PDA

View Full Version : Poop The "Comanche thinks everyone's an idiot" thread

Comanche
06-11-2009, 07:23 AM
I got tired of all this crap in the "ChiefsPlanet Costs" thread, so I moved the relevant posts here. It probably wasn't a very clean split, but I'm too lazy to mess with it anymore.

I like how Comanche is talking all this shit and thinks he knows better whats best for the Planet to raise money, yet he's one of the few people in the thread that doesn't have a bolded name.

For shame Comanche, for shame.

WTF? Easy there Junkie. You're a bit over the top there fella. "Talking shit?" Really? All I did was make a simple suggestion and the h8trs get their panties all in a bunch over it. Excuse me for making a suggestion OTHER THAN begging for "bail out money" from members or covering the forum with banner ads for offshore gaming.

"One of the few that doesn't have a bolded name"??? Count much? The current page I'm viewing includes posts 223-272. Of those posts, the following people have bold ids:

1. john
2. mediacenterjunkie
3. kyle delexux
4. mr. flopnuts
5. guru
6. h5n1
7. dakcman ap
8. dane mccloud
9. crazy coffey
10. the talking can
11. j diddy

The ids WITHOUT bold:

1. Comanche (yea!)
2. tribal warfare
3. jason sauto
4. scorp
5. beach tribe
6. thepantherfan
7. stlchiefs
8. eyepod
9. penguinz
10. r8ers
11. chevy369
12. honestchieffan
13. calcountry
14. milehighmania
15. kcchiefsfangolj

The persons WITHOUT bold ids OUTNUMBER those with bold ids for the post range sampled. Next time, do the research before shooting your mouth off.

Strange I wouldn't want to contribute for the "privilege" of being insulted. You h8trs are just getting boring now. Yawn!

http://i724.photobucket.com/albums/ww247/embier/00066301.jpg

luv
06-11-2009, 07:35 AM
[QUOTE=Comanche;5832135]WTF? Easy there Junkie. You're a bit over the top there fella. "Talking shit?" Really? All I did was make a simple suggestion and the h8trs get their panties all in a bunch over it. Strange I wouldn't want to contribute for the "privilege" of being insulted. You h8trs are just getting boring now. Yawn!

Great. Does this mean you're moving on?

Buck
06-11-2009, 11:15 AM
WTF? Easy there Junkie. You're a bit over the top there fella. "Talking shit?" Really? All I did was make a simple suggestion and the h8trs get their panties all in a bunch over it. Excuse me for making a suggestion OTHER THAN begging for "bail out money" from members or covering the forum with banner ads for offshore gaming.

"One of the few that doesn't have a bolded name"??? Count much? The current page I'm viewing includes posts 223-272. Of those posts, the following people have bold ids:

1. john
2. mediacenterjunkie
3. kyle delexux
4. mr. flopnuts
5. guru
6. h5n1
7. dakcman ap
8. dane mccloud
9. crazy coffey
10. the talking can
11. j diddy

The ids WITHOUT bold:

1. Comanche (yea!)
2. tribal warfare
3. jason sauto
4. scorp
5. beach tribe
6. thepantherfan
7. stlchiefs
8. eyepod
9. penguinz
10. r8ers
11. chevy369
12. honestchieffan
13. calcountry
14. milehighmania
15. kcchiefsfangolj

The persons WITHOUT bold ids OUTNUMBER those with bold ids for the post range sampled. Next time, do the research before shooting your mouth off.

Strange I wouldn't want to contribute for the "privilege" of being insulted. You h8trs are just getting boring now. Yawn!

I'm happy that you went and did all that research for me. You must have spent at least 30 minutes doing it.

You could have just as easily donated $5 to the site that you love posting on so much.

If you even had half a brain, you would know that Chiefsplanet and The Star would never work together.

When people told you this you started fussing about and thats what led us to this.

Anyways, I like how you say that Kyle is "Begging for bailout money."

Why should he have to front the bill on this place every month? We, the users owe it to him to put in our fair share to help pay for this place.

If CP just vanished today, I'd be miserable. I'm sure you would have a tough time finding a place where you could post about such a range of topics too.

So yeah, quit running your mouth and DONATE. NOW.

Kthxbye.

Buck
06-11-2009, 11:17 AM
Oh wait I forgot to post a pic like you.

http://pugsly.bechange.com/forum_fodder/logic_wins_again.jpg

Der Flöprer
06-11-2009, 11:54 AM
Excuse me for making a suggestion OTHER THAN begging for "bail out money" from members or covering the forum with banner ads for offshore gaming.

Pretty bush league Tom. You and I have come to an understanding, but this is totally uncalled for sir.

Skip Towne
06-11-2009, 12:16 PM
Pretty bush league Tom. You and I have come to an understanding, but this is totally uncalled for sir.

I thought this was Tom too. It turns out he is Tom's retarded brother.

Der Flöprer
06-11-2009, 12:21 PM
I thought this was Tom too. It turns out he is Tom's retarded brother.

That's seriously not Tom?

Skip Towne
06-11-2009, 12:23 PM
That's seriously not Tom?

No, it isn't. Hard to believe isn't it?

Der Flöprer
06-11-2009, 12:47 PM
No, it isn't. Hard to believe isn't it?

My God. Talk about seperated at birth.

Guru
06-11-2009, 03:42 PM
Begging for bailout money? Seriously. I think you are the only one viewing it that way Comanche.

As much shit as some members give Kyle when the site fails, the least we can do is help him keep it up and running instead of offering an impossible solution and pounding the impossible solution into the ground.

JOhn
06-11-2009, 04:10 PM
Begging for bailout money? Seriously. I think you are the only one viewing it that way Comanche.

As much shit as some members give Kyle when the site fails, the least we can do is help him keep it up and running instead of offering an impossible solution and pounding the impossible solution into the ground.
This

:thumb:

Tribal Warfare
06-11-2009, 04:43 PM

1. john
2. mediacenterjunkie
3. kyle delexux
4. mr. flopnuts
5. guru
6. h5n1
7. dakcman ap
8. dane mccloud
9. crazy coffey
10. the talking can
11. j diddy

The ids WITHOUT bold:

1. Comanche (yea!)
2. tribal warfare
3. jason sauto
4. scorp
5. beach tribe
6. thepantherfan
7. stlchiefs
8. eyepod
9. penguinz
10. r8ers
11. chevy369
12. honestchieffan
13. calcountry
14. milehighmania
15. kcchiefsfangolj

Excuse me,I donated and had my name bolded for the past month

CrazyPhuD
06-11-2009, 05:27 PM
Looks like Comanche needs some fire water.

luv
06-11-2009, 06:37 PM
You really should stop smoking. . .it's bad for your health.

I do have you on ignore. People keep quoting your dumbassery, so I decided to view one of your posts. There's an option to view a single post when you have people on ignore. I thought someone who knows everything would surely know that.

Bearcat
06-11-2009, 06:57 PM
I do have you on ignore. People keep quoting your dumbassery, so I decided to view one of your posts. There's an option to view a single post when you have people on ignore. I thought someone who knows everything would surely know that.

Guess you can never have enough trolls who think a Google image search is really what caps off a good argument....

Baconeater
06-11-2009, 10:09 PM
Guess you can never have enough trolls who think a Google image search is really what caps off a good argument....
Whatever.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_p_XcBOaDi_g/SZUNMnMU0CI/AAAAAAAAASI/EmV8xPDMmnA/s320/whatever.jpg

Bearcat
06-11-2009, 10:30 PM
Whatever.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_p_XcBOaDi_g/SZUNMnMU0CI/AAAAAAAAASI/EmV8xPDMmnA/s320/whatever.jpg

That sounds exactly like something Angelina Jolie would say.

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee319/bisnisku/angelina-jolie.jpg

Skip Towne
06-11-2009, 11:21 PM
A lot of folks think Comanche is T_O_M C_A_S_H because he is just as big a dick as Tom is and he goes around looking for trouble. But he isn't. He is just a cocksucker.

JOhn
06-12-2009, 12:11 AM
A lot of folks think Comanche is T_O_M C_A_S_H because he is just as big a dick as Tom is and he goes around looking for trouble. But he isn't. He is just a one who sucks the penis.

So any idea who it really is? He insinuated in a reply to me that he was here from the beginning.

Phobia
06-12-2009, 12:15 AM
I don't think it's him either. Research isn't his style. Pic smack isn't his style. Everything else seems consistent though. Who knows?

Frazod
06-12-2009, 01:29 AM
I don't think it's him either. Research isn't his style. Pic smack isn't his style. Everything else seems consistent though. Who knows?

I guess I could try to goad him into making another death threat. :D

Guru
06-12-2009, 01:48 AM
I guess I could try to goad him into making another death threat. :DWell, if anyone could do it, it would be you.:thumb:

Comanche
06-12-2009, 08:20 AM
you would know that Chiefsplanet and The Star would never work together.

Good reason to not even try (sarcasm).

When people told you this you started fussing

I'm not the one fussing there Chief.

Anyways, I like how you say that Kyle is "Begging for bailout money."

I didn't use any names. Actually, the initial post asked for IDEAS. The h8trs are recommending the Obama plan of begging for "bail-out" money from the membership. Since this forum is so successful, it should be able to do better than depending upon subcriptions, voluntary or otherwise.

Why should he have to front the bill on this place every month?

He shouldn't and I didn't suggest he should. I also think he shouldn't have to go around every month with "hat in hand" trying to collect donations as the h8trs suggest.

quit running your mouth and DONATE. NOW.

Its YOUR lips that have the motor running. I'm just responding.

crazycoffey
06-12-2009, 08:24 AM
shut up

Comanche
06-12-2009, 08:27 AM
no

Comanche
06-12-2009, 08:30 AM
Oh wait I forgot to post a pic like you.

http://pugsly.bechange.com/forum_fodder/logic_wins_again.jpg

. . .and ain't I PURTY??? Luv can defend himself. He doesn't need your help. Get over yourself.

crazycoffey
06-12-2009, 08:30 AM
but perception is reality, and I'm not the only one that perceives you an idiot.....

Comanche
06-12-2009, 08:36 AM
uncalled for sir.

See post #304

Comanche
06-12-2009, 08:42 AM
retarded brother.

Yuck, yuck. As usual, your comments have gone a long way to promote mutual understanding . . ."Mr. Il"! (sarcasm)

http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Everyone%20Else/images/kim-jong-il-smiling.jpg

Comanche
06-12-2009, 08:44 AM
pounding the impossible solution into the ground.

Nothing is impossible. I made the recommendation once. All other comments are in response to the h8tr crew.

Comanche
06-12-2009, 08:51 AM
Looks like Comanche needs some fire water.

Finally! Someone who knows what he is talking about! :thumb:

Comanche
06-12-2009, 08:54 AM
I do have you on ignore. I decided to view one of your posts.

NO, please keep me on ignore. It's better for the both of us. :thumb:

Comanche
06-12-2009, 09:03 AM
penis.

Your post was reported. See Skippy, you just don't know when something is "over the top." Members like you insult others everyday and then expect them to gladly fork over money for the privilege.

Comanche
06-12-2009, 09:07 AM
So any idea who it really is? He insinuated in a reply to me that he was here from the beginning.

Hey, I can HEAR you. . .I'm in the same room! You misunderstand, I was not a POSTER on Chiefs Planet since the beginning. I was a long time poster on the KC Star forum and was there when Chiefs Planet was created. I occasionally visited Chiefs Planet but, to be frank, I didn't think it would be successful because of the popularity of the Star forum. Needless to say, the Star screwed that up for everyone.

Skip Towne
06-12-2009, 09:08 AM
Your post was reported. See Skippy, you just don't know when something is "over the top." Members like you insult others everyday and then expect them to gladly fork over money for the privilege.

The mods are smart enough to see you edited that. You're not fooling anyone. Eat shit

Comanche
06-12-2009, 09:11 AM
Kyle - check in the mail

Check in the mail. . .right. Thank good old Comanche for reminding ya.

DaFace
06-12-2009, 09:15 AM

Dude. If you don't like this place, leave. Stop reporting stupid shit.

Comanche
06-12-2009, 09:18 AM
but perception is reality, and I'm not the only one that perceives you an idiot.....

Hey, you aren't Dr. Phil (or maybe you are!)

http://images.businessweek.com/ss/06/10/dream_jobs/image/dr_phil_mcgraw.jpg

Comanche
06-12-2009, 09:20 AM
The mods are smart enogh to see you edited that.

They are smart enough to see I included your entire sentence in the report directly to them.

DaFace
06-12-2009, 09:42 AM
They are smart enough to see I included your entire sentence in the report directly to them.

Hi. Mod here. We don't care - I promise.

crazycoffey
06-12-2009, 09:44 AM
Dude. If you don't like this place, leave. Stop reporting stupid shit.

ban the retard and make him pay to re-activate his account, lets put this plan into action.

Buehler445
06-12-2009, 09:50 AM

ROFL

I don't know why but that post cracked me up!

Make this douche pay more.
Posted via Mobile Device

Comanche
06-12-2009, 09:50 AM

Thanks for your concern. Let's see. . .who do I make that check out to?

http://www.alaska-in-pictures.com/data/media/20/check-writing_4501.jpg

dirk digler
06-12-2009, 10:00 AM
Ban this douchebag DaFace.

Buck
06-12-2009, 10:37 AM
The h8trs are recommending the Obama plan of begging for "bail-out" money from the membership.

He shouldn't and I didn't suggest he should. I also think he shouldn't have to go around every month with "hat in hand" trying to collect donations as the h8trs suggest.

I hate you.

Quit calling it bail-out money.

And since when has he gone around every month with a hat in hand? He posts something once a year maybe letting people know that times are tough, you know when we all forget to keep donating, but thats hardly every month.

Get over yourself, genious.

Buck
06-12-2009, 10:38 AM
Ban this douchebag DaFace.

Yes, ban him, and then charge him $10 if he wants to return...

You know, instead of asking for "bail-out" money.

dirk digler
06-12-2009, 10:51 AM
Yes, ban him, and then charge him $10 if he wants to return...

You know, instead of asking for "bail-out" money.

$10? Fuck that charge him a couple hundred. If anyone thought DCS was bad about posting stupid pics\videos I think Comanche is at least equal but probably worse.

crazycoffey
06-12-2009, 10:54 AM
Thanks for your concern. Let's see. . .who do I make that check out to?

http://www.alaska-in-pictures.com/data/media/20/check-writing_4501.jpg

you are coming off dumber than a box of rocks, just so you know....

Scorp
06-12-2009, 10:56 AM
you are coming off dumber than a box of rocks, just so you know....

You sir just insulted a box of rocks.

Buck
06-12-2009, 10:59 AM
I wonder if I would get in trouble for red carding him 5 times. It seems as if DaFace wouldn't care.

Plus thats what my donation money is going towards right?

Kyle DeLexus
06-12-2009, 02:18 PM

ROFL.

This guy stinks. Just because he can't take criticism, he has turned this thread into a Jr high lunch room argument.

Kyle DeLexus
06-12-2009, 02:21 PM
I wonder if I would get in trouble for red carding him $5 times. It seems as if DaFace wouldn't care.

Plus thats what my donation money is going towards right?

This guy reminds me of DSC kinda in how they can't take regular criticism without starting to throw a fit.

I want to card someone, but can't find anyone breaking rules and I don't want to get it taken away.

patteeu
06-12-2009, 03:20 PM
This guy reminds me of DSC kinda in how they can't take regular criticism without starting to throw a fit.

I want to card someone, but can't find anyone breaking rules and I don't want to get it taken away.

I haven't kept it a secret that I don't like the citizen-infraction feature much. I can see it being useful when a true spammer or vulgar troll shows up on our doorstep but other than that I have no use for it. However, maybe as more people get this power, it will be overused and eventually discontinued so I'm going to help you out. One of the most common rules that is broken around here is the rule against sidestepping the filters. Keep your eyes open for this and you should be able to use your new found power on someone sooner rather than later.

Buck
06-12-2009, 04:01 PM
I haven't kept it a secret that I don't like the citizen-infraction feature much. I can see it being useful when a true spammer or vulgar troll shows up on our doorstep but other than that I have no use for it. However, maybe as more people get this power, it will be overused and eventually discontinued so I'm going to help you out. One of the most common rules that is broken around here is the rule against sidestepping the filters. Keep your eyes open for this and you should be able to use your new found power on someone sooner rather than later.

I would say that for the most part, those responsible enough to donate to this website are responsible enough to have these features.

Kyle DeLexus
06-12-2009, 04:05 PM

Meh. I don't want to use it just to use it, it might have looked like thats what I was getting at, but I'm meaning why can't someone start spamming stupid stuff so I can actually help out.

patteeu
06-12-2009, 04:07 PM
I would say that for the most part, those responsible enough to donate to this website are responsible enough to have these features.

Some have already proven otherwise, IMO.

Guru
06-12-2009, 04:20 PM
He hasn't been shut down yet?

Buehler445
06-12-2009, 04:20 PM
Some have already proven otherwise, IMO.

Is that how RoR was temp-banned or whatever?
Posted via Mobile Device

DeezNutz
06-12-2009, 04:24 PM
Is that how RoR was temp-banned or whatever?
Posted via Mobile Device

Was that really a temp. thing? Cause the dude is MIA now.

DaFace
06-12-2009, 04:29 PM

It was a one-week ban, and he's still got a couple days left.

Skip Towne
06-12-2009, 04:30 PM

He'll be back Monday

DeezNutz
06-12-2009, 04:31 PM

He'll be back Monday

Thanks, gents.

Buehler445
06-12-2009, 04:32 PM

So is that how he was banned?

I guess the bigger question is what is Patteau referring to.
Posted via Mobile Device

CrazyPhuD
06-12-2009, 04:33 PM

Said by someone who gave an infraction to me for an inappropriate link without even clicking on the link to see it was SFW!!!! :cuss: :p :evil:

kstater
06-12-2009, 04:37 PM
So Commanche is Big Daddy correct?

DaFace
06-12-2009, 04:45 PM
So Commanche is Big Daddy correct?

Unlikely. BD was never one to whine about stupid crap to mods.

Baconeater
06-12-2009, 04:50 PM
So is that how he was banned?

I guess the bigger question is what is Patteau referring to.
Posted via Mobile Device
Crap that went on in DC awhile back.

Buehler445
06-12-2009, 05:11 PM
Crap that went on in DC awhile back.

Ah. That would be why I know nothing about it. Thanks.
Posted via Mobile Device

Guru
06-12-2009, 05:12 PM
Ah. That would be why I know nothing about it. Thanks.
Posted via Mobile DeviceDC has some good and entertaining reading as long as you are very careful about what you get involved in.

Comanche
06-18-2009, 08:56 AM
(I) can't find anyone breaking rules and I don't want to get it taken away.

Because there ARE no "rules." At least for the "good old boy" network that is.

Comanche
06-18-2009, 09:07 AM
He adds nothing of any value

I wouldn't say your posts are known for advanced intellectual content.

insults people

Don't generalize. You are the only person I "disrespect" for not being honest and forthcoming.

I just described a couple of more members that I can think of right off the top of my head.

I know THAT'S right. . .including yourself!

patteeu
06-18-2009, 09:13 AM

Don't generalize. You are the only person I "insult" for not being honest and forthcoming.

Why not just leave her alone? She didn't start shit with you so don't tell me it's just retaliation.

Comanche
06-18-2009, 09:19 AM
You sir just insulted a box of rocks.

Consider the source, the member with the female bondage avatar.

Comanche
06-18-2009, 09:24 AM
Why not just leave her alone? She didn't start shit with you.

Actually "she" did. "She" is more refined than most of the h8trs so I only react to "her" comments. It all started on a thread on which you didn't participate. Besides, "she" is perfectly capable of defending "herself" so "she" doesn't need your help.

Bearcat
06-18-2009, 09:50 AM
Because there ARE no "rules." At least for the "good old boy" network that is.

Actually "she" did. "She" is more refined than most of the h8trs so I only react to "her" comments. It all started on a thread on which you didn't participate. Besides, "she" is perfectly capable of defending "herself" so "she" doesn't need your help.

Don't generalize. You are the only person I "disrespect" for not being honest and forthcoming.

"Uh-huh" (http://www.unnecessaryquotes.com/).

BigRedChief
06-18-2009, 09:50 AM
Hey knock it off. This isn't the thread for this personal crap. Take it elsewhere.

Comanche
06-18-2009, 01:10 PM
Hey knock it off. Take it elsewhere.

I'm just responding to chit others bring up. Tell them to "take it elsewhere."

crazycoffey
06-18-2009, 03:11 PM
Consider the source, the member with the female bondage avatar.

Looking at your avitar, I was wondering if you were alive in 1492

luv
06-18-2009, 09:47 PM
Why not just leave her alone? She didn't start shit with you so don't tell me it's just retaliation.

Eh, leave Redrum...err...Comanche alone.

Skip Towne
06-19-2009, 06:00 AM
I'm just responding to chit others bring up. Tell them to "take it elsewhere."

Look who showed up to cause trouble. What a shocker. Mods, ban this turd.

Skip Towne
06-19-2009, 06:01 AM
Eh, leave Redrum...err...Comanche alone.

This dick isn't Redrum. Redrum is funny.

Comanche
06-19-2009, 07:52 AM
cause trouble

http://i658.photobucket.com/albums/uu308/LANDSHARK69020/evil_grin.jpg

It is sad that you and a few others on this forum enjoy spreading hate. Life is too short to spend time spewing your venomous vitriol. Your own personal lives must suck for you to be motivated to come on this board every day just to spread your hateful messages.

Skip Towne
06-19-2009, 08:04 AM
http://i658.photobucket.com/albums/uu308/LANDSHARK69020/evil_grin.jpg

It is sad that you and a few others on this forum enjoy spreading hate. Life is too short to spend time spewing your venomous vitriol. Your own personal lives must suck for you to be motivated to come on this board every day just to spread your hateful messages.

Take your own advice. You are the most negative poster on here. it's why everybody hates you.

patteeu
06-19-2009, 09:01 AM

I know where it started and I know who started it. Don't try to lie to me.

Baconeater
06-19-2009, 04:15 PM
This dick isn't Redrum. Redrum is funny.
Redrum was funny in 2006. Now he's just a douchebag.

Skip Towne
06-19-2009, 04:25 PM
Redrum was funny in 2006. Now he's just a douchebag.

Oh, sorry, I didn't know.

Miss Understood
06-19-2009, 05:28 PM

Yeah, and it takes a real winner to tell people on the internet that their lives suck.

crazycoffey
06-19-2009, 05:55 PM
Yeah, and it takes a real winner to tell people on the internet that their lives suck.

you suck, your life sucks;
I always wanted to be a winner......

:D

Miss Understood
06-19-2009, 06:02 PM
you suck, your life sucks;
I always wanted to be a winner......

:D

I may suck, but life isn't too bad.

Bowser
06-19-2009, 07:25 PM
Wow. Tom fucks up another thread. Whodathunk?

JOhn
06-19-2009, 07:40 PM
Oh, sorry, I didn't know.

You probably just forgot:D

Comanche
06-20-2009, 07:48 AM
You are the most negative poster on here.

Don't lie. You are hateful to everyone and especially new posters. Your thrill in life is to call them "noobs". "Welcome to the board, noobs." No, you are one of the azzes who don't have anything better to do in life other than harass. You need to get a life, dude. Those without an agenda know I respond when others spew their hate. I won't take crap off anyone regardless of the time they have wasted on this forum. I support moral/ethical values which is the reason why h8trs attack me.

I do agree, however, that it is time to move the debate to another thread. Therefore, you girls will see me on other threads. As I said, I won't take crap from you like your other butt boys do.

Comanche
06-20-2009, 08:10 AM
I know where it started

Why are you being so clandestine? Come right out and say what you are talking about. I said you did NOT participate on the thread on which luv and I first tangled and that is true. You say you "know where it started", well big deal. "She" defended the hateful attacks directed at Miss California. A true woman would have been insulted about the way another woman was demeaned because of her beliefs and physical enhancements.

Why do you feel you have to be luv's defender in the first place? "She" doesn't need your help. Stay out of it. Just worry about you and me pal.

As I told Skippy, its time to move to another thread. I'll catch all you gals under another topic.

Comanche
06-20-2009, 08:18 AM
Redrum was funny in 2006.

Comanche is more than you can handle so don't try the old tired ploy of hanging another tag on me. You girls should at least be consistent in picking a single id you think I used to use. You will all be wrong, of course, but if it helps to keep your panties dry to believe the GREAT COMANCHE used to be someone else then go for it. I have been very forthcoming that I used to post on the Kansas City Star forum (the old one) and not here. This has been verified by the lovable mods who know these things.

I'll catch ya on a different thread unless you are too big a puzzy to hang.

Comanche
06-20-2009, 08:22 AM

If their personal lives suck, it is not my fault. Likely, the hatred they display on this forum is simply a reflection of the hatred they generate toward others in the real world. Hence, perhaps they create their own sucky lives.

Comanche
06-20-2009, 08:24 AM
Wow. Tom ****s up another thread. Whodathunk?

See post #452.

Skip Towne
06-20-2009, 09:02 AM
Do you smell something foul?

Comanche
06-20-2009, 09:04 AM
I smell

What part of "another thread" don't you understand?

Skip Towne
06-20-2009, 09:06 AM
What part of "another thread" don't you understand?

Why do you continue to post here when you know you are hated? You are the dregs of society.

Miss Understood
06-20-2009, 10:00 AM
Why do you continue to post here when you know you are hated? You are the dregs of society.

Because it's what people like him do. I think he gets picked on a lot for his size or something IRL, so he overcompensates by trying to act like a big man on here. He seems to be gender confused. He seems to know an aweful lot about you for the short time he's been here. Either you should feel stalked, or he's definitely someone else. Anyway, I haven't seen him beyond this thread. Is the dude even a Chiefs fan? What's his take on sports?

Skip Towne
06-20-2009, 10:05 AM
Because it's what people like him do. I think he gets picked on a lot for his size or something IRL, so he overcompensates by trying to act like a big man on here. He seems to be gender confused. He seems to know an aweful lot about you for the short time he's been here. Either you should feel stalked, or he's definitely someone else. Anyway, I haven't seen him beyond this thread. Is the dude even a Chiefs fan? What's his take on sports?

I think he mostly slithers around in DC. I've never seen him post anything about sports. I think he just craves attention and can't get it IRL.

Comanche
06-20-2009, 10:06 AM
hated?

Stop hating. Move it to another thread. I'll intellectually thrash you on threads about other subjects.

Miss Understood
06-20-2009, 10:07 AM
I think he mostly slithers around in DC. I've never seen him post anything about sports. I think he just craves attention and can't get it IRL.

Ah, DC. I've lurked there. Scary place sometimes. I'd say your assessment is spot on.

Skip Towne
06-20-2009, 10:08 AM
Stop hating. Move it to another thread. I'll intellectually thrash you on threads about other subjects.

You can't thrash anybody. You have a high opinion of yourself, dipshit.

Comanche
06-20-2009, 10:10 AM
Because it's what people like him do.

You don't know me so shut the "F" up. Move it to another thread.

He seems to be gender confused.

This statement coming from the person with the id "Miss Understood". Perhaps "Miss Confused" would be more appropriate. Deal with the issues.

What's his take on sports?

Check out other threads for that information.

Comanche
06-20-2009, 10:13 AM
You can't thrash anybody.

I can intellectually thrash your withered old butt. Change threads. Continue the childish name-calling and I'll reciprocate on your old tired azz.

Skip Towne
06-20-2009, 10:17 AM
I can intellectually thrash your withered old butt. Change threads. Continue the childish name-calling and I'll reciprocate on your old tired azz.

Is that why you sell houses? Because you are so intelligent? Yeah, that takes a lot of brains.

Miss Understood
06-20-2009, 10:19 AM
You don't know me so shut the "F" up. Move it to another thread.

And you know these people so well that you feel you can bash them? Also saying you're moving to a different thread, yet here you still are. Hmmm. Seems kind of hypocritical, so irrelavent and moving on....

This statement coming from the person with the id "Miss Understood". Perhaps "Miss Confused" would be more appropriate. Deal with the issues.

Perhaps I've failed to make myself clear to. I don't know how I could be any clearer. Would you prefer if I spoke to you like you were four years old? Maybe that would help. And making fun of a user id? Step up the smack, please.

Check out other threads for that information.

You're not exactly the type of person I would seek to find to talk with in other threads. Perhaps our paths will cross in a football thread once the season starts. I'm not really counting on it, though.

Skip Towne
06-20-2009, 10:21 AM
And you know these people so well that you feel you can bash them? Also saying you're moving to a different thread, yet here you still are. Hmmm. Seems kind of hypocritical, so irrelavent and moving on....

Perhaps I've failed to make myself clear to. I don't know how I could be any clearer. Would you prefer if I spoke to you like you were four years old? Maybe that would help. And making fun of a user id? Step up the smack, please.

You're not exactly the type of person I would seek to find to talk with in other threads. Perhaps our paths will cross in a football thread once the season starts. I'm not really counting on it, though.

With any luck at all he will be kicked out of here by football season. He adds nothing to this board.

Comanche
06-20-2009, 10:21 AM
Is that why you sell houses?

That what you got while you sit in your rocker drooling on yourself? Move your old tired bag of bones to another thread. If you changed your Depends once in a while maybe you wouldn't be so hateful.

Comanche
06-20-2009, 10:29 AM
And you know these people so well that you feel you can bash them?

You are late to the game, dearie, so, what is it to you anyway? I only bash those who are rude and lack class.

Also saying you're moving to a different thread

Yeah, if you can read it, why don't you do it Miss Confused?

Perhaps our paths will cross in a football thread once the season starts.

Yeah, there are soooo many "women" who hang in sports forums. Its more likely you will be found on an Adam Lambert crush forum.

Miss Understood
06-20-2009, 10:35 AM
You are late to the game, dearie, so, what is it to you anyway? I only bash those who are rude and lack class.

Yeah, if you can read it, why don't you do it Miss Confused?

Yeah, there are soooo many "women" who hang in sports forums. Its more likely you will be found on an Adam Lambert crush forum.

I've posted in several different threads this morning.

Do you have a problem with women who like sports? Do they intimidate you? Perhaps you like your women slient, barefoot, and in the kitchen. Someone who feel you can be superior to. Is that it?

Frazod
06-20-2009, 12:09 PM
I personally don't see why all this crap was moved. Since the mods now seem content to turn this board into a giant TROLL HAVEN where the rights of all trolls are vigorously defended, seriously, why move anything from the "Costs" thread? I think people should see exactly what they're paying for.

Right, DaFace?

DaneMcCloud
06-20-2009, 12:41 PM
I'd be shocked if this troll wasn't Tom Ca$h.

Great. :rolleyes:

Skip Towne
06-20-2009, 12:45 PM

They're twins at the very least. I don't know why this one is allowed to stay.

Baconeater
06-20-2009, 12:49 PM
I personally don't see why all this crap was moved. Since the mods now seem content to turn this board into a giant TROLL HAVEN where the rights of all trolls are vigorously defended, seriously, why move anything from the "Costs" thread? I think people should see exactly what they're paying for.

Right, DaFace?
I don't think it's fair to single out DaFace, he doesn't make the rules. With that said, I fail to see any reason why this shithead hasn't been banned. It's fairly obvious he's only here to cause trouble.

FAX
06-20-2009, 12:51 PM
Ummm. Not to interrupt, but I have a question, peeps.

Why does Mr. Comanche want Mr. Skip Towne to post his insults and criticisms of Mr. Comanche in another thread?

I mean, this thread is entitled, "The 'Comanche thinks everyone's an idiot' thread". It seems to me that this is a pretty good place for any insults and/or criticisms directed toward Mr. Comanche.

FAX

kstater
06-20-2009, 01:01 PM
Ummm. Not to interrupt, but I have a question, peeps.

Why does Mr. Comanche want Mr. Skip Towne to post his insults and criticisms of Mr. Comanche in another thread?

I mean, this thread is entitled, "The 'Comanche thinks everyone's an idiot' thread". It seems to me that this is a pretty good place for any insults and/or criticisms directed toward Mr. Comanche.

FAX
I believe most of these posts came from the CP needs money to host server thread, and were split off because CP is not the place for threads to be hijacked.

FAX
06-20-2009, 01:05 PM
I've posted in several different threads this morning.

Do you have a problem with women who like sports? Do they intimidate you? Perhaps you like your women slient, barefoot, and in the kitchen. Someone who feel you can be superior to. Is that it?

Just so you know, I am a big proponent of women's equality, Ms. Miss Understood.

I have long respected a woman's right to post in sports threads. It's particularly impressive when you realize that they're usually posting in bare feet from the kitchen computer.

FAX

FAX
06-20-2009, 01:06 PM
I believe most of these posts came from the CP needs money to host server thread, and were split off because CP is not the place for threads to be hijacked.

Ah, I see. Thanks, Mr. kstater. I just assumed that those posts were made in this here thread place. My bad.

FAX

Frazod
06-20-2009, 01:07 PM
I don't think it's fair to single out DaFace, he doesn't make the rules. With that said, I fail to see any reason why this shithead hasn't been banned. It's fairly obvious he's only here to cause trouble.

Well, apparently there's a certain segment of the BB that finds dickbags like Comanche entertaining. The rest of us just live in their world, apparently. Due to the lack of troll control, it's fairly obvious that some of them must be mods, and DaFace is the only one who has come out and admitted it.

morphius
06-20-2009, 01:22 PM
Well, apparently there's a certain segment of the BB that finds dickbags like Comanche entertaining. The rest of us just live in their world, apparently. Due to the lack of troll control, it's fairly obvious that some of them must be mods, and DaFace is the only one who has come out and admitted it.
We have an open board, unless someone does something against the rules, we don't ban them. "Why?", you may ask? Because every damn time anyone gets banned without breaking a rule we get 500 damn threads with people bitching about the mods abusing power. Then toss in the why this BB was created in the first place...

Of course if everyone thought he was an idiot and would just ignore everyone of his posts eventually he would probably get bored and either leave or give us a solid reason to ban him. But nooooo, some people are too big to use the ignore feature and would rather blame the mods for their being idiots on the internet.

Der Flöprer
06-20-2009, 01:25 PM
Who was that guy that was calling people in the middle of the night threatening them back in the beginning of this board?

FAX
06-20-2009, 01:29 PM
That wasn't a guy. That was Hank Stram's mistress; Lady Velvet Pants.

FAX

DaneMcCloud
06-20-2009, 01:31 PM
Who was that guy that was calling people in the middle of the night threatening them back in the beginning of this board?

JD Prez

Frazod
06-20-2009, 02:03 PM
We have an open board, unless someone does something against the rules, we don't ban them. "Why?", you may ask? Because every damn time anyone gets banned without breaking a rule we get 500 damn threads with people bitching about the mods abusing power. Then toss in the why this BB was created in the first place...

Of course if everyone thought he was an idiot and would just ignore everyone of his posts eventually he would probably get bored and either leave or give us a solid reason to ban him. But nooooo, some people are too big to use the ignore feature and would rather blame the mods for their being idiots on the internet.

Was the board really founded to be a haven for trolls? Gee, I must have missed that part. I also missed the part where trolls rated 500 threads of dissent from people who feel that greasing some endless button pusher or diehard racist get the ban they fucking begged for. Would patteeu and Saggysack really post that many threads?

DaFace
06-20-2009, 02:08 PM
Was the board really founded to be a haven for trolls? Gee, I must have missed that part. I also missed the part where trolls rated 500 threads of dissent from people who feel that greasing some endless button pusher or diehard racist get the ban they fucking begged for. Would patteeu and Saggysack really post that many threads?

I've invited you on multiple occasions to post polls to see if people agree with you. Not sure why you haven't taken me up on it.

Frazod
06-20-2009, 02:11 PM
I've invited you on multiple occasions to post polls to see if people agree with you. Not sure why you haven't taken me up on it.

Because you've told me on numerous occasions not to bother, since you won't do anything anyway. I've therefore been forced to conclude that scum like vailpass and Comanche are your kind of poster.

DaFace
06-20-2009, 02:12 PM
Because you've told me on numerous occasions not to bother, since you won't do anything anyway. I've therefore been forced to conclude that scum like vailpass and Comanche are your kind of poster.

I've always maintained that polls will be respected, provided that the consensus is clear. Not sure where you got the idea that I wouldn't do anything if the majority of posters want it to be done. Could you please provide a link to a post where I've told you "not to bother"?

RedNeckRaider
06-20-2009, 02:15 PM
Was the board really founded to be a haven for trolls? Gee, I must have missed that part. I also missed the part where trolls rated 500 threads of dissent from people who feel that greasing some endless button pusher or diehard racist get the ban they ****ing begged for. Would patteeu and Saggysack really post that many threads?

Clowns like this guy do get irritating and when in the mood I kick guys like him around a bit. That said there are several idiots that are just as bad as this shitbag. The king of shitbags gochiefs has done things way more worthy of a ban that this dump.

Reaper16
06-20-2009, 02:16 PM
Its truly insane that vailpass is allowed to post his obviously-racist b.s. for years without any consequences.

Fairplay
06-20-2009, 02:18 PM
I want to join in on the mud slinging festival also on this guy please.

DaFace
06-20-2009, 02:18 PM
Its truly insane that vailpass is allowed to post his obviously-racist b.s. for years without any consequences.

As I've mentioned, feel free to start a poll if you think he should be banned. If the majority of members agree with you, it'll be done.

Reaper16
06-20-2009, 02:23 PM
As I've mentioned, feel free to start a poll if you think he should be banned. If the majority of members agree with you, it'll be done.
I don't like that precedent. I'd be worried that people would start up ban-or-not polls on members like Claythan just because they find him annoying.

There's only a tiny, tiny amount of current users that I feel should be banned. Vailpass, for his over-the-top racism that he proudly puts on display all of the time, is one of them.

Fairplay
06-20-2009, 02:24 PM

So it is written, so it shall be done.:titus:

Frazod
06-20-2009, 02:24 PM
I've always maintained that polls will be respected, provided that the consensus is clear. Not sure where you got the idea that I wouldn't do anything if the majority of posters want it to be done.

Not sure where I got the idea? That's rich. How about years of inaction? We both know that when it comes to banning polls, liked-minded scum and the HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED crowd always sway the vote. At that point it basically comes down to the simple matter of you guys doing your jobs, which just doesn't happen around here anymore. But by all means, continue to hide behind the poll thing or the It-Happened-In-DC thing, I guess that's easier than growing a pair.

DeezNutz
06-20-2009, 02:27 PM
Is someone going to raise a pole or not?

Frazod
06-20-2009, 02:28 PM

Well, I guess only you and I have noticed.

Fairplay
06-20-2009, 02:29 PM
I always thought this place is to lax when it comes to controlling this board IMO.

DeezNutz
06-20-2009, 02:31 PM
Let's get 'em boys.

http://thebruceblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/angry-mob.jpg

DaFace
06-20-2009, 02:31 PM
Not sure where I got the idea? That's rich. How about years of inaction? We both know that when it comes to banning polls, liked-minded scum and the HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED crowd always sway the vote. At that point it basically comes down to the simple matter of you guys doing your jobs, which just doesn't happen around here anymore. But by all means, continue to hide behind the poll thing or the It-Happened-In-DC thing, I guess that's easier than growing a pair.

So just to confirm, are you acknowledging that you are likely in the minority when it comes to wanting some members to be banned? This board has always been run primarily as a democracy, so if that's the case, I'd think you confirmed that we're "doing our jobs" just fine.

Frazod
06-20-2009, 02:33 PM
So just to confirm, are you acknowledging that you are likely in the minority when it comes to wanting some members to be banned? This board has always been run primarily as a democracy, so if that's the case, I'd think you confirmed that we're "doing our jobs" just fine.

Nice squiggle. I should call you DaNise.

Fairplay
06-20-2009, 02:34 PM
How could you frazod answer that question?

He would be just guessing.

DaneMcCloud
06-20-2009, 02:36 PM
I've always thought that former members that were banned (such as Tom Ca$h, Marlboro Chiefs, etc.) should be banned as soon as they are "outed" for re-joining.

In Marlboro Chiefs' case, that's usually true. For whatever reason, Tom Ca$h is allowed to spew his vitriolic hate for as long as he wants, usually in the 3,000 post range. He undoubtedly comes unhinged and threatens a member of the forum.

And only THEN is he banned. IF this guy is Tom Ca$h (which IMO, he appears to be), he should be banned immediately, if not sooner.

Frazod
06-20-2009, 02:38 PM
Here's a thought - only paying members get to vote in polls.

I wonder what effect that would have on things, if only people who care enough to support the BB get to vote instead any deadbeat with an internet connection?

DaFace
06-20-2009, 02:38 PM
I've always thought that former members that were banned (such as Tom Ca$h, Marlboro Chiefs, etc.) should be banned as soon as they are "outed" for re-joining.

In Marlboro Chiefs' case, that's usually true. For whatever reason, Tom Ca$h is allowed to spew his vitriolic hate for as long as he wants, usually in the 3,000 post range. He undoubtedly comes unhinged and threatens a member of the forum.

And only THEN is he banned. IF this guy is Tom Ca$h (which IMO, he appears to be), he should be banned immediately, if not sooner.

He's not.

DaFace
06-20-2009, 02:39 PM
Here's a thought - only paying members get to vote in polls.

I wonder what effect that would have on things, if only people who care enough to support the BB get to vote instead any deadbeat with an internet connection?

If the poll is public, you'd be able to see for yourself by counting the bold names. If that was a significantly different result, it would certainly be something to consider.

DaneMcCloud
06-20-2009, 02:40 PM
He's not.

Wow, that's actually sad.

Another person, just like Tom Ca$h, that posts on Chiefsplanet.

What are the odds?

FAX
06-20-2009, 02:42 PM
The notion of only allowing contributing members to vote in ban/noban polls is an idea worthy of consideration, in my opinion.

At least it would mean that Mr. Skip Towne would be relatively safe from a N00b (sp?) ban attack.

FAX

FAX
06-20-2009, 02:43 PM

What are the odds?

It's odd, all right.

It seems as though the posting style, verbiage, grammar, and attitude are practically identical.

FAX

DaFace
06-20-2009, 02:44 PM

What are the odds?

It is puzzling. I really thought it was Tom too, but the e-mail address on file directly links to the web site of a realtor in Missouri whose name is definitely not T0m Cash. And the IP address confirms the location.

DenverChief
06-20-2009, 03:08 PM
Now I know why cops can't go to bed :shake:

:evil:

crazycoffey
06-20-2009, 03:48 PM

you can see right through me, can't you?

morphius
06-20-2009, 04:36 PM
I find it funny that you say that, and then say:

...We both know that when it comes to banning polls, liked-minded scum and the HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED crowd always sway the vote...

Obviously you basically acknowledged the same group of which I speak.

We have ALWAYS had posters that pissed everyone off, Packfan for starters. Doesn't mean we were fans...

Der Flöprer
06-20-2009, 04:39 PM
I find it funny that you say that, and then say:

Obviously you basically acknowledged the same group of which I speak.

We have ALWAYS had posters that pissed everyone off, Packfan for starters. Doesn't mean we were fans...

I think this board THRIVES off of the DCS, Midnight Vulture, Tom Money, type guys. I really do.

Der Flöprer
06-20-2009, 04:39 PM
I think this board THRIVES off of the DCS, Midnight Vulture, Tom Money, type guys. I really do.

Definitely throw Clay in that list, but only because that monster grew out of his control.

Halfcan
06-20-2009, 06:27 PM
This board needs more RUSH threads.

doomy3
06-20-2009, 06:31 PM
Was the board really founded to be a haven for trolls? Gee, I must have missed that part. I also missed the part where trolls rated 500 threads of dissent from people who feel that greasing some endless button pusher or diehard racist get the ban they ****ing begged for. Would patteeu and Saggysack really post that many threads?

It's funny you say that, then rush to defend the biggest douche on the board, DCS. I guess as long as they push the people's buttons you also like to push, they are A-OK?

Frazod
06-20-2009, 06:41 PM
It's funny you say that, then rush to defend the biggest douche on the board, DCS. I guess as long as they push the people's buttons you also like to push, they are A-OK?

That whole "biggest douche on the board" title is definitely subjective in nature. I get tired of watching two people I consider to be the among "biggest douches on the board" relentlessly bully the kid. It's also funny that both of those posters are on your rather short list of friends, isn't it?

See, I like to bully the bullies. But I can see how the bullies' buddies would have a problem with that.

doomy3
06-20-2009, 06:44 PM
That whole "biggest douche on the board" title is definitely subjective in nature. I get tired of watching two people I consider to be the among "biggest douches on the board" relentlessly bully the kid. It's also funny that both of those posters are on your rather short list of friends, isn't it?

See, I like to bully the bullies. But I can see how the bullies' buddies would have a problem with that.

He has basically been nothing but an annoying troll for as long as he has been here. He openly says his whole mission here is to make people's lives hell. It has nothing to do with Skip, or anyone else. It has to do with him being one of the very people you speak of where the vast majority of the board finds him unbelievably annoying, and offering basically nothing to this board. However, anytime something comes up about him, you jump to defend him. You are one of about 3 to actually do that, but it is odd to say the least.

Frazod
06-20-2009, 06:48 PM
He has basically been nothing but an annoying troll for as long as he has been here. He openly says his whole mission here is to make people's lives hell. It has nothing to do with Skip, or anyone else. It has to do with him being one of the very people you speak of where the vast majority of the board finds him unbelievably annoying, and offering basically nothing to this board. However, anytime something comes up about him, you jump to defend him. You are one of about 3 to actually do that, but it is odd to say the least.

When he's not getting fucked with, he's actually fine most of the time. Is he fine all of the time? No. I've actually advised him on several occasions to tone things down. We've had numerous posters who have started off trollish and developed into good members later.

Seriously, read some of the shit that's said to him before he goes off. Then ask yourself how you'd react to it?

doomy3
06-20-2009, 06:52 PM
When he's not getting ****ed with, he's actually fine most of the time. Is he fine all of the time? No. I've actually advised him on several occasions to tone things down. We've had numerous posters who have started off trollish and developed into good members later.

Seriously, read some of the shit that's said to him before he goes off. Then ask yourself how you'd react to it?

I'm not talking about him "going off" or any kind of arguments he has been in. It's weak anyway.

What I'm talking about is being obnoxiously annoying on purpose, as he has repeated is his mission repeatedly on his own. He is the very definition of a troll, whose sole purpose is to annoy every poster on the board. Most times, once he posts in threads, they just die, unless he ends up talking to himself in them. All of this is his "mission in life" as he said in an unrelated thread today.

Frazod
06-20-2009, 06:59 PM
I'm not talking about him "going off" or any kind of arguments he has been in. It's weak anyway.

What I'm talking about is being obnoxiously annoying on purpose, as he has repeated is his mission repeatedly on his own. He is the very definition of a troll, whose sole purpose is to annoy every poster on the board. Most times, once he posts in threads, they just die, unless he ends up talking to himself in them. All of this is his "mission in life" as he said in an unrelated thread today.

This is what he said earlier: "So take your rose colored glasses off, quit complaining about people who don't put up with Chiefs Planet "Royalty", and realize that I have made this board a mission in life, and will never, EVER relent!" He didn't say anything about trolling. Whatever extra you read into that because you don't like him is irrelevant.

patteeu
06-21-2009, 09:26 AM

I'd be shocked if it was.

patteeu
06-21-2009, 09:28 AM

I could be wrong, but I think comanche reposted them here so that he wouldn't be hijacking that thread. If so, he at least deserves credit for that even if he is an idiot in other respects.

patteeu
06-21-2009, 09:31 AM

Great post. As one of the aforementioned bitchers, let me applaud your take here, especially the part about ignoring people like comanche.

Baconeater
06-21-2009, 09:36 AM
I could be wrong, but I think comanche reposted them here so that he wouldn't be hijacking that thread. If so, he at least deserves credit for that even if he is an idiot in other respects.
No, he didn't, DaFace split the threads, so he doesn't deserve any credit.

crazycoffey
06-21-2009, 09:40 AM

This is what he said earlier: "So take your rose colored glasses off, quit complaining about people who don't put up with Chiefs Planet "Royalty", and realize that I have made this board a mission in life, and will never, EVER relent!" He didn't say anything about trolling. Whatever extra you read into that because you don't like him is irrelevant.

sounds like you two agree, here at least. He also said he thought skip and I were friends. That's about as rich as myself and Goatboy giving each other reach arounds.

Al Bundy
06-21-2009, 11:05 AM
I honestly had never heard of or seen this guy before this thread popped up. But upon further review, there isn't anything worth remembering about it.

Smed1065
06-21-2009, 11:13 AM
OMG He does not suck A old ass penis!!!!

Must be a whiner!

/Skippy

DaneMcCloud
06-21-2009, 11:50 AM
I'd be shocked if it was.

Apparently, it's not.

DaFace confirmed it earlier in this thread.

patteeu
06-21-2009, 12:14 PM
I always thought this place is to lax when it comes to controlling this board IMO.

There are plenty of tightly controlled boards out there, including some that are Chiefs oriented. If you like your moderation heavy handed, why are you still here?

patteeu
06-21-2009, 12:18 PM
It's odd, all right.

It seems as though the posting style, verbiage, grammar, and attitude are practically identical.

FAX

I think the differences are substantial. One huge difference is that Tom C$sh is a big fan of PMs and, as far as I can tell, comanche does his talking in public. Another is that Tom C$sh at least tries to get along when he comes back with a new ID until he's outed and he gets belligerent. Comanche came onto the board with eyes closed and guns blazing.

patteeu
06-21-2009, 12:21 PM
When he's not getting ****ed with, he's actually fine most of the time. Is he fine all of the time?

I could say exactly the same thing about Tom C$sh in his last few incarnations.

Fairplay
06-21-2009, 12:22 PM
There are plenty of tightly controlled boards out there, including some that are Chiefs oriented. If you like your moderation heavy handed, why are you still here?

I punish my self this way. I love it.

patteeu
06-21-2009, 01:32 PM
I punish my self this way. I love it.

Fair enough. :p