PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet Should polls be banned

milkman
06-20-2009, 02:01 PM
I just saw all these polls and decided to do one of my own.

Now all I have to do is figure out how to do it.

DeezNutz
06-20-2009, 02:02 PM
I'm not banning my pole.

Bacon Cheeseburger
06-20-2009, 02:02 PM
Should've been a public poll, dipshit.

RNR
06-20-2009, 02:03 PM
RainMan knows where you sleep! I would be careful!

JuicesFlowing
06-20-2009, 02:03 PM
Gaz doesn't want them banned. Neither do I. In fact, I think we need some Pie charts too. Maybe throw in some graphs while we're at it?

milkman
06-20-2009, 02:04 PM
Should've been a public poll, dipshit.

Since I don't really care about the results, I don't care how people vote, or if anyone votes at all actually, numbnuts.

RNR
06-20-2009, 02:05 PM
Gaz doesn't want them banned. Neither do I. In fact, I think we need some Pie charts too. Maybe throw in some graphs while we're at it?

Get to work on a power point right now

blaise
06-20-2009, 02:07 PM
Should Ban deoderant be banned?

milkman
06-20-2009, 02:09 PM
Should Ban deoderant be banned?

LMAO

Start a poll.

milkman
06-20-2009, 02:10 PM

I've never needed charts with my pie, and is that anything like sharts?

rad
06-20-2009, 02:11 PM
Should banning be banned?

JuicesFlowing
06-20-2009, 02:12 PM
I've never needed charts with my pie, and is that anything like sharts?

It might be. I dunno. I'll start a poll and ask?

Bacon Cheeseburger
06-20-2009, 02:15 PM
Should banning be banned?
According to Frazod, it already has been.

FAX
06-20-2009, 03:03 PM
I demand that sand be banned.

I'll expand. A man must stand for a sand-free land 'cause I just scanned and saw firsthand what sand can do to a 'gina gland (and it ain't too grand). Fires are fanned, plans are canned, and asses tanned when too much sand's on hand, my man. Understand? So don't be bland and remand this plan. Let's band and stand! In this time span! Withstand the morans! I say hot damn! Let's take the upper hand and tell the high command that 'gina sand must be branded banned.

FAX

blaise
06-20-2009, 03:37 PM
I'd like Bruce Banner to be banned. He gets angry, and you wouldn't like him if he's angry.

Halfcan
06-20-2009, 03:38 PM
if it is a tie would that be a
pole lock

blaise
06-20-2009, 03:43 PM
if it is a tie would that be a
pole lock

I think maybe you should be banned for that insensitive joke.

Maybe I'll start a poll.

FAX
06-20-2009, 03:58 PM
You know, it's really kind of interesting ... I'm sure Mr. Rain Man knows this already ... but, one of the great pollsters in all of history was a man by the name of Jonathan Lam Steinberg who conducted some of the earliest known polls back in the middle ages.

By all accounts, he was an extremely intelligent man who wore thick, round glasses and never combed his hair. Because of this and due to his high intelligence, people in those days said he reminded them of an owl. One of the most fascinating things about him was that, in order to interest people in taking his polls, he would often pose his polling questions in the form of famous sayings or "saws".

So, because he reminded people of an owl and he was always asking questions in the form of saws and he was so intelligent, he was known as the Poll Owlish Saw Sage.

FAX

"Bob" Dobbs
06-20-2009, 04:13 PM
Mr. FAX, that was the epitome of awfulness. And awesomeness. Rep!

FAX
06-20-2009, 04:18 PM
Mr. FAX, that was the epitome of awfulness. ...

ROFL

FAX

orange
06-20-2009, 04:27 PM
You know, it's really kind of interesting ... I'm sure Mr. Rain Man knows this already ... but, one of the great pollsters in all of history was a man by the name of Jonathan Lam Steinberg who conducted some of the earliest known polls back in the middle ages.

By all accounts, he was an extremely intelligent man who wore thick, round glasses and never combed his hair. Because of this and due to his high intelligence, people in those days said he reminded them of an owl. One of the most fascinating things about him was that, in order to interest people in taking his polls, he would often pose his polling questions in the form of famous sayings or "saws".

So, because he reminded people of an owl and he was always asking questions in the form of saws and he was so intelligent, he was known as the Poll Owlish Saw Sage.

FAX

Wasn't he the guy who went off his rocker in his old age and started asking questions of barnyard animals, giving rise to Polled Pork?

Rain Man
06-20-2009, 06:23 PM
This isn't funny. This isn't funny at all. There are some things that you shouldn't even joke about.

Skip Towne
06-20-2009, 06:36 PM

FAX

Groan