PDA

View Full Version : Football Top 10 snake bit teams

Mr. Krab
07-31-2009, 07:02 PM
According to the NFL network

1. Cleveland
9. Chiefs

Shouldn't they have a Marty asterisk by both teams?

ROFL

:sulk:

LMAO

:deevee:

Hammock Parties
07-31-2009, 07:03 PM
I think an Elway asterisk would be better.

DMAC
07-31-2009, 07:06 PM
What snake has mediocre poison? Because that is the snake that bit us.
Posted via Mobile Device

Skip Towne
07-31-2009, 07:09 PM
We've been a lot worse since Marty left. A lot worse.

dilligaf
07-31-2009, 07:16 PM

At least Marty could MAKE the playoffs, even if winning in the postseason was a different story.

Mr. Flopnuts
07-31-2009, 07:18 PM
At least Marty could MAKE the playoffs, even if winning in the postseason was a different story.

It's been awhile. Good to see you around.

Gadzooks
07-31-2009, 07:18 PM
What snake has mediocre poison? Because that is the snake that bit us.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mississauga Rattler

Skip Towne
07-31-2009, 07:19 PM

Yep. And we were on Monday Night football all the time too. And were feared in Arrowhead. That all left with Marty.

Gadzooks
07-31-2009, 07:34 PM

Look what he did to the Chargers. They were an awesome team that could easily destroy any team in 2004 and 2006. In both instances Marty played a key role in their loses.

He's a cruel man for tickling every fans taint with a feather and then making sure that they lose.

At least this way there's always the draft to look forward to (far less painful).

LaChapelle
07-31-2009, 07:45 PM
Cleveland got bit in the ass deep. They've been sucking ass a long time.

Chaunceythe3rd
07-31-2009, 08:37 PM

Right you are. Marty in a broadcast booth is the biggest waste of coaching talent, along with Lou Holtz, in the country. Mike Shanahan and Mike Holmgren couldn't carry his jockstrap.

listopencil
07-31-2009, 08:55 PM
Right you are. Marty in a broadcast booth is the biggest waste of coaching talent, along with Lou Holtz, in the country. Mike Shanahan and Mike Holmgren couldn't carry his jockstrap.

Yep, good ol' Marty. I'd like to thank him for helping Mike, and the Broncos, win the Superbowl by starting the wrong Quarterback. Thanks Marty. Sine we beat Holmgren in the Superbowl I guess it goes 1)Marty, 2) Shanny and 3) Holmgren ?

Skip Towne
07-31-2009, 09:12 PM
Look what he did to the Chargers. They were an awesome team that could easily destroy any team in 2004 and 2006. In both instances Marty played a key role in their loses.

He's a cruel man for tickling every fans taint with a feather and then making sure that they lose.

At least this way there's always the draft to look forward to (far less painful).
They weren't awesome till Marty got there you ignorant dipshit. They were awful.

Reerun_KC
07-31-2009, 09:23 PM

Why would Holmgren and Shanahan want to carry Martys Jock, while they have Marty to carry their superbowl trophies?

Something Marty will never ever ever sniff... A championship...

Reerun_KC
07-31-2009, 09:24 PM
They weren't awesome till Marty got there you ignorant dipshit. They were awful.

Didnt SD go to the superbowl while Marty was the coach of the Chiefs? Even though they got pwned... They went... Only reason Marty ever went to the AFC championship game in KC was thanks to Mr Montana...

Mile High Mania
07-31-2009, 09:36 PM

ROFL

Reerun_KC
07-31-2009, 09:40 PM
ROFL

This!

ROFL

Mile High Mania
07-31-2009, 10:16 PM
I'm watching this one now... it's actually pretty good.

dilligaf
07-31-2009, 10:45 PM
It's been awhile. Good to see you around.

Thanks, I'm usually lurking, but I don't post much.

I got my Cowboys tickets in the mail the other day and am really starting to get excited about going.

Back to the subject at hand:Marty may have disappointed in the playoffs, but I would rather have his style than the coachs we've had since. Although Vermeil's teams were fun to watch.

Reerun_KC
07-31-2009, 10:49 PM
Thanks, I'm usually lurking, but I don't post much.

I got my Cowboys tickets in the mail the other day and am really starting to get excited about going.

Back to the subject at hand:Marty may have disappointed in the playoffs, but I would rather have his style than the coachs we've had since. Although Vermeil's teams were fun to watch.

We just went through 3 years of Marty type of football... Thanks but no thanks...

The late 80s and 90s are in the past... This is 2009, as you can see Marty/Herm game plans dont work well in the modern age of football...

ArrowheadMagic
07-31-2009, 11:04 PM
We just went through 3 years of Marty type of football... Thanks but no thanks...

The late 80s and 90s are in the past... This is 2009, as you can see Marty/Herm game plans dont work well in the modern age of football...

Pittsburgh seems to be doing ok with it. Baltimore did ok with it. What type of football are you talking about? Dominant defenses do win championships. Is it hard on the eyes sometimes? sure... but NE set all kinds of records on its way to winning 18 games and losing in the one that counts.

alanm
07-31-2009, 11:06 PM

1. Cleveland
9. Chiefs

Shouldn't they have a Marty asterisk by both teams?

ROFL

:sulk:

LMAO

:deevee: Where's Sandy Eggo on the list?

Reerun_KC
07-31-2009, 11:08 PM
Pittsburgh seems to be doing ok with it. Baltimore did ok with it. What type of football are you talking about? Dominant defenses do win championships. Is it hard on the eyes sometimes? sure... but NE set all kinds of records on its way to winning 18 games and losing in the one that counts.Never said anything about Defense?

More about the coaching style... Marty's coaching style, much like Herms wont win championships....

Sure they dominated and played on MNF or was feared in Arrowhead or something like that, but when it counted, folded like a cheap lawn chair..

dilligaf
07-31-2009, 11:14 PM

Marty was winning during the regular season in SD while we were playing Oakland for the bottom of the division.

I do believe that Marty and Herm's defenses were different.

Reerun_KC
07-31-2009, 11:15 PM
Marty was winning during the regular season in SD while we were playing Oakland for the bottom of the division.

I do believe that Marty and Herm's defenses were different.

With Marty, that was ALL you ever got, mounds of feel good regular season wins...

dilligaf
07-31-2009, 11:20 PM
With Marty, that was ALL you ever got, mounds of feel good regular season wins...

As I've said, that's better than what we've had since he left. I would love to at least be competing for the divisional crown every year than out of it by mid year.

Yes he was disappointing in the playoffs, but all I said was that he was better than what we've had since.

Reerun_KC
07-31-2009, 11:25 PM
As I've said, that's better than what we've had since he left. I would love to at least be competing for the divisional crown every year than out of it by mid year.

Yes he was disappointing in the playoffs, but all I said was that he was better than what we've had since.

Well lets hope that Pioli and all erase the quest of mediocrity that some fans like skip hold so dearly to them...

We need to move forward and forget the days of mullets and Martys chunks of offense with Jessie Haynes....

ArrowheadMagic
07-31-2009, 11:32 PM

Marty's style of coaching was different when he had Montana as opposed to when he didnt. You dont let average QB's try to win games when you have dominant defenses.

dilligaf
07-31-2009, 11:39 PM
Well lets hope that Pioli and all erase the quest of mediocrity that some fans like skip hold so dearly to them...

We need to move forward and forget the days of mullets and Martys chunks of offense with Jessie Haynes....

Never said he was the best.

I have alot of hope for the future as well.

ArrowheadMagic
07-31-2009, 11:47 PM

It took Marty 2 yrs in the 90's to have the same playoff appearances that DV, Herm and Gunther have had since he left. Unless you're inventing a way to win championships without making the playoffs, will take appearances and at least a chance over no chance.

ClevelandBronco
07-31-2009, 11:50 PM

1. Cleveland

I can dig it.

J Diddy
08-01-2009, 12:09 AM
Marty's style of coaching was different when he had Montana as opposed to when he didnt. You dont let average QB's try to win games when you have dominant defenses.

I call and I raise you who knows what happens in buffalo if they hadn't cheap shotted montana in the AFC championship game in 93.

Buehler445
08-01-2009, 12:12 AM
It took Marty 2 yrs in the 90's to have the same playoff appearances that DV, Herm and Gunther have had since he left. Unless you're inventing a way to win championships without making the playoffs, will take appearances and at least a chance over no chance.

In the words of the almighty htismaque, "Better than bad does not equal good."

While Marty's style was better than Squirmin Herman's it was still not desirable.

Rausch
08-01-2009, 12:16 AM

While Marty's style was better than Squirmin Herman's it was still not desirable.

I don't give a $3it about style I want a Lombardi.

If that means all passing/all running/all defense/almost no defense I don't care HOW it gets done...

ArrowheadMagic
08-01-2009, 12:17 AM

Marty's style is what Pittsburgh and Baltimore have won with. What team hasnt won with a stout defense? Are they multiple winners? Peyton has won one.... only because his defense stepped up to get him to the game. Your confusing style with type of players he had to work with. Montana leads both the 95 and 97 teams to championships. And yes, marty would have coached differently with both those teams.

ArrowheadMagic
08-01-2009, 12:20 AM
Tell me SD is better without Marty. They went with the OC from a dynasty.

ArrowheadMagic
08-01-2009, 12:23 AM
I call and I raise you who knows what happens in buffalo if they hadn't cheap shotted montana in the AFC championship game in 93.

The shot was legal back then, was a missed block. If Montana is standing at the end of the game, KC probably wins.

Rausch
08-01-2009, 12:25 AM
The shot was legal back then, was a missed block. If Montana is standing at the end of the game, KC probably wins.

No probably, we win.

We kicked Buffalo's ass earlier in the year, and montana had come back on the NFL's hottest team at the time (Oilers) at their own crib.

He would have found a way...

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-01-2009, 12:39 AM

You did NOT just lump Marty with that sad sack of shit Herman fucking Edwards!

Are you out of your fucking, beaker mind or just drunk?

Yeah, yeah; no Championship from either, but don't jump off the deep end, man.

ArrowheadMagic
08-01-2009, 12:40 AM
No probably, we win.

We kicked Buffalo's ass earlier in the year, and montana had come back on the NFL's hottest team at the time (Oilers) at their own crib.

He would have found a way...

Not according to some, it was Marty's style? that made them lose. Did Marty run the ball more in some years? yes .... had more to do with who was under center than his style. Dont care what style you play..... always comes down to players making plays. Tyree made a catch that ruined a perfect season.... while playing for a defense 1st coach. Still waiting to hear exactly what Marty's style was and why Pitt and Balt seem to use it and win.... and why Ree Run wouldnt like us to be either team. Since they dont fit his brand of winning football.

ClevelandBronco
08-01-2009, 01:41 AM
32 damned teams, I get two.

ChiefJustice
08-01-2009, 01:46 AM
32 damned teams, I get two.

Your state is snakebit.

That's what you get for mixing chili and pasta!

Pioli Zombie
08-01-2009, 06:41 AM
The Bengals. The Browns. The Indians. The Cavs. The Reds the last 20 years. Blow up Ohio.
Posted via Mobile Device

milkman
08-01-2009, 06:49 AM

I'm on your side as it relates to Marty, but what we just went through over the last 3 years is not Marty type football.

Marty type football is about toughness.
There was nothing tough about Herman fucking Edwards' teams.

And the Marty type game plan won a SB in '08.

Where Marty failed is his inability to overcome his fear of losing.

Rausch
08-01-2009, 06:54 AM
Not according to some, it was Marty's style? that made them lose..

"Some" can kiss my ass...

milkman
08-01-2009, 06:55 AM

Why would you love that?

How about we try to find a coach who instills the same kind of mentality and toughness in this team that Marty did, but who also one who goes into the playoffs with the realization that one loss is all you get, and as a result attacks rather than defends.

Marty's entire playoff philosophy was about minimizing mistakes, not taking risks, trying to get the other team to beat themselves.

But those teams are in the playoffs.
They are good teams who aren't likely to beat themselves, so you have to play to win.

milkman
08-01-2009, 06:58 AM

But you don't win SBs with great defenses unless you sometimes give average QBs the opportunity to make a play.

The Ravens would never have advanced to and won a SB if Brian Billick doesn't allow Trent Dilfer to drop back and pass on a first and 10 from their own 12 in the middle of the 4th Qtr.

That's a risk that Marty would never have taken.

Gadzooks
08-01-2009, 06:59 AM

No shit. Neither were the Browns or Chiefs. Marty comes in, builds a winner, then tickles everybody's ass with a feather in the playoffs.
Whether it be poor play calling, taking a critical penalty for running out on the field, he always finds a way to fuck it up.
Browns
Chiefs
Chargers
All snake bitten teams because of Marty.
(He did have long enough to screw with the 'Skins)

milkman
08-01-2009, 07:02 AM

If Montana remains standing, there's a chance he brings the Chiefs from behind.

However, the Bills were one of the best teams in the 90s of holding onto leads.

They had an outstanding defense that continued to attack until the very late stages of games, and an offense that never let up.

milkman
08-01-2009, 07:03 AM

I honestly doubt it.

dilligaf
08-01-2009, 08:15 AM
Why would you love that?

How about we try to find a coach who instills the same kind of mentality and toughness in this team that Marty did, but who also one who goes into the playoffs with the realization that one loss is all you get, and as a result attacks rather than defends.

Marty's entire playoff philosophy was about minimizing mistakes, not taking risks, trying to get the other team to beat themselves.

But those teams are in the playoffs.
They are good teams who aren't likely to beat themselves, so you have to play to win.

I never said Marty was the best coach ever. Out of the coaches that THE CHIEFS have had in the last 3 decades, He has had the most success. If you are arguing with that then you are not too bright.

milkman
08-01-2009, 08:33 AM
I never said Marty was the best coach ever. Out of the coaches that THE CHIEFS have had in the last 3 decades, He has had the most success. If you are arguing with that then you are not too bright.

I don't think anyone is arguing that Marty wasn't the most successful coach this team has had in the last three decades.

What we want to know is why the fuck do we care?

He sucked in the playoffs, and I'm not going to look back fondly on what ultimately is a failed coach and philosophy.

dilligaf
08-01-2009, 08:42 AM
I don't think anyone is arguing that Marty wasn't the most successful coach this team has had in the last three decades.

What we want to know is why the **** do we care?

He sucked in the playoffs, and I'm not going to look back fondly on what ultimately is a failed coach and philosophy.

I just responded to someones post that he is the best we've had for some time, and I get jumped on for loving what he did here. I know he was a disappointment in the playoffs. ALL I ever said was I preferred his style of football to the other coaches we've had lately. Would I prefer that we had a different coach who took the Chiefs to the Superbowl? Hell yeah! But we haven't.

What I want to know is why the #### do YOU care what my opinion is?

milkman
08-01-2009, 08:54 AM

My response was to this line specifially:

I would love to at least be competing for the divisional crown every year than out of it by mid year.

My question, my point is, why settle for that?

Yes, winning regular season games is nice, but I want more.

chiefscafan
08-01-2009, 09:09 AM
Lol yeah I watched that NFL network really made fun of us especially when they were recapping the top 10. It was hard to watch.

Skip Towne
08-01-2009, 09:34 AM

And there is the "Catch 22". You can't get more unless you win regular season games.

milkman
08-01-2009, 09:41 AM
And there is the "Catch 22". You can't get more unless you win regular season games.

Which is the reason I posted this question:

JuicesFlowing
08-01-2009, 09:43 AM

SAN DIEGO feels the same way. :clap:

milkman
08-01-2009, 09:49 AM
SAN DIEGO feels the same way. :clap:

Except, of course, when they actually, you know, won a couple of playoff games.

KCBOSS1
08-01-2009, 09:55 AM
I have to say that I didn't like Marty at all while he was here. but he always had winning teams. I think that I got so used to having winning teams but going nowhere in the playoffs that I didn't realize that there is a much worse place......less than 500. I pulled for him in San Diego. I just couldn't get past the Gannon/Grbac episode.

Baby Lee
08-01-2009, 10:02 AM
Except, of course, when they actually, you know, won a couple of playoff games.

Big whoop, amirite?

ClevelandBronco
08-01-2009, 01:31 PM
The Bengals. The Browns. The Indians. The Cavs. The Reds the last 20 years. Blow up Ohio.
Posted via Mobile Device

Jim Brown

Pioli Zombie
08-01-2009, 01:34 PM
Jim Brown
Hanging your hat on a guy that's been retired for 43 years. Ok that's just sad.
Posted via Mobile Device

ClevelandBronco
08-01-2009, 01:41 PM
Hanging your hat on a guy that's been retired for 43 years. Ok that's just sad.
Posted via Mobile Device

I saw the man play at Municipal Stadium. He was the best ever.

I was there to witness it. There I hang my football hat.

Helmet. Whatever.

Pioli Zombie
08-01-2009, 01:43 PM
I saw the man play at Municipal Stadium. He was the best ever.

I was there to witness it. There I hang my football hat.

Helmet. Whatever.
Well that is pretty cool. I agree, he was the best ever.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-01-2009, 02:40 PM
No shit. Neither were the Browns or Chiefs. Marty comes in, builds a winner, then tickles everybody's ass with a feather in the playoffs.

I didn't get a feather tickle, and I feel cheated.

I have to say that I didn't like Marty at all while he was here. but he always had winning teams. I think that I got so used to having winning teams but going nowhere in the playoffs that I didn't realize that there is a much worse place......less than 500. I pulled for him in San Diego. I just couldn't get past the Gannon/Grbac episode.

That is the one incident during my tenure as a fan that I really wish ownership would have stepped in and put foot to ass on.
I remember after that loss, one of Len Dawson's post-game comments was "the Quarterback didn't lose the game".

Well guess what? It doesn't matter. When Marty benched Gannon, he pulled the rug out from under EVERYONE on that team. Gannon's success during that run created trust in his leadership and confidence in his team mates.

You just don't DO that kind of thing at the 11th hour, and that loss should have spelled the end of the Peckerson/Crappenheimer-era.

dilligaf
08-01-2009, 06:46 PM

I have absolutely no control over which coach gets hired. Do you?

If I had to chose between Marty, Gunther, Dick or Herm, i would take Marty.
I guess you would chose one of the other guys.

No one in this thread was saying hire Marty back. Maybe a reading comprehension class may do you wonders.

dilligaf
08-01-2009, 06:49 PM

No one in this thread said to hire Marty back. Maybe a reading comprehension class would do you wonders.

milkman
08-01-2009, 07:27 PM

No one in this thread said to hire Marty back. Maybe a reading comprehension class would do you wonders.

I am saying I am not going to look back fondly on a coach who ultimately, in the end, failed.

I have no control over who gets hired, but I hope like hell that Scott Pioli has his sights set on higher goals than winning regular season games and will not settle for a coach who fails to achieve in the playoffs.

Gadzooks
08-01-2009, 07:29 PM
Big whoop, amirite?

34 G

dilligaf
08-01-2009, 08:14 PM
I am saying I am not going to look back fondly on a coach who ultimately, in the end, failed.

I have no control over who gets hired, but I hope like hell that Scott Pioli has his sights set on higher goals than winning regular season games and will not settle for a coach who fails to achieve in the playoffs.

I hope so also.

Skip Towne
08-01-2009, 08:18 PM

They damn well better get someone who can get in the playoffs. I'm tired of this outside looking in shit. I don't have time for this one coach after another shit.

Reerun_KC
08-01-2009, 08:56 PM
They damn well better get someone who can get in the playoffs. I'm tired of this outside looking in shit. I don't have time for this one coach after another shit.

Your tired of outside looking in? Who isnt?

But I was more tired of being a regular season hero and a playoff zero...

I want someone that can win a playoff game...

Crush
08-01-2009, 09:16 PM

Screw that. I want someone that does his best Sherman impression by destroying the competition throughout the playoffs and then pissing on the losing QB's mom while holding the Lombardi Trophy.

Skip Towne
08-01-2009, 09:22 PM

OK, we'll go with your 2-14 seasons.

Reerun_KC
08-01-2009, 09:22 PM
Screw that. I want someone that does his best Sherman impression by destroying the competition throughout the playoffs and then pissing on the losing QB's mom while holding the Lombardi Trophy.

I like your style!

Reerun_KC
08-01-2009, 09:23 PM
OK, we'll go with your 2-14 seasons.

Jesus, old people suck... Its like talking to a brick wall...:doh!:

Skip Towne
08-01-2009, 09:28 PM
Jesus, old people suck... Its like talking to a brick wall...:doh!:

I feel the same way about your illiterate ass. You want to trade 1 day of glory for 13 days of victory + the prime time games they afford. You're too stupid to live.

Gadzooks
08-01-2009, 09:29 PM
I feel the same way about your illiterate ass. You want to trade 1 day of glory for 13 days of victory + the prime time games they afford. You're too stupid to live.

I think he can read.

Skip Towne
08-01-2009, 09:31 PM
I think he can read.

He can't write. Mods whose dupe is this?

Reerun_KC
08-01-2009, 09:32 PM

Hell Yes I do... MUron!

I want to win a championship and would trade one superbowl trophy for all of marty's regular season victories any day of the week...

Skip Towne
08-01-2009, 09:35 PM
Hell Yes I do... MUron!

I want to win a championship and would trade one superbowl trophy for all of marty's regular season victories any day of the week...

Except you have to make the playoffs to do that. We've done that exactly once since Marty left. Yeah, let's keep stabbing around in the dark. It's done us a lot of good hasn't it?

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-01-2009, 09:36 PM
I like your style!

This franchise is Super Dome-bound in 2013; write that shit down, and get-cha' crayfish ready!

http://www.bb62museum.org/images/bb62firing3.jpg

Gadzooks
08-01-2009, 09:41 PM
He can't write. Mods whose dupe is this?

What's wrong? am I getting under your skin?
- that was pretty low, neg repping a brand new guy who was against your lover, Farty (i know that's pretty low brow).
I'm not a rehash, I just want you to know at the end of the day, Farty will not win the big one, in fact he will go to every possible length to lose the the big game. and if that makes you pout and throw tantrums than so be it.
On with the new regime!!!

Skip Towne
08-01-2009, 09:44 PM
- that was pretty low, neg repping a brand new guy who was against your lover, Farty (i know that's pretty low brow).
I'm not a rehash, I just want you to know at the end of the day, Farty will not win the big one, in fact he will go to every possible length to lose the the big game. and if that makes you pout and throw tantrums than so be it.

You're definitely a dupe, probably ReeRun

Reerun_KC
08-01-2009, 09:46 PM

Dont be to hard on Skip, over all (at times) he is a pretty good guy, most of the time. He does have a hard on for Marty, but sometimes older people resist change. He will grow to love the new staff and team once they start winning and getting into the playoffs...

His love for Marty is on the level of Hootie/Huard and GoChiefs/LJ....

milkman
08-01-2009, 09:47 PM
Except you have to make the playoffs to do that. We've done that exactly once since Marty left. Yeah, let's keep stabbing around in the dark. It's done us a lot of good hasn't it?

Carl method of hiring wasn't really stabbing in the dark.

He only hired guys that he had a history with.

Mediocrity begets mediocrity.

Gadzooks
08-01-2009, 09:48 PM
You're definitely a dupe, probably ReeRun

I swear to the lord Jesus Christ (our savoiur), I am brand spanking new!!!
I've been lurking for about 3 mos and never expeceted the welcome you gave me.

Skip Towne
08-01-2009, 09:50 PM

You ain't seen nothin' yet

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-01-2009, 09:53 PM
Carl method of hiring wasn't really stabbing in the dark.

He only hired guys that he had a history with.

Mediocrity begets mediocrity.

There's a shit-ton of blame for spreading, but yeah.

Gadzooks
08-01-2009, 09:53 PM
You ain't seen nothin' yet

I bow to your internet powers. Maybe you can get the mods to call me GadpoopsGadpoops - That'd be pretty funny.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-01-2009, 09:54 PM

Everybody's a dupe. I'm GoChiefs dupe, don't-cha know!:rolleyes:

Reerun_KC
08-01-2009, 09:55 PM
There's a shit-ton of blame for spreading, but yeah.

Nice part about it?

The Marty era is over FOREVER, along with Carl and his quest for mediocrity...

That shit is in the past (Thank GOD!) and now we can enjoy the new direction of the franchise...

How can one not be excited?

Gadzooks
08-01-2009, 09:59 PM
I guess the question is: why when a new member comes on board and questions Farty's ability to win the big game, would you come along and immediately neg rep them with the message "dipshit". No rational argument. No rational reason.
Welcome to the Board!!!

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-01-2009, 10:02 PM
Nice part about it?

The Marty era is over FOREVER, along with Carl and his quest for mediocrity...

That shit is in the past (Thank GOD!) and now we can enjoy the new direction of the franchise...

How can one not be excited?

There's so much work to be done yet, but with every video, picture, and report from camp, the beauty of it all is starting to slowly sink-in.

19 years is a long-long time to give power to such a fucking drain on morale and a loser. Think of all the good players from schools Carl didn't "like" that we missed out on. I'm just thankful I only have to listen to that son of a bitch speak publicly one more time, and then he's truly dead and gone.

Reerun_KC
08-01-2009, 10:02 PM
I guess the question is: why when a new member comes on board and questions Farty's ability to win the big game, would you come along and immediately neg rep them with the message "dipshit". No rational argument. No rational reason.
Welcome to the Board!!!:shrug:

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-01-2009, 10:16 PM
:shrug:

LMAO I guess he "skipped" the n00b starter-kit.

Reerun_KC
08-01-2009, 10:22 PM
LMAO I guess he "skipped" the n00b starter-kit.

ROFL

I think IF I remember correctly. Skip was the first person to leave me rep and of course, in true Skip fashion, it was something totally retarded and pointless. But hey its Skip....

Gadzooks
08-01-2009, 10:29 PM
ROFL

I think IF I remember correctly. Skip was the first person to leave me rep and of course, in true Skip fashion, it was something totally retarded and pointless. But hey its Skip....

Guy's.. I have nothing against Skip or anyone on this board. CP happens to be the best board on the entie World Wide Web.
Skip was a dick, I escalated it. No harm, no foul. Pease and love, peace and love.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-01-2009, 10:29 PM
ROFL

I've got 43 pages( one thread )of Skip-induced douchocity to my name. I don't know if you can ever win, but you can reach an uneasy stalemate if you're willing to go 983 rounds.

Baby Lee
08-02-2009, 07:15 AM
34 G

Ooooohhh Save me GNO!! Form a phalanx.

08-04-2009, 03:38 PM
Chiefs are not high enough on the list