PDA

View Full Version : Music have u heard that keri hilson song?

reiko57
08-01-2009, 11:50 PM
i'm a musician, i've gotten a wild hair up my ass to cover this song.. would that be thought of as different and cool or just lame? i've never done any kind of cover and really don't even play other musicians material except a few things to show people i know what im doing, but i feel like i can make that song awesome. before i go to work on it i wanted opinions

so, if you would please, share yours

reiko57
08-01-2009, 11:51 PM
o yea the song is called knock u down, its all over the radio, whenever i go anywhere in a a females car, i hear it 3-8 times

luv
08-02-2009, 12:14 AM
Never heard it before finding it on youtube just now. I'm pretty sure anyting you could do to that song would improve it.

Thig Lyfe
08-02-2009, 01:56 AM
"I used to be Commander-in-Chief of my pimp ship flying hiiiigh"

...is the single most ridiculous lyric in music history. Pimp ships aren't hierarchical!

KcMizzou
08-02-2009, 03:15 AM
"I used to be Commander-in-Chief of my pimp ship flying hiiiigh"

...is the single most ridiculous lyric in music history. Pimp ships aren't hierarchical!You're making my brain hurt.

reiko57
08-02-2009, 02:46 PM
lol thanks luv

i actually kinda dig it (and its not my style at all)

but yea, ne-yo and kanyes part would have different lyrics, written by me, because i dont rap, i cant even really sing but im better than everyone i know so thats just how it goes, but trying to do that, especially ne-yos part would make me look pretttty dumb

yah, i think im gonna do it.. after work anyway

88TG88
08-02-2009, 09:12 PM
use auto tune