PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports Well this is going to be a cluster ****

Nzoner
07-13-2009, 01:04 PM
St Joseph Mustangs(our new MINK league baseball team) is having I love St Joe night tonight which includes free admission and free hot dogs.

Wasn't going to attend(thankfully I have reserved seats) but we have a player staying with us this year and he's the starting pitcher tonight so for him I'll go down and fight all the freeloaders this event is sure to bring out.

Nzoner
07-13-2009, 01:10 PM
BTW,this is the last week of their season before the play-offs begin and our boys are right in the thick of the race.I have to admit it's been some damn good baseball to watch here this Summer.

JD10367
07-13-2009, 01:34 PM
I often use the expression, in reference to something that's FUBAR, as it being a "Mongolian clusterf**k". I'm not really sure what it means, but it sounds good. Is a Mongolian one supposed to be different from a regular clusterf**k? :shrug:

Rain Man
07-13-2009, 01:48 PM
I often use the expression, in reference to something that's FUBAR, as it being a "Mongolian clusterf**k". I'm not really sure what it means, but it sounds good. Is a Mongolian one supposed to be different from a regular clusterf**k? :shrug:

I assume it means that a yak is involved.

JD10367
07-13-2009, 02:50 PM
I assume it means that a yak is involved.

Since I assume Mongolian girls would also be involved, the yak might be the most attractive option. :shrug:

Bacon Cheeseburger
07-13-2009, 03:52 PM
Have fun! :thumb:

Nzoner
07-13-2009, 04:05 PM
Have fun! :thumb:

I could give a shit about free hot dogs but if I stand in line for 5 innings for a diet coke I'm gonna be pissed.

Kyle DeLexus
07-13-2009, 05:42 PM
I could give a shit about free hot dogs but if I stand in line for 5 innings for a diet coke I'm gonna be pissed.

Thats why you take a child or the mrs.