PDA

View Full Version : Football Vikes and Favre: More Grist For The Mill!

Raised On Riots
06-21-2009, 11:16 PM
WHEEE!!!!LMAO

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/31475915/ns/sports-nfl/

DaFace
06-21-2009, 11:18 PM
Good lord. :shake:

(That was in response to the article.)

Serious question though...are you on prozac?

DeezNutz
06-21-2009, 11:20 PM
I stopped reading.

Tipped off by an officer in the U.S. military?

Raised On Riots
06-21-2009, 11:21 PM
Good lord. :shake:

(That was in response to the article.)

Serious question though...are you on prozac?

I have no idea what you're talking about, this story was just posted at a different forum.

DaFace
06-21-2009, 11:23 PM
I have no idea what you're talking about, this story was just posted at a different forum.

I was referring to your general posting style (e.g., WHEEE!!!!ROFL) than the particular article.

DeezNutz
06-21-2009, 11:25 PM
RoR, why are you mocking Cassel in your avi when you were starting to get on board with the acquisition?

Raised On Riots
06-21-2009, 11:30 PM
I was referring to your general posting style (e.g., WHEEE!!!!ROFL) than the particular article.

Because I find the whole "Favre-thing" highly amusing?

Raised On Riots
06-21-2009, 11:30 PM
RoR, why are you mocking Cassel in your avi when you were starting to get on board with the acquisition?

See the "Micheal Ash" thread.

doomy3
06-21-2009, 11:32 PM

It's called being an attention whore.

Bwana
06-21-2009, 11:34 PM
It's called being an attention whore.

Yes, yes it is.

DeezNutz
06-21-2009, 11:35 PM
I was watching NFL Live last week, and some were predicting that Sanchez wouldn't be the opening day starter for the Jets, which is a distinct possibility. Maybe weeks 4-6, some were saying.

I'm being purposely obtuse b/c I forget who the fuck was talking.

doomy3
06-21-2009, 11:40 PM
I was watching NFL Live last week, and some were predicting that Sanchez wouldn't be the opening day starter for the Jets, which is a distinct possibility. Maybe weeks 4-6, some were saying.

I'm being purposely obtuse b/c I forget who the **** was talking.

This is what I think will probably happen. The Jets will be in win-now mode because their Head Coach can't keep his mouth shut and he has created unrealistic expectations for the team. I think Clemens will start until they are out of it/he falls apart.

Either that, or Sanchez gets the Flacco game manager treatment. Lots of running and lots of defense.

DeezNutz
06-21-2009, 11:42 PM
This is what I think will probably happen. The Jets will be in win-now mode because their Head Coach can't keep his mouth shut and he has created unrealistic expectations for the team. I think Clemens will start until they are out of it/he falls apart.

Either that, or Sanchez gets the Flacco game manager treatment. Lots of running and lots of defense.

I see no other legit. possibility. Sanchez's stat line is going to be fairly conservative, even if he plays outstanding football.

Raised On Riots
06-21-2009, 11:53 PM
And when Cassel goes out in week 4 or 5, it will all balance itself out.

No, no wishing for injury, just the salient fact that I weighed any and all possibilities before committing to this.