PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Saw Jamal Charles in Vegas last weekend...

NIUhuskies
07-14-2009, 09:39 PM
The dude is way more built than I thought, he always looked so small on TV. Anyways, saw I saw him at Pure and Ghostbar last week with his entourage, I thought it was pretty cool. Had some smokin hot chicks with him, dammnnnnnnn!

Demonpenz
07-14-2009, 09:40 PM
you should have asked him how he gets caught from behind on a frickin screen pass by a linebacker at the 1 yardline. tracks star my ass

Mr_Tomahawk
07-14-2009, 09:40 PM
f'sho.

boogblaster
07-14-2009, 09:42 PM
He might be all we have this year if they cant block for LJ ..

Hydrae
07-14-2009, 09:42 PM
But did you see Dane when you were there? ;)

JOhn
07-14-2009, 09:44 PM
Yea but you're no Dane

(dammit someone beat me)

LaChapelle
07-14-2009, 10:23 PM
Warning!!! This thread is in violation of a federal law. All people relaying this information will not be allowed into the state of Nevada ever again.

Pioli Zombie
07-14-2009, 10:23 PM
The dude is way more built than I thought, he always looked so small on TV. Anyways, saw I saw him at Pure and Ghostbar last week with his entourage, I thought it was pretty cool. Had some smokin hot chicks with him, dammnnnnnnn!

Entourage. A fucking backup running back on a fucking 2-14 team with an "entourage".

Fuck him I hope he blows out his motherfucking knee.
Posted via Mobile Device

-King-
07-14-2009, 10:48 PM
I saw Dwayne Bowe a couple weeks ago. Talked a bit. God that guy is huge. He is one of the reason Charles looks so small on tv.

leviw
07-14-2009, 10:56 PM
Entourage. A ****ing backup running back on a ****ing 2-14 team with an "entourage".

Posted via Mobile Device

Internet sarcasm being what it is, I'm not sure if this is a joke or not.

Really hope it is and you're not that big of a dumbass.

FAX
07-14-2009, 11:12 PM
Entourage. A ****ing backup running back on a ****ing 2-14 team with an "entourage".

**** him I hope he blows out his mother****ing knee.
Posted via Stolen Laptop

No reason to be jealous of the guy. Work hard, save your money, find a good orthodontist, buy some hair, and you might be able to have an entourage.

Meanwhile, I have to say that it's extremely poor form to wish an injury on anyone. Anyone. And most especially one of our players. You should go wash your mobile device out with soap.

FAX

Fruit Ninja
07-14-2009, 11:41 PM
ya, damn a person for taking some friends to vegas. Who wants to go to vegas with friends. lol

big nasty kcnut
07-14-2009, 11:49 PM
We love charles and hope he does good.
Posted via Mobile Device

Raised On Riots
07-15-2009, 12:22 AM
Entourage. A fucking backup running back on a fucking 2-14 team with an "entourage".

Fuck him I hope he blows out his motherfucking knee.
Posted via Mobile Device

No reason to be jealous of the guy. Work hard, save your money, find a good orthodontist, buy some hair, and you might be able to have an entourage.

Meanwhile, I have to say that it's extremely poor form to wish an injury on anyone. Anyone. And most especially one of our players. You should go wash your mobile device out with soap.

FAX

"Just when I think I'm out of it, THEY DRAG ME BACK IN"!

See, I'm a little torn here. On one hand, PZ makes a point about this guy's sense of self-importance. On the other hand, having an entourage(read witnesses)if shit gets out of hand is a smart legal asset.
On the third hand, FAX is babbling some shit that is somewhat amusing, yet more insulting than amusing, and the bottom line is:

You both have reaped equal suck in this thread.

That's my two cents. Now; take my two cents, and have Sauto go fetch you each a glass of Sake!

http://www.kidsco.co.uk/Oriental%20Images/GiantGong.gif

"Sauto and Duck-Dong will fetch your glass",
"If they are too slow, please beat their ass"

http://www.gourmetgirlmagazine.com/09/02/images/sake.jpg

Oooooh...Sankyou!

BWillie
07-15-2009, 01:56 AM
Probably just compensating from being from that shit hole Port Arthur, Texas and flaunting his riches.

Rausch
07-15-2009, 04:42 AM

Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah.

Um, let's see...uh...if I was making anything more than somewhere around 16-19 ****ing grand a year where would I go on vacation?...:hmmm:

VEGAS!

I'm off work, making hundy's of thousy's a year, knowing next year might be my last?

I WORK VEGAS!....(And keep a close eye on my retirement and investments...)

Slainte
07-15-2009, 04:50 AM
[/SIZE]I'm off work, making hundy's of thousy's a year, knowing next year might be my last?
I WORK VEGAS!....(And keep a close eye on my retirement and investments...)

Ohhhhhhh...Snake eyes!

Sor-ry, Mr Chaarles....

:Pimp:

Pioli Zombie
07-15-2009, 04:51 AM

FAX

You guys REALLY need to get that pole out from your butts. Sheeeesh.
Posted via Mobile Device

Rausch
07-15-2009, 04:56 AM
Ohhhhhhh...Snake eyes!

Sor-ry, Mr Chaarles....

:Pimp:

And he retreats to his hotel shower with no mold or mildew, fresh new soaps wrapped in fancy paper, and two gals touching each other in fun and friendly places...

Pioli Zombie
07-15-2009, 05:01 AM
What happens up FAX's ass stays up FAX's ass.
Posted via Mobile Device

Rausch
07-15-2009, 05:10 AM
What happens up FAX's ass stays up FAX's ass.
Posted via Mobile Device

Fair enough...

TinyEvel
07-15-2009, 07:13 AM

Posted via Mobile Device

Correction, that was his posse. Entourages are for white guys.

JASONSAUTO
07-15-2009, 07:16 AM
"That's my two cents. Now; take my two cents, and have Sauto go fetch you each a glass of Sake!

"Sauto and Duck-Dong will fetch your glass",
"If they are too slow, please beat their ass"

[

say what you want bitch, at least i am a fan of this fucking team, unlike you

Otter
07-15-2009, 07:43 AM
The dude is way more built than I thought, he always looked so small on TV.

When you're constantly standing next to 6'+ 300lb + lineman and 6' 3" + QBs you tend to look smaller by comparison.

Farzin
07-15-2009, 07:58 AM
I saw Dwayne Bowe a couple weeks ago. Talked a bit. God that guy is huge. He is one of the reason Charles looks so small on tv.

That's what she said.