PDA

View Full Version : Life The Divorce update!

burt
07-07-2009, 09:47 AM
Maybe this is too personal, but I need to vent!

So, being a horn dog and all, I convinced my soon to be ex to "Have one night of no inhibition, all out, major sex" to kiss our marriage good bye. It was to be a great time!:rolleyes:

The dirty bitch actually complained the entire time (you don't have to spend so much time on that spot....I have a lower gag reflex because I'm pregnant...you're smashing my boobs....I don't want to do that position, etc.)......and we mostly just did it missionary. She wasn't willing to do any other position. Never have I EVER had a worst time in bed. NEEVER!!! I figure that this is exactly the way I want to kiss our marriage good bye!

Yesterday, I saw the attorney for the first time. It was better than I expected. I can't wait to be divorced. I just have to find the fundage!

Der Flöprer
07-07-2009, 09:49 AM
The next time your wife complains about her flabby thighs...................................

Scorp
07-07-2009, 09:49 AM
That is weird, she was a freak when I banged her.

burt
07-07-2009, 09:52 AM

You still need to chip in to terminate the pregnancy......

Der Flöprer
07-07-2009, 09:52 AM

I hope you cleaned that little red ball first. Sanitation is key.

Brock
07-07-2009, 09:57 AM
:shake:

Fish
07-07-2009, 10:00 AM
What the hell made you think that might be a good idea?

Simply Red
07-07-2009, 10:01 AM
:shake:

that,

Burt, you really should just beat her up, isn't that the new trend?

Katipan
07-07-2009, 10:02 AM
I have been pregnant and I have experimented with my gag reflex.

HTF does being pregnant give you a lower gag reflex?

oh oh oh oh

Not a distance thing.

Never mind.

Gonzo
To the ship!

Katipan
that,

Yes but to be fair he should wait for the baby to be born first.

seclark
that,

spit, slap, slap
slap, spit, spit
sec

ClevelandBronco
Congratulations to your wife.

burt
07-07-2009, 10:04 AM

It has always been good pussy....and I wanted some. Thinking with the little head. It was a good idea after all. Whenever I think about how I miss her, I will think about that "Last time"! And I won't miss her!

Fat Elvis
07-07-2009, 10:05 AM

Uh oh...where did that come from?

Is MTG in jail?

Gonzo
07-07-2009, 10:05 AM
It has always been good pussy....and I wanted some. Thinking with the little head. It was a good idea after all. Whenever I think about how I miss her, I will think about that "Last time"! And I won't miss her!

You would the whole thing!

RedNeckRaider
07-07-2009, 10:06 AM
You sure you are over her?

Deberg_1990
07-07-2009, 10:07 AM
Maybe this is too personal, but I need to vent!

So, being a horn dog and all, I convinced my soon to be ex to "Have one night of no inhibition, all out, major sex" to kiss our marriage good bye. It was to be a great time!:rolleyes:

The dirty bitch actually complained the entire time (you don't have to spend so much time on that spot....I have a lower gag reflex because I'm pregnant...you're smashing my boobs....I don't want to do that position, etc.)......and we mostly just did it missionary. She wasn't willing to do any other position. Never have I EVER had a worst time in bed. NEEVER!!! I figure that this is exactly the way I want to kiss our marriage good bye!

Yesterday, I saw the attorney for the first time. It was better than I expected. I can't wait to be divorced. I just have to find the fundage!

Did you take lessons from Claythan?

ClevelandBronco
07-07-2009, 10:08 AM
You sure you are over her?

The dude is obsessed.

I'd give him five years to get over her. Minimum.

The Rick
07-07-2009, 10:11 AM
I'm just kind of surprised a soon-to-be ex-wife would agree to this...

:huh:

Iowanian
07-07-2009, 10:11 AM
She only tollerated the penetration to give you the going away, cock-celery she got from the boyfriend...

Lumpy
07-07-2009, 10:14 AM

I'm more surprised that Burt would even touch her after knowing what she did to him.

Skip Towne
The dude is obsessed.

It took me a little over 7.

burt
The dude is obsessed.

This may be the first time I disagree with you.....other than the Broncos thing.......

burt
I'm more surprised that Burt would even touch her after knowing what she did to him.

IT WAS A PUSSY THING!!!

burt
07-07-2009, 10:15 AM
Did you take lessons from Claythan?

Now I gotta kick your ass........ROFL

wutamess
07-07-2009, 10:15 AM
I was going to ask you about new developements.
Outside of the lousy sex what else is new between you guys?

MTG#10
07-07-2009, 10:16 AM
Big mistake. I did the same thing, and wrote about it here. Only difference was ours was the best sex we had in years. It setback my recovery for weeks. Im still not over the bitch and would probably still give her another chance. :(

Lumpy
07-07-2009, 10:19 AM
IT WAS A PUSSY THING!!!

Understandable. However, if I ever cheated on my husband, he wouldn't be able to look at me. I would doubt that a 'last time sexcapade' would even enter his mind.

Phobia
07-07-2009, 10:21 AM
So the truth comes out... you're terrible in the sack. I always suspected.

Skip Towne
07-07-2009, 10:21 AM
Big mistake. I did the same thing, and wrote about it here. Only difference was ours was the best sex we had in years. It setback my recovery for weeks. Im still not over the bitch and would probably still give her another chance. :(

Are there any new developments in your deal?

burt
07-07-2009, 10:25 AM
So the truth comes out... you're terrible in the sack. I always suspected.
Damn, now I have ruined my chances with you...........

Rooster
07-07-2009, 10:27 AM

ROFLROFL No shit. Where is that little man in your head saying "BAD F'ING IDEA BURT"?

MTG#10
07-07-2009, 10:28 AM
Are there any new developments in your deal?

I am getting an apartment a week from tomorrow. Wont be completely moved in until the first week of August though. She says she's getting a town house but I have a feeling its going to be gone by the time she has the money to move in, so she'll probably have to put her stuff in storage for awhile. She wont admit to her boyfriend moving in with her because she knows I can and will come take the kids but a lot of his shit is going to be there and she admits he will be spending the night there a lot. I know he's going to be living there but thats a little hard to prove if everything is in her name.

We still have an agreement to stay married for financial/insurance reasons for awhile, but I have two grand saved back for a divorce lawyer just in case. I may have to end up spending that on a bankruptcy lawyer though since we are going to be losing the house and I dont know if we have enough equity to cover what we owe.

So basically, no nothing new yet. :D

ChiTown
07-07-2009, 10:28 AM
You must live in an alternate Universe.

WTF is going on with some of you MF'rs..........?

;)

KCUnited
07-07-2009, 10:31 AM
So did you blow up in her? With her being knocked up and all.

burt
07-07-2009, 10:32 AM

I AM a salesman, ya know......

Pioli Zombie
07-07-2009, 10:38 AM

Ok I'm arriving late to this. She's pregnant and they are divorcing? Did she get knocked up by another guy? Who's decision is it to get divorced. If her, chalk it up to pregnant crazy. If its him that's a little cold if she's pregnant and its his.

Ok, fill me in please!!
Posted via Mobile Device

bishop_74
07-07-2009, 10:40 AM
Just to be clear... your leaving your pregnant wife? Way to think of the kids!

MTG#10
07-07-2009, 10:41 AM
Just to be clear... your leaving your pregnant wife? Way to think of the kids!

She cheated on him and is carrying another man's baby.

Pioli Zombie
07-07-2009, 10:42 AM

Eeeeewwwwwww. What a skank!!!

And he touched her?? What he got the guys AIDS?
Posted via Mobile Device

MTG#10
07-07-2009, 10:44 AM

Posted via Mobile Device

When a pregnant woman goes to her first OBGYN appointment they test for STD's. Hopefully if anything came back positive she would have let Burt know.

burt
07-07-2009, 10:45 AM

Posted via Mobile Device

The skank was doing both of us at the same time, so I guess it was a little late to worry about that.....

Katipan
07-07-2009, 10:46 AM
When a pregnant woman goes to her first OBGYN appointment they test for STD's. Hopefully if anything came back positive she would have let Burt know.

That's not necessarily true. :(

Sorry honey.

burt
07-07-2009, 10:46 AM

and burt got checked for them right after he found out she was f@cking someone else.

burt
07-07-2009, 10:47 AM

Sorry honey.

plus she is a lying, skanky ho....I wouldn't trust her word!

wild1
07-07-2009, 10:48 AM

awh... wtf... it gives me nausea to even think of doing that. :Lin:

MTG#10
07-07-2009, 10:49 AM
plus she is a lying, skanky ho....I wouldn't trust her word!

So is she still seeing the guy? Does he know you guys fucked again?

Lumpy
07-07-2009, 10:50 AM

Sorry honey.

They checked me for STD's when I got my pap done when I was a few wks pregnant, (standard procedure). But they didn't check for teh HIV until I was further into my pregnancy, (that was an elective... I had no fears, but had them do it anyway for chits and Snickers).

seclark
07-07-2009, 10:51 AM

ROFL
yeah, cause there's all that trust and whatnot.
sec

Iowanian
07-07-2009, 10:51 AM
I guess that whole bit of "bang the chic that will piss her off the most" thing didn't sink in.

MTG#10
07-07-2009, 10:52 AM
I guess that whole bit of "bang the chic that will piss her off the most" thing didn't sink in.

Easier said than done. What if that chick doesnt want to bang you?

Iowanian
07-07-2009, 10:53 AM
next one down the list.

Katipan
07-07-2009, 10:54 AM
They checked me for STD's when I got my pap done when I was a few wks pregnant, (standard procedure). But they didn't check for teh HIV until I was further into my pregnancy, (that was an elective... I had no fears, but had them do it anyway for chits and Snickers).

And with me, I had just had a pap smear like 2 months prior so my Doctor did a pelvic exam but no swabbing with the huge Q-tip so no pap smear.

The blood test I took only checked blood type, that RH thing, and sypillis... Hepatitis too I think. Urine test only checked that I was preggers.

I think they did the rest of the testing when I had to drink that gross crap for the Glucose test. But hell if I can remember.

MTG#10
07-07-2009, 10:55 AM
I dont think I could fuck any of my wife's friends. They are all close to her and I know they wouldnt do that to her. Most of them are married anyway.

burt
07-07-2009, 10:55 AM
So is she still seeing the guy? Does he know you guys ****ed again?

SHE says that she broke it off with him. I believe that he broke it off with her, when she became available and pregnant with his child!

MTG#10
07-07-2009, 10:57 AM
SHE says that she broke it off with him. I believe that he broke it off with her, when she became available and pregnant with his child!
So she is single and alone carrying a bastard child that the father wants nothing to do with? She must be very depressed. I am shocked that she's not kissing your ass begging you to take her back.

Katipan
07-07-2009, 10:58 AM
So she is single and alone carrying a bastard child that the father wants nothing to do with? She must be very depressed. I am shocked that she's not kissing your ass begging you to take her back.

Gotta love a male logic crashing with a woman's.

Cash Cow
07-07-2009, 10:59 AM
This is something better left off a message board.

MTG#10
07-07-2009, 10:59 AM
Gotta love a male logic crashing with a woman's.

I know most women do not want to be alone. Especially pregnant women.

keg in kc
07-07-2009, 11:01 AM
:popcorn:

WilliamTheIrish
07-07-2009, 11:03 AM
Maybe this is too personal, but I need to vent!..

Just change your name to burtgirl.

Lumpy
07-07-2009, 11:04 AM
I think they did the rest of the testing when I had to drink that gross crap for the Glucose test. But hell if I can remember.

Ah yes... the orange crap! :Lin: I had to take the Glucose test twice b/c I ended up getting pissed-off at the first dr I was seeing.

Katipan
I know most women do not want to be alone. Especially pregnant women.

No offense to Burt who I think is a dreamboat sex kitten, but they aren't together for a reason. It is socially acceptable to be a single mother these days. And I have never found my children to be a deterent to the male population.

At least the portion of the male population that choose to be interested in me.

TinyEvel
You and Claythan should start a club.

Cash Cow
07-07-2009, 11:07 AM

OMFG! :spock::doh!:ROFL

BigRedChief
07-07-2009, 11:11 AM
And then you have sex with her? Dude, thats so wrong on so many levels.:shake:

Skip Towne
07-07-2009, 11:12 AM
No offense to Burt who I think is a dreamboat sex kitten, but they aren't together for a reason. It is socially acceptable to be a single mother these days. And I have never found my children to be a deterent to the male population.

At least the portion of the male population that choose to be interested in me.

Did your kids like Endelt?

burt
07-07-2009, 11:16 AM
And then you have sex with her? Dude, thats so wrong on so many levels.:shake:
Ever hear...."A stiff dick has no conscious".....and it was a great decision....long term!

burt
07-07-2009, 11:16 AM
You and Claythan should start a club.

I have to add your name to the list of asses to kick!

BigRedChief
07-07-2009, 11:19 AM
Ever hear...."A stiff dick has no conscious".....and it was a great decision....long term!
OHHH I have had many negative personal experiences when I let the little head do the thinking for the big head.....but still...:doh!:

L.A. Chieffan
07-07-2009, 11:20 AM
burt, you should take some more lithium. or have a diet coke. some caffeine might get you out of this slump

Dr. Facebook Fever
07-07-2009, 11:22 AM
Congratulations to your wife.

This

JOhn

I understand exactly what your talking about. Did the ex 3 times after we seperated, first 2 times mainly because I was still in love with her. But the last time was the best as She had addmited by that point she was Happy with her new BF, and if confirmed to me she was still a CHEATING HO!!!

And like you if confirmed to me at that point there was better out there.

Katipan
Did your kids like Endelt?

Of course.

My husband did too.

JOhn
07-07-2009, 11:24 AM
Of course.

My husband did too.

:eek:

burt
07-07-2009, 11:24 AM
My husband did too.

now that's a bad visual!!!!ROFL

Simply Red
07-07-2009, 11:28 AM
In all seriousness, it's time to mentally check out, Burt. Iowanian had it right on page one, seriously, get over it/her. She's no good, man. The quicker you get over her, the quicker you'll realize she was no good for you and all the BS you beat yourself up over will soon clear up and you'll realize she was not only partially to blame, but, most likely; MOSTLY to blame. Get a hobby, i've been running four miles a day and I LOVE IT! I'm gettin trim, and well, getting trim. My PM box is always open, i went through this BS too, you know? / run-on sentence

dirk digler
07-07-2009, 11:35 AM

No shit. Horrible decision burt.

MTG#10
07-07-2009, 11:37 AM
In all seriousness, it's time to mentally check out

I know I need to take this advice too, but how do you do so when you still have to see her 2-3 times per week because of kids? It makes it a lot harder.

MahiMike
07-07-2009, 11:38 AM
Is this thread a spinoff of the redneck 4th of July neighborhood?

Deberg_1990
I know I need to take this advice too, but how do you do so when you still have to see her 2-3 times per week because of kids? It makes it a lot harder.

Get back on the wagon and start dating other girls.

MTG#10
Burt, are you guys still living together?

burt
07-07-2009, 11:39 AM
i've been running four miles a day and I LOVE IT! [/FONT]

I think this one is the "run on" sentence!

Dude, I AM over her. WAY over her. I am moving on. I am done with the crap!!!!!

Cash Cow
07-07-2009, 11:39 AM

You and Burt need to get together and go to a f*cking strip club.

Simply Red
07-07-2009, 11:40 AM

no question, no question, and 'frankly' i'm not certain I can answer that. I'm sure others can, but I never had kids, so, to be fair, that's a VERY different situation. I'll leave that for the others who've been there, regarding; the constant 'seeing her' also, for the posters who've been through a divi w/ kids involved.

dirk digler
07-07-2009, 11:40 AM

That is the hardest part. My advice and what I did was make it quick and painless as possible. No chit chat, no how you doing, just get the kids and leave.

Simply Red
07-07-2009, 11:41 AM
I think this one is the "run on" sentence!

Dude, I AM over her. WAY over her. I am moving on. I am done with the crap!!!!!

Honestly, I question that, only as a friend (not calling you a lier, but, I wonder if you really are.)

JOhn
07-07-2009, 11:41 AM

Nope, but it could be one of my Neighbors
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=209939

burt
07-07-2009, 11:42 AM

Come on Mike...you know I am not a redneck...and that I am a good guy! This shit should NOT have happened to me!

Katipan
07-07-2009, 11:42 AM
I'll leave that for the others who've been there, regarding; the constant 'seeing her' also, for the posters who've been through a divi w/ kids involved.

It's both gross and sad.

So you stop focusing on how you feel and focus on how the kids feel.

And wa-la. Poof. Everything is better.

burt
07-07-2009, 11:43 AM
That is the hardest part. My advice and what I did was make it quick and painless as possible. No chit chat, no how you doing, just get the kids and leave.

Yep...and no phone calls or text!

JOhn
07-07-2009, 11:44 AM
no question, no question, and 'frankly' i'm not certain I can answer that. I'm sure others can, but I never had kids, so, to be fair, that's a VERY different situation. I'll leave that for the others who've been there, regarding; the constant 'seeing her' also, for the posters who've been through a divi w/ kids involved.

Does make it VERY tough. I was always confused, thinking I didn't want to see her for me but the kids needed to. Unfortunately it took me a long time to realize it was me that really wanted to see her. But she made it easier to get over, as I have the kids and they don't fit into her new life. She rarely sees them, 2 times in the past 2-3 months & they haven't spent a night with her in 4 months, all her choice

burt

F@CK NO~!!!!

MTG#10

Thats what ive been doing but she always comes up with an excuse to make it last...like a couple days ago i had the kids waiting for her in the driveway. When I seen her car coming I gave them a hug and went in. A minute later she knocks on the door and asks if she can get a couple of her belongings. She then starts trying to talk to me about something and I was forced to look at her. She does something like this every time.

MTG#10
07-07-2009, 11:46 AM
F@CK NO~!!!!

So do you have the house? Did she get an apartment?

dirk digler
07-07-2009, 11:46 AM
Yep...and no phone calls or text!

Definitely. Honestly the only reason you need to talk to your ex is if has something to do with the kids. And when you do talk keep it short and simple. One other tip that I learned is tell your ex about your boundaries and what is acceptable and not acceptable to talk about. Basically keep it business like and definitely cold.

Simply Red
07-07-2009, 11:48 AM
It's both gross and sad.

So you stop focusing on how you feel and focus on how the kids feel.

And wa-la. Poof. Everything is better.

so like, Katipan, I don't like have any kids, and stuff, uhhhh, huhhh haah

MTG#10
07-07-2009, 11:49 AM
Today is our 8 year wedding anniversary...

dirk digler
07-07-2009, 11:51 AM
Thats what ive been doing but she always comes up with an excuse to make it last...like a couple days ago i had the kids waiting for her in the driveway. When I seen her car coming I gave them a hug and went in. A minute later she knocks on the door and asks if she can get a couple of her belongings. She then starts trying to talk to me about something and I was forced to look at her. She does something like this every time.

Let her know your boundaries. I know in your situation it may be hard because you guys are going to stay married for a little bit but once you get your apartment it is your place and your rules. It will definitely make it easier because you can just meet her at the door, take the kids and say bye and shut the door.

Garcia Bronco
07-07-2009, 11:51 AM
Nothing worse than a person that can't control their urges. It's really what seperates us from the rest of the animal kingdom.

JOhn
07-07-2009, 11:53 AM
Nothing worse than a person that can't control their urges. It's really what seperates us from the rest of the animal kingdom.

Guess I really am a PIG :evil:

Buehler445
07-07-2009, 11:53 AM

In this case, the answer should have been no. Say you have an appointment to get to or something. Lie to the bitch. It's your house. You don't have to let her in. Tell her to call you later in the week and you'll work on her stuff.

Play the game by your rules.
Posted via Mobile Device

Buehler445
07-07-2009, 11:55 AM
Today is our 8 year wedding anniversary...

No it isn't. You're not with her anymore.
Posted via Mobile Device

MTG#10
In this case, the answer should have been no. Say you have an appointment to get to or something. Lie to the bitch. It's your house. You don't have to let her in. Tell her to call you later in the week and you'll work on her stuff.

Posted via Mobile Device

Either way I still have to see her, whether it was then or "later in the week"...

Simply Red
Posted via Mobile Device

yep

Alton deFlat
07-07-2009, 11:56 AM
I feel for ya Burt. I'm going thru a divorce now too. Didn't have any post separation sex tho. In fact, no pre-separation sex for over a year.
No small kids. Grown and married. The temporary orders suck though.

MTG#10
Posted via Mobile Device

We're still married. I dont even know what my point was or why I posted that...

JOhn

Posted via Mobile Device

THIS

Is what I have had to do. She knows she is NOT allowed in my place at all. And she has an annoying habit of calling me with her number blocked, which I refuse to answer. And then she'll txt from her boyfriends number, which I won't answer either.

Make your rules and stick to them, you'll feel a lot better in the end.

burt
07-07-2009, 11:57 AM
Honestly, I question that, only as a friend (not calling you a lier, but, I wonder if you really are.)

You callin me a liar? Now I gotta kick your ass.....right after I kick Evil's ass! All kidding aside...I feel great, and I am in the best frame of mind that I have been in for months. I amm off all weekend (Fiday thru Monday)and I will either head for Springfield or go camping! Maybe I need to stop in and get MTG to show him a great time!

CoMoChief
07-07-2009, 11:57 AM
You should have just stopped, finished off with your hand, then blasted her in the dome with a money shot.

Then walk out and go get some late night Taco Bell or something.

MTG#10
07-07-2009, 11:58 AM
You callin me a liar? Now I gotta kick your ass.....right after I kick Evil's ass! All kidding aside...I feel great, and I am in the best frame of mind that I have been in for months. I amm off all weekend (Fiday thru Monday)and I will either head for Springfield or go camping! Maybe I need to stop in and get MTG to show him a great time!

Have my kids Friday but Im free on Saturday.

KC Dan
07-07-2009, 11:59 AM
Either way I still have to see her, whether it was then or "later in the week"...I've been in your shoes and can tell you that what others have said is exactly true - Live on your terms not hers. If she doesn't like it, sorry but you don't have to answer to her anymore - seperation is a bitch and has consequences. I had to deal with the same thing and anytime that we had to meet for whatever reason, I just put myself in a state of mind that I am the boss, and if she didn't like my way tough #$%^. Underneath my exterior, I was sometimes not really in that mode but I portrayed it until it became second nature.

She obviously was done with you when she left. Now, it's your turn - TAKE IT, you'll feel much better in the long run.

burt
07-07-2009, 12:00 PM
So do you have the house? Did she get an apartment?

I am staying with a friend of mine. He has been thru this also and is hookin a brother up!

RedNeckRaider

Shit all this time I thought it was our thumbs :doh!:

Buehler445
Either way I still have to see her, whether it was then or "later in the week"...

Yeah, but it can be more controlled. You can force her to tell you what belongings she wants, box them the fuck up and put them outside.

Plus it gives you time to mentally prepare. Mental preparation can do a lot to help a guy out. You weren't ready to see her when she picked up the kids. You weren't expecting it. Think about your interactions with her as a combat situation. Put defense mechanisms in place and do what you can to control the engagement with the enemy.
Posted via Mobile Device

Simply Red
07-07-2009, 12:01 PM

good, stay solid, and work on your diet, etc... you soon be knocking boots again.

dirk digler
07-07-2009, 12:03 PM
THIS

Is what I have had to do. She knows she is NOT allowed in my place at all. And she has an annoying habit of calling me with her number blocked, which I refuse to answer. And then she'll txt from her boyfriends number, which I won't answer either.

Make your rules and stick to them, you'll feel a lot better in the end.

Yep. The best way to describe it is make yourself cold and business like. I was able to do that by forcing myself to hate her. After that it was all gravy.

JOhn
good, stay solid, and work on your diet, etc... you soon be knocking boots again.

Should send him up here to Cody, can hook him up with a few 20 something girlsROFL

Besides there are a ton of tourist and J1 foriegn workers here, and the Ukrainian girls are HOT :evil:

burt
You should have just stopped, finished off with your hand, then blasted her in the dome with a money shot.

Then walk out and go get some late night Taco Bell or something.

Sometimes you are the shit!!:holdman:

JOhn
07-07-2009, 12:04 PM
Yep. The best way to describe it is make yourself cold and business like. I was able to do that by forcing myself to hate her. After that it was all gravy.

does take awhile, but now I see her and think " thank god I'm not with her":shake:

dirk digler
07-07-2009, 12:05 PM
I've been in your shoes and can tell you that what others have said is exactly true - Live on your terms not hers. If she doesn't like it, sorry but you don't have to answer to her anymore - seperation is a bitch and has consequences. I had to deal with the same thing and anytime that we had to meet for whatever reason, I just put myself in a state of mind that I am the boss, and if she didn't like my way tough #$%^. Underneath my exterior, I was sometimes not really in that mode but I portrayed it until it became second nature.

She obviously was done with you when she left. Now, it's your turn - TAKE IT, you'll feel much better in the long run.

:clap: Exactly.

burt
07-07-2009, 12:07 PM

I am actually keeping 2 at arms length right now. They will have to wait...even tho the next ex didn't. They wants some burt...they can wait for some burt!

JOhn
07-07-2009, 12:08 PM
I am actually keeping 2 at arms length right now. They will have to wait...even tho the next ex didn't. They wants some burt...they can wait for some burt!

Then give'm some Burt....nothing like some strange to make you forget the ex. :evil:

MTG#10
07-07-2009, 12:09 PM
I think I will get over this much more quickly once I get my own place and dont have to see her shit laying around everywhere.

Garcia Bronco
Shit all this time I thought it was our thumbs :doh!:

LOL

Garcia Bronco
I think I will get over this much more quickly once I get my own place and dont have to see her shit laying around everywhere.

Put that shit in boxes and move it to storage in her name and send her the key

burt
07-07-2009, 12:10 PM
Have my kids Friday but Im free on Saturday.

Awesome....I plan to be cheap on Saturday!

KC Dan
I think I will get over this much more quickly once I get my own place and dont have to see her shit laying around everywhere.Someone already gave you that solution. Box the crap up, put it in the garage or outside and tell her to come and get it or it's heading to Goodwill. Do not give her an option.

Demonpenz
you had to take off your bad idea jeans

burt
07-07-2009, 12:11 PM
does take awhile, but now I see her and think " thank god I'm not with her":shake:

A lousy lay sure did help get to that point!

Baby Lee
07-07-2009, 12:12 PM
In all seriousness, it's time to mentally check out, Burt. Iowanian had it right on page one, seriously, get over it/her. She's no good, man. The quicker you get over her, the quicker you'll realize she was no good for you and all the BS you beat yourself up over will soon clear up and you'll realize she was not only partially to blame, but, most likely; MOSTLY to blame. Get a hobby, i've been running four miles a day and I LOVE IT! I'm gettin trim, and well, getting trim. My PM box is always open, i went through this BS too, you know? / run-on sentence

You forgot to pimp the baby blue pointy-pocket shirts.

JOhn
07-07-2009, 12:13 PM
A lousy lay sure did help get to that point!

Funny thing, the longer I'm away from her, the more I realize what a Bitch she was. You really do over look a lot of things when you're with someone. I mean my ex is nice looking, hot even, but does absolutely nothing for me when I see her now.

Just remember to focus on those flaws, and it will make it easier.

burt
07-07-2009, 12:13 PM
If I make it down to Springtown and take MTG out for a party night....I just hope he doesn't look like his avatar! Neither one of us will get any.......

dirk digler
07-07-2009, 12:18 PM

Guaranteed. Plus it is now your place with your rules. Don't bend them for her.

MTG#10
07-07-2009, 12:21 PM
If I make it down to Springtown and take MTG out for a party night....I just hope he doesn't look like his avatar! Neither one of us will get any.......

Nah Im a good looking guy. My confidence and self-esteem are still shattered though so I dont know how many girls I'll be attracting. Chicks pick up on that shit real quick.

burt
07-07-2009, 12:24 PM
Nah Im a good looking guy. My confidence and self-esteem are still shattered though so I dont know how many girls I'll be attracting. Chicks pick up on that shit real quick.

I am NOT so much to look at, but I have enough confidence and self esteem to cover us both! Chicks dig me! They see the confidence and nice guy interior and whala....IF I make it to Springtown....we will have fun! LOTS!

Norman Einstein
07-07-2009, 12:27 PM
At the very least you should post nude pics of her so we tell you if the last romp had any chance of being worth it.

Phobia
07-07-2009, 12:29 PM
I am NOT so much to look at, but I have enough confidence and self esteem to cover us both! Chicks dig me! They see the confidence and nice guy interior and whala....IF I make it to Springtown....we will have fun! LOTS!

Do not want pics of this.

burt
07-07-2009, 12:30 PM
At the very least you should post nude pics of her so we tell you if the last romp had any chance of being worth it.

Anyone worth their salt would know their are already pics of that beautiful tramp on this site! Look it up if ya want...I won't.

Simply Red
07-07-2009, 01:35 PM
You forgot to pimp the baby blue pointy-pocket shirts.

LMAO, i gave that away, i'm now a large, i've replaced it w/ a nice fitted manilla color French Connection shirt w/ an exagerated vertical row of buttons, i'm sure to score soon.

gblowfish
07-07-2009, 01:59 PM
What a trailer park cassanova!

Pioli Zombie
07-07-2009, 03:00 PM

THIS!!!!!
It drives me crazy I can't wipe her memory clean from my brain and it drives me crazy people don't understand this. We have little kids. We have joint custody. Can't avoid her.
Posted via Mobile Device

burt
07-07-2009, 03:16 PM
THIS!!!!!
It drives me crazy I can't wipe her memory clean from my brain and it drives me crazy people don't understand this. We have little kids. We have joint custody. Can't avoid her.
Posted via Mobile Device

I understand! But other than picking the kids up or dropping them off....I don't EVER want to see her or be around her. Absense makes the memory fade...and when I want a memory, I will think about the "Last Night" and laugh! I want to zip through this divorce and be done. She is a worthless gash and I am much better without her. I will live a fantastic life just to spite her.

One of my pals from work and I are gonna float the Niangua this weekend, so no partying in Springtown! I am going to be happy.....LIFE IS GOOD!

Simply Red
07-07-2009, 03:26 PM

but, not in a gay weird way, correct?

ChiefButthurt
07-07-2009, 03:27 PM
She only tollerated the penetration to give you the going away, cock-celery she got from the boyfriend...

That too gross to type or read.

Simply Red
07-07-2009, 03:32 PM
That too gross to type or read.

can you explain it, i don't get it, I ALWAYS get his jokes, too.

burt
07-07-2009, 03:32 PM
but, not in a gay weird way, correct?

I am terminally hetrosexual!

burt
07-07-2009, 03:33 PM
can you explain it, i don't get it, I ALWAYS get his jokes, too.

Too gross to explain!

Simply Red
07-07-2009, 03:34 PM
I am terminally hetrosexual!

and there is nothing wrong w/ that.

Count Alex's Losses
07-07-2009, 03:37 PM
GROSS.

FAX
07-07-2009, 03:44 PM
I guess I'm with Mr. Simply Red on this deal.

What, pray tell, is cock-celery?

EDIT: (APOH)

FAX

gblowfish
07-07-2009, 03:46 PM
I guess I'm with Mr. Simply Red on this deal.

What, pray tell, is cock-celery?

EDIT: (APOH)

FAX

I think its the Vegan version of Dick Cheese.

Count Alex's Losses
07-07-2009, 03:49 PM

No rules in the animal kingdom...

you can finger fuck a bear!

FAX
07-07-2009, 03:52 PM
I think its the Vegan version of Dick Cheese.

Ah. So, it's sort of like boner-broccoli? Or wang-wasabi?

FAX

Count Alex's Losses
07-07-2009, 03:53 PM
This thread really makes me want to take a long, hot shower. Eeeeeeeeeeeew!

Simply Red
07-07-2009, 04:10 PM
GROSS.

ROFL

Simply Red
07-07-2009, 04:14 PM
http://i29.tinypic.com/2pttiqa.jpg

DomerNKC
07-07-2009, 09:01 PM
it is past time to move on...

alanm
07-07-2009, 09:12 PM
I guess that whole bit of "bang the chic that will piss her off the most" thing didn't sink in.You would think that that would be standard procedure.

luv
07-07-2009, 09:15 PM
Never, ever, ask an ex for sex. What's the point? To show that you're trying to cling on to something? It took bad sex to make you actually want the divorce?

Count Alex's Losses
07-07-2009, 09:17 PM
Perhaps "burt" just realized he won't be getting laid for awhile.

Valiant
07-07-2009, 09:21 PM

New piece of ass makes it easier..

KcFanInGA
07-07-2009, 09:22 PM
You need to spit on her balloon knot next time.

Valiant
07-07-2009, 09:25 PM
Hey here we go so you two can get over your ex-cunts.. Why don't you two go fuck each others ex's??

Pioli Zombie
07-07-2009, 09:30 PM
Wow. Took the time to read through the thread and there was some really good advice and feedback here. I have been trying to break free from my bitch from hell for 2 years. She fucked up everything for all of us. Gave up on the marriage. Made a fool of me. Trashed me to a whole community of people and lied. And still I couldn't let go of the job of taking care of her. I missed my partner and what I thought was my best friend. She walks around pissed at me because I found out about her. Its nuts. I'm finally coming out of it now. We all tried going to a Royals game. Her idea. She had free tickets. It was hard for the kids. The little one told me later she was scared we were getting together again. Afterward I realized in my gut that its just over. I know that sounds DUH to someone who hasn't been there. But 2 years and close to bankruptcy later I'm finally getting it. This is how it is.
Anyway. The thought of even giving her a hello peck on the cheek makes me want to vomit.
Posted via Mobile Device

mdstu
07-07-2009, 09:40 PM

They will definitely pick it up real quick if you say it out loud every five minutes.

stlchiefs
07-07-2009, 11:01 PM
Burt and MTG sure have some crazy stories to tell, this stuff is definitely entertaining to read and I don't mean to be disrespectful. Good luck to both of you.

Der Flöprer
07-07-2009, 11:08 PM
Stop fucking the ex's and voila! You can start thinking about fucking somebody better looking.

Mecca
07-07-2009, 11:09 PM
Stop fucking the ex's and voila! You can start thinking about fucking somebody better looking.

Have you ever noticed people reveal way to much shit on this board pretty much all the time?

DeezNutz
07-07-2009, 11:10 PM
Have you ever noticed people reveal way to much shit on this board pretty much all the time?

No shit.

I remember this one douche who used to talk about posting from his Lazy-Boy and ass fucking a bunch of tramps and being a magnet for psycho chicks. Who was that dude? ;)

Mecca
07-07-2009, 11:11 PM
No shit.

I remember this one douche who used to talk about posting from his Lazy-Boy and ass fucking a bunch of tramps and being a magnet for psycho chicks. Who was that dude? ;)

Yea whatever happened to that loser?

DeezNutz
07-07-2009, 11:12 PM
Yea whatever happened to that loser?

Yeah...time for Hamas to return.

Der Flöprer
07-07-2009, 11:13 PM
Don't sprain your elephant cocks!!!

Mecca
07-07-2009, 11:15 PM
Don't sprain your elephant cocks!!!

Stop trying to look down my pants dude...next thing I know you'll be describing it to a jury.

DeezNutz
07-07-2009, 11:16 PM
Stop trying to look down my pants dude...next thing I know you'll be describing it to a jury.

I was staring at my pinkie. Quit overreacting.

burt
07-08-2009, 12:01 AM
Perhaps "burt" just realized he won't be getting laid for awhile.

Wow.....coming from you.....that hurt! Actually I am turning it down. Poor timing.

Count Alex's Losses
07-08-2009, 12:03 AM
Actually I am turning it down. I can't afford whores.

FYP

Phobia
07-08-2009, 12:05 AM
Wow.....coming from you.....that hurt! Actually I am turning it down. Poor timing.

Liar. She was fat and ugly.

Phobia
07-08-2009, 12:06 AM
I think we should all click on the Great Wolf Lodge banner ad on the bottom of this thread just to demonstrate the screwy demographics interested in some amazing family fun.

burt
07-08-2009, 12:07 AM
Never, ever, ask an ex for sex. What's the point??

Because once upon a marriage, making love to her was the greatest thing on earth.

It took bad sex to make you actually want the divorce?

No, I had already made that decision....the bad sex was icing on the cake.

burt
07-08-2009, 12:08 AM
Hey here we go so you two can get over your ex-****s.. Why don't you two go **** each others ex's??

Damn....too late, I am over it. Besides....MTG's ex like em young....I am not.

burt
07-08-2009, 12:09 AM
The thought of even giving her a hello peck on the cheek makes me want to vomit.

THIS

burt
07-08-2009, 12:10 AM
Burt and MTG sure have some crazy stories to tell, this stuff is definitely entertaining to read and I don't mean to be disrespectful. Good luck to both of you.

lol....Glad to be here for you!

burt
07-08-2009, 12:13 AM
FYP

up yours, wanker! You are just mad because I can get some and you can't!

Count Alex's Losses
07-08-2009, 12:15 AM
up yours, wanker! You are just mad because I can get some and you can't!

Not only can I get some, I can get it hotter, younger, and with less complications than you can.

But at least you got some before you start your trek through the sahara desert of NO SEX FOR BURT FOR A LONG, LOOOOOOOONG TIME!

Phobia
07-08-2009, 12:39 AM
Not only can I get some, I can get it hotter, younger, and with less complications than you can.

But at least you got some before you start your trek through the sahara desert of NO SEX FOR BURT FOR A LONG, LOOOOOOOONG TIME!

Sure is big talk for somebody who has an ailment like yours.

stevieray
07-08-2009, 12:44 AM

BS.

JOhn
07-08-2009, 12:47 AM

If anyone knows about the Sahara desert of NO SEX, it would be you.

F*cktard

burt
07-08-2009, 01:06 AM

lol.....you really don't know me..........ROFL

The Bad Guy
07-08-2009, 01:13 AM
Yeah, like women looking for sex on the internet don't have complications you moron.

Rausch
07-08-2009, 01:16 AM
This thread brings nothing but bad juju...

Rausch
07-08-2009, 01:17 AM
lol.....you really don't know me..........ROFL

That's what she said...

....too soon?

Skip Towne
07-08-2009, 06:48 AM

Let's make this thread about you.

LaChapelle
07-08-2009, 07:49 AM
Death and divorce planet rolls on.

BucEyedPea
07-08-2009, 07:54 AM
Having sex with a woman you're divorcing doesn't strike me as something that creates ambiance. JMO
You'd have had a better time just pulling your pud.

Chalk it up to a lesson of life.

Iowanian
07-08-2009, 08:09 AM

I'd think you might consider shutting the fug up, since you've just ended a 27-28 year dry spell, and had to fix it by mounting an aged hooker from AFF. Hell, you failed with chics that put it up for internet auction......

I'll wager Burt AND MTG will use their womb brooms before you do, with women that acutally put up a challenge.

Since your chics were into young guys and being young and hip, you should have 'superman'd dat ho'

burt
07-08-2009, 08:18 AM
This thread brings nothing but bad juju...

Welcome to my world, little buddy!

burt
07-08-2009, 08:19 AM
That's what she said...

....too soon?

nope!ROFL

burt
07-08-2009, 08:23 AM
Having sex with a woman you're divorcing doesn't strike me as something that creates ambiance. JMO
You'd have had a better time just pulling your pud.

Chalk it up to a lesson of life.

Okay....give me advice when you're 48 and madly in love with a woman for 15 years that cheats on you........then I will listen to what strikes you. And my past experience told me that being with her is normally significantly better than pulling my own pud!!!!

Brock
07-08-2009, 08:34 AM

Is this a joke? Burt has a career with worthwhile experience, which attracts more women than you ever thought about. The only women you will ever attract are the ones who will settle for a loser.

BucEyedPea
07-08-2009, 08:43 AM
Okay....give me advice when you're 48 and madly in love with a woman for 15 years that cheats on you........then I will listen to what strikes you. And my past experience told me that being with her is normally significantly better than pulling my own pud!!!!

Okay. Okay, I see you were still in love with her. If so, why not forgive her and rehab the relationship. I'd do that for one cheating event but not more than that.

burt
07-08-2009, 09:11 AM
Okay. Okay, I see you were still in love with her. If so, why not forgive her and rehab the relationship. I'd do that for one cheating event but not more than that.

I tried, but she is out of control. She was married to a drunken blob on the couch (I have changed that. I work out constantly, dropped 49 lbs. and have lots more energy and stamina), she was/is having some sort of mid life crisis, and was being hit on by a young, cute, muscle head at the gym. For 2 months I tried to work it out, because I was in love with her and my family life. Not only did she cheat....got pregnant....hasn't yet terminated the pregnancy, and won't appologize for her adultry. The the line has been crossed and now I want to be as far from that skank as possible. There just comes a time to move on, and terrible sex was just icing on the divorce cake!

JOhn
07-08-2009, 09:59 AM

Nope, I firmly believe if they cheat once, they'll cheat again. Tried to save mine after multiple infidelities, but I was only fooling myself. Best to bail at the first one, IMHO.

Yea I know there are those who save their marriages, and are stronger for it, more power to them.

Der Flöprer
07-08-2009, 10:01 AM

LMAO Mecca molested me.

wild1
07-08-2009, 10:02 AM
Is this a joke? Burt has a career with worthwhile experience, which attracts more women than you ever thought about. The only women you will ever attract are the ones who will settle for a loser.

Without being too cruel, there's only one kind of woman who will carry on with someone who's unemployed and lives in their mother's basement.

JOhn
07-08-2009, 10:03 AM
LMAO Mecca molested me.

:spock:

Damn I musta missed that

And thank god I did

burt
07-08-2009, 10:42 AM
Without being too cruel, there's only one kind of woman who will carry on with someone who's unemployed and lives in their mother's basement.

Don't worry about being cruel....Claythan is attempting to kick me while he thinks I am down!!!! Let's see....I have a 20 year career....I have had sex with the same partner more than once......I do NOT live in my parents basement..... Yeah, he thinks I am down!

burt
07-08-2009, 10:43 AM
Nope, I firmly believe if they cheat once, they'll cheat again. Tried to save mine after multiple infidelities, but I was only fooling myself. Best to bail at the first one, IMHO.

Yea I know there are those who save their marriages, and are stronger for it, more power to them.

I tried with all my heart....now I am working on my divorce with the same zeal! I am sure I will do better at the divorce than I did with attempting to save my marriage!

wild1
07-08-2009, 10:53 AM
Don't worry about being cruel....Claythan is attempting to kick me while he thinks I am down!!!! Let's see....I have a 20 year career....I have had sex with the same partner more than once......I do NOT live in my parents basement..... Yeah, he thinks I am down!

At the end of the day, you're still you, and he's still him.

Scorp
07-08-2009, 10:55 AM

Then who the f*ck am I? This is really confusing.

burt
07-08-2009, 11:01 AM

I am in the beginning stage of a miserable divorce and I thank God that your quote is the truth!

Simply Red
07-10-2009, 11:59 AM
I am in the beginning stage of a miserable divorce and I thank God that your quote is the truth!

God loves you, burt.

Buehler445
07-10-2009, 01:53 PM
God loves you, burt.

OMFG Your avatar is amazing.

REP

Count Alex's Losses
07-10-2009, 03:39 PM
Got any hot dates this weekend, burt?

The Bad Guy
07-10-2009, 03:44 PM
Got any hot dates this weekend, burt?

Even if he didn't have a hot date from some whore that's so desperate she posts on Craigslist to find guys, he has things you will never have:

A career
His own house

You talking shit to anyone on here is a fucking joke.

Buddy Rich
07-10-2009, 03:45 PM
Even if he didn't have a hot date from some whore that's so desperate she posts on Craigslist to find guys, he has things you will never have:

A career
His own house

You talking shit to anyone on here is a ****ing joke.

why are you so angry?

The Bad Guy
07-10-2009, 03:48 PM
why are you so angry?

I'm not angry at all.

I'm meerly pointing out, again, that GoChiefs is in no position to talk shit to Burt or to try to kick him while he is down.

Fuck off, noob.

Count Alex's Losses
07-10-2009, 03:53 PM
why are you so angry?

He's The Bad Guy. That's his role here on Chiefsplanet. Irrational anger guy.

Buddy Rich
07-10-2009, 03:54 PM
I'm not angry at all.

I'm meerly pointing out, again, that GoChiefs is in no position to talk shit to Burt or to try to kick him while he is down.

**** off, noob.

I think you're angry that he's talking to another dude. If you want to get with GoChiefs play it cool. Let him know you care but not too much.

The Bad Guy
07-10-2009, 03:59 PM
I think you're angry that he's talking to another dude. If you want to get with GoChiefs play it cool. Let him know you care but not too much.

Yes, that's it. You figured me out.

wutamess
07-10-2009, 04:08 PM

A career
His own house

You talking shit to anyone on here is a ****ing joke.

Tell'em why you mad SON! Tell'em why you mad!

Halfcan
07-10-2009, 05:11 PM

ROFL funny stuff there-my new fav noob!