PDA

View Full Version : Electronics Blackberry/iphone

Dunit35
06-27-2009, 09:32 PM
My Blackberry isn't working (the clicker thing won't go down, it'll go up,left and right).

It's done it before and it took all morning to get it to work. This time I can't get it to work.

A friend has an iphone that she's about to upgrade to the 3g S. She'll give me hers when she gets her new one in. Is it possible to get her iphone even though my upgrade isn't available till Feb?

mikeyis4dcats.
06-27-2009, 11:05 PM
is this a pearl? you can pop off the silver bezel and clean the contacts, and worst case order a replacement for $7 off ebay.

Fruit Ninja
06-27-2009, 11:06 PM
Its not a phone, but i just got the ipod touch. Damn thing is awesome. I absolutely love it.

BigMeatballDave
06-27-2009, 11:08 PM
A friend of mine went thru 4 Pearls from Verizon in a year. The ball kept getting stuck every time. They replaced them free of charge. Warranty issue.

mikeyis4dcats.
06-27-2009, 11:18 PM
A friend of mine went thru 4 Pearls from Verizon in a year. The ball kept getting stuck every time. They replaced them free of charge. Warranty issue.

they are basically mini mouse balls. the contacts pick up oil from your fingers and lint from pockets. Easy to fix.

kepp
06-29-2009, 08:18 AM
My wife has a BB pearl. The trackball works fine...especially since its so clean after she RAN IT THROUGH THE WASHING MACHINE :banghead: