PDA

View Full Version : Poop Just how many neighbors does Dane have?

Fat Elvis
07-13-2009, 11:34 PM
According to his posts, he is neighbors with Eva Longoria, Lindsey Lohan and Mirina Sirtis (Troi on Star Trek).

I saw her this morning as she was getting out of her new black Bentley with with white leather interior. She had a "power" breakfast, then went shopping in BH. She was all dolled up in a black cocktail dress and she looked absolutely stunning.

She is absolutely one of those people that's even more beautiful in person than on TV. And that's rare.

Carry on.

:whackit:

I've been holding back on you guys. I have a new neighbor that moved in two blocks from me about 2 1/2 months ago. I've chatted with her while walking my dogs and I've also chatted with the police officers that sit outside her residence.

She's had the cops at her place (a rental, $10k per month) more than a dozen times during that period. Sometimes for parties, sometimes for noise and often times for parking her Maserati with half the car hanging out into our narrow streets (many of our streets are less than 16 foot wide, hers being one of them).

She's had many nicknames in the media but the one that always sticks with me is the one given to her by Paris Hilton: Firecrotch!.

Yes, that's right ladies and germs. DaneMcCloud's newest neighbor is none other than Firecrotch herself, LiLo, Linsday Lohan!

And to say that she looks like a 42 year-old trailer trash resident is insulting to all 42 year-old women who live in trailer parks.

Wow, that's brutal.

I met her tonight. Turns out she's a neighbor. I have seen her husband nearly every day for the past year but today was the first time I met her. She was very sweet and (of course) in love with one of my poochies ("Oh, how are you doing, beautiful?").

She's been married to the same dude since 1992. That's pretty good for Hollywood.

In a city with a population of 9,862,049 these three women are neighbors of Dane; what are the odds?

Count Alex's Losses
07-13-2009, 11:35 PM
One is an A-list megastar, the other is a rapidly descending tramp and the other is pretty much irrelevant in Hollywood.

I don't think it's that big of a deal.

L.A. Chieffan
07-13-2009, 11:37 PM
rich people tend to live with/around other rich people

Jenson71
07-13-2009, 11:41 PM
I have many neighbors. They are insigniicant Iowanian trash though, just like me. Now buy those fucking movies!

88TG88
07-13-2009, 11:42 PM

/thread

I thought everybody knew.

DaneMcCloud
07-13-2009, 11:43 PM
According to his posts, he is neighbors with Eva Longoria, Lindsey Lohan and Mirina Sirtis (Troi on Star Trek).

In a city with a population of 9,862,049 these three women are neighbors of Dane; what are the odds?

There are several more of "interest" that I've never mentioned.

:p

Oddly enough, all of my neighbors in the "biz" in front of the camera are overwhelmingly female.

There's only one guy I can think of that's less that 3 blocks away that anyone would have heard of (and even then, he's not a superstar by any means).

Bowser
07-13-2009, 11:43 PM
Crazy that people who associate themselves in the Hollywood/Beverly Hills area would actually live in the Hollywood/Beverly Hills area.

Sure-Oz
07-13-2009, 11:45 PM
he lives close to jack bauer, how cool is that!?

stumppy
07-13-2009, 11:48 PM

Oddly enough, all of my neighbors in the "biz" in front of the camera are overwhelmingly female.

There's only one guy I can think of that's less that 3 blocks away that anyone would have heard of (and even then, he's not a superstar by any means).

Pfffft, big deal. I live a few short blocks from Daniel Boone. Not only is he a direct decendant of the original but he also makes public appearances as the town drunk on a regular basis. Top that !

DaneMcCloud
07-13-2009, 11:49 PM
he lives close to jack bauer, how cool is that!?

LOL

Actually, he's a little further down the totem pole than Keifer Sutherland but he did at one time date Jennifer Aniston (long before I ever lived here).

Jenson71
07-13-2009, 11:49 PM
On my block lives two art teachers, at least two nurses that I know of, and a guy who works for John Deere.

Bowser
07-13-2009, 11:53 PM
On my block lives two art teachers, at least two nurses that I know of, and a guy who works for John Deere.

On my block lives a bunch of dumbasses that like to have bottlerocket fights while using cars as shields. I'm waiting for the explosion.

stumppy
07-13-2009, 11:55 PM
On my block lives a bunch of dumbasses that like to have bottlerocket fights while using cars as shields. I'm waiting for the explosion.

You should unscrew all the gas caps before their next battle.

Discuss Thrower
07-14-2009, 12:15 AM
My mother's best friend lived next to two professional athletes. What's the kicker?

She's not in California!

Shocking, DISCUS!

Bowser
07-14-2009, 12:17 AM
My mother's best friend lived next to two professional athletes. What's the kicker?

She's not in California!

Shocking, DISCUS!

Olympians that threw the Discus?

FAX
07-14-2009, 12:20 AM
I once sat on the same park bench that Sonny Throckmorton slept under.

FAX

Valiant
07-14-2009, 12:20 AM

3 blocks??? Neighbors are usually people to the next, behind, side-to-side and a few houses down of you..

Bowser
07-14-2009, 12:22 AM
I once sat on the same park bench that Sonny Throckmorton slept under.

FAX

Did the experience make your left nut tingle, and did you think to yourself "That was odd"?

FAX
07-14-2009, 12:23 AM
3 blocks??? Neighbors are usually people to the next, behind, side-to-side and a few houses down of you..

neighˇbor
n.
1. One who lives near or next to another.
2. A person, place, or thing adjacent to or located near another.
3. A fellow human.
4. Used as a form of familiar address.

FAX

pr_capone
07-14-2009, 12:23 AM
Did the experience make your left nut tingle, and did you think to yourself "That was odd"?

its buzz not tingle

cross thread humor only works when you get the quote right

:D

*edit

BTW, so far I've managed to make my pinkie toe disappear.

still working on it

DaneMcCloud
07-14-2009, 12:26 AM

Maybe "streets" is a better word because in the hills, streets are much different than in the city.

To be clear, I'm talking about homes that are within 5-7 minutes walking distance or less.

Fat Elvis
07-14-2009, 12:28 AM

Yeah, but there is a lot of wealthy neighborhoods in the area.

Perhaps he has a larger definition of "neighbor" than I do....

Fat Elvis
07-14-2009, 12:29 AM

See, you and I have pretty similar definitions of "neighbor."

FAX
07-14-2009, 12:30 AM
Also in the interest of clarity, jamming one's pinkie toe in one's wife's vagina, while certainly courageous, is not to be considered a "super power".

FAX

88TG88
07-14-2009, 12:30 AM
When we gonna party at your pad Dane ?

DaneMcCloud
07-14-2009, 12:33 AM
Yeah, but there is a lot of wealthy neighborhoods in the area.

Perhaps he has a larger definition of "neighbor" than I do....

No.

Look at the Member Map. I've been on there for years.

Our streets are not parallel and perpendicular. They're very wind-y. Most of the streets are very short, because they're on a hillside. My street happens to be one of the longest (if not longest) in my neighborhood.

Additionally, there's a specific name for my neighborhood. It's not a development. There are brand new houses going up on the hillside behind me that are 10,000 square foot with swimming pools on the roofs with a view of the city. There are also houses that are 90 years old. One of the house has been owned by Jean Harlow, The Rolling Stones and Marilyn Mansion.

It's not like a typical Midwestern neighborhood in design.

KcFanInGA
07-14-2009, 04:47 AM
While famous neighbors are definately cool, I find it sad that we place the hollywood crowd on such a pedastal (not a shot at you Dane). And Mr Fax, you and I clearly have different definitions of "superpower" b/c I can stick my pinky toe in my wife and pull out a condom that's bigger than the ones I....hey wait just a damned minute here....

-King-
07-14-2009, 05:28 AM
I'm still trying to figure out what exactly Dane does for a living.

Kerberos
07-14-2009, 05:34 AM
Guy that lives across the street from me own the local Radio Shack. Guy behind me owns the local bowling alley. Guy beside me just lost his wife as she was dead assed drunk and choked on her own vomit.

Top THAT!

NewChief
07-14-2009, 05:34 AM
I'm still trying to figure out what exactly Dane does for a living.

I think he does soundtracks for movies or something with sound in the movies.

Kerberos
07-14-2009, 05:36 AM
I think he does soundtracks for movies or something with sound in the movies.

He's our own little "Tim Burton"

LaChapelle
07-14-2009, 05:52 AM
The nieghbor sow can't keep her kits out of my yard at night.

oldandslow
07-14-2009, 08:21 AM
My nearest neighbor lives 1 1/2 miles away. The next "neighbor" is nearly 5 miles away.

Being a hermit has its advantages.

Still, I bet I know these neighbors better than many folks who live side by side in the city.

kepp
07-14-2009, 08:23 AM
It's not like a typical Midwestern neighborhood in design.

Yeah, it's definitely not laid out the same. My wife & I used to live in LA and she had cousins who lived in the hills (though I don't really know if it's your hills or some other version - that's just what they called it). I always cringed when we met a car going the other way on their road. And that's the first place I've parked where I absolutely had to fold in my mirrors (well, besides Thailand...but they drive crazy there).

Buddy Rich
07-14-2009, 09:00 AM
He's our own little "Tim Burton"

I heard he was a fluffer? they call "the droopy dic* doctor" on set.

I could be wrong.

Iowanian
07-14-2009, 09:13 AM
Dane lives on Lysteria Lane.

Radar Chief
07-14-2009, 09:14 AM
Who? And exactly why is anyone supposed to give a shit?

Frazod
07-14-2009, 09:20 AM
Another "I'm jealous of Dane" thread.

Is it Tuesday already?

Lumpy
07-14-2009, 09:24 AM
Another "I'm jealous of Dane" thread.

Is it Tuesday already?

I'm really jealous. I write canine erotica and I have the dog from "Bud Air" living 10 miles away... but u don't see a fuggin thread about me on here! :rolleyes:

seclark
07-14-2009, 09:30 AM
there's an older couple that lives a mile down the road from us, whose grandson was accused of trying to screw a cat.

they call him catf@cker. i'm not sure why, though. they say he doesn't get out much.
sec

Frazod
07-14-2009, 09:31 AM
I'm really jealous. I write canine erotica and I have the dog from "Bud Air" living 10 miles away... but u don't see a fuggin thread about me on here! :rolleyes:

Hog Farmer would probably be jealous of that.

Groves
07-14-2009, 09:45 AM
One of the house has been owned by Jean Harlow, The Rolling Stones and Marilyn Mansion.

Beautiful

Baby Lee
07-14-2009, 09:55 AM
Dane lives on Lysteria Lane.

poop germs?

Bob Dole
07-14-2009, 09:58 AM
there's an older couple that lives a mile down the road from us, whose grandson was accused of trying to screw a cat.

they call him catf@cker. i'm not sure why, though. they say he doesn't get out much.
sec

That's not even fair.

Get caught fucking one damned cat and get labelled Catfucker. What the hell is this world coming to?

Iowanian
07-14-2009, 10:02 AM
This morning, I was told about an old guy walking in the rain on the hwy...so I went to give him a ride. It was a carney whose career lasted 3 days, hitchhiking home. I listened to him for 2 miles before I decided it was a better idea for someone else to have the opportunity to complete the journey with him....I didn't want all of the fun for myself....and wasn't really interested in the thing I'm pretty sure he wanted to do to pay for the ride.

He's not my neighbor, but he's heading back to KC, where he and his brother aparently had an incident last week, forcing him to leave to cool off.....working as a carney.

He said people didn't understand how hard carneys have to work on their 18 hour days for $25. I told him I didn't figure just anyone could tear ticket stubs at the tilta-whirl.

So, whoever you are....your brother is coming back home today and he'll be someone in KC's neighbor again.

Bob Dole
07-14-2009, 10:05 AM
This morning, I was told about an old guy walking in the rain on the hwy...so I went to give him a ride. It was a carney whose career lasted 3 days, hitchhiking home. I listened to him for 2 miles before I decided it was a better idea for someone else to have the opportunity to complete the journey with him....I didn't want all of the fun for myself....and wasn't really interested in the thing I'm pretty sure he wanted to do to pay for the ride.

He's not my neighbor, but he's heading back to KC, where he and his brother aparently had an incident last week, forcing him to leave to cool off.....working as a carney.

So, whoever you are....your brother is coming back home today and he'll be someone in KC's neighbor again.

Did you at least stop the truck before you pushed him out the passenger door?

Iowanian
07-14-2009, 10:06 AM
Mostly.

The best part is, I called my cousin who I knew was getting ready to come by there, hauling some stuff to KC, and told him about this real nice guy waiting at that location, just needing a ride......

He hasn't called, so he either didn't feel charitable, wasn't quick enough to get there first.......or....

RJ
07-14-2009, 10:10 AM

sec

See?

F@ck one cat and you're a catf@cker the rest of your life.

Life is so unfair.

RJ
07-14-2009, 10:11 AM
That's not even fair.

Get caught ****ing one damned cat and get labelled Cat****er. What the hell is this world coming to?

Bastard beat me to it.

Simply Red
07-14-2009, 10:13 AM
doesn't surprise me, when I lived in the Suwanee house, when I was married, I lived by Mark Derosa, Jason Varitek, freddie and Buffy, too... Of course Gellar only lived there occasionally, it was one of there (probably) many homes. Famous people still have to shack up, too... aint no future in yo' frontin'

Iowanian
You build a thousand bridges........but you eff one goat and....

FAX
Bastard beat me to it.

Don't worry, Mr. RJ.

There's plenty of cats out there.

FAX

RJ
07-14-2009, 10:19 AM
Don't worry, Mr. RJ.

There's plenty of cats out there.

FAX

Not like that one, Mr. FAX, not like that one.

Radar Chief
07-14-2009, 03:22 PM
See?

F@ck one cat and you're a catf@cker the rest of your life.

Life is so unfair.

You could cure AIDS, broker world peace and invent a vehicle that runs on good intentions, **** one cat and you’ll always be known as “the cat ****er”.

FAX
07-22-2009, 09:47 PM
... F@ck one cat and you're a catf@cker the rest of your life. ...

So true, Mr. RJ. So true.

Once again, it is clear that ChiefsPlanet serves as an invaluable resource where, not only can one gain important and powerful insights into the trials, privations, and vicissitudes of the human condition, but where one can also learn extremely useful sobriquets with which one may, under the appropriate conditions, characterize others.

FAX

cdcox
01-28-2010, 07:52 PM
To infinity and beyond!