PDA

View Full Version : Food and Drink Holy Crap!

Over-Head
07-12-2009, 01:53 PM
Thats the name of my new drink I just accidently invented.

Just got home, yeah yeah working on Sunday, so anyway, I reach for my trusty bottle of Jack seeings as both teh wife and little fella are asleep, I think to my self.
"Self..what would be cool and refreshing?"
Hummmm
Lets check the fridge, no ice tea so Lynchburg Lemonaid is out.
Ahh haa! Apple juice.
So "Apple Jack's" it is!

Unfrtunatly I grabbed the wrong box of juice and got "Peach" instead.
Hell all Allens box's look alike, and besides I've been going for 12 days stright now, so I take a drink and stop and think about it and say "Holy Crap" that ain't bad.

The wife woke up ,she tried some and liked it too.

Here's my recpe:
3 finger's JD in a glass, top with cold Peach juice.
(Add ice if yer a panzy, Jack is ment to be drank as it's made, room temp!)

milkman
07-12-2009, 01:56 PM
Jack is ment to be drank as it's made, room temp!

You mean straight, ya panzy?

:)

RedNeckRaider
07-12-2009, 01:59 PM
I dont hang with Jack anymore. Like the old joke Jack told me to go over there and kick those guys ass. When the fight started Jack was no where to be found

JOhn
07-12-2009, 02:16 PM
I dont hang with Jack anymore. Like the old joke Jack told me to go over there and kick those guys ass. When the fight started Jack was no where to be found
ROFL

I feel your pain, Jose' did the same thing to me :cuss:

Baconeater
07-12-2009, 03:08 PM
Sounds kinda fru-fru to me.

Skip Towne
07-12-2009, 03:11 PM
Sounds kinda fru-fru to me.

Yep, put an umbrella in it.

DeezNutz
07-12-2009, 03:13 PM

Not really a Jack fan, either.

Maker's or Crown.

LaChapelle
07-12-2009, 03:14 PM
Jack in a peach box, well for a Raider fan it's a start.

alanm
07-12-2009, 03:18 PM
Thats the name of my new drink I just accidently invented.

Just got home, yeah yeah working on Sunday, so anyway, I reach for my trusty bottle of Jack seeings as both teh wife and little fella are asleep, I think to my self.
"Self..what would be cool and refreshing?"
Hummmm
Lets check the fridge, no ice tea so Lynchburg Lemonaid is out.
Ahh haa! Apple juice.
So "Apple Jack's" it is!

Unfrtunatly I grabbed the wrong box of juice and got "Peach" instead.
Hell all Allens box's look alike, and besides I've been going for 12 days stright now, so I take a drink and stop and think about it and say "Holy Crap" that ain't bad.

The wife woke up ,she tried some and liked it too.

Here's my recpe:
3 finger's JD in a glass, top with cold Peach juice.
(Add ice if yer a panzy, Jack is ment to be drank as it's made, room temp!)I think Southern Comfort beat you too it. I got wasted on that when I was 17 and puked my guts out. The smell of Comfort alone still makes me want to puke. :Lin:

memyselfI
07-12-2009, 03:26 PM
No thanks, I'll stick with the ole trusty lime, triple sec, tequila. The taste and smell of anything peach other than a real and ripe peach makes me nauseated. The idea of that with JD just sounds gross.

Glad you and your wife enjoy it though. Cheers!

Frazod
07-12-2009, 03:31 PM
I think Southern Comfort beat you too it. I got wasted on that when I was 17 and puked my guts out. The smell of Comfort alone still makes me want to puke. :Lin:

Damn, beat me to it.

Except I still like the occasional shot of Southern. :thumb:

MahiMike
07-12-2009, 04:50 PM
Sitting here the other night with some crown - no coke or ice. Look in the freezer and see frozen Welch's fruit bars. Hmmm. I mash up 2 of the bars (strawberry) and poor the crown over it. Tastes just like a frozen slushy. Prettay, prettay good.

Demonpenz
07-12-2009, 04:57 PM
jack danials is too expensive to be mixing with stuff. some ice maybe water and ENJOY

Demonpenz
07-12-2009, 04:57 PM
Sitting here the other night with some crown - no coke or ice. Look in the freezer and see frozen Welch's fruit bars. Hmmm. I mash up 2 of the bars (strawberry) and poor the crown over it. Tastes just like a frozen slushy. Prettay, prettay good.

god damn whats wrong with you people.

memyselfI
07-12-2009, 04:58 PM
Onto my third margarita and still not feeling the whole fruity JD thang...

orange
07-12-2009, 05:25 PM
I think Southern Comfort beat you too it.

:thumb: