PDA

View Full Version : Jesse Ventura

ansonsdad
10-19-2000, 05:35 PM
I hope somebody is watching Chris Mathews interview Jesse. You really have to admire a guy who will talk about the political coverups and the monitoring of our media, because they won't do it themselves. The associated press was one of the worst things to ever happen to this country. It should be called the BWIA The Brainwashing Institution of America. Anybody who doubts the power of the Associate Press need look no further than TWA Flight 800. The morning after that plane was shot out of the sky they showed some video on channel 2 News that was shot from the backyard of a party that clearly showed that that plane was shot down by a missle. They never showed that video again. I saw it, my girlfrein saw it, and two co-workers saw it as well. A few days later I went to jiu-jitsu class and one of the students was the anchor of that morning telecast. I asked him why I have not been able to see that again. He just said that he didn't know and that there are some things that are not OK to ask about. Inferring that he couldn't ask why that video had been pulled and never shown again. I guess it's supposed to be good for controlling the sheeple. Just look at Donkey Drew and you will know what I mean.

chiefsnathan
10-19-2000, 05:45 PM
b-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a, b-a-a-a-a-a-a,

Can anybody hook this guy up with Mulder or Scully?

ansonsdad
10-20-2000, 09:50 AM
Donkey,
I guess your inferring that I am a liar. ??

chiefsnathan
10-20-2000, 10:04 AM
How many people you suppose they have to kill to cover up the missle? Or do they just tell all those witnesses to shut their mouths and it works like magic? Somehow, they just silenced what-- a half a million people that would have either saw the same missle or saw the footage? And that being the case, why are they letting you still yack on and on about it?

The Truth is Out There, dude...

darkchief
10-20-2000, 10:20 AM
I believe that TWA flight was shot down by our military. I have doubts whether it was done on purpose, but there was definitely a cover up. The US govt will never, ever admit to a mistake on it's own part.

------------------
It looks I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue!

broncosrule
10-20-2000, 10:21 AM
Donk,

If the media won't cover it, then it does not matter how many witness' that are talking. Cause if the media won't cover a issue then the idiot masses assume that it can't be legitimate...There was a lot of witness' that were silenced with threats over the Roswell incident, I'm sure the government still knows how to intimidate. Maybe it was a weather balloon that shot down TWA 800 also...

chiefsnathan
10-20-2000, 10:28 AM
It's strange that our government can cover up the downing of a commercial jetliner in plain sight of millions and not cover up a little fellatio in the oval office.

I suppose you all could be right, but that's a mighty big and complex conspiracy. Of all those eyes that HAD to see it happen, at least one set didn't belong to one very ambitious and opportunistic reporter? Possible, I suppose, but highly unlikely.

htismaqe
10-20-2000, 10:35 AM
This ought to provide discussion material.
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/

ansonsdad
10-20-2000, 10:35 AM
Donkey,
If you actually witnessed something and the media wasn't going to report it , what are you going to do?. You and I have very different opinions on things but I can assure you that I will never lie to you. I do not believe that the average person really cares about what really happened. As long as there is steak on the table how is that going to effect me?. What are they going to do about it anyways?. That is the average American.

ansonsdad
10-20-2000, 10:39 AM
Donkey,
It doesn't matter what information a reporter uncovers if the editor or the associated press say that it will not air.

chiefsnathan
10-20-2000, 10:44 AM
It's not that I'm too niave to believe that our government might try to cover something up. I just have problems with the logistics. When you've got a bazillion 'news' outlets competing for that one big story, you're going to have zealot reporters going nuts over the slightest sign of impropriety or cover up. I don't see how you silence the downing of a commercial airliner in front of all those apparent witnesses-- especially if you have legit footage.

10-20-2000, 10:49 AM
DD,
I really hope your jusy playing devil's advocate. For most everyone I know or have spoken too all thinkwe are not getting the whole story? WHY? who knows, but I do know this:
There is way to much contridictory evidence, and stories to believe there "fuel cell" theory.

Did we shot it down? more than likely not.
But something happened out beloved goverment doesn't think we could handle.

chiefsnathan
10-20-2000, 10:55 AM
Give me a plausible explanation on how you silence everybody, and I'll believe it. For example, here in Denver we have two alternative newspapers that make their living on stuff like this. They are about as anti-AP and anti-establisment as you get. If one of these papers sniffed out something of this magnitude, they wouldn't sit on it without some very profound incintive. How do you silence these types?

ansonsdad
10-20-2000, 11:09 AM
Donkey,
I am not familiar with your alternative press out there but most of those types have been consistantly covering this story. I bought a great book on it because I was very interested after seeing the footage. If your interested I will send it to you.

redbrian
10-20-2000, 11:18 AM
So, BIG DADDY has the scoop about TWA filght 800, while the rest of us "sheeple" wander through our daily lives without a clue.

GIVE ME A BREAK!! I'D MUCH RATHER GET MY INFORMATION FROM THE A.P. THAN A GUY NAMED "BIG DADDY" ON A CHIEFS BB!!!

ansonsdad
10-20-2000, 11:32 AM
Clint,
What's with the hostility. There is plenty of information out there if you care to look and not be one of the sheeple.

BIG DADDY
Doesn't understand the determination to bury ones head.

<BR>

redbrian
10-20-2000, 11:37 AM
I'm not hostile, I just get sick of people telling me that 99% of the population is stupid or ignorant because we don't think the way the other 1% does. It not just you doing it either, but that's a whole other topic.

ansonsdad
10-20-2000, 11:48 AM
Clint,
First of all I am not saying that 99% of the people in this country are stupid. What I am saying is that by having the Associated Press it makes it much easier to heard the masses. The truth is that most people don't have the inclination to try and find out what is REALLY happening. I have to because of the business I am in. It is actually very depressing at times.

redbrian
10-20-2000, 01:01 PM
I personally couldn't care less if that plane was shot down by terrorists or swallowed by a giant alien. Call me apathetic.

ansonsdad
10-20-2000, 01:39 PM
Clint,
Once again you completely missed the point or just choose to ignore it. http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/confused.gif

Frazod
10-20-2000, 02:06 PM
More food for thought. I try to keep an open mind on this subject. Many witnesses, documented at the end of this article, saw something streaking up towards the sky just before the explosion.

TWA Flight 800 http://www.etherzone.com/bren061400.html <BR>

chiefsnathan
10-20-2000, 02:24 PM
Any theories on why the government would cover this up?

ansonsdad
10-20-2000, 02:35 PM
LIABILITY for starters

DaKCMan AP
10-20-2000, 02:39 PM
I can't see whay everyone else doesn't understand that it was an alien craft that crshed into the flight 800, it is so obvious.

Morphius
much too sarcstic lately.

bugseytheairdale
10-20-2000, 04:01 PM
Anybody who has done any due diligence on this subject already knows that there is a huge coverup. Frankly it surprises me that anyone would want to defend the AP either.

Clint-If you don't know what your talking about, why do you even bother posting . How did you arrive at putting yourself in with 99% of the population.It seems that the only reason you posted was to take pot shots at people without posting anything of substance.

redbrian
10-20-2000, 04:07 PM
Masonic,
Why do I bother to post? Because I don't believe the conspiracy theory. Why would the govt. admit to a Navy ship being attacked, but not a passenger plane? Covering up the recent attack would've been much easier.

Where did you gather your "facts" from? Homemade websites like the one listed below? I can post a link "proving" that there is an FBI/CIA/Alien Race conspiracy to control the minds of every human on Earth. Would you believe that, too, as long as it didn't come from the AP?

Romel
10-20-2000, 04:26 PM
Noam Chomsky observed in his essay "The Responsibility of Intellectuals" that the educated classes are in a deep sense the most ignorant. Violence, deceit and lawlessness are the natural products of the State, which after all is set up to preserve power and privilege. The kind of reasonable criticism that one gets from mainstream observers makes a violent or deceitful action seem like an anomaly to be explained by this or that politician or terrorist being ineffective or evil, rather than an inevitable consequence of a system that is designed to serve the interests of the powerful.

That's why it's good to have these supposed goofballs around, because a lot of times they don't really give a good gawddamn about what the owners want you to believe, they'll say what they think and leave it up to you to decide if you want to believe them or not. A lot of times they turn out to be right all along. I wouldn't be surprised if in the early 60's there was a hell of a lot more sensible criticism of American involvement in Vietnam being voiced in American barbershops than was being voiced in American universities.

bugseytheairdale
10-20-2000, 04:38 PM
The reason why is simple. We shot down the plane and it seems to have been an accident. This subject is a bit dated but the evidence has been overwhelming. There has been several books written from reliable sources including a large group of eye witnesses as well. Unlike yourself I gather my information from many sources instead of just one. There was an investigator who took some of the fabric from the seats of that flight and sent it to an independent lab and the residue on the seats tested positive for rocket fuel exhaust as well. He was dismissed from his job and prosecuted for tampering with evidence. The tampering stemmed from the fact that he sent the samples to an independent lab. He was writing a book as well, last I recall. I am sure that I could find you tons of evidence on this subject, but you really don't sound like you want to know. By the way, that little crack about not caring what happened. I think that pretty much says it all. Your a real class act.

redbrian
10-20-2000, 04:44 PM
Masonic,

Prove any of that BS you spewed in your last post. You said WE shot it down? Right.

If you are a Mason, then I can understand why you would tend to believe in anything that sounds interesting.

DON'T CRY! YOU are the one that chose to get personal.

ansonsdad
10-20-2000, 04:48 PM
Masonic,
That is what Clint is all about though. He gets his information from one place and then cracks on anybody who has actually done their homework because he never will. Anybody who gullable enough to believe that the Associated Press was put together to try and make our news more accurate deserves whatever life hands them.

bugseytheairdale
10-20-2000, 04:57 PM
clint,
Why would I cry, your armed with a water pistol. Last I recall there was a thread on newsmax where you can find all kinds of proof your trying so hard not to see. Most of my documentation was from a couple of years ago and I would be glad to dig it up but it might take me a couple of days to find it. It is going to be a pain in the a** though so if you are not going to read it please don't make me go through looking for it.

ansonsdad
10-20-2000, 05:22 PM
Masonic,
Don't even bother with this guy. He has so much invested in his own maddness he wouldn't admit it if you were the one that shot it down. But just for the record he will probably never go to that sight because of it's right wing bias never realizing that this isn't a left-wing, right wing ordeal. Of course he could always go to www.twa800.com (http://www.twa800.com) and see for himself but he will probably just make fun of your name instead. That investigators name is Saunders I believe and I don't think he was hired by the Feds. His book was the downing of TWA Flight 800. Don't waste your time with this guy dude.

redbrian
10-20-2000, 05:49 PM
Yeah, "dude". Stop wasting your time with me & go solve that gnarly case!

FloridaChief
10-20-2000, 06:23 PM
"It's strange that our government can cover up the downing of a commercial jetliner in plain sight of millions and not cover up a little fellatio in the oval office."

Well, if the Govt. was made up of only Democratics, we never would have known about Monica....

Can you say Stealth bomber & fighter?

Our Govt can keep a secret and has the best spin Doctors in the business, wake up!

Thanks for the websites!<P>