PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs 09 Weapons In The Bahamas

RustShack
07-09-2009, 07:32 PM
http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/2009/07/07/wr_devard_darling_is_giving_bahamian_youth_an_nfl_experience/

Wide receiver Devard Darling, a native of Nassau, Bahamas, tries to create more opportunities for Bahamian athletes to pursue their gridiron dreams by hosting football camps in his home country. This year he'll be joined by teammates Dwayne Bowe, Bobby Engram and Larry Johnson.

RustShack
07-09-2009, 07:33 PM
I wouldn't be shocked if Haley gets some production out of Darling if Bradley goes down, I think Bradley could be extremely productive under Haley if he stays healthy, hopefully this new conditioning we are doing does that for him. Also, its nice to see LJ in the mix with these guys, too bad Cassel isn't going with.

DaFace
07-09-2009, 07:34 PM
Wow...LJ's going? I'm mildly impressed.

Red Beans
07-09-2009, 08:38 PM

me too...

PastorMikH
07-09-2009, 08:42 PM

They probably took him along to teach the Bahamans how to blame the OL, QB, OC, and HC for their lack of success on the field.

:)

Actually, it's nice to see him actually joining in with teammates instead of party pals.

JimNasium
07-09-2009, 09:20 PM
They probably took him along to teach the Bahamans how to blame the OL, QB, OC, and HC for their lack of success on the field.

:)

Actually, it's nice to see him actually joining in with teammates instead of party pals.

L.J.'s going to smoke the Caribbean pot.:p

Mr. Krab
07-09-2009, 09:22 PM
I would expect all offensive players to be more productive under Haley, especially the wide receivers.

Valiant
07-09-2009, 09:34 PM

Free vacation?? He is going, they did not stay he is doing anything..

Red Beans
07-09-2009, 10:19 PM
Free vacation?? He is going, they did not stay he is doing anything..

Him just being here is better than him hanging out in the Power and Light district in KC, drinking outrageously expensive liquor and spitting it all over some football groupies with their titties hangin' out of some tube top or threatening to kill someones boyfriend. Better than him eating extacsy at a house party on Prospect and haing butt sex with Herm Edwards while Carl stands in the corner of the room rubbing his face on the wall the with his hands up in the air as if to say "What, me worry?"...At least if he shows his ass in the Bahamas it'll cost him a chunk of change to keep it quiet...and we may actually not hear about it...

T-post Tom
07-10-2009, 01:58 AM
Him just being here is better than him hanging out in the Power and Light district in KC, drinking outrageously expensive liquor and spitting it all over some football groupies with their titties hangin' out of some tube top or threatening to kill someones boyfriend. Better than him eating extacsy at a house party on Prospect and haing butt sex with Herm Edwards while Carl stands in the corner of the room rubbing his face on the wall the with his hands up in the air as if to say "What, me worry?"...At least if he shows his ass in the Bahamas it'll cost him a chunk of change to keep it quiet...and we may actually not hear about it...

Herm gave up the butt sex for water sports. ("Piss on Herm.")

FD
07-10-2009, 02:28 AM
I have no idea what to expect from our receiver corps next year, but I think he'll find something to do with them.

KCChiefsMan
07-10-2009, 02:30 AM
I just got a great idea, lets all go to a nice island and teach them on how to become fans of the NFL. We could teach them how to deal with the ups and downs. Somebody wants to fund that, I'm in!

Mr. Arrowhead
07-10-2009, 08:36 AM
im sure Haley told LJ he is going or they were gonna cut his ass