PDA

View Full Version : Poop TJ Whosyourmomma crying about Madden rating

Kerberos
07-21-2009, 01:57 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9834420/Houshmandzadeh:-'I'm-not-playing-Madden-no-more'

What a Focking Cry Baby. :shake:

Houshmandzadeh: 'I'm not playing Madden no more'by FOXSports.com

Among certain circles, the annual release of the new version of John Madden's video game is treated as a national holiday.

But Seahawks wide receiver T.J. Houshmandzadeh won't be celebrating when Madden '10 comes out next month, telling a national radio host he'll be boycotting the game in protest over his player rating.

"Man, they don't get my rating right," Houshmandzadeh said while appearing on Colin Cowherd's ESPN Radio show Monday. "I just looked at the game and they have this wrong and that wrong. And I understand I averaged 10 yards a catch (in 2008), but it's the offense, man, not me."

For the record, Houshmandzadeh has a rating of 91, making him the sixth-highest ranked wide receiver in the NFC, behind only Larry Fitzgerald (99), Steve Smith (97), Anquan Boldin (94), Roddy White (93) and Calvin Johnson (92). Also for the record, Houshmandzadeh had 904 receiving yards and four touchdowns in 2008. Just for comparison purposes, all five NFC wideouts ranked ahead of him put up better numbers; each had at least 1,038 receiving yards and scored at least six TDs.

But according to Houshmandzadeh, those numbers are lying. And he'll be giving the PlayStation a rest until the truth is told.

"I'm not playing Madden no more, until they get my rating right," Houshmandzadeh said. "It might be a little pouting, too. It might be. But, you know, I used to be the best in the world at Madden, so I'm going to miss not playing it. But until they do me right, I'm not playing it no more."

MVChiefFan
07-21-2009, 01:59 PM
From what I'm hearing on the new rating system, I'm surprised he's not way lower than a 91. I thought that was actually quite generous myself.

Mr. Flopnuts
07-21-2009, 02:00 PM
Repizzle

booyaf2
07-21-2009, 02:00 PM
Poop is right.

Reaper16
07-21-2009, 02:02 PM
Seems like a fair rating. It might even be too generous.

Crashride
07-21-2009, 02:05 PM
r3po5tzz!1

KCUnited
07-21-2009, 02:23 PM
Doucheyomomma.

Digital Takawira
07-21-2009, 02:26 PM
roddy white rated better than calvin johnson? ROFL then again, these are the same people who rated donald willis in the mid 80's even though he perenially rode the bench.

KCrockaholic
07-21-2009, 02:46 PM
roddy white rated better than calvin johnson? ROFL then again, these are the same people who rated donald willis in the mid 80's even though he perenially rode the bench.

Roddy White probably should be rated a point above Johnson until Johnson can repeat what he did last year. Remember, White broke out last year. Plus half of Johnsons stats from last year were just "stat padding" Detriot just threw it up to Johnson the entire 4th quarter last year just adding to his stats. They went away from the gameplan (which didnt work anyway) and just gave it to him. Any WR in that situation would have monster stats.

Raised On Riots
07-21-2009, 02:47 PM
He be all madden shit like:

http://images18.fotki.com/v341/photos/9/968927/3950629/IMG_2941-vi.jpg

Epic Fail 007
07-21-2009, 02:50 PM
you know what if he wants to be a bitch about let him.its stupid hes a grown man,stop actin like a little girl.hes not even in top 5 wrs in the nfl,HES JUST OK,at best.whole thing just cracks me up,and ya know what if hes like this im glad pioli passed up on him.tj has a big flaw if something this small gets to him.ROFL

KCrockaholic
07-21-2009, 03:05 PM
you know what if he wants to be a bitch about let him.its stupid hes a grown man,stop actin like a little girl.hes not even in top 5 wrs in the nfl,HES JUST OK,at best.whole thing just cracks me up,and ya know what if hes like this im glad pioli passed up on him.tj has a big flaw if something this small gets to him.ROFL

Next time you dont need to type anything in the 'title' ;) welcome to the board

Rooster
07-21-2009, 03:10 PM
I have never understood why a grown man that is a pro athlete, would give a shit about a video game. Whatever. You go TJ... :rolleyes:

Pestilence
07-21-2009, 03:10 PM
TJ hates reposts.

Mr. Flopnuts
07-21-2009, 03:14 PM

Eric hates whiners.

Kerberos
07-21-2009, 03:26 PM
Repizzle

r3po5tzz!1

May very well be but "I" didn't see it on the first couple pages and the date on the article was TODAY. :harumph:

Mr. Flopnuts
07-21-2009, 03:28 PM
May very well be but "I" didn't see it on the first couple pages and the date on the article was TODAY. :harumph:

Not your fault. It was in the media center.

Kerberos
07-21-2009, 03:31 PM
Not your fault. It was in the media center.

Ooops

I didn't even think of looking there. :doh!:

Digital Takawira
07-21-2009, 10:11 PM
Roddy White probably should be rated a point above Johnson until Johnson can repeat what he did last year. Remember, White broke out last year. Plus half of Johnsons stats from last year were just "stat padding" Detriot just threw it up to Johnson the entire 4th quarter last year just adding to his stats. They went away from the gameplan (which didnt work anyway) and just gave it to him. Any WR in that situation would have monster stats.

why should white get credit for finally having one good year with a decent qb but johnson's one year is a fluke? johnson had a collective bag of feces throwing him the ball. what the hell else are you going to do when the defense is getting ran into the dirt and you're down 21 in the first quarter? besides, i'm not talking about stats. i'm talking about talent, and johnson is a freak of nature.

KCrockaholic
07-22-2009, 01:01 PM
why should white get credit for finally having one good year with a decent qb but johnson's one year is a fluke? johnson had a collective bag of feces throwing him the ball. what the hell else are you going to do when the defense is getting ran into the dirt and you're down 21 in the first quarter? besides, i'm not talking about stats. i'm talking about talent, and johnson is a freak of nature.

Well of course Johnson is more talented. Im looking at this from EAs point of view. If talent meant you deserve a higher Madden rating, Brian Orakpo would be a 93 already, and Vernon Gholston would be the same. EA does most of its overall ratings off of stats. Last year was only Johnsons 2nd year anyway, by mid-season EA will put him as a 95 anyway. But theres nothing wrong with Roddy White being 1 point above Johnson. White has more experience and a better QB which helps out his rating.

Crashride
07-22-2009, 01:21 PM
Ooops

I didn't even think of looking there. :doh!:

Repost.

Raised On Riots
07-22-2009, 01:23 PM
Repost.

Old.

Mecca
07-22-2009, 04:58 PM
This dude is trippin'. A 91? They supposedly moved some guys way down. Does the guy think he is on the level of my man AJ, or Fitz? Shit. I would take the Chief's gamer Bowe over this fool anyday. OchoStinko must have rubbed some insanity off on this fool at some point. He is lucky to be over
90. Didn't somebody else complain about this too, maybe it was Cromartie?

Now we start gettin a little overboard here, Houshmanzadeh as of today is a better player than Bowe is.

He deserves a high rating he's been majorly productive Madden generally gives him a very marginal speed rating though which is probably why he's annoyed.

Is he better than Andre Johnson...probably not other than he stays on the field and Johnson seems to get injured all the time.