PDA

View Full Version : Food and Drink "Favre Dollar Foot-longs" will be Subway's marketing ploy in Minnesota

KCChiefsMan
07-21-2009, 04:09 AM
After Brett Favre finally decides to play for the Vikings. Subway restaurants in all of Minnesota will begin their new marketing ploy "Favre Dollar Foot-longs" and will have a song and dance about it on every other commercial

To try and copy that brilliant idea, Oakland Subway Restaurants will come out with the "Jemarcus Three-Foot-long for $10.00"

pud-dun-ching

btw, I just came up with that right now, that weed site made me want to smoke a little.

LaChapelle
07-21-2009, 05:54 AM
Do they drizzle it with castor oil. It's going to be going the other way on ya.

MoreLemonPledge
07-21-2009, 06:05 AM
If they did the Favre Dollar Foot Long promo they would have to end it and then constantly go back and forth on whether or not they'll bring it back. Then when they do it won't be nearly as good.

Get it? Because that's what Favre did. It's a joke about his indecisiveness. He can't make up his mind as to whether or not he should retire. And last year when he played with the Jets he wasn't very good. IT'S FUNNY 'CAUSE IT'S TRUE.

**** it. I need to go to bed.

Here:

http://i3.ytimg.com/vi/fUwnqv-7HwY/default.jpg

alpha_omega
07-21-2009, 08:48 AM
Subway blows...they are going to have to come up with something better than that.

blaise
07-21-2009, 08:58 AM
There's a few dudes here that seemed to really want the Mark Sanchez footlong. Got a little creepy.

Chiefnj2
07-21-2009, 09:02 AM
Not to be outdone, Blimpies just announced their new Michael Vick Mad Dog and Cheddar sandwich.

Reerun_KC
07-21-2009, 09:27 AM
There's a few dudes here that seemed to really want the Mark Sanchez footlong. Got a little creepy.

Several here have already swallowed the Matt Cassell footlong.... They like the feeling of nuts on the chin...

blaise
07-21-2009, 09:35 AM
As long as Quiznos doesn't name one of their new Bullet Sandwiches after Steve McNair.

acesn8s
07-21-2009, 09:57 AM
If they did the Favre Dollar Foot Long promo they would have to end it and then constantly go back and forth on whether or not they'll bring it back. Then when they do it won't be nearly as good.

Get it? Because that's what Favre did. It's a joke about his indecisiveness. He can't make up his mind as to whether or not he should retire. And last year when he played with the Jets he wasn't very good. IT'S FUNNY 'CAUSE IT'S TRUE.

Here:

http://i3.ytimg.com/vi/fUwnqv-7HwY/default.jpgOIC

acesn8s
07-21-2009, 09:59 AM
Several here have already swallowed the Matt Cassell footlong.... They like the feeling of nuts on the chin...It is more like a six inch

Raised On Riots
07-21-2009, 02:13 PM
Several here have already swallowed the Matt Cassell footlong.... They like the feeling of nuts on the chin...

1) This is the closest Favre will ever get to owning, or being associated with a 12 inch cock.

2)

"With the arrival of a new era and new Quarterback, the Kansas City Chiefs are proud to offer this high quality, limited-edition Matt Cassel chin-wiper. Don't get caught in an awkward situation after servicing your man-crush ever again"!

http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/vv252/raisedonriots/CASSELCHIN-WIPER.png

MATT CASSEL CHIN-WIPER: $6.99*
*Super Size It! Upgrade to the extra-absorbent,
Sauto/Doomy3 Model for only $1.00 more!

Baby Lee
07-21-2009, 02:19 PM

Here:

http://i3.ytimg.com/vi/fUwnqv-7HwY/default.jpg

Tried the Favre Dollar Foot Long. . . Didn't, didn't like it, . . . fine toppings, did not like the sandwich . . . It insists upon itself.

Chocolate Hog
07-21-2009, 03:04 PM
1) This is the closest Favre will ever get to owning, or being associated with a 12 inch cock.

2)

I'll buy 10 of them!

Raised On Riots
07-21-2009, 03:13 PM

I'll buy 10 of them!

Regular or Super-Size? Operators are standing by!

Dial 1-KCC-JIZWIPE! :D

Rain Man
07-21-2009, 04:31 PM
It's the only sandwich where you keep wanting more after five indigestions.

Nzoner
07-21-2009, 04:35 PM
For 10 million that sammich better come with D enise Richards on one side,me in the middle and Neve Campbell on the other side.

Reerun_KC
07-22-2009, 08:40 AM

2)http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/vv252/raisedonriots/CASSELCHIN-WIPER.png

MATT CASSEL CHIN-WIPER: $6.99*
*Super Size It! Upgrade to the extra-absorbent,
Sauto/Doomy3 Model for only $1.00 more!

ROFL R U Serious? The chin-wiper? ROFL

I just choked on my cheerios this am... This is priceless... Does the Sauto/Doomy3 model come with straps so you can tie it around your neck for the long service jobs? ROFL

I think I found my new signature!

Pasta Giant Meatball
07-22-2009, 09:02 AM
Madden just read this and masturbated feveriously.

Baby Lee
07-22-2009, 09:08 AM
Madden just read this and masturbated feveriously.

You haven't lived until you've seen his eyebrows do the 'caterpillar dance' when he makes his O-face.

Pasta Giant Meatball
07-22-2009, 09:15 AM
You haven't lived until you've seen his eyebrows do the 'caterpillar dance' when he makes his O-face.

Does he let out a BOOM as well?

Raised On Riots
07-22-2009, 10:18 AM
ROFL R U Serious? The chin-wiper? ROFL

I just choked on my cheerios this am... This is priceless... Does the Sauto/Doomy3 model come with straps so you can tie it around your neck for the long service jobs? ROFL

I think I found my new signature!

Yes. The Matt Cassel Chin-Wiper comes with a removable velcro strap for quick assembly and quick release when the job is done.

SPECIAL!

Order today and receive a free Sauto Discipline Stick!

http://www.allk-9.com/images/whip_canewhip.jpg

This handsome cane whip offers the ultimate performance in old world technology! Applications include:

Put pep in Sauto's step when it's time to fetch-a Sake!

Sound of whip-crack can be used to summon Sauto for re-fills!

Thick, sturdy cane provides optimum flogging performance guaranteed to make Sauto think twice before bogarting Sake and getting drunk on your time again!

The Matt Cassel Chin-Wiper: There's no load it can't haul.