PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Football Best $ site for FF?

rambleonthruthefog
07-20-2009, 10:14 AM
some friends and i have had a league for several years. this year everyone wants to play for money. we live in different states and cities so would have to use one of these internet sites. which ones pay back to most %? any winner take all leagues? i'm supposed to be heading up this operation, and i need to get on it. thanks for your help

Dicky McElephant
07-20-2009, 10:19 AM
My group uses www.rtsports.com. I think we pay $90 for the entire league.

sparkky
07-20-2009, 11:16 AM
I'm in a RTSports league and a myfantasyleague.com league.
I personally prefer mfl.

Mile High Mania
07-20-2009, 11:25 AM
some friends and i have had a league for several years. this year everyone wants to play for money. we live in different states and cities so would have to use one of these internet sites. which ones pay back to most %? any winner take all leagues? i'm supposed to be heading up this operation, and i need to get on it. thanks for your help

So, you're not really looking for a league host right?

You're looking for sites that host tournaments or something like that... something where your league (or your teams) would compete against others for $.

Check out www.antsports.com / www.ffbookmarks.com - those sites may point you to things you are asking about.

If you host on a site like MFL... then you pay the league host fee and then you would collect the $ that is paid out to the winner.

The Bad Guy
07-20-2009, 11:26 AM
I use ESPN. I like it a lot.

Nzoner
07-21-2009, 04:22 PM
If you're looking for a small investment with a chance to win big check out fanball.com FF games.

I'm in 2 over there,one is $25 to win $5000 and the other is on average about $225 with a shot at $600 for league winner and $20,000 for overall winner of all leagues.Note though it's a salary cap league,22 starters and you have to stay at a 60 mil cap or below,you also have 11 bench players and can do 12 add/drops over the season.

KCChiefsMan
07-21-2009, 04:26 PM
I used to pay for ESPN, it was 8 or 9 years ago, but I would win the league every year then 6 months later I finally get the t-shirt!! It cost like $50 to join, the people on the leaderboards all cheated to win the big prize. I was on it 1 year, #1 the entire season and then the very last week my team sucked and got nothing.

I stopped playing that when 1 year they sent me a f*cked up t-shirt, it wasn't stitched properly and I couldn't wear it because the sleeves and everything was messed up. I contacted them and asked them to send me another t-shirt and they told me no, you have to deal with the 1 you got.

So that was it with ESPN fantasy sports for me. Looking back, it was really stupid of me to pay $50 for a league that you can only win a crappy t-shirt.