PDA

View Full Version : Movies and TV Hi all...

Mr_Tomahawk
06-18-2009, 09:49 AM
How about that ride in, I guess that why they call it Sin City... ha ha. You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself, as a one man wolf pack. Though when my sister brought Doug home I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack, it grew by one. So there was two of us in the wolf pack, I was alone first in the pack and then doug joined later. And six months ago when Doug introduced me to you guys, I thought "wait a second could it be?" and now I know for sure I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves running around the desert together in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine. So tonight, I make a toast!
.... Blood Brothers!

Fritz88
06-18-2009, 09:53 AM
wtf

Gonzo
06-18-2009, 09:54 AM
Fuck this place.

MIAdragon
06-18-2009, 09:55 AM
LMAO

Gonzo
06-18-2009, 09:56 AM
http://www.birkoph.com/Wolf%20T%20Shirt%20Long%20Sleeve%20Mens-Large_files/borntoroamls.jpg

Gonzo
06-18-2009, 09:57 AM
It never used to be like this....

I wish Pioli would start letting the press in a bit more.

Frazod
06-18-2009, 09:59 AM
I can almost guarantee that King_Chief_Fan will not approve of this thread.

Fritz88
06-18-2009, 10:00 AM
It never used to be like this....

I wish Pioli would start letting the press in a bit more.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Deberg_1990
06-18-2009, 10:00 AM
hehe. Just saw this flick the other night. Its a WIN all around.

Skip Towne
06-18-2009, 10:02 AM
Hi n00b

King_Chief_Fan
06-18-2009, 11:47 AM
I can almost guarantee that King_Chief_Fan will not approve of this thread.

No, it is o.k.........carry on:D

Jilly
06-18-2009, 12:29 PM
How about that ride in, I guess that why they call it Sin City... ha ha. You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself, as a one man wolf pack. Though when my sister brought Doug home I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack, it grew by one. So there was two of us in the wolf pack, I was alone first in the pack and then doug joined later. And six months ago when Doug introduced me to you guys, I thought "wait a second could it be?" and now I know for sure I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves running around the desert together in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine. So tonight, I make a toast!
.... Blood Brothers!

Tigers love pepper, it's cinnamon they hate.

Mr_Tomahawk
06-18-2009, 12:33 PM
Tigers love pepper, it's cinnamon they hate.

“Alright your next, no not you fat Jesus.”

Jilly
06-18-2009, 12:35 PM
“Alright your next, no not you fat Jesus.”

why are you still not wearing pants?

Deberg_1990
06-18-2009, 12:38 PM
What do Tigers dream of when they take their little Tiger snooze? Do they dream of mauling Zebras, or Halle Berry in her Catwoman suit? Don't you worry your pretty striped head we're gonna get you back to Tyson and your cozy Tiger bed. And then we're going to find our bestfriend Doug, and then we're gonna give him a bestfriend hug. Doug, Doug, Oh, Doug, Doug, Dougie, Dougie, Doug! If he's been murdered by crystal meth tweakers, well then we're shit out of luck.

Mr_Tomahawk
06-18-2009, 12:41 PM
What do Tigers dream of when they take their little Tiger snooze? Do they dream of mauling Zebras, or Halle Berry in her Catwoman suit? Don't you worry your pretty striped head we're gonna get you back to Tyson and your cozy Tiger bed. And then we're going to find our bestfriend Doug, and then we're gonna give him a bestfriend hug. Doug, Doug, Oh, Doug, Doug, Dougie, Dougie, Doug! If he's been murdered by crystal meth tweakers, well then we're shit out of luck.

LMAO