PDA

View Full Version : Music ***Michael Jackson Memorial Coverage***

Pages : [1] 2 3

Tribal Warfare
07-07-2009, 10:28 AM
Michael Jackson Memorial Coverage Streaming (http://www.cnn.com/video/fb/facebook.html?stream=stream1)

http://tube.hk/images/news/music/michael_jackson_king_of_pop.jpg

Over a billion people are viewing this event.

Cash Cow
07-07-2009, 10:29 AM
Child molesters everywhere are having one for Michael right now.

Dr. Facebook Fever
Michael Jackson died???? WTF????

88TG88
Don't 1 billion people have something better to do.

Tribal Warfare
07-07-2009, 10:31 AM

:shake:

One of the most influential individuals in modern history, and people are always wanting to smear his name because hearsay bullshit.

Cash Cow
Michael Jackson died???? WTF????

He got food poisoning from a 12 year old wiener.

L.A. Chieffan
http://www.cnn.com/video/fb/facebook.html?stream=stream1

L.A. Chieffan
id nut in that chix eye

Raised On Riots
07-07-2009, 10:33 AM

You.

AIDS Tree.

Consolidate.

Cash Cow
07-07-2009, 10:34 AM
You.

AIDS Tree.

Consolidate.

I hope I don't have to water it every day.

BigMeatballDave
07-07-2009, 10:35 AM
This is fucking crazy...

L.A. Chieffan
07-07-2009, 10:36 AM
fucking lazy LA people.

BACK TO WORK BITCHES

Deberg_1990
07-07-2009, 10:37 AM
I dont have a problem with MJ. Love his music, but all this media coverage is overkill.

There seems to be no shortage of people out for them to interview obessing over him as well. Its kind of sad.

Michael Jackson is the new Jesus! or the new Mark Sanchez.

Frazod
07-07-2009, 10:38 AM
:Lin:

L.A. Chieffan
YOU ARE NOT ALONE...

memyselfI
No thank you.

I can't believe California is on the brink of bankruptcy but is funding the memorial service for a singer who hadn't done much in a decade, is $500 million in debt, likely was a drug felon, and still has unanswered questions surrounding his interactions with children.

L.A. Chieffan
07-07-2009, 10:39 AM
No thank you.

...I AM HERE WITH YOU.....

Dr. Facebook Fever
07-07-2009, 10:39 AM
He got food poisoning from a 12 year old wiener.

Stupid.

I know I'm among the minority but I'm not conviced he ever did any molesting. Nothing was ever proven and in fact several things didn't add up. I do think he was extremely misunderstood and did lots of things a "normal" person wouldn't do.... but his upbringing wasn't exactly normal. But I know... if you're accussed you must be guilty, especially if you have any habits that seem strange to a lot of people.

Flame away if you want I seriously couldn't care less.

Cash Cow
07-07-2009, 10:42 AM
Stupid.

I know I'm among the minority but I'm not conviced he ever did any molesting. Nothing was ever proven and in fact several things didn't add up. I do think he was extremely misunderstood and did lots of things a "normal" person wouldn't do.... but his upbringing wasn't exactly normal. But I know... if you're accussed you must be guilty, especially if you have any habits that seem strange to a lot of people.

Ok then why the f*ck did he want 12 year old children to sleep over? Sleep in his bed. Really? Yeah nothing sexual going on there. :spock:

L.A. Chieffan
07-07-2009, 10:43 AM
Ok then why the f*ck did he want 12 year old children to sleep over? Sleep in his bed. Really? Yeah nothing sexual going on there. :spock:

youre just being ignorant

Cash Cow
07-07-2009, 10:44 AM
What did Michael Jackson say to a 12 year old boy?

"Just Beat it.......Beat it."

Cash Cow
07-07-2009, 10:44 AM
youre just being ignorant

Explain, because if you think that is acceptable or normal you are the one that is ignorant.

LaChapelle
07-07-2009, 10:45 AM
after the 12/12/2012 destruction of the world. MJ's nose will become a mecca for cockroaches

Micjones
07-07-2009, 10:46 AM

Maybe because he was robbed of any normalcy in his own life and was famous basically from the age of 5? He never really experienced his childhood.

Raised On Riots
07-07-2009, 10:47 AM
I dont have a problem with MJ. Love his music, but all this media coverage is overkill.

There seems to be no shortage of people out for them to interview obessing over him as well. Its kind of sad.

Michael Jackson is the new Jesus! or the new Mark Sanchez.

Whoa there, Kimosabe; you're just talking crazy now.

Say 5 Hail Sanchez's and go in peace my son.:D

Jenson71
07-07-2009, 10:49 AM
1/6 of the world is watching this? I really doubt that.

mlyonsd
07-07-2009, 10:50 AM
LA is spending something like $2 million dollars for this thing.

If I was a taxpayer there I'd be going crazy.

Jenson71
07-07-2009, 10:50 AM
PEOPLE ARE GOING INTO THE STAPLES CENTER!

Jenson71
07-07-2009, 10:51 AM
THERE ARE HELICOPTERS BUT THIS IS NOT THE MAIN ENTRANCE!

LMAO

DaneMcCloud
07-07-2009, 10:51 AM

Then you're completely out of touch with reality.

Go figure...

Jenson71
07-07-2009, 10:52 AM
YOUR WRIST BAND MUST BE BLUE OR SILVER!! SOME PEOPLE TRYING TO GET IN WITHOUT BUT DON'T WORRY!!

Raised On Riots
07-07-2009, 10:52 AM

Go figure...

LMAO

seclark
07-07-2009, 10:53 AM

just another day for me.
woke up. made a sammy for dinner, and drank a hot cup of i don't give a f@ck.
sec

Jenson71
07-07-2009, 10:55 AM

Go figure...

I really see no benefit of being in touch with reality if this is it.

KCtotheSB
07-07-2009, 10:58 AM
I enjoyed watching Jackson's music videos when I was a wee lad. I choose to remember him as the artist and not as the perverse creep he later became.

I'm not much into memorials, and the only reason I'm slightly interested in this is due to the Westboro church being involved. (Hopefully, the hearse plows into the whole group.)

JD10367
07-07-2009, 10:58 AM
I liked his music. Like everyone else, I have "Thriller" on CD. But, really, what the f**k is wrong with this world. We have starving children, cancer running rampant, an ecology in turmoil, polar bears dying, the ozone thinning, the deficit ballooning, politicians dipping their wicks, government taking over, North Korea trying to nuke us and start World War III, terrorists still sneaking around, the economy on the verge of collapse, swine flu trying to kill us all, and we have A BILLION PEOPLE OBSESSED with the death of a middle-aged has-been pop star? Really? Is this what aliens circling the earth are watching, and getting their impression of humanity from?

He was good. Maybe really good. But he was basically a black Donny Osmond who grew up to have one real hit album and a cute dance move. Get... the... #$^&... over... it. As I said elsewhere, no one gave two shits about this guy a few weeks ago. He was such a has-been that he wasn't even any good for jokes any more. Suddenly he dies--possibly through his own doing--and there's weeping and carrying-on I haven't seen since... well, I'VE never seen it but it seems akin to JFK or Martin Luther King. And that's probably the saddest frigging statement of all about the whole debacle.

I'm watching the Weather Channel, because it's the place where I'm least hearing and seeing about it.

Dr. Facebook Fever
07-07-2009, 11:00 AM

Like I said I don't care what you think of my opinion. It's obvious Michael didn't live in the same reality as most of humanity. I think he was mostly a child himself. He explained himself multiple times that he enjoyed the friendship of children and liked their innocence and that sharing a bed was meant as a "sweet" thing as I think he put it. You and the rest of the world can think that's weird... I'm not saying it isn't... but I have serious doubts it was weird to him or the kids until their gold digging opportunistic parents saw dollar signs.

My 12 year old daughter sometimes likes to cuddle with me in bed. I must be a child molester.

It doesn't matter what you or I think anyway. If you believe in God then you probably know that's all that matters. If Michael is guilty he'll be judged that way... if not then he won't. None of us will ever know the real truth. But once you accuse a celebrity of something like that much of humanity can't wait to convict in their own minds. It's like sport. People don't need proof and few even want to give the benefit of a doubt or even listen to an explanation and serisously consider it. People like to judge and feel mighty and be right whether they know the truth or not.

Raised On Riots
07-07-2009, 11:01 AM
I liked his music. Like everyone else, I have "Thriller" on CD. But, really, what the f**k is wrong with this world. We have starving children, cancer running rampant, polar bears dying, an ecology in turmoil,the ozone thinning, the deficit ballooning, politicians dipping their wicks, government taking over, North Korea trying to nuke us and start World War III, terrorists still sneaking around, the economy on the verge of collapse, swine flu trying to kill us all, and we have A BILLION PEOPLE OBSESSED with the death of a middle-aged has-been pop star? Really? Is this what aliens circling the earth are watching, and getting their impression of humanity from?

He was good. Maybe really good. But he was basically a black Donny Osmond who grew up to have one real hit album and a cute dance move. Get... the... #$^&... over... it. As I said elsewhere, no one gave two shits about this guy a few weeks ago. He was such a has-been that he wasn't even any good for jokes any more. Suddenly he dies--possibly through his own doing--and there's weeping and carrying-on I haven't seen since... well, I'VE never seen it but it seems akin to JFK or Martin Luther King. And that's probably the saddest frigging statement of all about the whole debacle.

I'm watching the Weather Channel, because it's the place where I'm least hearing and seeing about it.

ROFL But...but...we still have Sexual Harassment Panda, right? Right?!

DaneMcCloud
07-07-2009, 11:02 AM
I really see no benefit of being in touch with reality if this is it.

Well, there's a shock.

:rolleyes:

Jenson71
07-07-2009, 11:02 AM
FoxNews is describing the type of merchandise people can buy at the memorial.

Jenson71
07-07-2009, 11:03 AM
"This is a once in a lifetime event"

Great perspective.

mlyonsd
I liked his music. Like everyone else, I have "Thriller" on CD. But, really, what the f**k is wrong with this world. We have starving children, cancer running rampant, an ecology in turmoil, polar bears dying, the ozone thinning, the deficit ballooning, politicians dipping their wicks, government taking over, North Korea trying to nuke us and start World War III, terrorists still sneaking around, the economy on the verge of collapse, swine flu trying to kill us all, and we have A BILLION PEOPLE OBSESSED with the death of a middle-aged has-been pop star? Really? Is this what aliens circling the earth are watching, and getting their impression of humanity from?

He even tried to look like Donny Osmond in the end.

DaneMcCloud
I But, really, what the f**k is wrong with this world. We have starving children, cancer running rampant, an ecology in turmoil, polar bears dying, the ozone thinning, the deficit ballooning, politicians dipping their wicks, government taking over, North Korea trying to nuke us and start World War III, terrorists still sneaking around, the economy on the verge of collapse, swine flu trying to kill us all, and we have A BILLION PEOPLE OBSESSED with the death of a middle-aged has-been pop star?

Maybe it's the fact that Michael Jackson could make everyone forget about all of those problems, even if for a short period of time.

King_Chief_Fan
07-07-2009, 11:05 AM
Maybe because he was robbed of any normalcy in his own life and was famous basically from the age of 5? He never really experienced his childhood.

or maybe he was a pervert

88TG88
07-07-2009, 11:05 AM
just another day for me.
woke up. made a sammy for dinner, and drank a hot cup of i don't give a f@ck.
sec

Yup, the only way this affects me is traffic will be a bitch today.

DaneMcCloud
07-07-2009, 11:07 AM
or maybe he was a pervert

If he was a pervert, how did hundreds, if not thousands of children sleep in his bed, yet only two accused of misconduct? And why was he found not guilty on all counts in 2005?

The bottom line is that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

BigMeatballDave
07-07-2009, 11:09 AM
If he was a pervert, how did hundreds, if not thousands of children sleep in his bed, yet only two accused of misconduct? And why was he found not guilty on all counts in 2005?

The bottom line is that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.So, you think OJ is innocent, too.

Jenson71
07-07-2009, 11:10 AM
CNN reports that Kobe has just walked by.

Deberg_1990

"Up next on the 10's, A live downtown LA forecast for the big Michael jackson Memorial this afternoon!"

Chiefnj2
The only thing that bothers me about the whole thing is the hypocrisy of the media. For the last decade they've painted him a freak and only referred to him as Whacko Jacko. Now that he is dead he's back to being "Michael".

Jenson71
07-07-2009, 11:11 AM
One CNN anchor asks a reporter how his mother is taking it all.

Mom talks -- getting the tickets and getting in wasn't so bad.

BigMeatballDave
07-07-2009, 11:12 AM
Maybe it's the fact that Michael Jackson could make everyone forget about all of those problems, even if for a short period of time.Wow, you take this shit too seriously. I laugh at people who are this way about Elvis. And Elvis was not a freak that had sleepovers with kids...

BigMeatballDave
07-07-2009, 11:13 AM
The only thing that bothers me about the whole thing is the hypocrisy of the media. For the last decade they've painted him a freak and only referred to him as Whacko Jacko. Now that he is dead he's back to being "Michael".This :clap:

alpha_omega
07-07-2009, 11:14 AM
I gotta admit...i have it on the tube here at work.

Edit: but i am still working!

BigMeatballDave
07-07-2009, 11:14 AM
No thank you.

I can't believe California is on the brink of bankruptcy but is funding the memorial service for a singer who hadn't done much in a decade, is $500 million in debt, likely was a drug felon, and still has unanswered questions surrounding his interactions with children.:clap:

BigMeatballDave
07-07-2009, 11:15 AM
Stupid.

Flame away if you want I seriously couldn't care less.How do you feel about OJ?

jjjayb
07-07-2009, 11:15 AM

The bottom line is that you don't know what the **** you're talking about.

OJ was found not guilty too. Do you think he was innocent?

DaneMcCloud
07-07-2009, 11:16 AM
So, you think OJ is innocent, too.

Go fuck yourself, you fat fucking asshole.

BigMeatballDave
07-07-2009, 11:17 AM
I really see no benefit of being in touch with reality if this is it.:clap:

BigMeatballDave
07-07-2009, 11:17 AM
Go fuck yourself, you fat fucking asshole.Sure, as soon as I finish up with your wife...:D

DaneMcCloud
07-07-2009, 11:18 AM
OJ was found not guilty too. Do you think he was innocent?

I think you're a fucking moron for connecting these two disparate cases together.

Does that count, Dipshit?

King_Chief_Fan

The bottom line is that you don't know what the **** you're talking about.

News bulletin for you here Nancy...I don't give a flying ---- what you think

Raised On Riots
The only thing that bothers me about the whole thing is the hypocrisy of the media. For the last decade they've painted him a freak and only referred to him as Whacko Jacko. Now that he is dead he's back to being "Michael".

Damn straight.

DaneMcCloud
News bulletin for you here Nancy...I don't give a flying ---- what you think

ROFL

Then just fuck off, Cockbag

Jenson71
Everybody back off -- Dane's estrogen level is sky high right now.

King_Chief_Fan
07-07-2009, 11:19 AM
Go **** yourself, you fat ****ing asshole.

:clap: a very well thought out and intelligent response.
man, where do you come up with this stuff?

BigMeatballDave
07-07-2009, 11:20 AM
My 12 year old daughter sometimes likes to cuddle with me in bed. I must be a child molester.

Dude. Not that same. Not at all. :rolleyes::spock:

DaneMcCloud
Sure, as soon as I finish up with your wife...:D

That's nice

BigMeatballDave
"This is a once in a lifetime event"

Great perspective.

ROFL

DaneMcCloud
Everybody back off -- Dane's estrogen level is sky high right now.

Oh, and of course, the 21 year-old, piece of shit, know-it-all from Iowa has to chime in.

How shocking.

BigMeatballDave
That's niceYou attacked me first, assbag.

DaneMcCloud
07-07-2009, 11:22 AM
You attacked me first, assbag.

You know what, Dave? I don't even give a shit what you say to me.

Don't care. Doesn't matter. Don't give a fuck.

Reaper16
07-07-2009, 11:23 AM
Tepid.

King_Chief_Fan

Don't care. Doesn't matter. Don't give a ****.

ROFL then just **** off, cockbag

tk13
It's a tough call. It's crazy to think California is helping fund this, but what are you going to do. If you don't keep this under control you're gonna have people rioting and going crazy. A billion people are still going to show up regardless, someone has to keep them under control.

Regardless of what you I or anyone else thinks, billions and billions of people love the guy. They did in the 80's and they do now. There's nothing you can do.

BigMeatballDave
I'm gonna leave this thread before Danes vagina starts bleeding all over... Ooops, too late...

DaneMcCloud
07-07-2009, 11:24 AM

Were do you?

Did you work with Michael Jackson? Were in the studio with him? On stage? Write any songs with him? Help administer his catalog? Have family members work with him in any capacity?

Come on, tell us your relationship to Michael Jackson, other than the National Enquirer.

I'm waiting.

DaneMcCloud
I'm gonna leave this thread before Danes vagina starts bleeding all over... Ooops, too late...

Well, at least I have a job

BigMeatballDave

Don't care. Doesn't matter. Don't give a fuck.ROFL

DaneMcCloud
07-07-2009, 11:25 AM
ROFL

Apparently, you think you matter.

Newflash: You don't.

Priest31kc
Stupid.

I totally agree with your posts, good job. MJ was just misunderstood, he didnt molest any children. Im kinda like alot of people since hes died, Ive taken a pretty big interest in his music and life now, and I have no idea why. I hate pop music, but I got Triller right after he died, and it is great. I've had Billie Jean, Beat It and Thriller on repeat, and just downloaded his Essenital greatest hits collection the other day. Im only 20 so I never really heard any of his stuff before besides Beat It.

Anyways I guess Im in the minority here too, but I just dont see anyway he molested any children. The parents wanted money, and in 1993, they got it. If anyone molested my kid, I would want the mother****er dead or in prison for life, not money. His childhood was taken from him, he was beat when he was a child by his own dad, thats why he changed his appearance so many times because he was constantly picked on by other ppl and especially his dad, that he didnt want to look like him at all. He loved children, because he was basically still a child. If anyone has watched all the coverage lately, everyone says Neverland was a great place. He had sick children in hospital beds so they could have fun too, he cared TOO MUCH about children.

I know he put it on himself with the Neverland thing and sleepin in the same bed as other kids, but he was misunderstood, and rightfully so because none of that was normal. But it is what it is, people who believe hes a child molester will probably always believe that until theres proof that he wasnt. I dont believe he was though.

JD10367
Maybe it's the fact that Michael Jackson could make everyone forget about all of those problems, even if for a short period of time.

If you're referring to his death and this subsequent obsessive overreacting by a billion people, you're spot-on. At least for today, he's accomplished that.

If you're referring to Michael Jackson as an entertainer, that's hyperbole bordering on weirdness. He wasn't Jesus Christ. (He wasn't even Johnny Damon, who used to look like Jesus Christ.) He was a has-been pop-star with a weird and questionable obsession for children, and surgically altering himself to resemble the pasty-white love child of E.T. and Diana Ross. Even in his heyday, he wasn't that consuming of peoples' attention (although I do thank him and his family, since the Jacksons' "Victory Tour" helped bankrupt the Sullivan family and led to the eventual sale of the Patriots). "Beat It" and "Billy Jean" were nice pop songs. The video for "Beat it" was cool, and the "Thriller" video was epic because it was long and basically a miniature horror movie. Am I really missing the big picture here?

One could argue about the impact, both in the entertainment world and socially, of many a pop star. From Madonna to Bono to Sting, there are musicians who've made a tremendous impact on both the music world and the actual world. Outside of the music world, you have actors who have also become entrepeneurs and powerhouses in the media as well as reality (such as Oprah, and Paul Newman). Aside from being fascinatingly weird, did Michael Jackson REALLY make that much of a difference in either the music world OR the "real" world? Besides making long videos popular for a while, before even MTV itself faded into obscurity? If Michael hadn't gone off the deep end and started the radical plastic surgery, would he have even maintained his strange hold on pop-culture, I wonder?

Funny enough, since I was a huge Disney World fan as a kid, I remember him as much for "Captain Eo" as I do for anything else... :) Thanks for that memory, Michael. Aside from that, I hope you rest in peace, unless the child-molestation charges were true, in which case have fun burning in hell. :shrug: (And, somewhere, I'm sure Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett, David Carradine, Billy Mays, and Steve McNair are getting ready to kick your ass when you arrive, for stealing all the media attention...)

Reaper16
07-07-2009, 11:26 AM
I like how people think that Dane is all hi-strung or angry when he posts something laden with profanity. Dane rolls off curse words like it ain't no thing. Its the rest of ya'll who have trouble with it.

doomy3
Were do you?

Did you work with Michael Jackson? Were in the studio with him? On stage? Write any songs with him? Help administer his catalog? Have family members work with him in any capacity?

Come on, tell us your relationship to Michael Jackson, other than the National Enquirer.

I'm waiting.

:spock:

BigMeatballDave
Well, at least I have a jobOoo, Dane pulls out the big guns. I'm hurt. Seriously, dude. Why do you have to act this way on here? It highly immature. :rolleyes:

CanadianChief
07-07-2009, 11:27 AM
The thing that makes me suspicious on whether MJ may or may not have molested these kids is the fact that the parents of the kids settled out of court. You would think if your child went through something like that you'd want the perv prosecuted to the fullest and that no amount of money would be an acceptable payoff for what your child has been through.

King_Chief_Fan
Were do you?

I'm waiting.

NO relationship with him, didn't want one, glad I didn't have one.

Jenson71
Were do you?

I'm waiting.

LMAO LMAO

BigMeatballDave
I like how people think that Dane is all hi-strung or angry when he posts something laden with profanity. Dane rolls off curse words like it ain't no thing. Its the rest of ya'll who have trouble with it.How does Danes dick taste? His wife must be jealous...

Raised On Riots
07-07-2009, 11:28 AM

Don't care. Doesn't matter. Don't give a fuck.

Dane, you're a California taxpayer. How do you feel about footing the bill since your opinion is the only one that means jack shit in this regard?

And finally, what in the merry, happy blue fuck did the Chiefs ever do to deserve attracting this never-ending Cornfucker Brigade?:D

Jenson71
NO relationship with him, didn't want one, glad I didn't have one.

YOU ARE WORTHLESS.

DaneMcCloud
Ooo, Dane pulls out the big guns. I'm hurt. Seriously, dude. Why do you have to act this way on here? It highly immature. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I'm immature.

Sure, right.

I'm the one who made the wife jab.

Go fuck yourself, Dave.

We all know who's the real child.

tk13
07-07-2009, 11:29 AM
I think you're underestimating it a bit. When MJ was really popular in the 80's... in that stretch from Thriller to Bad... he was insanely popular. Definitely more popular than any entertainer since that era. I'm not that old but old enough to remember when MTV used to have "Michael Jackson Weekends" or whatever where they'd play nothing but Jackson videos and movies for 2-3 days. Nobody else does that. In his time, I think the only entertainers who could match that where The Beatles and Elvis.

BigMeatballDave
07-07-2009, 11:29 AM
Apparently, you think you matter.

Newflash: You don't.I matter to my son. Thats all I care about. This place isn't high school.

BigMeatballDave
07-07-2009, 11:30 AM
Yeah, I'm immature.

Sure, right.

I'm the one who made the wife jab.

Go fuck yourself, Dave.

We all know who's the real child.Dude, you started it with me. WTF? ROFL

DaneMcCloud
07-07-2009, 11:30 AM
Dane, you're a California taxpayer. How do you feel about footing the bill since your opinion is the only one that means jack shit in this regard?

And finally, what in the merry, happy blue fuck did the Chiefs ever do to deserve attracting this never-ending Cornfucker Brigade?:D

Honestly, I don't care. My tax money is used for all kinds of things that I don't approve of, so why should I care about this?

What people don't seem to realize is that without Michael Jackson and talented people like him, Los Angeles wouldn't even exist as it does.

DaneMcCloud
07-07-2009, 11:32 AM
I matter to my son. Thats all I care about. This place isn't high school.

Well, hopefully he doesn't grow up to think you're an asshole.

That's probably going to be difficult for him but hopefully, he can overcome that.

King_Chief_Fan
07-07-2009, 11:33 AM
Honestly, I don't care. My tax money is used for all kinds of things that I don't approve of, so why should I care about this?

What people don't seem to realize is that without Michael Jackson and talented people like him, Los Angeles wouldn't even exist as it does.

That's great for LA. I don't care if it and you drop off into the ocean

Dr. Facebook Fever
07-07-2009, 11:34 AM
How do you feel about OJ?

He's likely guilty but I wasn't there at the crime scene and a jury of his peers found enough evidence to aquit him so I and you have no way of knowing absolutely. The book he wrote , "If I did it" or something like that... seems like a bit of an admission from what I've heard but I never read it so I can't say.

And just because I may feel OJ is likely guilty has nothing to do with whether I feel Michael Jackson may not be. You can't paint everyone and everything with the same brush.

Sure Michael paid off his accusers and shut them up. Don't you think you might do the same thing rather than constantly having your name dragged through the mud? The kids who were questioned described Michael's privates to the police and police photos didn't match... if that doesn't give people at least pause for a second then they just want to convict in their minds imo.

Raised On Riots
07-07-2009, 11:34 AM

Oh but that's a good thing, didn't you hear? Don't you understand that nothing good comes from LA, and that we should all be picking corn and singing negro spirituals in the field all day, and then going home at night to brush up on our bible-study?

Didn't you get the memo?

Reaper16
07-07-2009, 11:35 AM
Ooo, Dane pulls out the big guns. I'm hurt. Seriously, dude. Why do you have to act this way on here? It highly immature. :rolleyes:

How does Danes dick taste? His wife must be jealous...

DaneMcCloud
That's great for LA. I don't care if it and you drop off into the ocean

Well hopefully, that fault in Missouri will take your ass out first.

Deberg_1990

and this is why the city has no problem shelling out money for his memorial.

I wouldnt be surprised though if the Jackson family pays them back a little.

DaneMcCloud

Dave's really cool, eh?

How's that unemployment check taste, Dave?

Dr. Facebook Fever
Dude. Not that same. Not at all. :rolleyes::spock:

I understand that... but Michael being accussed doesn't mean he's guilty anymore than if I accussed you.

Chiefnj2
07-07-2009, 11:36 AM
and this is why the city has no problem shelling out money for his memorial.

I wouldnt be surprised though if the Jackson family pays them back a little though.

Isn't the city making money as well? Food, hotel, transportation, etc.

Scorp
07-07-2009, 11:36 AM
Could you all quit quoting that f*cking douchbag Dane MC loser. I have that prick on ignore and really don't want to have to see that pussy comment ever again.

Thanks in advance.

Rooster
07-07-2009, 11:37 AM
Put him in the stinking ground already.. :reaper: I am so sick of hearing about this guy.

DaneMcCloud
I understand that... but Michael being accussed doesn't mean he's guilty anymore than if I accussed you.

Dave's an unemployed machinist.

He doesn't know jackshit about the law.

Raised On Riots
Could you all quit quoting that f*cking douchbag Dane MC loser. I have that prick on ignore and really don't want to have to see that pussy comment ever again.

Thanks in advance.

Use the motherfucking add-on.

Thanks in advance.

Jenson71

It's a great city. You can make millions upon millions for producing a movie or record and just a mile or two away, two million people are in poverty.

Dr. Facebook Fever
07-07-2009, 11:38 AM
The thing that makes me suspicious on whether MJ may or may not have molested these kids is the fact that the parents of the kids settled out of court. You would think if your child went through something like that you'd want the perv prosecuted to the fullest and that no amount of money would be an acceptable payoff for what your child has been through.

I agree. However if you're only looking for a payday then once you get it the kids are magically healed.

Reaper16
It's a great city. You can make millions upon millions for producing a movie or record and just a mile or two away, two million people are in poverty.
That's not just an L.A. problem.

DaneMcCloud

Thanks in advance.

I'm sorry I tore your vagina with my words

DeezNutz
07-07-2009, 11:39 AM
Look a Mecca spotting!

http://karaoke-mp3s.com/images/uploads/TravisTritt.gif

Divert fire!

DaneMcCloud

Really? Methinks you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

As usual.

Scorp
Look a Mecca spotting!

http://karaoke-mp3s.com/images/uploads/TravisTritt.gif

Divert fire!

Wow he lost some weight. Great job Mecca! :D

Jenson71
07-07-2009, 11:40 AM
Dave's really cool, eh?

How's that unemployment check taste, Dave?

You exude class. Must be the overpriced drinks you buy.

Cannibal
07-07-2009, 11:40 AM
No one really knows or has proof that MJ molested children. However, the parents that settled out of court in those cases? Evidently if he did molest them, they felt their children's mouths and assholes were worth a few million dollars. They essentially prostituted their children for money. I wonder if they shared the money with their kids?

Deberg_1990
07-07-2009, 11:41 AM
You can make millions upon millions for producing a movie or record and just a mile or two away, two million people are in poverty.

and??

Those 2 million people in poverty can make movies and music too if they so desired. The oppurtunity is there should they choose to make it or any other industry.

DaneMcCloud
07-07-2009, 11:41 AM
You exude class. Must be the overpriced drinks you buy.

Well someday, I hope to be as smart and classy as you.

DeezNutz
07-07-2009, 11:42 AM
No one really knows or has proof that MJ molested children. However, the parents that settled out of court in those cases? Evidently if he did molest them, they felt their children's mouths and assholes were worth a few million dollars. They essentially prostituted their children for money. I wonder if they shared the money with their kids?

I thought this was just contemporary parental philosophy, not necessarily germane to Jackson.

DaneMcCloud
07-07-2009, 11:42 AM
and??

Those 2 million people in poverty can make movies and music too if they so desired. The oppurtunity is there should they choose to make it or any other industry.

He's a moron.

Within a four square mile radius of Universal City, there is no poverty.

JFC.

More nonsense from the know-it-all, Jenson.

Hell, I've NEVER seen "poverty" in Los Angeles and I've lived here for 16 years.

DeezNutz
07-07-2009, 11:44 AM

A mile or two?

I've been in cities in the Midwest where million dollar homes are within blocks of dilapidated mobile home parks. The juxtaposition was quite striking.

Jethopper
07-07-2009, 11:44 AM
he was a rapist... Im so glad he is dead.

Jenson71
07-07-2009, 11:45 AM
He's a moron.

JFC.

Hell, I've NEVER seen "poverty" in Los Angeles and I've lived here for 16 years.

LMAO You live in a fucking bubble.

Cannibal
07-07-2009, 11:46 AM
I thought this was just contemporary parental philosophy, not necessarily germane to Jackson.

Keep in mind a couple of those cases were settled for millions of $.

So apparently those parent thought, OK, the price of my kids orifices are worth $X.

Raised On Riots
07-07-2009, 11:47 AM

I'm sorry MJ didn't love you enough to invite you to Neverland, but you shouldn't be so bitter about it.

Chiefnj2
07-07-2009, 11:48 AM
Apparently the first "victim" had a great, caring father:

On July 2, 1993, in a private telephone conversation, Chandler was tape recorded as saying,

There was no reason why he [Jackson] had to stop calling me...I picked the nastiest son of a bitch I could find [Evan Chandler's lawyer, Barry Rothman], all he wants to do is get this out in the public as fast as he can, as big as he can and humiliate as many people as he can. He's nasty, he's mean, he's smart and he's hungry for publicity. Everything's going to a certain plan that isn't just mine. Once I make that phone call, this guy is going to destroy everybody in sight in any devious, nasty, cruel way that he can do it. I've given him full authority to do that. Jackson is an evil guy, he is worse than that and I have the evidence to prove it. If I go through with this, I win big-time. There's no way I lose. I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever...Michael's career will be over.[2]
—Evan Chandler

In the same conversation, when asked how this would affect his son, Chandler replied, "That's irrelevant to me...It will be a massacre if I don't get what I want. It's going to be bigger than all us put together...This man [Jackson] is going to be humiliated beyond belief...He will not sell one more record".[2]

DeezNutz
07-07-2009, 11:49 AM
Keep in mind a couple of those cases were settled for millions of $.

So apparently those parent thought, OK, the price of my kids orifices are worth $X.

Absolutely. Metaphorically speaking, however, this has become far too accepted.

DaneMcCloud
07-07-2009, 11:49 AM
LMAO You live in a fucking bubble.

You are a fucking moron.

Seriously.

I live 5 minutes from Universal & Warner Brothers. To the north is North Hollywood, where there is a huge re-development happening - $30 billion dollars to be exact. To the east is Burbank, which is one of THE nicest communities in the U.S. To the west is Studio City, Sherman Oaks and Encino. All VERY expensive communities with good schools.

To the south? The Hollywood Hills. You'd be hard pressed to find a home for less than $1 million dollars, ANY home, even in this economy. To the east? The Hollywood Hills East. Again, you'd be hard pressed to find a home for less than $1 million.

There's a new W Hotel going up on Hollywood and Vine. A one bedroom unit is selling for $1.1 million (actually, they're sold out).

Again, you just don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

PERIOD.

Jenson71
07-07-2009, 11:50 AM
A mile or two?

I've been in cities in the Midwest where million dollar homes are within blocks of dilapidated mobile home parks. The juxtaposition was quite striking.

Yeah but they don't produce movies or music.

That's not my point, DeezNuts and Reaper. My point is a refutation of Dane's remark that we need to be so in love with celebrities because they made LA. Wow!! Err... what's so great about LA? Not a whole lot.

DaneMcCloud
07-07-2009, 11:51 AM

That's not my point, DeezNuts and Reaper. My point is a refutation of Dane's remark that we need to be so in love with celebrities because they made LA. Wow!! Err... what's so great about LA? Not a whole lot.

Not "celebrities", Buttfuck.

Talented people.

For the most part, you don't become a "celebrity" without talent.

But of course, you'd know nothing about that, would you?

And if Los Angeles wasn't "great", as you put it, why do 20 million people live here?

MORON.

Phobia
07-07-2009, 11:52 AM
Well someday, I hope to be as smart and classy as you.

I don't have a dog in this race but the unemployment jab was a bit surprising to me, dude. Granted, I haven't read the entire thread but it was over my own line of decency. That's not to impose my own standards upon you.

DaneMcCloud
07-07-2009, 11:53 AM

Honestly, I can't wait for life to fucking bitchslap you in the face.

And when it inevitably does, I will be here, laughing my fucking ass off.

DaneMcCloud
07-07-2009, 11:54 AM
I don't have a dog in this race but the unemployment jab was a bit surprising to me, dude. Granted, I haven't read the entire thread but it was over my own line of decency. That's not to impose my own standards upon you.

Well, when he mentions banging my wife, all bets are off.

The bottom line is that Dave has never liked me, so the gloves are basically off.

Furthermore, this is THE reason that I didn't share any of MY Michael Jackson stories because they'd be met with this type of response.

wild1
07-07-2009, 11:55 AM

It sounds to me like you don't have a clue what poverty is. For the most part, neither do people living at the "poverty line" in the United States.

Dylan
You know we're all effed, when The New York Times decides to run a live video of the Michael Jackson Memorial on the front page of their news site -- and watched by millions

http://www.nytimes.com/

Unbelievable

Phobia
Not "celebrities", Butt****.

Talented people.

Like Paris Hilton, Jared Fogle and Tori Spelling.

Dr. Facebook Fever
07-07-2009, 11:56 AM

There's a new one... he was never even accussed of that but the leap in logic is quite impressive.

I think you're a douchebag so there you have it... you are.

phillip
07-07-2009, 11:57 AM
Were do you?

I'm waiting.

Well apparently you've sucked him off (if only in your own mind), so nobody is going to compete with that, lol.

Raised On Riots
07-07-2009, 11:58 AM
There's a new one... he was never even accussed of that but the leap in logic is quite impressive.

One look at his ghey "He-Man" avatar pretty much told me this was the case.

Dylan
07-07-2009, 12:00 PM
Were do you?

I'm waiting.

I'm sorry I tore your vagina with my words

ROFL ROFL ROFL

RNR
07-07-2009, 12:02 PM
You know we're all effed, when The New York Times decides to run a live video of the Michael Jackson Memorial on the front page of their news site -- and watched by millions

http://www.nytimes.com/

Unbelievable

The NY Times LMAO what a waste of trees

Dylan
07-07-2009, 12:02 PM
The NY Times LMAO what a waste of trees

LOL ... aw hush you ... LMAO

RNR
07-07-2009, 12:03 PM
LOL ... aw hush you...

:)

DaneMcCloud
07-07-2009, 12:03 PM
Like Paris Hilton, Jared Fogle and Tori Spelling.

Well, I did say "For the most part".

:D

wild1
07-07-2009, 12:04 PM
I will go on record saying I don't believe he did any of this crap. Did you see anything with the parents of the kids on TV? I have no doubt that woman, after hearing the early 90s allegations, practically shoved her kid at him hoping to get a payday.

I love to beat up on weirdo celebs as much as you guys do, and I think that MJ was a troubled person - who wouldn't be, as arguably the most famous living person on earth for a lot of years - but I don't believe this other garbage.

I never heard any proof beyond hearsay from people who stood to make a lot of money off it. He was foolish to pay the first money-seekers off. There's no doubt he received a lot of terrible advice.

If you watch documentaries about the two men, his story reminds me a lot of Mike Tyson. Incredible, once in a hundred years talent. Surrounded by people leeching off them. Got a lot of bad advice. Made a lot of bad choices. People who have too innocent a view of the world into their adult lives, and aren't prepared for the bloodthirsty world of being that freaking famous. As a result they get used up by almost everyone they ever knew.

I'm not the type to 'mourn' people I never knew personally. Won't keep me up tonight. But if you want my opinion, I never saw anything from this guy except someone to whom the world and other people were pretty cruel and his only crime was being so talented that people couldn't get enough of him.

Sure-Oz
07-07-2009, 12:05 PM
rip mj

Raised On Riots
07-07-2009, 12:05 PM
I will go on record saying I don't believe he did any of this crap. Did you see anything with the parents of the kids on TV? I have no doubt that woman, after hearing the early 90s allegations, practically shoved her kid at him hoping to get a payday.

I love to beat up on weirdo celebs as much as you guys do, and I think that MJ was a troubled person - who wouldn't be, as arguably the most famous living person on earth for a lot of years - but I don't believe this other garbage.

I never heard any proof beyond hearsay from people who stood to make a lot of money off it. He was foolish to pay the first money-seekers off. There's no doubt he received a lot of terrible advice.

If you watch documentaries about the two men, his story reminds me a lot of Mike Tyson. Incredible, once in a hundred years talent. Surrounded by people leeching off them. Got a lot of bad advice. Made a lot of bad choices. Used up by almost everyone they ever knew.

I'm not the type to 'mourn' people I never knew personally. Won't keep me up tonight. But if you want my opinion, I never saw anything from this guy except someone to whom the world and other people were pretty cruel and his only crime was being so talented that people couldn't get enough of him.

Awesome take.

RNR
07-07-2009, 12:06 PM

If you watch documentaries about the two men, his story reminds me a lot of Mike Tyson. Incredible, once in a hundred years talent. Surrounded by people leeching off them. Got a lot of bad advice. Made a lot of bad choices. People who have too innocent a view of the world into their adult lives, and aren't prepared for the bloodthirsty world of being that freaking famous. As a result they get used up by almost everyone they ever knew.

Could really give a shit as I am certain of the fact he was one fucked up freak show and there is plenty of evidence of that! But there is also a boat load of evidence pointing to him being a molester. People were threatened people were paid off there was pretty damning eyewitness testimony giving details about his private areas by a child. A few minutes at smoking gun will shed a ugly light on this mutant. But wait he could sing and dance so lets make this a national holiday :rolleyes:

Dylan
07-07-2009, 12:06 PM
Who's in charge of selling all the trinkets?

TIA

you know, When Saint Dale died at Daletona in 2001, his wife -- Trinket Lady began selling #3 candles -- in fact Ms Trinket is still selling the #3 candles -- a little FYI --heh

Jenson71
07-07-2009, 12:07 PM
You are a ****ing moron.

Seriously.

I live 5 minutes from Universal & Warner Brothers. To the north is North Hollywood, where there is a huge re-development happening - $30 billion dollars to be exact. To the east is Burbank, which is one of THE nicest communities in the U.S. To the west is Studio City, Sherman Oaks and Encino. All VERY expensive communities with good schools.

To the south? The Hollywood Hills. You'd be hard pressed to find a home for less than $1 million dollars, ANY home, even in this economy. To the east? The Hollywood Hills East. Again, you'd be hard pressed to find a home for less than $1 million.

There's a new W Hotel going up on Hollywood and Vine. A one bedroom unit is selling for $1.1 million (actually, they're sold out).

Again, you just don't know what the **** you're talking about.

PERIOD.

It's a bubble. It's an above average sized bubble because there is an above average number of rich people in LA.

Sure-Oz
07-07-2009, 12:07 PM

I pretty much agree with that....there would be ALOT more kids than 2 imo...either way he was mentally troubled but you can't say he didnt do alot for music, charities, peace etc during his time. I pretty much think he was just a big kid that never did grow up.

Scorp
07-07-2009, 12:08 PM
Whacko Jacko being celebrated, the pussification of America continues. ROFL

T-post Tom
07-07-2009, 12:09 PM
Stevie Wonder: "God must have needed him (MJ) more (than us)."

Stevie, I luv ya, but come on.

Reaper16
07-07-2009, 12:10 PM
Could really give a shit as I am certain of the fact he was one fucked up freak show and there is plenty of evidence of that! But there is also a boat load of evidence pointing to him being a molester. People were threatened people were paid off there was pretty damning eyewitness testimony giving details about his private areas by a child. A few minutes at smoking gun will shed a ugly light on this mutant. But wait he could sing and dance so lets make this a national holiday :rolleyes:
What do you know? You can't even navigate Kansas City.

Jethopper

Umm, forcing sexual acts on people of lesser mental capacity (children) is rape. Call it what you will, but you are obviously a child for not holding him accountable for his actions.

Katipan
He's a moron.

JFC.

I saw the Downward Spiral tour at Universal.
So there was some for at least one night. :p

DaneMcCloud
It's a bubble. It's an above average sized bubble because there is an above average number of rich people in LA.

You just really need to shut up.

Seriously, I don't know if there's a more ill-informed person on the planet.

Not Chiefsplanet.

Planet Earth.

Jethopper
07-07-2009, 12:12 PM
I'm sorry MJ didn't love you enough to invite you to Neverland, but you shouldn't be so bitter about it.

Please try making a relevant comment instead of the 200 "lols" and "rofls" you post a day. You sir have set the record for the most 3 letter posts in CP history.

Reaper16
07-07-2009, 12:13 PM
Umm, forcing sexual acts on people of lesser mental capacity (children) is rape. Call it what you will, but you are obviously a child for not holding him accountable for his actions.
I feel as if you are raping my intellect with this drivel.

RNR

Valid point I will shut up now

Jenson71

Talented people.

And if Los Angeles wasn't "great", as you put it, why do 20 million people live here?

MORON.

Right, because population is always in direct proportion to greatness. Anything big must be best. Like McDonalds having the best burgers. What other fallacious thoughts do you have for us today Dane? Talk more about how I don't live in reality, but that MJ was great for allowing us to escape reality. Prop up your escapist art, to benefit the rich developing areas of LA. God Bless you, Dane.

HonestChieffan
07-07-2009, 12:15 PM
LA is spending something like $2 million dollars for this thing.

If I was a taxpayer there I'd be going crazy.

Radio said City estimate just for police is 4 million. Kook burial parties cost a lot.

doomy3
Were do you?

I'm waiting.

I'm still trying to figure out this post.

Are you claiming to have worked with Michael Jackson? You were in the studio and on stage with Michael Jackson? Which songs did you write with him?

wild1
You just really need to shut up.

Seriously, I don't know if there's a more ill-informed person on the planet.

Not Chiefsplanet.

Planet Earth.

Don't tell him anything... he already knows everything. He's in college you know...

DaneMcCloud
07-07-2009, 12:16 PM
Right, because population is always in direct proportion to greatness. Anything big must be best. Like McDonalds having the best burgers. What other fallacious thoughts do you have for us today Dane? Talk more about how I don't live in reality, but that MJ was great for allowing us to escape reality. Prop up your escapist art, to benefit the rich developing areas of LA. God Bless you, Dane.

More judgment from the great Jenson.

:rolleyes:

gblowfish
I'm at work today and away from TV sets.
So, did they boof any little boys during the ceremony?

DaneMcCloud
Don't tell him anything... he already knows everything. He's in college you know...

And Dude, you're new.

I've been witness to his drivel for nearly 6 years.

wild1
07-07-2009, 12:17 PM
I pretty much agree with that....there would be ALOT more kids than 2 imo...either way he was mentally troubled but you can't say he didnt do alot for music, charities, peace etc during his time. I pretty much think he was just a big kid that never did grow up.

I don't think we need to put him on Mount Rushmore. I just think he never did anything to deserve what the world gave him.

Priest31kc
07-07-2009, 12:17 PM

Accountable for his actions? He wasnt found guilty. He was innocent.

Did you not just see the post with the phone converstation by the lying greedy father? Does none of that add up in your mind?

Raised On Riots
07-07-2009, 12:20 PM

ROFL You said it first. I really had to hold back posting a pic of the Beverly Hillbillies in their truck, driving down the freeway, on his "Had fun in KC" thread.

Sure-Oz
I don't think we need to put him on Mount Rushmore. I just think he never did anything to deserve what the world gave him.

i can agree with that

T-post Tom
"Magic" Johnson: "Michael made me a better point guard."

HonestChieffan

Did you not just see the post with the phone converstation by the lying greedy father? Does none of that add up in your mind?

There is a world of difference between found not guilty and beining innocent.

DaneMcCloud

Are you claiming to have worked with Michael Jackson? You were in the studio and on stage with Michael Jackson? Which songs did you write with him?

You know what? What I do and what I've done is actually none of your business. But just in case you didn't know, I've worked in this town for nearly 16 years and did have an association with Michael Jackson at one time. I also have several friends who worked with him much more closely and knew him well.

I know much more about Michael Jackson than probably anyone here, which is why I questioned his association. Because he acted as if he knew more than the rest of us.

Scorp

Dane McDouche worked with every star ever. He is the most powerful person in the communist state of California. Just ask him. I can't believe anyone has fallen for his line of bullshit.

In reality he lives in a trailer in Nebraska.

He is married to his retarded sister.

Beats his children when someone disagrees with him here on the planet.

Jenson71
His father was a great man. He gave the world Michael Jackson so the world could see his talent. Not that any of you pissants would understand true talent.

dirk digler
07-07-2009, 12:21 PM

The guy was a druggie and a possible child molester yet they are celebrating his life like he was a head of state.

This is way overkill and ridiculous.

Raised On Riots
Please try making a relevant comment instead of the 200 "lols" and "rofls" you post a day. You sir have set the record for the most 3 letter posts in CP history.

I did make a relevant comment:

You are an uber-douche with an ultra-ghey He Man avatar. Class dismissed.

Douche.

Jethopper

He has been accused by 2 different parents, for the sexual molestation of 2 different children. Does that not add up in your mind?

Reaper16
"Magic" Johnson: "Michael made me a better point guard."
I laughed hard at that one. That's so b.s.

Mr. Plow
07-07-2009, 12:22 PM
Cockbag

I'm not getting involved....but that is my word of the day. I'm going to use it in a work related conversation today. ROFL

Jenson71
07-07-2009, 12:22 PM
You know what? What I do and what I've done is actually none of your business. But just in case you didn't know...

LMAO

Reaper16
07-07-2009, 12:23 PM
He has been accused by 2 different parents, for the sexual molestation of 2 different children. Does that not add up in your mind?
Naivety in the flesh.

L.A. Chieffan
HAVE YOU BEEN UP MY WISHING TREE

doomy3
You know what? What I do and what I've done is actually none of your business. But just in case you didn't know, I've worked in this town for nearly 16 years and did have an association with Michael Jackson at one time. I also have several friends who worked with him much more closely and knew him well.

I know much more about Michael Jackson than probably anyone here, which is why I questioned his association. Because he acted as if he knew more than the rest of us.

I just think it's cool you wrote a song with Michael Jackson is all. Is it one of the ones that's being performed today?

Reaper16
The guy was a druggie and a possible child molester yet they are celebrating his life like he was a head of state.

This is way overkill and ridiculous.
Isn't everyone a "possible child molester?"

Jethopper
I did make a relevant comment:

You are an uber-douche with an ultra-ghey He Man avatar. Class dismissed.

Douche.

LOLZ ROFL UBLERSJAHS;JHDF
MATT CASSELZ IS A LOLZ. I AM BOSS
RoR IZ Bosss supers douches

(I think I am just going to post like you everytime you post)

Raised On Riots
07-07-2009, 12:24 PM
His father was a great man. He gave the world Michael Jackson so the world could see his talent. Not that any of you pissants would understand true talent.

ROFLROFLROFL Oh god, that's the dumbest comment yet!

His Father was the very REASON he never developed in to a healthy adult.

You know jack-shit, and you don't even know HIM very well.ROFLROFLROFL

Oh the dumbassery!ROFLROFLROFL

Reaper16
LOLZ ROFL UBLERSJAHS;JHDF
MATT CASSELZ IS A LOLZ. I AM BOSS
RoR IZ Bosss supers douches

(I think I am just going to post like you everytime you post)
I think that you are posting more like Smed.

DaneMcCloud
Dane McDouche worked with every star ever. He is the most powerful person in the communist state of California. Just ask him. I can't believe anyone has fallen for his line of bullshit.

In reality he lives in a trailer in Nebraska.

He is married to his retarded sister.

Beats his children when someone disagrees with him here on the planet.

That's actually pretty good.

LMAO

Reaper16
07-07-2009, 12:25 PM
ROFLROFLROFL Oh god, that's the dumbest comment yet!

His Father was the very REASON he never developed in to a healthy adult.

You know jack-shit, and you don't even know HIM very well.ROFLROFLROFL

Oh the dumbassery!ROFLROFLROFL
That was obviously a tongue-in-cheek post.

Jethopper
I think that you are posting more like Smed.

ROFL

DaneMcCloud
I just think it's cool you wrote a song with Michael Jackson is all. Is it one of the ones that's being performed today?

And I think you're cool, too.

L.A. Chieffan
LETS EAT SOME CAKE.

Rev. Sharpton

HonestChieffan

MJ's old man? he deserved to be MJs old man.

dirk digler
07-07-2009, 12:26 PM
Isn't everyone a "possible child molester?"

No. Cmon he slept with young boys that weren't his own do you do that Reaper?

L.A. Chieffan
Al Sharpton and Al Roker the same person?

wild1
And Dude, you're new.

I've been witness to his drivel for nearly 6 years.

the poverty thing was striking to me. Not just his apparent ignorance of the 4 mile to 30 mile zone or whatever, but just the CBS evening news idea of what "poverty" is. He thinks that you go to LA and see shantytowns under the hollywood sign.

There are places just a few hours in a plane where you can see what poverty really is, if you want. Poverty is not having a solid roof over your head, an office where you can go pick up food coupons, state-run medical facilities where you can get urgent care anytime you want, public transportation, electricity offices of employment, and all that stuff. Their basic needs are met. Even if he wants us to go down to south los angeles, how many people are there who are actually starving, through no fault of their own, dying of starvation?

If he wants to see what poverty is, he'll have to leave these borders, for the first time in his life it sounds like. Go someplace and see the kids with swollen bellies and tell me that Los Angeles is a city with horrible poverty.

No, a lot of people there don't get to drive new cars and can't pay their kids college bills like he is enjoying, but to call what he would see there poverty is just patently absurd

doomy3
07-07-2009, 12:27 PM
And I think you're cool, too.

Which songs did you help him write Dane?? It's so cool!!!!

Demonpenz
and now to sing for MJ...the predator

Sure-Oz
and now to sing for MJ...the predator

ROFL

ROYC75
My wife and my daughter is watching this crap ......... what a waste of time.

Raised On Riots
07-07-2009, 12:28 PM
That was obviously a tongue-in-cheek post.

Didn't sound like it.

DaneMcCloud

I don't think there's anyone that wouldn't say that Michael Jackson was odd. He was odd! That cannot be questioned.

But don't you think it's odd that out of the hundreds and possibly thousands of kids that slept in his bed on overnight stays, only two accused him of improper actions?

I do.

Reaper16
Its not impossible that you or I am a child molester, therefore we are possible child molesters.

Scorp
Macaulay Culkin, people on Chiefsplanet say Michael Jackson is innocent of molesting children. What is your reaction?

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/4876/macaulayculkin.jpg

Lumpy
Yet another pissing contest on CP. /yawn/

Reaper16
The quoted post stated as if posting in this thread isn't.

LaChapelle
07-07-2009, 12:29 PM
It's all fake. He faked his death so he could go molest boys in Scotland/conspiracy book sales

doomy3
07-07-2009, 12:29 PM
I don't think there's anyone that wouldn't say that Michael Jackson was odd. He was odd! That cannot be questioned.

But don't you think it's odd that out of the hundreds and possibly thousands of kids that slept in his bed on overnight stays, only two accused him of improper actions?

I do.

I don't think he was odd. Of course, I hung out with him and wrote songs with him.

Sure-Oz
07-07-2009, 12:30 PM

ARRRRRRRRRREEE matey

DaneMcCloud
Which songs did you help him write Dane?? It's so cool!!!!

Actually, none. That's not my genre.

But I do have associations with people that I call friends that did work with him and know far more about him than someone in Missouri.

Unless that person actually worked with MJ and later moved to Missouri. Hence, the question.

Demonpenz
I bet Arnold saw Stevie Wonder and yelled out GET TO THE CHAPPA!

ROYC75
The quoted post stated as if posting in this thread isn't.

Point taken, this thread is crap .

DaneMcCloud
07-07-2009, 12:31 PM
I don't think he was odd. Of course, I hung out with him and wrote songs with him.

Then we probably have met or know many of the same people.

But of course, one of us is lying and one of us is telling the truth.

Anyone care to wager which one?

Reaper16
07-07-2009, 12:32 PM
Sharpton: I came to say -- I'm sorry, Ms. Jackson. I am for real. I never meant to make your daughter cry.

doomy3
07-07-2009, 12:32 PM
Then we probably have met or know many of the same people.

But of course, one of us is lying and one of us is telling the truth.

Anyone care to wager which one?

You post who you know, and then I'll tell you if I know them.

ROYC75
07-07-2009, 12:33 PM

He said " hung " ? Oh My, little boys cried.

doomy3
Sharpton: I came to say -- I'm sorry, Ms. Jackson. I am for real. I never meant to make your daughter cry.

ROFL

L.A. Chieffan

i apologize a thousand times

dirk digler

I do.

2 that we know of.

I found it interesting after his trial he moved to one of the few places in the world that openly talk about having sex with young kids. Coincidence?

dirk digler
07-07-2009, 12:34 PM
Its not impossible that you or I am a child molester, therefore we are possible child molesters.

Sorry you lost me Reaper

L.A. Chieffan
07-07-2009, 12:34 PM
HAHA MJ is Jesus

gblowfish
07-07-2009, 12:35 PM
The day Jacko died, Stevie Wonder was at Starlight. The news wank on Channel 5 actually said "Stevie watched the news reports from his Kansas City Hotel Room."

Huh?

Everybody wave at Stevie from the audience!!

DaneMcCloud
You post who you know, and then I'll tell you if I know them.

You're a funny guy, Mr. Doomy

LMAO

Sure-Oz
The day Jacko died, Stevie Wonder was at Starlight. The news wank on Channel 5 actually said "Stevie watched the news reports from his Kansas City Hotel Room."

Huh?

Everybody wave at Stevie from the audience!!

ROFL

Reaper16
07-07-2009, 12:36 PM
Sorry you lost me Reaper
I'm picking on the choice to use the word "possible." That's all.

Raised On Riots
07-07-2009, 12:37 PM
John Mayer in the hizzle; sounds good.

wild1
You know, if this were a woman making allegations about say, Tony Gonzalez taking liberties with her at his home, people would readily believe that she was just trying to get a payoff and it was only her word against his and blah blah blah. Why is it hard to believe that these kids' sicko mothers would do the same thing? This type of thing happens all the time, and Jackson was 1,000 times as rich as Tony Gonzalez ever was.

doomy3

He is such an amazing guitarist.

I'm so lucky to have written so many songs with him.

L.A. Chieffan
07-07-2009, 12:39 PM
somebody slap brooke

Jenson71
07-07-2009, 12:40 PM
the poverty thing was striking to me. Not just his apparent ignorance of the 4 mile to 30 mile zone or whatever, but just the CBS evening news idea of what "poverty" is. He thinks that you go to LA and see shantytowns under the hollywood sign.

Oh, God no. They clean that shit out. That would not appear well.

There are places just a few hours in a plane where you can see what poverty really is, if you want. Poverty is not having a solid roof over your head, an office where you can go pick up food coupons, state-run medical facilities where you can get urgent care anytime you want, public transportation, electricity offices of employment, and all that stuff. Their basic needs are met. Even if he wants us to go down to south los angeles, how many people are there who are actually starving, through no fault of their own, dying of starvation?

Basic needs can always be misconstrued to mean anything. Have they had sufficient food to keep them alive? Yeah. Are they getting a good education, living in a safe neighborhood, protected with health care safety nets? Most people necessarily take these standards into account (instead of comparing ourselves with the least well-off people in the entire world) and we find that their basic needs are not being taken into account. Many people fall below the poverty line that we establish and we use (not some other country -- it is necessary to use ours) and many workers work full time and earn just right above the poverty line. They can't support a family, they can't enjoy leisure, they simply don't pursue happiness.

No, a lot of people there don't get to drive new cars and can't pay their kids college bills like he is enjoying, but to call what he would see there poverty is just patently absurd

I don't drive new cars and get my college bills taken care of by my parents. Ridiculous. You sleep with children?

Demonpenz
07-07-2009, 12:41 PM
I am waiting on the ninja turtles to bust through and push brooke shields out of the way

Ninja
Ninja Rap

Scorp
07-07-2009, 12:42 PM
Here is a shirt you can buy at the funeral.
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/7756/islept.jpg

KC Dan
07-07-2009, 12:43 PM
But just in case you didn't know, I've worked in this town for nearly 16 years and did have an association with Michael Jackson at one time. I can't help myself cause I have no ax to grind but...
How old were you when you had this association? Were you under the age of 16? :shake:

Jethopper
07-07-2009, 12:44 PM

LOLZ ROFL

DaneMcCloud
07-07-2009, 12:47 PM
I can't help myself cause I have no ax to grind but...
How old were you when you had this association? Were you under the age of 16? :shake:

Ha ha.

You know what, Dan? It was a mistake for me to comment in this thread. I stayed out of the other thread and for good reason.

I guess I forgot, for a few minutes anyway, that hate is the theme of Chiefsplanet.

My bad.

King_Chief_Fan
07-07-2009, 12:48 PM

Talented people.

MORON.

wow I didn't know there were that many......outside of movies and music what does LA offer to the economy? There must be something, right?

memyselfI
07-07-2009, 12:52 PM
Fuggin CNBC is sabotaging my attempts at avoiding the circus...

they keep 'checking in' on the damn thing. :cuss::doh!:

CoMoChief
You know, if this were a woman making allegations about say, Tony Gonzalez taking liberties with her at his home, people would readily believe that she was just trying to get a payoff and it was only her word against his and blah blah blah. Why is it hard to believe that these kids' sicko mothers would do the same thing? This type of thing happens all the time, and Jackson was 1,000 times as rich as Tony Gonzalez ever was.

If this was the case this would happen to just about every celebrity on the planet.......why does it only happen to Wacko? Maybe because he likes holding sleepovers at his house with little kids, maybe because he has fucking life sized dolls of little boys and children.

I just fucking laugh at people who think these allegations are nothing more than just a ploy to get money out of Jacko. Fucking unreal.

Frazod
Yet another pissing contest on CP. /yawn/

Boy, ain't it the truth?

Glad I never get involved in those things.

CoMoChief
07-07-2009, 12:53 PM
wow I didn't know there were that many......outside of movies and music what does LA offer to the economy? There must be something, right?

Tree huggers, queers, and liberals. :evil:

KC Dan
07-07-2009, 12:54 PM
Ha ha.

You know what, Dan? It was a mistake for me to comment in this thread. I stayed out of the other thread and for good reason.

I guess I forgot, for a few minutes anyway, that hate is the theme of Chiefsplanet.

My bad.Absolutely...it is the mantra here.

DaneMcCloud
07-07-2009, 12:54 PM

Did you know that California's economy is the 5th largest in the world? Larger than the country of France.

There are hundreds (if not thousands) of international companies with headquarters in Los Angeles. Many of the goods that people use across the country on a daily basis arrive at the Port of Los Angeles.

Quite simply, there are far too many businesses to list.

seclark
07-07-2009, 12:55 PM
Fuggin CNBC is sabotaging my attempts at avoiding the circus...

they keep 'checking in' on the damn thing. :cuss::doh!:

go outside and mow the yard.
sec

doomy3
07-07-2009, 12:56 PM
Did you know that California's economy is the 5th largest in the world? Larger than the country of France.

There are hundreds (if not thousands) of international companies with headquarters in Los Angeles. Many of the goods that people use across the country on a daily basis arrive at the Port of Los Angeles.

Quite simply, there are far too many businesses to list.

This is very true. In fashion alone, LA pretty much owns everything important.

DaneMcCloud
07-07-2009, 12:56 PM
Glad I never get involved in those things.

Me, too!