PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Selling my HOF tickets

JazzzLovr
07-03-2009, 11:23 AM
I ordered two tickets online as soon as I heard that DT was finally going to be enshrined. Unfortunately, due to both time and money constraints, I'm not going to be able to go. I'd like to see them go to another Chiefs fan who loved DT and wanted to see this as much as I did.

There are two tickets to the ceremony (Sec 12, Row AA, Seats 16 and 17) and two tickets to the Hall itself. When I bought them online, it cost me $100 even for everything.

If interested, please PM me your offer.

Thanks.

Scorp
07-03-2009, 11:38 AM
If I wasn't a statistic right now I would buy them, but I am so I won't.

ClevelandBronco
07-03-2009, 11:53 AM
I offer to shred them. Let me know the price.

JazzzLovr
07-03-2009, 12:05 PM
If I wasn't a statistic right now I would buy them, but I am so I won't.

Yeah, understood. Thanks anyway.

Kyle DeLexus
07-03-2009, 02:03 PM
I need to talk it over with someone, but I'm interested.

Rain Man
07-03-2009, 10:52 PM
Are they from a reputable source? I might be interested if Kyle can't do it.

JazzzLovr
07-03-2009, 11:04 PM
Are they from a reputable source? I might be interested if Kyle can't do it.

Yes, I bought them directly from the Pro Football Hall of Fame web site shortly after this year's class was announced.

Rain Man
07-03-2009, 11:07 PM
Yes, I bought them directly from the Pro Football Hall of Fame web site shortly after this year's class was announced.

That's pretty reputable, other than of course Elway's affiliation with them.

Kyle's first in line, but if he can't do it I'll buy it at face value and will promise to wear my DT jersey. If you can let me know ASAP I'd appreciate it.

Kyle DeLexus
07-03-2009, 11:11 PM

Kyle's first in line, but if he can't do it I'll buy it at face value and will promise to wear my DT jersey. If you can let me know ASAP I'd appreciate it.

I will be able to say yes or no after the holiday weekend.

Rain Man
07-03-2009, 11:16 PM
I will be able to say yes or no after the holiday weekend.

Cool. If either of you can let me know, I'd appreciate it. Otherwise, it looks like I can easily buy them online still, so no worries either way.

Wowza. I just checked airfares. It's not cheap to fly to Ohio. However, my wife and I are wanting to see the Springsteen exhibition at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland, and we could kill two birds with one stone with this. I've wanted to go to the Pro Football Hall of Fame since I was a kid.

Though in thinking about it, I'm not sure how much I want to listen to their acceptance speeches. I might actually prefer to go some other weekend when it's less crowded.

Oh, but I wonder if I'd get to see some Hall of Famers. That'd be pretty cool. Might be worth the crowds for that.

Bob Dole
07-04-2009, 06:04 AM
Cool. If either of you can let me know, I'd appreciate it. Otherwise, it looks like I can easily buy them online still, so no worries either way.

But you won't be in Section 12 with the rest of Chiefsplanet...

RNR
07-04-2009, 06:34 AM

LMAO

OnTheWarpath58
07-04-2009, 08:50 AM

Check your PM's.

Rain Man
07-04-2009, 09:59 AM
But you won't be in Section 12 with the rest of Chiefsplanet...

Ooh. Are other people going?

DaKCMan AP
07-04-2009, 10:00 AM
Increasing the value of these outstanding tickets you will be sitting in the same section, same row and just ~10 seats away from the Awesome DaKCMan AP. ;)

DTLB58
07-04-2009, 11:32 AM
Ooh. Are other people going?

U betcha :clap:

Rain Man
07-04-2009, 02:02 PM
Increasing the value of these outstanding tickets you will be sitting in the same section, same row and just ~10 seats away from the Awesome DaKCMan AP. ;)

Yeah, but if my wife is with me, I don't want to take any chances of her leaving me.

Skip Towne
07-04-2009, 02:10 PM
Yeah, but if my wife is with me, I don't want to take any chances of her leaving me.

Yeah, then you would have to live on blueberry muffins and m&m's