Part 1

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=198054

Part 2
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=5282682#post5282682

Part 3
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=5381468#post5381468

Part 4
http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=209885&page=3

<HR style="COLOR: #cccccc" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->For our last instalment of this gripping soap opra, let me give you the highlights of what took place in the 30 hours or so of my writing the last chapter, to me catching a plane home last night (I just went to a ticket counter and bought one when I finally got to the airport)

My old man's a manipulative prick
My sister is a bitch
Her husband is a knob
my neice is a gunt like her mother
and if I EVER lay eye's on my brother again I'll kill the ****.

I should have read between the lines of "how" I was asked to come home, let alone being ignored by my old man. Yes a man has a lot on his mind when a wife is dying, but to sit idly by, while the rest of the family used me like the punching bag picking away at me like a vulture to fresh road kill after I extend the olive branch again.

Well all I can say is I gave a dying woman her 2 last requests,
1) She got to meet her grandson before she died.
2) I came home so we could forgive each other.

I did my part, now those people I used to call my family can shove rock salt up their ass burn in hell, and enjoy each others company.

I was foolish to think things would have changed, and retarded to NOT think they wouldnt blame me yet again for all our families hartach's over the years.

I'll continue to pray for my mother that she doesn't suffer, and pray I have the strength to finally shed my life of these hatefull people, and that ****ing cult religion that created this whole mess.

Funny how my sister can dissasociate her self in 81'
(all is forgiven)
Brother got DF'd in 88' then again in 90'and stayed that way.
(all is forgiven)

I walk away, get my life back and rehab
(I'm a cocksucker)

THE END.

BigVE
07-05-2009, 09:31 AM
Dang...sorry it has to be this way. I have several family members who are or used to be JW's and most of them don't act this way. Sounds to me like you and your families issues goes well beyond any religion, but I don't know them or you. Good luck in the future.

Manila-Chief
07-05-2009, 11:50 AM
I take it you departed while your Mother was still alive?

It's tough when "family" acts worse than your enemy!!! But, if they treat you like this, are they in reality your family? You are wise to move on with your life.

Your "real family" is with you now! From the sound of things, I'd say you have a real winner for a wife!!! Sounds like she has really supported you and for that you can thank the Lord!!!

Look at the positive side of things. Count your blessings and let the hatefully things kinda slip into the background and be forgotten. You have the assurance that you tried ... I'd say you not only went the 2nd. mile but the 3rd. & 60th. as well. You did your best. They are the ones who rejected you. You did a fantastic thing for your Mother and you will have that as a positive memory. Plus, I'm sure there are others. And a major positive is ... there can be no doubt in your mind ... no hesitation ... they are who they are and you do not need to feel guilt.

God will deal with them. Just enjoy your family!!!

bevischief
07-05-2009, 01:05 PM
I take it you departed while your Mother was still alive?

It's tough when "family" acts worse than your enemy!!! But, if they treat you like this, are they in reality your family? You are wise to move on with your life.

Your "real family" is with you now! From the sound of things, I'd say you have a real winner for a wife!!! Sounds like she has really supported you and for that you can thank the Lord!!!

Look at the positive side of things. Count your blessings and let the hatefully things kinda slip into the background and be forgotten. You have the assurance that you tried ... I'd say you not only went the 2nd. mile but the 3rd. & 60th. as well. You did your best. They are the ones who rejected you. You did a fantastic thing for your Mother and you will have that as a positive memory. Plus, I'm sure there are others. And a major positive is ... there can be no doubt in your mind ... no hesitation ... they are who they are and you do not need to feel guilt.

God will deal with them. Just enjoy your family!!!

:clap: Couldn't say it better myself.
Sorry to hear about all this.

big nasty kcnut
07-05-2009, 01:49 PM
Damn oh sorry to hear that. They lost a good man just cause a stupid cult your a good man enjoy your wife and baby oh also smoke a big fatty.
Posted via Mobile Device

Slainte
07-05-2009, 01:52 PM
May you find peace with the people you find in this life who truly care for you. They are your real family. The others are sad blood relatives. And unfortunately, you can't pick your relatives.

Over-Head
07-05-2009, 05:21 PM
Came home last night as depressed as I did the last time I was "sent away" by my family in 02'.
And today after I woke from a 16 hour nap, low and behold I have 3 bleeding hart sobing with tears mesages from my old man asking me to call him.
"Sorry it had to end up this way, asking you to leave was the kindest thing, just understand you sister, brother and I are going through a rough time, etc......Please call your old man"

Got 2 words for ya Jack, (I'll not be calling him dad, as he's pissed that right away for the second time)

F*** YOU! 4321

Ari Chi3fs
07-05-2009, 05:27 PM
Good luck to them in earning one of those "144,000" spots in Heaven... they sound rather douchetastic.

bdeg
07-05-2009, 05:33 PM
Damn that is rough, I'm sorry to hear it went down like that. prayers

Count Zarth
07-05-2009, 05:35 PM
I feel for you bro.

Gracie Dean
07-05-2009, 05:36 PM
Just enjoy your wife and kids and give them your heart. They are your family and they are what is important!

StcChief
07-05-2009, 06:34 PM
their call to treat you bad.... let it go and enjoy your wife, son. her family.

ClevelandBronco
07-05-2009, 06:37 PM
Part 1

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=198054

Part 2
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=5282682#post5282682

Part 3
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=5381468#post5381468

Part 4
http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=209885&page=3

<HR style="COLOR: #cccccc" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->For our last instalment of this gripping soap opra, let me give you the highlights of what took place in the 30 hours or so of my writing the last chapter, to me catching a plane home last night (I just went to a ticket counter and bought one when I finally got to the airport)

My old man's a manipulative prick
My sister is a bitch
Her husband is a knob
my neice is a gunt like her mother
and if I EVER lay eye's on my brother again I'll kill the ****.

I should have read between the lines of "how" I was asked to come home, let alone being ignored by my old man. Yes a man has a lot on his mind when a wife is dying, but to sit idly by, while the rest of the family used me like the punching bag picking away at me like a vulture to fresh road kill after I extend the olive branch again.

Well all I can say is I gave a dying woman her 2 last requests,
1) She got to meet her grandson before she died.
2) I came home so we could forgive each other.

I did my part, now those people I used to call my family can shove rock salt up their ass burn in hell, and enjoy each others company.

I was foolish to think things would have changed, and retarded to NOT think they wouldnt blame me yet again for all our families hartach's over the years.

I'll continue to pray for my mother that she doesn't suffer, and pray I have the strength to finally shed my life of these hatefull people, and that ****ing cult religion that created this whole mess.

Funny how my sister can dissasociate her self in 81'
(all is forgiven)
Brother got DF'd in 88' then again in 90'and stayed that way.
(all is forgiven)

I walk away, get my life back and rehab
(I'm a one who sucks the penis)

THE END.

I'm thinking that the chances are solid that you're the asshole.

It's pretty rare that you'd be the lone good guy in this menagerie.

Mr. Plow
07-05-2009, 07:18 PM
Came home last night as depressed as I did the last time I was "sent away" by my family in 02'.
And today after I woke from a 16 hour nap, low and behold I have 3 bleeding hart sobing with tears mesages from my old man asking me to call him.
"Sorry it had to end up this way, asking you to leave was the kindest thing, just understand you sister, brother and I are going through a rough time, etc......Please call your old man"

Got 2 words for ya Jack, (I'll not be calling him dad, as he's pissed that right away for the second time)

F*** YOU! 4321

It's hard to let go of family no matter what they do to you. My wife is going through a situation not like yours, but the same nonetheless. You've done what YOU needed to do and gave yourself & your mother a little peace.

Over-Head
07-06-2009, 01:54 PM

I'm no angel, nor am I compleatly innocent, that I fully accecpt. But to have this families sin's heaped on my shoulders to justify their existance is more than any man should have to bear.

Valiant
07-06-2009, 02:05 PM

F*** YOU! 4321

Yeah I understand you, my so called biological father basically disowned me around 3-4 years of age.. Would get a random phone call every now and then growing up.. Around me graduating HS he wanted to be apart of my life again because he was a born again christian.. Also the guy rarely payed child support..

I blew off our class trip to spend two weeks in Davenport with him.. After that it was suppose to be alternating calling each week.. After about a month of me only calling I said **** it.. Pissed that I missed out on a orgy fest cancun trip..

Well about 6 months ago I start getting messages from first my cousin and then his wife on myspace.. What pissed me off was him calling me son.. Asking me if he can get in contact with me.. I replied unless it is about family health issue that I need to know about for me that I had no business with him.. No more messages..

Hopefully stays that way..

Eventually going to disown a couple more POS family members here in a few years..

Manila-Chief
07-06-2009, 08:04 PM

I'm thinking you know nothing about the nature of cults and how extreme they operate or you would not have expressed a very wrong spirited opinion.

OH ... be thankful they are not Muslims in certain areas of the world ... it would be your uncles responsibility to end your life. All in the name of religion.

I'm no angel, nor am I compleatly innocent, that I fully accecpt. But to have this families sin's heaped on my shoulders to justify their existance is more than any man should have to bear.

I agree you are no angel ... who is. :) But, I support you in this matter and I understand what you went through. All in the name of religion.

Dayze
07-06-2009, 09:00 PM

wow. that's pretty profound. I'm not being sarcastic etc...that really makes a person think.

Sounds like you have a good bearing on the situation and are handling very well

Keep on Keepin' on (sorry for the Joe Dirt reference, but it seemed appropriate).