PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Step your game up!

BossChief
06-21-2009, 08:37 AM
What two players, from each side of the ball, need to step up bigtime for us to have a chance at competing for the west crown this year?

Id say Hali and DJ on defense and Mcsack and Bradley on offense.

If these four outperform expectations, Cassel will successfully transition and the defense will hold leads for us!

at least its something new to argue about...

Pasta Little Brioni
06-21-2009, 08:49 AM
Glenn Dorsey breaking out and playing well in the 3-4 would be huge on defense. I agree about Hali as he has slimmed down and could surprise. On offense, I'd say the O-line needs to give Cassel a fighting chance and D-Bowe needs to take the next step at wideout.

BossChief
06-21-2009, 09:08 AM
Glenn Dorsey breaking out and playing well in the 3-4 would be huge on defense. I agree about Hali as he has slimmed down and could surprise. On offense, I'd say the O-line needs to give Cassel a fighting chance and D-Bowe needs to take the next step at wideout.

I should clarify.

Not what you believe WILL happen, but what NEEDS to happen for us to have a chance at what likely is the impossible.
I see Hali failing miserably in his new role, reguardless of his weight. He has short arms and isnt physically strong. Carl should have known a player with trex arms that can only bench 225 16 times at the combine and runs the 40 in almost 5-flat wouldnt make it in the NFL.

I had faith he could be above average at lde, but he will look very very lost at olb.

If anyone thinks Hali can cover a slot reciever, tight end or runningback they are lost...

JOhn
06-21-2009, 09:13 AM

Beat me to it....
Go BOWE!!!!!

LaChapelle
06-21-2009, 09:34 AM
You know what? I really don't care to see 1 and crushed(done) again anytime soon.

Deberg_1990
06-21-2009, 09:37 AM
Offense: Cassel and LJ

Defense: Dorsey and Hali