PDA

View Full Version : Life I live in a Mother F***ing Redneck ghetto!!!

JOhn
07-04-2009, 11:21 PM
I have got to move, I don't care if I move into a damn tent, I'm out of this place come the first of the month!!!!!!!!

I come home tonight, and as I drive down the street, I notice several neighbor about 6 houses down all congregating around some bitch. then as I get to my house the neighbor across this street is drunk & mouthing his GF, telling her to shut up, cause every time she starts shit he goes to jail. I'm thinking great, another fun filled 4th. I'm also thinking maybe if the jerk wouldn't be drunk & a crack head he might not always go to jail.

Anyway, I go in the house to tell the kids to get ready so we can leave and go watch the fireworks. I run back out to the truck to get something & notice the Neighbor next to me is in the street arguing with the one across the street...two Bitch's. Anyway next thing I know is some fat bald drunk ass hole from down the street ( ones I saw coming home ) is yelling at the neighbor bitch who lives next to me.He keeps telling her to shut up & quit arguing, then next thing I know he punches her 2 or 3 times in the face..HARD! she turns to run home, when he grabs her by the hair and slams her backwards headfirst into the pavement. I grab my cell and dial 911 to get the PD her, again.....
I turn back and notice the one guy who is normal trying to get the fat bald dude of the chick, when he gets jumped by the fat dudes old lady. I start to go to his aid when his buddies intercede and get it broken up.

At this point everyone disperses and 6 cops cars descend on the neighborhood. I get my kids out of the house, and in the truck to leave, telling one of the officers I know I want to get my kids out of her and will give them a statement later.

2 hours later I come home to find an ambulance picking up the bitch next door to go to the hosp, as she is pregnant and all F'd up.

Nothing like living in a redneck ghetto. I'm going to take a big hit when I break the lease, but F it, I don't want my kids around this shit. Nothing else if they take me to court for breaking the lease I'll plead my case to a judge & hope he's a father.

*update* My 4 y/o woke me at 4am having a bad dream. Apparantly about some "mean guy" beating up his sister. I found out this am that he saw part of it out the window. :(

*Another Update* The PD were just here to get my statement, and also informed me they dude that did the beating is facing multiple felonies. Then they asked me if I knew who flipped the car upside down in the ally about 6 houses down:eek: WTF? I can't make this shit up.
Anyway someone apparently flipped some guys Celica upside down for shits & grins. :shake:

luv
07-04-2009, 11:24 PM
ghetto

JOhn
07-04-2009, 11:25 PM
ghetto

?

Rain Man
A good rule of life is to never live in a neighborhood where you're the most classy person.

luv
?

;)

JOhn
07-04-2009, 11:26 PM
A good rule of life is to never live in a neighborhood where you're the most classy person.

ROFL

Thanks, I like that. Especially in my case that sets a very low standard :D

DeezNutz
07-04-2009, 11:26 PM

This is an interesting statement.

What if this philosophy forces one to suspend disbelief, however? Does this count? Because in my mind, I'm a really, really big deal.

Count Zarth
07-04-2009, 11:30 PM
Well, YOU live there, so yeah.

JOhn
07-04-2009, 11:32 PM
Well, YOU live there, so yeah.

But then again, It's better than living in your mom's basement and sponging off her. :rolleyes:

Rain Man
07-04-2009, 11:47 PM
This is an interesting statement.

What is this philosophy forces one to suspend disbelief, however? Does this count? Because in my mind, I'm a really, really big deal.

Well, for you there's an exception. Hey, you have to live somewhere.

Ultra Peanut
07-04-2009, 11:50 PM
I know this feeling well.

BigRock
07-04-2009, 11:54 PM
I'll plead my case to a judge & hope he's a father.

Could be a woman. One of them biotch judges.

88TG88
07-05-2009, 12:31 AM
Shoot all of them.

Do us all a favor.

HonestChieffan
07-05-2009, 04:53 AM
This happened in lil ole Cody?

LaChapelle
07-05-2009, 05:42 AM
I believe the term would be trailer park. Even if it's not.

JOhn
07-05-2009, 06:14 AM
I believe the term would be trailer park. Even if it's not.

Kinda wish it was, then it would be easier to burn downROFL

sodcat
07-05-2009, 06:17 AM
this happens everywhere, except at my house, my nearest neighbor is over a mile away, welcome to todays society!

Fritz88
07-05-2009, 06:34 AM
Nothing like living in a redneck ghetto. I'm going to take a big hit when I break the lease, but F it, I don't want my kids around this shit. Nothing else if they take me to court for breaking the lease I'll plead my case to a judge & hope he's a father.

Do it.

Pioli Zombie
07-05-2009, 06:55 AM
I have got to move, I don't care if I move into a damn tent, I'm out of this place come the first of the month!!!!!!!!

I come home tonight, and as I drive down the street, I notice several neighbor about 6 houses down all congregating around some biotch. then as I get to my house the neighbor across this street is drunk & mouthing his GF, telling her to shut up, cause every time she starts shit he goes to jail. I'm thinking great, another fun filled 4th. I'm also thinking maybe if the jerk wouldn't be drunk & a crack head he might not always go to jail.

Anyway, I go in the house to tell the kids to get ready so we can leave and go watch the fireworks. I run back out to the truck to get something & notice the Neighbor next to me is in the street arguing with the one across the street...two Biotchs. Anyway next thing I know is some fat bald drunk ass hole from down the street ( ones I saw coming home ) is yelling at the neighbor biotch who lives next to me.He keeps telling her to shut up & quit arguing, then next thing I know he punches her 2 or 3 times in the face..HARD! she turns to run home, when he grabs her by the hair and slams her backwards headfirst into the pavement. I grab my cell and dial 911 to get the PD her, again.....
I turn back and notice the one guy who is normal trying to get the fat bald dude of the chick, when he gets jumped by the fat dudes old lady. I start to go to his aid when his buddies intercede and get it broken up.

At this point everyone disperses and 6 cops cars descend on the neighborhood. I get my kids out of the house, and in the truck to leave, telling one of the officers I know I want to get my kids out of her and will give them a statement later.

2 hours later I come home to find an ambulance picking up the biotch next door to go to the hosp, as she is pregnant and all F'd up.

Let me say kudos to you for being a good father and saying F the money. And no, shit of that level does not happen "everywhere".

This is one reason I can't stand obnoxious drinking holidays. Drunks and fireworks. Brilliant.
Posted via Mobile Device

JOhn
07-05-2009, 07:42 AM
Let me say kudos to you for being a good father and saying F the money. And no, shit of that level does not happen "everywhere".

This is one reason I can't stand obnoxious drinking holidays. Drunks and fireworks. Brilliant.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yea,who would guess that Mixing assholes, alcohol & fireworks would turn into a bad thing? ROFL

gblowfish
07-05-2009, 11:10 AM
Yee
Haw.

Dave Lane
07-05-2009, 11:40 AM
This happened in lil ole Cody?

Friends or yours? Relatives? Thought just flicked through my mind...

thurman merman
07-05-2009, 12:33 PM
this story would have been much easier to read if you didn't use the word "biotch" 100 times.

JOhn
07-05-2009, 12:41 PM
this story would have been much easier to read if you didn't use the word "biotch" 100 times.

Hmmm, maybe cause I was a little pissed off? :shrug:

Oh and 4 times is hardly 100 :shake:

Anyway, at least today will be quite, everyone hung over & sleeping. I think now would be a good time to set of some fireworks..:D

Pioli Zombie
07-05-2009, 01:40 PM
Hmmm, maybe cause I was a little pissed off? :shrug:

Oh and 4 times is hardly 100 :shake:

Anyway, at least today will be quite, everyone hung over & sleeping. I think now would be a good time to set of some fireworks..:D

Blast some Newsboys worship music. I AM FREE!!!!!!!!!!!

They'll love that.
Posted via Mobile Device

JOhn
07-05-2009, 02:00 PM
Blast some Newsboys worship music. I AM FREE!!!!!!!!!!!

They'll love that.
Posted via Mobile Device

No but I have been mowing the yard, and working on my truck...reeving up the engine for good measure.

alanm
07-05-2009, 02:01 PM
This happened in lil ole Cody?This wouldn't be California refugees moving in would it?

JOhn
07-05-2009, 02:09 PM
This wouldn't be California refugees moving in would it?

ROFL

Now that you mention it, they are from Florida, Does that count?

JOhn
07-05-2009, 02:31 PM
The PD were just here to get my statement, and also informed me they dude that did the beating is facing multiple felonies. Then they asked me if I knew who flipped the car upside down in the ally about 6 houses down:eek: WTF? I can't make this shit up.
Anyway someone apparently flipped some guys Celica upside down for shits & grins. :shake:

TinyEvel
07-05-2009, 02:48 PM

check! :thumb:

burt
07-05-2009, 03:36 PM
JOhn, where do you live, my soon to be ex wife is looking for a place to live!!

JOhn
07-05-2009, 05:07 PM
JOhn, where do you live, my soon to be ex wife is looking for a place to live!!

I bet I can get her great deal :D

Just Passin' By
07-05-2009, 05:41 PM
I bet I can get her great deal :D

I'm thinking sub-lease....

PastorMikH
07-05-2009, 05:45 PM
I'm thinking sub-lease....

Say joHN, think - "Live-in Babysitter"

JOhn
07-05-2009, 05:53 PM
Say joHN, think - "Live-in Babysitter"

ROFLROFLROFL

That's the first post in a while I nearly chocked on.

So Burt, is she HOT?

Then again, maybe not. Been down that road:eek:

Bwana
07-05-2009, 06:00 PM
While you were ****ing around with your nieghbor, I was doing this. :D Pulling out some dipshit from CO that got his Hummer stuck. The prick never even said thanks. I spent two hours using "my gear" to get him out of a snow drift up at Cooke City. I ran into him in town and told him he was a mother ****er for not have the decency to say thanks. I also told him that he should keep his piece of shit on the highway in CO and stay the **** out of Montana. The whole side of his Hummer was smashed in from hitting boulders on the way out..............this made me smile.

Bwana
07-05-2009, 06:11 PM
Another one of me doing some "snow plowing" yesterday.

JOhn
07-05-2009, 06:12 PM
While you were ****ing around with your nieghbor, I was doing this. :D Pulling out some dipshit from CO that got his Hummer stuck. The prick never even said thanks. I spent two hours using "my gear" to get him out of a snow drift up at Cooke City. I ran into him in town and told him he was a mother ****er for not have the decency to say thanks. I also told him that he should keep his piece of shit on the highway in CO and stay the **** out of Montana. The whole side of his Hummer was smashed in from hitting boulders on the way out..............this made me smile.

ROFL

Sweet!!

I thought of you when all this shit went down, but damned if I could think of a good payback. Well other than mowing the yard first thing this am, to help their hangovers. I wondering if some of the idiots you had in Billings might have moved to Cody?

WTF was that one of those mini-hummers? H3 or something like that? Damn 4 wheeler looks bigger than it.

Still a lot of snow up there?

Bwana
07-05-2009, 06:21 PM
ROFL

Sweet!!

I thought of you when all this shit went down, but damned if I could think of a good payback. Well other than mowing the yard first thing this am, to help their hangovers. I wondering if some of the idiots you had in Billings might have moved to Cody?

WTF was that one of those mini-hummers? H3 or something like that? Damn 4 wheeler looks bigger than it.

Still a lot of snow up there?

Yeah, it was an H3 (Hummer want to be) and the dipshit didn't have a clue how to drive it. Honestly, if he would have been younger, I would have kicked his ass. My Polaris is a 2009 850 XP, so it is a big machine with a ton of power

Still a ton of snow up there dude. It will be the first week of August before a guy will have a shot of getting into Goose. Those shots were just before the 1st lake! Here is another shot in the same area.

JOhn
07-05-2009, 06:26 PM
Yeah, it was an H3 (Hummer want to be) and the dipshit didn't have a clue how to drive it. Honestly, if he would have been younger, I would have kicked his ass. My Polaris is a 2009 850 XP, so it is a big machine with a ton of power

Still a ton of snow up there dude. It will be the first week of August before a guy will have a shot of getting into Goose. Those shots were just before the 1st lake! Here is another shot in the same area.

Cool, sounds like Aug we're going to have to meet up in Cooke City :D

Bwana
07-05-2009, 06:29 PM
One more to give you and idea of snow in the area. My Grizzly has 18 inches of clearance. This is my wife going through part of the snow field and as you can see, it is touching the bottom of the machine. Once again, this is before the first lake.

sedated
07-05-2009, 06:37 PM
This is my wife going through part of the snow field

is it offensive to say that's pretty fukn hot?

JOhn
07-05-2009, 06:39 PM
is it offensive to say that's pretty fukn hot?

Better than what I was thinking........

Nice ride. :D

Hoping Greg has a good sense of humor still

StcChief
07-05-2009, 06:42 PM

Hoping Greg has a good sense of humor still I would take it as a compliment as to choice in women for the long haul.....

Bwana you can punch 'em anyway for them being well.....jeolous guys....

Bwana
07-05-2009, 06:44 PM

Hoping Greg has a good sense of humor still

Heh, both you ****ers are going to burn in hell. :evil:

No, I definitely overachieved in that depatment and am one lucky dude. As far as Cooke, August would be cool, What kind of machine do you have? I know Rockeymountainchief wants to come as well. Hell, as far as I'm concerned, any Planet member that wants to come in the area can show up. We will ride the ATV's, fish and drink beer like it's free.

KcFanInGA
07-05-2009, 07:15 PM
Believe me I feel your pain. I have been fortunate enough to live in a very nice house for a year and a half now, but if I dont land this job on Tuesday, its movin on down time. Hope you make it out of there unscathed!

JOhn
07-05-2009, 10:25 PM
Believe me I feel your pain. I have been fortunate enough to live in a very nice house for a year and a half now, but if I dont land this job on Tuesday, its movin on down time. Hope you make it out of there unscathed!

Got a lead on a couple of places, hopefully something pans out this week