PDA

View Full Version : Poop Jackson's death treated as murder: TMZ

penguinz
07-16-2009, 03:11 PM
Los Angeles police are treating Michael Jackson's death as a homicide and are focusing on Dr Conrad Murray, entertainment website TMZ.com reports.
The pop singer's family has spoken of "unanswered questions" concerning Dr Murray's role in the final hours of Jackson's life, though Dr Murray's lawyers insist he has been cleared of wrongdoing.
TMZ says "the evidence points to the anesthesia Propofol as the primary cause of Jackson's death", citing "multiple" law-enforcement sources.
The sources say there was already "plenty of powerful evidence" pointing to Dr Murray, 51, as the person who administered the drug - whose brand name is Diprivan - to Jackson.
This evidence is said to include items found in Jackson's rented mansion, including Propofol, an IV stand and an oxygen tank.
Propofol is used to induce unconsciousness in hospital patients ahead of major surgery and experts say it should only be administered by a trained anesthesiologist.
The Los Angeles Police Department has already had "multiple conversations with the Los Angeles County District Attorney's office, even though the case has not yet been formally presented to the District Attorney," TMZ said.
TMZ's report comes after the Los Angeles County coroner's office summoned the superstar's dermatologist, Arnold Klein, on Tuesday (local time), seeking "additional medical records" from the physician's Beverly Hills office.
Investigators have been scrutinising the possible role of drugs in the death of Jackson, who died on June 25 aged 50 after suffering an apparent cardiac arrest.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/07/16/2627140.htm

Donger
07-16-2009, 03:13 PM
I would have guessed manslaughter or freakslaughter.

Scorp
07-16-2009, 03:22 PM
Get em while they last:
http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/7739/ikilled.jpg

Also the always favorite at a low low price:
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/7756/islept.jpg

Dicky McElephant
07-16-2009, 03:27 PM
Yeah....it was murder. I'm sure Jackson didn't want to take the drugs at all. I mean it's pretty easy to stuff 60 fucking pills in a persons mouth.....a night.

Go the fuck away Jackson family.

blaise
07-16-2009, 03:27 PM
Looks like he was struck by a smooth criminal.

Halfcan
07-16-2009, 03:32 PM
cool another mj thread

wow this is MJ Planet

JD10367
07-16-2009, 03:38 PM
Drug abuse is rampant in Hollywood. Heath Ledger, Anna Nicole Smith, Marilyn Monroe (unless you believe the murder-conspiracy theorists)... wasn't Elvis drugged up, too? How many more sham doctors are going to hand out powerful drugs to rich actor- and musician-clients, before the law does something about it? Why should those people be allowed unlimited drugs... simply because those people are rich? What happened to the good old days, dammit... when actors and musicians were all simply heavy friggin' drinkers?!? From W.C. Fields to Dean Martin, being a boozehound was a tried-and-true accepted means of dulling one's famous senses. We're Americans, goddammit! We can kill ourselves perfectly fine the old-fashioned way: slowly, and with a good deal of fun, until our livers pickle! Stop the painkiller crappola, and bring back the martini bar and the smoky lounge and all that jazz! :::hiccup:::

Mr. Plow
07-16-2009, 03:42 PM
I wish I could sue someone to get a quick buck.

Bwana
07-16-2009, 03:45 PM
Who gives a shit for $1000 Alex?

rockymtnchief
07-16-2009, 03:48 PM

What is, "Not this cowboy".

FAX
07-16-2009, 03:48 PM
Some pills make you larger and some pills make you small. And, the ones that mother gives you don't do anything at all.

Better living through chemistry, they say. Science has concocted some amazing new molecules that will make you utterly bullet-proof and completely invisible - until the crash. Frankly, I can understand how the pressure of being a superstar like Jackson (not to mention an occasional defendant and sometime billionaire scammer on the run from Arabs) would lead one to the point where a Demerol injection looks pretty darn appealing on a cold, lonely night when you're all locked up in the mansion with nowhere to go.

What I don't understand is how a friggin' doctor screws up to the point that he personally gives Jacko enough narcotics to kill a polar bear. Something is very screwy here.

FAX

Bowser
07-16-2009, 03:49 PM

Answer: The collective group of anyone with a brain.

Bwana
07-16-2009, 03:55 PM
What is, "Not this cowboy".

This

Bwana
07-16-2009, 03:56 PM
Answer: The collective group of anyone without a brain.

Fixed it for you.

Bowser
07-16-2009, 04:08 PM
Fixed it for you.

Grassyass!

Bwana
07-16-2009, 04:30 PM
Grassyass!

I like this one better. :fire: Michael "The flame" Jackson

http://music.msn.com/music/article.aspx?news=421133&GT1=28102

Mojo Jojo
07-16-2009, 04:35 PM
Please get your title correct. Per you post..."Los Angeles police are treating Michael Jackson's death as a homicide ...."

Murder and homicide...two different things. All murders are homicide, but NOT all homicide is murder.

Please get your facts correct. Your own post proves your title incorrect.

Thank you.

Phobia
07-16-2009, 05:03 PM
All I know is that it's a good thing he's gone. If he were still around, I'd have gone after him myself after the last couple of weeks.

Ebolapox
07-16-2009, 05:14 PM
come on, we already knew this...

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=210160&highlight=voodoo+elephant+jackson

kstater
07-16-2009, 05:29 PM
So does the police in LA go after a supplier for every drug OD death, or do families with money get preferential treatment?

Count Alex's Losses
07-16-2009, 05:51 PM
Jack Wacko'd!

rockymtnchief
07-16-2009, 06:18 PM
Michael Jackson dies and itís 24/7 news coverage.

A real American hero dies and not a mention of it in the news. The media has no honor and God is watching

Ed Freeman

You're a 19-year-old kid. You're critically wounded and dying in the jungle in the Ia Drang Valley , 11-14-1965, LZ X-ray, Vietnam . Your infantry unit is outnumbered 8-1 and the enemy fire is so intense, from 100 or 200 yards away, that your own Infantry Commander has ordered the MediVac helicopters to stop coming in.

You're lying there, listening to the enemy machine guns, and you know you're not getting out.. Your family is half way around the world, 12,000 miles away and you'll never see them again. As the world starts to fade in and out, you know this is the day.

Then, over the machine gun noise, you faintly hear that sound of a helicopter and you look up to see an unarmed Huey, but it doesn't seem real because no Medi-Vac markings are on it.

Ed Freeman is coming for you. He's not Medi-Vac, so it's not his job, but he's flying his Huey down into the machine gun fire, after the Medi-Vacs were ordered not to come.

He's coming anyway.

And he drops it in and sits there in the machine gun fire as they load 2 or 3 of you on board.

Then he flies you up and out, through the gunfire to the doctors and nurses.

And he kept coming back, 13 more times, and took about 30 of you and your buddies out, who would never have gotten out.

Medal of Honor Recipient Ed Freeman died on Wednesday, June 25th, 2009, at the age of 80, in Boise , ID. May God rest his soul.

R.I.P.

Coach
07-16-2009, 06:38 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/snoodmonger1/SKMJ2.jpg

wild1
07-16-2009, 06:38 PM
This is what might be used for general anesthesia to have a colonoscopy, sedation for intubation or ventilation... occasionally someone with access will use it recreationally which is extremely dangerous, death not that uncommon of a result. A lethal dose could only require a small amount of imprecision, it is powerful. Home administration as a sleep aid is very unusual.