PDA

View Full Version : Life Happy Father's Day, boys!

Jilly
06-21-2009, 07:17 AM
Happy father's day to all you dads and father figures!!! I hope you are treated wonderfully and that steak and bj day #2 end up all you hoped it would be!

Esp to my Sully - first Father's day.... you're amazing and nearly every day surprise me and Maddie by your love!

Scorp
06-21-2009, 07:19 AM
I hope you are treated wonderfully and that steak and bj day #2 end up all you hoped it would be!

I say we skip the steak and go straight to the other! :clap:

Baby Lee
06-21-2009, 07:22 AM
I say we skip the steak and go straight to the other! :clap:

Steak and Beej were my first thoughts, too. Great minds . . .

JOhn
06-21-2009, 09:07 AM
Thanks

JuicesFlowing
06-21-2009, 09:09 AM
Happy father's day to all you dads and father figures!!! I hope you are treated wonderfully and that steak and bj day #2 end up all you hoped it would be!

Esp to my Sully - first Father's day.... you're amazing and nearly every day surprise me and Maddie by your love!

Don't forget the cold beer. Thanks.

seclark
06-21-2009, 09:15 AM
i called both my sons this morning to wish them a happy father's day. told them i was proud that they had became such wonderful fathers.

they thanked me and told me that i was always a good father to them.

i said, "well, i beat the hell out of you enough, and that always made me pretty happy".

sec

RJ
06-21-2009, 09:21 AM
i called both my sons this morning to wish them a happy father's day. told them i was proud that they had became such wonderful fathers.

they thanked me and told me that i was always a good father to them.

i said, "well, i beat the hell out of you enough, and that always made me pretty happy".

sec

*sniff*

sec, you sentimental bastard....somebody hand me a tissue.

seclark
06-21-2009, 09:24 AM
*sniff*

sec, you sentimental bastard....somebody hand me a tissue.

that's me...loaned my truck to one of them yesterday so he could haul river rock to spread around the swingset from hell. he pulled back in the drive last night and the damn tailgate was hanging off the back by one cable.

sec

KCUnited
06-21-2009, 09:28 AM
Going to to the ballpark with the pops today. Went yesterday too. He's a DIEHARD Cards fan, showed up at my door yesterday geared out in his powder blue Butler giveaway, said the Royals need it more. He's got some KC BBQ, Moon Pies, and Salt Water Taffey coming his way today.

seclark
06-21-2009, 09:30 AM
Going to to the ballpark with the pops today. Went yesterday too. He's a DIEHARD Cards fan, showed up at my door yesterday geared out in his powder blue Butler giveaway, said the Royals need it more. He's got some KC BBQ, Moon Pies, and Salt Water Taffey coming his way today.

sounds like a cool way to spend the day.
sec

LaChapelle
06-21-2009, 09:30 AM
Travis Henry sends you all a mile high salute.

RJ
06-21-2009, 09:35 AM
From my 6 y/o daughter I got lots of hugs and kisses and some Chiefs stuff she picked out herself. She is very proud, I am very lucky.

From my adult sons who live out of state I will get a phone call. We will most likely discuss important matters like baseball and barbecue. Just like when they were boys, except back then they didn't care about barbecue.

luv
06-21-2009, 10:07 AM
Have a good one guys. I'm going to clean up here and then go spend the afternoon with mine.

To papasmurf - the best dad ever! :toast:

Tiger's Fan
06-21-2009, 11:10 AM
Just got home from visiting the old man at the cemetary. Shared a smoke and a chat. To you that still have one thats alive, but you can't get along with, hurry before it's too late. It sucks when they're gone.

luv
06-21-2009, 06:18 PM
Swam and hung out with dad all afternoon. Grilled hamburgers. Between sun adn being full, I'm fighting to sty awake until time to go to bed.

StcChief
06-21-2009, 06:28 PM
I missed on both :) back filll the BJ would work.

Dayze
06-21-2009, 07:40 PM
.....wait a minute...

you're saying if I'm a Dad, i get a steak?

Slainte
06-22-2009, 03:35 AM
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

Jilly
06-22-2009, 10:08 AM
.....wait a minute...

you're saying if I'm a Dad, i get a steak?

and a BJ....that didn't happen?

MOhillbilly
06-22-2009, 10:14 AM
Got up early yesterday and went to Maple Park to pay my respects to my old man. Placed a ice cold Busch on his marker. its hard for me to believe hes been gona almost as long as he was in my life.

then i went home got the boy up and we went to the park seen a turtle laying eggs,lizards and picked blackberrys for a snack.

did shrimp,corn,taters & tri tip, drank beer and got a wicked sunburn.
it was good.

Dayze
06-22-2009, 10:57 AM
and a BJ....that didn't happen?

I'd better not push my luck.
:D

Lumpy
06-22-2009, 11:07 AM
Happy (belated) Father's Day CP Dads!

My husband had a good day, (me thinks). I wasn't able to buy him a gift though b/c I was so busy, (that and the damn store I went to was filled w/ idiots that couldn't help me). But after seeing him w/ our little one yesterday, it occurred to me that the best gift was giving him the opportunity to finally celebrate his first father's day. :D

bevischief
06-22-2009, 07:23 PM
Mine acted like Carl... Not him. But I did get to spent time with my lab Razor's dad yesterday, Razor passed away from cancer a year ago. We have no kids so our dogs are ours.