PDA

View Full Version : Movies and TV SNL Clip. Worth watching IMHO

joesomebody
07-19-2009, 07:26 PM
<object width="512" height="296"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/NZ1MZ5ac_4XSxW-EliJS4A"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/NZ1MZ5ac_4XSxW-EliJS4A" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" width="512" height="296"></embed></object>

It will be gone and he will bring it back.

AustinChief
07-19-2009, 07:33 PM
It will be gone and he will bring it back.

..but... where'd it go?

"Bob" Dobbs
07-19-2009, 07:38 PM
He's actually a pretty damn talented guy.

unothadeal
07-19-2009, 07:41 PM
Cant watch it what is it?

Baby Lee
07-19-2009, 07:47 PM
Privately, he hit it.

Bowser
07-19-2009, 07:49 PM
But he's STRAIGHT....just forget I said that!!

Baby Lee
07-19-2009, 07:49 PM
Bring yahseff down tah burgerville!!!!

Mr. Plow
07-19-2009, 08:04 PM
He's actually a pretty damn talented guy.

No doubt.

bishop_74
07-19-2009, 08:33 PM
Is it sad that I think Justin Timberlake is funnier than that hack that was in Hot Rod and does those stupid " Dick in a box" songs?

Deberg_1990
07-19-2009, 08:36 PM
Motherlover was another instant classic.

<object width="512" height="296"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/74xo_HFJidIhfwao-g8C7g"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/74xo_HFJidIhfwao-g8C7g" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" width="512" height="296"></embed></object>

Micjones
07-19-2009, 10:08 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jef8RGqqFsw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jef8RGqqFsw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Eddie & Stevie!!!

Reaper16
07-19-2009, 10:31 PM
Is it sad that I think Justin Timberlake is funnier than that hack that was in Hot Rod and does those stupid " Dick in a box" songs?

Did... did this post actually happen? I am reading this post correctly, aren't I?

Shaid
07-19-2009, 11:29 PM
Privately, he hit it.

lol, that was hilarious.

Guru
07-20-2009, 12:08 AM
Privately, he hit it.THAT was hilarious.

KCChiefsMan
07-20-2009, 03:32 AM
am I crazy here, or would it be smart for SNL to do whatever it takes to cast Justin Timberlake on the show?? Everything he's been a part of seems to be the only funny things on this show anymore and he's been doing it consistently. He's better at this than just about all of the cast members. I think they should try to cast him for every episode.

KCChiefsMan
07-20-2009, 03:34 AM
btw, that was a pretty funny sketch

DaneMcCloud
07-20-2009, 11:30 AM
am I crazy here, or would it be smart for SNL to do whatever it takes to cast Justin Timberlake on the show?? Everything he's been a part of seems to be the only funny things on this show anymore and he's been doing it consistently. He's better at this than just about all of the cast members. I think they should try to cast him for every episode.

JT just built a $16 million dollar golf course. He's starring in feature films and selling out arenas all over the world.

There's no way he'd take a puny paycheck to appear on 24 episodes of SNL.

The Bad Guy
07-20-2009, 11:35 AM
JT just built a $16 million dollar golf course. He's starring in feature films and selling out arenas all over the world.

And the fact that if he's on SNL too much that it would completely ruin the novelty.

The guy is gold on there.

kysirsoze
07-20-2009, 12:16 PM
He is really talented but this sketch was only OK. It was worth it for the "he hit it" bit, though.

Micjones
07-20-2009, 12:26 PM

Let's not get crazy.
I give JT credit, but ultimately SNL's writers are behind his success.

Mr. Plow
07-20-2009, 12:38 PM
Let's not get crazy.

I wouldn't so far as to say that SNL is behind his success. I'll say it's a mixture of his talent and their writing. He delivers the writing well.

KCChiefsMan
07-20-2009, 12:56 PM
then why can the writers only write for JT?

googlegoogle
07-20-2009, 01:43 PM
hate justin timberfake.

no talent.

Snl had the JONAS BROTHERS on.

SNL is dying.

BigMeatballDave
07-20-2009, 01:53 PM
hate justin timberfake.

no talent.

Snl had the JONAS BROTHERS on.

SNL is dying.I'm no fan of JT, but I won't sit here and say he's got no talent. phuqtardphuqtard was a better name for you...

jidar
07-20-2009, 02:17 PM
hahaha
nice!
Timberlake and SNL are like peanut butter and chocolate.

MoreLemonPledge
07-20-2009, 02:27 PM
I enjoyed it. I know people hate on the guy, but he's pretty fucking talented.

Archie F. Swin
07-20-2009, 03:25 PM
JT has really grown on me. His "show summary" on the SNL Update desk from November was pretty damned good
http://www.hulu.com/watch/44520/saturday-night-live-update-justin-timberlake

Not to mention his cameo as a dancer on Beyonce's "Single Ladies" was very funny.

googlegoogle
07-20-2009, 03:33 PM
I'm no fan of JT, but I won't sit here and say he's got no talent. phuqtardphuqtard was a better name for you...

I can see you dancing at home singing 'Cry me a river'.

Justin's our white Michael Jackson.

KCChiefsMan
07-20-2009, 03:38 PM

is he doing it for the money though? I think it may just turn SNL around if they did.

Reaper16
07-20-2009, 04:54 PM
No one else thinks this post takes the proverbial cake as far as stupidity goes?

Bishop -- Justin Timberlake was in those "stupid" Dick In A Box digital shorts, too.

OnTheWarpath58
07-20-2009, 04:57 PM
Let's not get crazy.

then why can the writers only write for JT?

And boom goes the dynamite.

BigMeatballDave
07-20-2009, 06:53 PM
No one else thinks this post takes the proverbial cake as far as stupidity goes?

I don't care for Adam Samberg, either. So, no.

Reaper16
07-20-2009, 07:01 PM
I don't care for Adam Samberg, either. So, no.
He criticized Samburg for doing the Dick In A Box short while also saying that JT was funnier than Samburg. That is stupid.

Valiant
07-20-2009, 07:01 PM
I can see you dancing at home singing 'Cry me a river'.

Justin's our white Michael Jackson.

That is retarded.. He is not going to get plastic surgery and become black and diddle kids..

Midnight_Vulture
07-20-2009, 07:37 PM
WOW you guys must be easily entertained.

SNL died when Chris Farley passed away.

BigMeatballDave
07-20-2009, 08:39 PM
He criticized Samburg for doing the Dick In A Box short while also saying that JT was funnier than Samburg. That is stupid.He didn't criticize Sandberg for the Dick in the Box video, he just said JT was funnier than the hack that was in Hot Rod and the stupid Dick in the Box.

Reaper16
07-20-2009, 08:48 PM
He didn't criticize Sandberg for the Dick in the Box video, he just said JT was funnier than the hack that was in Hot Rod and the stupid Dick in the Box.
Well, if he called Dick In A Box stupid, then its easy to extrapolate that he doesn't like "the guy" (Samburg) who was in it.

Thing is, Timberlake was in it, too. This is BASIC shit, BCD. Try and keep up. :p

Guru
07-20-2009, 09:41 PM
He was great hosting the Espys last year as well. He seems to have a comfort zone with comedy and it just works for him. It's more than just the writing, he understands how to deliver it.

BigMeatballDave
07-20-2009, 09:53 PM
Well, if he called Dick In A Box stupid, then its easy to extrapolate that he doesn't like "the guy" (Samburg) who was in it.

Thing is, Timberlake was in it, too. This is BASIC shit, BCD. Try and keep up. :pI get what you are saying. My point is just because 2 people work on the same shitty project, doesn't mean they suck equally. That said, I thought both videos they made were funny. Hot Rod was a POS. I'm not a fan of JT's music, but his acting; comedic or otherwise, is a touch better than Sandberg.

googlegoogle
07-20-2009, 10:06 PM
Good segway here for another discussion which might deserve a new thread.

The Green Lantern movie i hear is going to maybe cast Justin Timberlake?

This would be a mistake. I'm sure those $production companie$ are salivating at the little girls showing up to that. He would ruin the movie for me. Can't take him seriously.

DaneMcCloud
07-20-2009, 10:42 PM

This would be a mistake. I'm sure those $production companie$ are salivating at the little girls showing up to that. He would ruin the movie for me. Can't take him seriously.

Never go Full Retard, Phuqtard.

Ryan Reynolds has been cast as Green Lantern. It's been a done deal for weeks.

Keep up.

The Bad Guy
07-20-2009, 10:57 PM
Some of you MF's wouldn't know comedy if it hit you over the head.

SNL has had a lot of funny skits this year. It has improved. I'm sorry some of you are so stuck on the late 90s SNL that you can't appreciate some talented sketches being done now.

Guru
07-21-2009, 12:10 AM

SNL has had a lot of funny skits this year. It has improved. I'm sorry some of you are so stuck on the late 90s SNL that you can't appreciate some talented sketches being done now.It definitely has its moments. I still prefer the 75-77 cast as well as the 89-91 cast though. I always forget its on so I rely on all the CP members to post the funny moments when they happen.

KCChiefsMan
07-21-2009, 03:28 AM

SNL has had a lot of funny skits this year. It has improved. I'm sorry some of you are so stuck on the late 90s SNL that you can't appreciate some talented sketches being done now.

show me 1 that doesn't have JT in it that is funny. I did like the Sarah Palin stuff with Tina Fey, but other than that I can't think of 1 sketch.

The Bad Guy
07-21-2009, 09:51 AM
show me 1 that doesn't have JT in it that is funny. I did like the Sarah Palin stuff with Tina Fey, but other than that I can't think of 1 sketch.

The Lawerence Welk sketch with Will Ferrell, the Target lady, Dilly, Hoda and Kathy Lee, Peneolope, Dateline NBC, McGruber. This is just off the top of my head.

I'm not saying this SNL is as good as the late 70's, or early 90s, but it has it's moments.

Lumpy
07-21-2009, 09:53 AM
Never go Full Retard, Phuqtard.

Ryan Reynolds has been cast as Green Lantern. It's been a done deal for weeks.

Keep up.

I just salivated a li'l.

ziggysocki
07-21-2009, 10:42 AM
I just salivated a li'l.

Ummm...saliva comes out of your mouth, not your... uhhh... nevermind.

Shag
07-21-2009, 10:44 AM
The Lawerence Welk sketch with Will Ferrell, the Target lady, Dilly, Hoda and Kathy Lee, Peneolope, Dateline NBC, McGruber. This is just off the top of my head.

I'm not saying this SNL is as good as the late 70's, or early 90s, but it has it's moments.

I don't watch SNL much, but every Target Lady sketch I've seen have been beyond horrible. IMHO, that sketch is the opposite of funny...

Lumpy
07-21-2009, 10:51 AM
Ummm...saliva comes out of your mouth, not your... uhhh... nevermind.

Nah. He just activates my saliva glands. My husband, however...

ziggysocki
07-21-2009, 11:03 AM
Ok...Well, umm back to SNL... There has been very little lulz coming from SNL since Will Ferrell left. My favorite had to be the Jeopardy sketches. "Shut your mouth Trebek!"

beach tribe
07-21-2009, 11:08 AM
Ok...Well, umm back to SNL... There has been very little lulz coming from SNL since Will Ferrell left. My favorite had to be the Jeopardy sketches. "Shut your mouth Trebek!"

"Two men walk into a bar. I don't know the rest, but your mother's a whore"

Lumpy
07-21-2009, 11:08 AM

That was a great sketch! ROFL

Sean Connery: I've got to ask you about the Penis Mightier.

Alex Trebek: What? No. No, no, that is The Pen is Mightier.

Sean Connery: Gussy it up however you want, Trebek. What matters is does it work? Will it really mighty my penis man?

Alex Trebek: It's not a product Mr. Connery.

Sean Connery: Because I've ordered devices like that before, wasted a pretty penny, I don't mind telling you. And if The Penis Mightier works, I'll order a dozen.

Alex Trebek: It's not a Penis Mightier, Mr. Connery. There's no such thing!

Nicholas Cage: Wait, wait, wait.. are you selling Penis Mightiers?

Alex Trebek: No! No, I'm not.

Sean Connery: Well, you're sitting on a gold mine, Trebek!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex Trebek: Mr. Connery, go ahead.

Sean Connery: The day is mine! I'll take Famous Titties for 400.

Alex Trebek: Titles, Famous Titles.

Sean Connery: Damn!

Alex Trebek: And the answer is: This movie title is taken from the name of the book "Gone With The Wind." Mr. Sean Connery.

Sean Connery: Dolly Parton!

Alex Trebek: Titles, Mr. Connery. Not titties.

Sean Connery: Not a fan of the ladies, are you Trebek?

Sean Connery: It looks like this is my lucky day! I'll take "The Rapists" for $200.

Alex Trebek: That's "Therapists." That's "Therapists," not "The Rapists." Let's skip "Therapists" and try "Household Objects", for $400. And the answer is, "You usually drink water out of one of these." [Sean Connery buzzes in] Sean Connery.

Sean Connery: A leather glove!

Sean Connery: Now listen to me! You back off, Trebek! You wouldn't have known that if you didn't have that card in front of you! This guy reads from a card!

DaneMcCloud
07-21-2009, 12:20 PM

MacGruber

Deberg_1990
07-21-2009, 12:48 PM
Celebrity Jeopardy returned a few months back when Farell guest hosted.

<object width="512" height="296"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/2TFrahGtKZuLBol4gcWm7g"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/2TFrahGtKZuLBol4gcWm7g" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" width="512" height="296"></embed></object>

ziggysocki
07-21-2009, 01:13 PM
HAhahahahah South Hampshire!!! Catch the Semen!!! Good sketch.... and the ending is the best one ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111@111!11!!

DaneMcCloud
07-21-2009, 03:27 PM

Hey CuntBoy, not only were you wrong about JT, you also mispelled "segue".

Fucking dumbass.