PDA

View Full Version : Life I saw some dude get dumped out of a moving car

CHENZ A!
07-05-2009, 03:18 PM
on the highway last night about midnight. He got up and started limping off. I called 911. I thought they were throwing out trash at first, then I saw it was a person. It was unbeleivable.

Pioli Zombie
07-05-2009, 03:20 PM
Did you pull over and go "HAHA" like that kid on "The Simpsons"?
Posted via Mobile Device

JOhn
07-05-2009, 03:21 PM
Was he a short heavyset bald dude, wearing a gray shirt & shorts?

Maybe is the moran from my neighborhood?

JuicesFlowing
07-05-2009, 03:23 PM
on the highway last night about midnight. He got up and started limping off. I called 911. I thought they were throwing out trash at first, then I saw it was a person. It was unbeleivable.

Maybe they were. :)

Pioli Zombie
07-05-2009, 03:25 PM
You know. People who get thrown out of a moving car or through a picture window are uuuuusssssually not clean as a whistle if you know what I'm saying.
Posted via Mobile Device

DA_T_84
07-05-2009, 03:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFekulMv7EQ

TinyEvel
07-05-2009, 03:42 PM
AH KNOW MAH RAAAHTS!

Just Passin' By
07-05-2009, 03:48 PM
Zombie?

Cash Cow
07-05-2009, 04:57 PM
You should of got their license plate number.

Rain Man
07-05-2009, 05:40 PM
I bet it was a 4th of July thing. Did he make a bunch of sparks when he hit?

Hog Farmer
07-05-2009, 07:48 PM
What color was he ?

Discuss Thrower
07-05-2009, 07:52 PM
He just hates the fucking Eagles man!

sparkky
07-05-2009, 10:18 PM
it's a damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that.

FAX
07-05-2009, 10:38 PM
I would think that would be kind of humiliating. Worse even than having to take the backseat or middles.

FAX

CHENZ A!
07-05-2009, 10:57 PM
You should of got their license plate number.

I tried to catch up to do that, but they were flying.

CHENZ A!
07-05-2009, 10:58 PM
What color was he ?

whitey

Demonpenz
07-05-2009, 11:06 PM
steve mcnair's problems continue

Rain Man
07-05-2009, 11:30 PM
A question for the planet's lawyers. Can the people in the car get a ticket for littering if the guy they threw out walked away?

If he just lay there, it seems pretty clear to me that it's littering. But if he walks away, then maybe it's not. But then that would open the door toward saying it's not littering if your McDonald's burger wrapper blows away. So it seems to me that it's more the act of throwing something onto the side of the road than what happens after it lands.

Anyone know the legalities?

DA_T_84
07-05-2009, 11:37 PM
A question for the planet's lawyers. Can the people in the car get a ticket for littering if the guy they threw out walked away?

If he just lay there, it seems pretty clear to me that it's littering. But if he walks away, then maybe it's not. But then that would open the door toward saying it's not littering if your McDonald's burger wrapper blows away. So it seems to me that it's more the act of throwing something onto the side of the road than what happens after it lands.

Assault and/or attempted murder.

badgirl
07-05-2009, 11:38 PM
eh, I beleive it, hell I'd beleive anything.

stumppy
07-05-2009, 11:47 PM

I think the speed of the vehicle would be a key factor in determining if the person was litter / no litter. If the guy got thrown out on a car that was only going about 20 mph then I would have to say not litter. The ejectee would probably be able to get up and go about his business. On the other hand, if the car was cruising along at about 60 mph then my moneys on litter. The ejectee isn't going to be doing to much moving around after he's done with his agony of defeat / wide world of sports imitation. He'll be there until some good samaritan comes by and removes him. Same as any other litter.

stumppy
07-05-2009, 11:49 PM
eh, I beleive it, hell I'd beleive anything.

Dammit...who pointed that out to you ?

Uh...well.....just remember, you can believe everything I've ever told you.

Rain Man
07-05-2009, 11:51 PM
Assault and/or attempted murder.

But the key question is whether the littering charge gets added to that.

Rain Man
07-05-2009, 11:55 PM
I think the speed of the vehicle would be a key factor in determining if the person was litter / no litter. If the guy got thrown out on a car that was only going about 20 mph then I would have to say not litter. The ejectee would probably be able to get up and go about his business. On the other hand, if the car was cruising along at about 60 mph then my moneys on litter. The ejectee isn't going to be doing to much moving around after he's done with his agony of defeat / wide world of sports imitation. He'll be there until some good samaritan comes by and removes him. Same as any other litter.

So your call is that if he removes himself under his own power, then it's not littering?

I can see the logic in that, but at the same time what happens after he hits the ground should be irrelevant to the act of throwing him out. I think the second he exits the car, it's littering. If they threw a can out and some homeless guy immediately picked it up to recycle for beer money, it's still littering. I think it's the same for people and for aluminum cans.

badgirl
07-06-2009, 12:02 AM
So your call is that if he removes himself under his own power, then it's not littering?

I can see the logic in that, but at the same time what happens after he hits the ground should be irrelevant to the act of throwing him out. I think the second he exits the car, it's littering. If they threw a can out and some homeless guy immediately picked it up to recycle for beer money, it's still littering. I think it's the same for people and for aluminum cans.

The can is probably worth more.

SnakeXJones
07-06-2009, 12:05 AM
I seen something like that before. I was walking by a bar and suddenly a truck was turning and saw the door open and a mexican fell out with his arms tied behind his back it was the biggest wtf! moment I've seen... it was hilarious dont see shit like that often

stumppy
07-06-2009, 12:07 AM

That does have a certain logic to it. So you're saying it has nothing to do with the ejectees actions after being thrown out but rather the definition lays entirely in the fact that he was discarded by a fellow human being.
I can go along with that.

badgirl
07-06-2009, 12:11 AM
That does have a certain logic to it. So you're saying it has nothing to do with the ejectees actions after being thrown out but rather the definition lays entirely in the fact that he was discarded by a fellow human being.
I can go along with that.

I think his whole meaning was just"Please Do Not Litter" breathing or not..

JMO:D

SPchief
07-06-2009, 02:02 AM
I tried to catch up to do that, but they were flying.

That's weird, I figured they would be driving slowly after throwing someone out their car

Goldmember
07-06-2009, 11:10 AM
I bet it was a 4th of July thing. Did he make a bunch of sparks when he hit?

HA! reminded me of a ZZ Top Song, Master of Sparks

High-Class Slim came floatin' in,
down from the county line.
Just gettin' right on Saturday night,
ridin' with some friends of mine.
They invited me to come and see
just what was on their minds --
And then I took my first long look
at the Master of Sparks on high.

In the back of Jimmy's Mack
stood a round steel cage
welded into shape by Slim,
made out of seven-gauge.
"How fine," they cried, "now with you inside,
strapped in there safe and sound."
I thought, "My oh my, how the sparks would fly
if that thing ever hit the ground."

Slim was so pleased when I had eased
into his trap of death.
He had slammed the door, but he said no more
and I thought I'd breathed my last breath.
We was out in the sticks down Highway Six
and the crowd was just about right.
The speed was too, so out I flew,
like a stick of rollin' dynamite.

When I hit the ground you could hear the sound
and see the sparks a country mile.
End over end I began to spin
but the ball started runnin' wild.
But it was too late as I met my fate
and the ball started gettin' hot.
But through the sparks and the flame I knew how the claim
of the Master of Sparks was got.

- Billy Gibbons

JD10367
07-06-2009, 11:36 AM
When I read the thread title, my first thought was that maybe that Claythan guy tried to pick up a chick and con her into taking him home and she changed her mind halfway there when he whipped out Little Claythan and asked her to "drive stick". :) Is that bad of me?

CHENZ A!
07-06-2009, 08:24 PM
That's weird, I figured they would be driving slowly after throwing someone out their car

No, they were driving very fast, speeding big time.