently, giving less weight to credit and a lot more (possibly too much) credit for a recent clean record. Almost everyone nails you if you do not currently have insurance, which is what the OP ran into. (aside from possibly low credit and being a 23 yo Male). Think about it, you hit a telephone pole without insurance, panic, quickly get coverage, and a week or two later turn in the claim. Most people who get coverage for the first time in a while are not plotting fraud, but they have to pay for the people who are.

Everyone in the industry is trying to come up with the perfect set of rates that theoretically lead to the same profit no matter who you write, and we all think we have a better answer than everyone else. They are constantly tweaking their rates as they see too many/too few losses coming in for different kinds of policyholders and locations.

VonneMarie
06-20-2009, 12:08 PM
One place I would not look for car insurance:

Chiefs Planet.

LMAO - I stand corrected.

prhom
06-20-2009, 01:57 PM
I WILL TELL YOU WHAT I HATE...:grr:....DENVER.

LOL, I'm not a broncos fan if that's what you mean. I think the city is pretty awesome, but I'm struggling to see what that really has to do with USAA and car insurance.

Dottefan
06-20-2009, 02:34 PM
LOL, I'm not a broncos fan if that's what you mean. I think the city is pretty awesome, but I'm struggling to see what that really has to do with USAA and car insurance.

Nothing..Its just something I randomly like to post in threads. All things can relate to me hating Denver...As far as insurance goes, I sold it for 4 years( life , health, auto , home , ) and I am currently employed with one of the "big three" insurance companies as a claims adjuster.